gioco di ruolo casuale Crime lords

wolfmaster3000 posted on Jun 14, 2011 at 03:04AM
the world has etnered a Economic Depression and is suffering from a Nuclear war that has involed all countryies , most people live on the streets and are poor people kill for any scrap of money steal and cheat in a secert facility called the underground there are Scintist's who preform horrable gentic exprements on unsuspecting kids or bums the year of this time peroid you wonder ? 2029, but in this time of depression and horror there are t hose who make it big they are a scary group of people these people are the nine Mofia lords of Crime cops do try to take out these nine scary Dawns but all who have tryed have never been found. so are you a bum in the streets , an orphan who can barely eat , the mad Scintis way down in the underground who has a uncontroable thrist for knowlede , one of the Crazyied Gentic exprments, a cop who is looking for the nine crime lords , or are you in one of the nine mobs or are you even the dawn of the Mofia.

Rules:

only 9 people can be Mob Bosses

try to keep the sex undercontrol

be friendly

limit of 3 charcters per person ( only one can be a Boss of the Mophia )

Mob bosses

Sc-Felix Leroi-inferno

SB- Xavier- The Anacondas

Team-Corvus-Black Rose

DW- Bayer Callumony -white wolves

Myself-Lilly Gold-Black hearts
last edited on Jun 19, 2011 at 04:03PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4790 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4790

più di un anno fa shadowcon99 said…
((I'll be a Don but I need to work on a profile.))
più di un anno fa southern-belle said…
(yea, profiles for this one are gonna be a little harder i think. i wanna be a don and a scientist.)
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
(wolf said I could be a Lord so I'll have to think up a profile.)
( yea me too)
((Mine will be up later today or tommorow))
last edited più di un anno fa
(hopefully so will mine)
(Mine tooo, probably)
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( lul you can be a Exprement who escaped from the underground so you can give your a self a power base's )
(I'm still having trouble figuring out exactly what type of charrie works for this. Can you help me out?)
(Thanks for the help. I am now ready to make my charrie.)

Name: Corvus Herondale
Race: Chimera; half human & half cat

Description: Corvus is a beautiful, tall, skinny, but muscular girl with very pale skin, sliver eyes of a cat, long black hair, and razor sharp cat teeth.
She wears what I posted in the picture below.

Rank: Mob Boss; in charge of the Black Rose, and only air left of the Herondale family

Unusual qualities: Is very tall, 8'9 to be exact, very strong for how skinny she is, smart, master at the poker face (which means she can hide her emotions very easily and not give any hint of how she feels)
 (Thanks for the help. I am now ready to make my charrie.) Name: Corvus Herondale Gender: Female
Mob Boss:
Name: Xavier
Race: Human
Mafia name: The Anacondas

Xavier dresses all in black, has green eyes, dark short hair, and rarely reveals his face. Little is known of him other than that he is one of the most successful Mob Bosses in the business.
 Mob Boss: Name: Xavier Gender: Male Age: 26 Race: Human Mafia name: The Anacondas Xavier dresses al

Name : Lilly Gold

height : 5'4

Weight : 180LBS

Muscle Build : Low but heavy detail

eye Color : Ruby Red

Rank : in charge the Gold family Fortune and a part in charge of the Mob known as the Black hearts. there symbol is a heart with two wing's coming off of the heart ( this is a symbol on Lilyies Coat )

Apperance : Ruby has long flowing blonde hair down to her lower back, she normaily wears a black dress with a long Coat over it she also wears High top sneaker's she has a bunch of braclet's going up her left arm and a Ring on her right index Finer and a Gold locket around her neck, she typcailly has shorts under her dress. she has a Light skin ton makeing her Gold hair almost shine on her head.

Unusal feature's : High Strength , Super smart ( IQ above 240 ) , Martail artist, Master swordfighter .

for those of you that don't know this is my first girl charrie on this form XD , also just gonna clarify there aren't any demons or vampire's in this RP it's not fantasy this is more Scintfic so if you are gonna be the odd one out of the bunch you can be a Mutant , Homoculies, Chimera's, Andorid, cyborg, Superhman
Scientist:
Name: Vanessa "V"
V is cold hearted, so they say, she's a second in command with the genetic experiments and researches diseases in her spare time. V wasn't always as cold and ruthless as she is now, there was a time when she worked with those in need and helped them out of harms way but after the death of her husband and the wiping of her memory after experiments were done on her she turned to what ever they pushed at her, science. Three years later and the experiments done on her resulted in telepathic abilities and photographic memory making her one hell of a scientist.
 Scientist: Name: Vanessa "V" Gender: female Age: 23 Race: Human V is cold hearted, so they say, she'
(ps. both images are by the artist Melanie Delon)
Name: Felix LeRoi
Height: 6’3”
Appearance: (Picture below)

Rank: Head of the LeRoi family and thus their vast fortune and weapons manufacturing company; Felix is also the head of the Mafia organization known as Inferno.

Unusual Features: Incredibly smart(Like Lilly), Master marksman, Knows about every weapon ever made, Exceptional at close quarters combat, and has an unmatch sense of hearing.
 Name: Felix LeRoi Height: 6’3” Age: 29 Appearance: (Picture below) Rank: Head of the LeRoi fami
Inferno's symbol. Felix wears it under the colar of his trench coat.
 Inferno's symbol. Felix wears it under the colar of his trench coat.
((So who starts?))
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
(SC,you have a lot of RPs to reply to ((I think)) so they don't die.)
( I still gotta put up two mroe charries and we will start it )
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
(Whoa is this the rp you messaged me about? I just noticed it now.)
(Kk)
((Okay))
( yes Demon Wolf , yeah I frogot to inform people's of SB & DW if she joins they have spcail rights to kick people from this RP, if you are being unfair or are just being a dick but so far I think no one here ever is mean :P )
(Of course I'll join. I just have to work on a profile. Can I be a mob boss?)
( of course )

here is my next charrie my next one will be up tomrrow

Name : Slifer Grandz

Aliais : Jhon Wyane, number 17, Silent swordsman

Occupation : Right hand man of the black heart Mophia / Lillyies persnal Body gaurd , Head Dective of the Poilce department

Race : Super-human

Height : 6'2

Unusal Features : Rengeration (even of the head so long as it's attached ) , Ultimate eye's , Super speed & Strength , Mastery over all swordsmenship , Master Martail artist

Hisotrey : When Slifer was a Boy he was found by the head of a research Facility that was part of the underground him and 20 other kids were taken there and expreminted on and infused with something the head Scintist refeared to as a Deity blood was exracted from this beast and put into the 20 childern, 6 survied the infusion and begun takeing spcail classes it was than seen that Slifer had begun to gain unsual abilityies ,he than was expremented on more becomeing more infused with this creautres blood after many Months Slifer escaped meeting a former head of the Black heart mophia and being taken in shortly after meeting Lilly and became her best friend and eventually right hand man, he also started his own life under the name of Jhon wayne who works at the Poilce department solveing case's and he even has a healthy realtionship.

Apperance : he has Long black hair that come's down to his shoulder's he oftein wears in a pony tail, he has a pair of black sun glasses over his eye's and Contacts ( Brown one's ) to hide his ultimate eye's , he wears a Slevless black Trench coat with a Martail art's top under it with a pair of black Martail arts pants, and standard Martail arts shoes , he also has a pair of black gloves over his hands and his black heart symbol is located on his Right shoulder . he also carryied a Katana with a engraveing going all down the blade and it has an all black sheath.
più di un anno fa Teawanee said…
Name: Mandy

Description: a 14 year old orphan, she lost her litle borther recently to starvation. She's worked out a deal with V that if she brings her other orphans, she gets to live and V gives her some food.
 Name: Mandy Race: Human Description: a 14 anno old orphan, she Lost her litle borther recently
((Wolf put up your other charrie so we can start. THIS IS AWSOME!))
Name: Bayer Callumony
Race: Half human half wolf (Should of seen that coming.)

Description: Picture

Other: He is always extremly calm and talks smoothly. He is feared by others because they never know when he will crack, and go all evil on people. He has a very unnerving side that comes up with ways to almost torture someone if they do wrong to the group.
 Name: Bayer Callumony Gender: Male Age: 24 Race: Half human half lupo (Should of seen that coming
(Woo hoo!)
((Hello?))
(Waiting......... :) )
( i'll post him up later SC let's get it started ;), sorry I ended up doing some traveling )

-Lilly had just woken up from a long night's rest even in time's of Ecnomic Depression she still managed to keep her Massive House, she yawned and steped out of her bed rubbing her eye's oh so sweetly and looked the mirror- "ahh, oh it's just my reflection, today is the day of the Meeting of all of us Mob bosses I haven't seen them since I first became the Dawn at Age 6, I wonder if Slifer is here yet" -she asked while getting undressed and getting the shower ready she steped in and begun to clean her self-
Bayer sat at a giant table filled with food. He was eating scrambled eggs and bacon at the moment. Today is the day. He thought
Corvus pulled on a black tank top, black skinny jeans, and combat boots. She brushed out her hair then put on black eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. She pulled on gloves with the fingers cut off and put on a studded belt around her waist. She wore one ring with a large black rose on it. She put on a black choker necklace and an arm band that was a black rose with it's silver stem twisting around her bicep, the rose flowering out by her shoulder.
più di un anno fa axemnas said…
(hi can i join? it looks like fun could i be a cop? )
( yes you can join , post up a charrie )
(cool thanks )

Name:Officer Edward Dillinger
race: human/Caucasian
Description:He appears older than he looks he has a bit of a ruff appearance. After loosing his parents to the mob when he was 12 he wanted to find a way to avenge them and when his recent assignment came up he just couldn't refuse. Since he spent time in the office he is only known by a select few that he's a cop, his family is worried about not seeing him for a while. His goal is to get in and tare the place apart from the inside at all costs
 (cool thanks ) Name:Officer Edward Dillinger gender:Male age:29 race: human/Caucasian rank:Under co
Edward walked out of a Starbucks a coffee in hand. Sipping the steaming coffee he got the mornings paper and sat down at a table and waited for his contact.His black fedora brim tilted down over his eyes keeping the mornings glare to a minimum as he read whats going on in the world. His watch was turned inward so he could glare at it. Since it was a fairly warm day he had a tank, short sleeved plaid button down shirt shorts and black sneakers. He thought to himself "Where shall today's adventure lead"
I walked out onto the patio of my two story penthouse apartment and looked out at the city. "Even in times of economic depression the city still functions; people will never cease to amaze me." As I stood on the patio and the wind began to blow my mind began to analyze everything. "I hate it when I do this but I guess it keeps me from going insane." I walked back inside and began getting ready for the meeting of all the Dons.
Corvus walked out of her room and went down the black winding stairs. She went to the kitchen and started making coffee. She walked over to the fireplace and lit a fire. With all the money she'd inherited from all of her family she had enough money to burn and then some. She was able to afford the finer things in life though she mostly bought the ceap things. Her two story apartment was one of the only things she treated herself two with money. That and her Russian coffee.
più di un anno fa darkmoon47 said…
(can i join)
As I put on my trench coat I began to think of everything that has happend over the years and of my first days as Don. "The good old care free days that are long gone." I finished putting on my trench coat and walked to my closet then after pushing a buton on the wall it became my gun closet and I stared at my solid gold dessert eagles trying to remember why I picked such a gun. "That's right I didn't want to make it easy to kill someone." As I loaded and picked up the guns a thought raced through my mind. These guns feel lighter than a feather now; I wonder if that’s a good or a bad thing. I got in the elevator to head down to my various exotic cars.
(yo peeps can i join)
Corvus drank a cup of black coffee then went back to her room and pulled her trunk out from under her bed. She put in the combination then opened it up and went trough her weapons. She put a gun in her combat boot and another in the waist band of her jeans. She stuffed and pocket knife in her bra then closet her trunk and put in back under her bed.
Bayer stood walked to his room, then opening a door walked in a weapons chamber. He walked toward a black pistol with a white wolf howling on it. He placed it inside his vest. "Time to meet up." He said patting the place of the pistol. He left the room locking it as he did.

(Just notice my character has the same name as back pain medicine O_o )
Bayer stood walked to his room, then opening a door walked in a weapons chamber. He walked toward a black pistol with a white wolf howling on it. He placed it inside his vest. "Time to meet up." He said patting the place of the pistol. He left the room locking it as he did.

(Just notice my character has the same name as back pain medicine O_o )
(hey knonk knonk)
Edward sat the paper down a few pages through glared at his watch a bit concerned he tapped it to see if it had stopped and placed it up against his ear. As convenient as the new electronic watches are he still preferred his old fashioned Swiss made watch. Could his reasoning for it be he is old fashioned or is the reasoning more along the lines of who gave it to him. He then looked at his hand with his thumb he spun his wedding band around his finger. He then closed his eyes remembering back weeks before. He wondered when might my contact arrive
(I would think you'd be able to join)
(I'm taking off Corvus' cat ears and tail. Now she just has the cat eyes and teeth.)