random Anime OC Role-play! OC RP Part 1~

haremaster99 posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 06:16PM
okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any anime or anything~ please RP safely! and LETS GO!!
Sora: hm, i wonder were my sister is? ISABELLA! WERE ARE YOU?!!!
 okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any Anime o anything~ ple
last edited on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:00PM

random Anime OC Role-play! 962 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 962

più di un anno fa narlyvamp1234 said…
Sarah: 8walks into a room, closes the door, and locks it*
più di un anno fa haremaster99 said…
Sora: *sighs and walks back downstairs*.....*she walks to where Bella is* hi *she smiles*
Bello: hello... where did Sarah go?
Sora: in some room, she locked the door....anyways....*sighs*
Bella: is something bothering you? i know Leona is on the lose, but... in the darkest of times, try to be the glowing light! be happy! *smiles*
Sora:.....yea....but..*sighs* I'll try....*smiles weakly* why the heck did I invite Tyki anyway?
Bella: you think i know?
Sarah bursts into the room. she is wearing a red 1800s dress with black long gloves. she hands bella a black 1800s dress.
Sarah: here Bella! go put this on! *shoves her out of the room* now, Sora... you should put one on too! this one was Rachael's... we have a lot of them! Bella kept everything here!
Sora:....ok.....*takes a bright white and purple dress and walks to a room to change*...Ok, Sarah what's wrong?? *walks out wearing dress*
Sarah: what do you mean? nothing is wrong...
Sora: then why do we have to wear the dresses....*sees Tyki's stareing at her with a grin*...
Tyki: you look nice!
Sora: GTH...
Sarah: because i thought it would be fun to relive the past! Ariana! remember when i first met you?
Ariana: yes... how could i forget that?
Sora: oh! i see! alright! i was worried it had something to do with Leona *laughs meekly*
Tyki:....
Sora: well i do like this dress, i remember wearing something like this when i met...*she looks at Tyki quickly then stares at Sarah*
Sarah looks down sadly.
Sarah: i- *stops*
Sora: what? *looks worried, then pulls Sarah over to the side* Sarah, if Tyki told you....thats the past now....i dont want you to act like this alright? its fine, i dont care anymore, im happy alone alright?....please, dont be sad...*smiles sadly*
Sarah: i don't believe you...
più di un anno fa izbia150 said…
(heeeeyyyy i'm back XD sorry i didn't post but i didn't know this RP was still going, so whats happening?)
(basically Leona has been freed from her portrait so they are all looking for her... they are all at Bella's because they just met her and it's a good place to hide because Leona doesn't know about Bella...)
(okay thanks)
isabella: sora is something wrong?
Sora: well its true Sarah.....yea Imoto im fine.....*sighs while hugging herself* Sarah do you have something for Isabella also?...something dark to match her hair....*she smiles meekly*
isabella: okay.....
Sarah: would dark purple work?
isabella: yeah that would be great
Sora:....*sighs*...anyways...
Tyki:...*stares at Isabella*....
Sarah: *hands Isabella a dark purple victorian dress* be careful... that was Anna's. no one has worn it for 120 years...
Sora:....*smiles*...
Sarah: i wonder if... *runs out of the room and outside where Ariana is* Ariana! care to relive the past with us?
Ariana: *smiles at Sarah and turns into Adam* i would love to, Sarah. *appears in a white and black suit*
Sarah: i miss this Adam... i never see him anymore... *hugs him*
Sora:...hm....
Tyki: *already in a suit* now where is my hat...*looks around for it*
Sora: *whispers to Sarah* i hate that hat, i hated it when we were together and i still hate it now *snickers* i hope he NEVER finds it!
Tyki: *still looking*
Sarah: *clinches fists and looks down*
Adam: Sarah...
Sarah: you know... you act so selfish to him... did you ever think that you weren't the only person in this world...?! *looks up* you don't even care! you never cared about how he felt! i tried to help you forgive each other... i tried! but you wouldn't listen! i never finished my sentence earlier... i'm done with this! *eyes glow red* for all i know, this world is already damned... *walks away*
Adam: so... Lia does live within Sarah... *smiles*
Sora: he hurt me! why would i want to forgive him?? im so tired of being around him Sarah! why does EVERYONE take his side??? i did! i gave up EVERYTHING for him! i loved him everyday to my fullest extent! but he SHATTERED MY HEART! AFTER I HAD LOST MY FIRST HUSBAND! i did, for a while after we broke up, but then...i realized, how SELFISH he is! do you understand Sarah?!!!! i trusted you! and confided to you!....i guess i was wrong....*leaves room*
Tyki:...*looks away*...you know, if i known this was gonna happened, i wouldnt have told you.....
Sarah: i guess you did choose wrong, Sora... do you wish me to die? to fade away from existence...? then i shall grant you your wish...
Adam: Sarah?
Leona appears behind Sarah with her sword ready to slice Sarah's neck open.
Adam: Sarah! no!
Adam runs towards leona but Leona slits Sarah throat. Sarah falls to the ground. Bella's eyes widen.
Sora:S-SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams in horror* FLUTTER MIDORI!!!!!!!!!! *draws Midori no Chou and attacks Leona* YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
isabella: sarah!!
last edited più di un anno fa
Leona: why am i the monster...? it's your fault, you know... you didn't consider her feelings either... the witch of the underworld has fallen... all because of you, Sora... *disappears*
Sarah: *tears in her eyes* i see them... Anna, Rachael, Christa, Angela, Lia, my mother... they are all waiting for me... they are calling for me... saying that i'm ready to leave and join them... they sound like angels... the angels are calling me...
Adam: *hugs Sarah with tears running down his face* Sarah... please just don't... don't leave us...
isabella sits down next to sarah
isabella: don't go sarah.....please....
Sora:....i know what to do...*sighs*...AZREAL! I ORDER YOU TO APPEAR TO ME!
*a man with white wings, brown hair and green eyes appears*
Azreal:...what is it Sora? *see's Sarah*...oh dont tell me..
Sora:....please! do something!
Azreal:...Sora it takes 2,000 Heavens Coins to save a life...
Sora: TAKE ALL OF THEM! I CAN REGAIN THEM! JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Azreal:...*kneels to Sarah*....with the Power of my level, i heal thee....*heals Sarah*...she should be ok...
Sora:....Sarah, i never wanted you to be hurt do you understand? *sobs*...Forgive me please....
Sarah: *sits up* i should apologize... i was the selfish one... but i hate seeing my friends in pain... but it was nice seeing all of them again... my friends who have passed on... *tears up* i miss all of them... *looks around* hey, where's Bella?
Sora: its alright....dont worry about it Sarah....*looks around quickly* Bella??!
Adam: i'll go get her... don't worry about it, you two... *walks inside*
Sarah: you know... if Adam broke my heart i probably wouldn't forgive him... i guess i'm not that different from you, Sora...
Sora: *giggles and hugs her* im glad you understand.....*smiles*
isabella: *smiles* i'll go get changed now
isabella stands up then goes to get changed into the dress sarah gave her
Sarah: *smiles back*
Adam walks into Bella's room and his eyes widen. Bella is nailed to the wall with knives, and she has been stabbed in the chest... no doubt with a sword. there is a note by her body...
note: your next, Sarah... you lied to me... Bella was a cult member as well... and your the last member... i'm coming for you, Sarah.
isabella comes back out in the dress
isabella: this is really nice, thanks for lending it to me, sarah
Sarah: yeah, any time. it looks gorgeous on you...
isabella: *smiles* thank you, your dress looks amazing on you too
Sarah: thanks... it was Rachael's...
Adam: *walks back out* Bella left a note... she says she will be back later.. she went to go buy more tea.
Sora: *smiles* oh...Alright...but I would have liked it if she went with someone.....*looks at Isabella* you look wonderful Imoto, *she smiles warmly at her and sits down*
Adam: yeah... me too... she should have gone with someone, we'll have to scold her when she gets back.
Sora:.....*looks at Adam*.....you liar. Where's Bella.
Adam: like i said... she went out to buy more tea... i'm not a liar.
Sora:.....*glares at him*....*she leans near him and sniffs* the smell of Death.....explain mr "im not a liar"