gioco di ruolo casuale A Secluded World

Xarptic_Sojack posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 03:56AM
The date is unknown. The place is just as lost. An entire society cut off from the rest of the world by a barrier of nature, science, and magic. They live in their own dimension, separate from the rest of the universe, unaware of what's beyond the barrier that surrounds them.

You can be any race you want. No controlling other people's charries. If it's an old character, you don't have to post a profile unless you want to. If they're new, it would be greatly appreciated if you could provide their name, race, a little bit of background and description, along with any other info you want.

No controlling other people's charries unless they say it's fine. Sexual content is accepted, but no gory details okay? Leave drama out of the forum or YOU WILL BE REPORTED!

Now, please enjoy and welcome back my friends ^_^
 The data is unknown. The place is just as lost. An entire society cut off from the rest of the world
last edited on Jun 10, 2012 at 08:02PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 11911 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 11911

più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
Emerit then remembered Darren making something with tomatoes. It was good and soup like. She took out her phone to call him. (Don't feel like doing the whole conversation)
She hung up her phone. That was perfect just what Xarptic could eat. Darren had told her how to make it. So she got to work taking out the needed items for cooking. Then took out tomatoes and onions.
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Xarptic heard the commotion. He wondered just how bad she was tearing apart his kitchen.
She cut up two tomatoes set them aside. Then she began to sauté the onions just like Darren had told her.
Error
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
(Where's my sissy? :'( )
Xarptic smelled the onions. She was cooking for him? He couldn't grasp why she would at his own house.
She set the oven on low and let the onions sit. Searching through the cabinets she round a blender. She put it on the counter the set the tomato pieces inside. She plugged the blender in then pressed the puree button. Once the tomatoes were a smooth paste she poured it into another pan. Turned the oven on medium then added a small amount of cream and butter. Once it was warm she stirred in the onions.
Error
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
(Sorry, sissy. My grandma got here and I had to go quick so I didn't have time to say goodbye.)

Camille stroked her hair.
I smiled and leaned against her.
Camille smiled and put her arm around her.
I smiled more."I've.....Never been happier......"
"Well I'm glad then."
I smiled and kissed her cheek.
She's off the clock. Why is she taking care of me?
Camille smiled more.
She let it cook for a few more minutes. Then let it cool while she did the dishes. After she spooked some of it into a bowl. She put the rest in a container then put it UN the fridge. She washed the pot it had been in then pit all the dishes away where she had found them. She got out a spoon put it in the bowl. She picked it up then walked out of the kitchen going the way xarptic had gone when she sent him to bed.

"Xarptic?" She asked softly.
Error
I smiled and sat up."So,this is your job?You make money off this?"
Xarptic lifted his head up and looked at the door, expecting her to walk in.
She opened the door. "I made you something to eat." She said.
"Yeah. I've got one constant buyer and some others and I do some requests."
più di un anno fa teamsalvatore98 said…
(I think I understand this forum now. Like how my characters got lost with all the excitement of new characters? ((no offense Xaprtic. Can I call you cookies? You seem like a cookies to me.. Ok, will decide later >_>)) omg theres a baby crying in the room across the hall from mine and Its killing me!!! Anyways, thats what this is for, right?)
(Salvy, you've lost me XD)

Xarptic's ears drooped. "Th-thanks."
She walked into his room. "Is something wrong?" She asked. The bowl still in her hands.
"This is amazing.I want this job.Are you hiring?"I smiled and kissed her cheek.
(Well shit then, Cookies. I really dont feel like explaining it again, so just ignore me XD)
"For you, of course."
(No~~ She's supposed to be like,"I don't know.I might need some help thinking about it.")
(Why that?)
(Because it's fun.>:) )
gvjhibohnipml
(Haha okay)

"I'll need to see some more of your work and then I'll decide."
"Would it change your mind if I show you some "personal" work?"I winked at her.
"What did you have in mind?"
(I have a feeling this is supposed to sound perverted.... Is it? Cause thats what it sounds like to my ears....)
(It is........)
(It is,but it shall be skipped for those who are not fond of the sexual acts.^^)

"Maybe this." (Time skip!Lol.)
fcgvhkbgulhiok
(lol I'm a moron because at first I was like wtf does that mean. Then I realized it was supposed to be sexual.)
(error)
(Lol.It's okay.We all make mistakes.)

I panted and looked at her with pleasured eyes.
ogiukryjhcg`
Camille rubbed her back.
(error)
"So....Do I get the job?"I smirked and kissed her.
"Most definately."
(I knew it was supposed to sound wrong B) And I honestly don't mind sexual acts XDD Just ask peeta.. XD )
(lmao)
(ok, that kinda made it sound like I've been fucking you, peeta. It's not like that! We just roleplay sexual acts as characters.... ((had to put more detail in there cause it still sounded weird.....)) Hurray for perverted teenage minds! :D)