gioco di ruolo casuale Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

gioco di ruolo casuale 3629 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 3629

più di un anno fa MOARdesu said…
"Huh? Oh." *She looked back at him as she tried to explain in the best and most precise way she could* "It's like some little annoying blue thing."
più di un anno fa Lady_Rebel said…
(XD)
più di un anno fa izzah25 said…
Matthew blinked then said, "Okay..."
He furrowed his brow in confusion, then shook his head and continued on, running his fingers along the building.
*Rae continues to sing the rest of the Smurf song as they continue on their adventure*
"Goddamn." *She says after a little while* "How long is this gonna take?"
Matthew looked at Rae and shrugged.
"As long as my admin wants it to be. She's magical~."
Matthew was slapped by an invisible force.
As he looked around, he looked as though he woke up from a deep sleep.
"What did you say?" he asked, sounding confused.
((ewe ...~))
last edited più di un anno fa
"Look!" *She points* "We're almost there~"
(I don't...know what just happened >_>)
((:U I just did what some people call "breaking the fourth wall".))

Matthew smiled and continued faster.
(NO FOURTH WALL SHALL BE BROKEN HERE >:U)
"Yeah!"
(( (~;3;)~ ))
((...
*fourth))
(MY MIND TODAY. HNNNGH.)
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
"It's a bold idea, but I'm not sure how well that would work. He loves her, but I can't guarantee that he'd rush to save her. Plus she's a real tough one, you'd probably be going on a suicide mission trying to catch and confine her."
"I'll help." I closed my book ad walked over to them. "I'm rather hard to kill."
~Sisceal~
"How do you propose we capture and contain her? She is super powerful." I got up and sat in the window." I've gotten me backside handed to me plenty o' times just from her and it wasn't pretty."
*The two continue walking and finally, they make it behind the hotel where they see...*
(Um, is there anything specific in the...backyard? xD)
più di un anno fa UltmateUltima said…
Katsune looked at them and suggested a strategy, "If you can't beat them, join them." She said with a heinous grin. "That's it!" Katsune pummeled her fist into her palm. "We can just join them, or rather I can. I never met her before, so I can go talk to her, with a little friendly 'You OK?' and start to be a good friend. Then, bam! We ambush her one day and hold her captive, like we can lure her into playing a tie-up game! Anyone agree? Or rather, get what I'm saying?" She said, her face darkened, unknowingly.

(Sorry Late Reply)
(She's so...evil ;A;)
"Sounds better than me trying to befriend her." I sat down in the chair vacated by Sisceal.
(screw it, I'll just make something up :U)
*All that really stands out is this old looking well in the middle of some tall grass. As she had never actually seen a well in real life, Rae decides to go and check it out* "Wow..." *She says as she peers down* "You can't even see the bottom!"
(Oh hell yes she is! ^.~)

"So, when do you guys think we should start?" She asked. Katsune felt a little excited, but noted to herself, that she had to be careful, else as Sisceal said, she could be bruised up pretty bad.

(If I was there, I'd tell her, "As soon as Emerald logs onto Fanpop! :D" I said, excited.)
(Don't fall, Rae!)
*It's too late for Lady_Rebel's warning, and Rae leans too close to the side of the well. The aged stone has become too fragile to support her fat ass! It crumbles and she falls*
( "It's too late for Lady_Rebels warning,.." & "...become too fragile to support her fat ass!.." totally killed me! xD)
*Rae lands with a thud at the bottom. Winded, she struggles to move around in the darkness.* "This sucks..." *She manages to say*
(I would love to have Katsune rush to the rescue and rape her....again! :D WIN!!)
~Sisceal~
"If you're really willing to to it than I suggest as soon as possible. Right now might be the best since she's still upset about the stunt he pulled earlier." I went over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. Looking her in the eyes I said." Be careful okay. I don't want you getting hurt too badly."
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
I sighed and stopped outside in the garden.I sat on the bench and let Wordsworth go free."I know how much you love it out here,Wordsworth.Have fun,love."I smiled and sat there,opening my sketchbook and began sketching.
Katsune turned and gave a reassuring smile, "Don't worry! I just have to be her friend, I'll stay out of trouble!" She waved to both of them and walked out the door toward Emerald in the garden, with her hand on her arm and a shy expression, she was ready.
(I'm sorry, Lady_Rebel is unavailable for comment at this time. She is cracking up on the floor. Please try again later. Also, FYI, Stara won't be able to fly you out. Wells are too small for her wingspan.)
(Double post time! :D)

When she reached the garden, she noticed Emerald sitting there, and Katsune patted her on the shoulder. "Hello! Um, I'm Ayaka. I saw you crying earlier, and being a habit, I came to check on you. I'm lost here, and I wanna be your friend. But first, are you alright?" Katsune asked her, from behind.
~Sisceal~
"A brave soul that one."

*After several minutes of wiggling around like some kind of worm, she sits up.* "Ow!" *She cries out as she feels a sharp pain in her wrist, obviously caused by the fall.*
(Wanted? :O First case of wanted rape!)
*Looking up, she realizes it would be almost impossible for her to climb out. She lets out a sigh and feels around in the darkness for her stuff.*
*Something, possibly a spider, scuttles across her hand. Letting out a shrill cry, she jerks her hand back and shudders, then continues her search.*
"Yes, she is." I watched her walk away. "Do demons even have souls?"
*Rae re-equipted Steel Bat!*
*Rae also re-equipted Expensive Wine!*
*It surprised her how the wine bottle survived the fall, but maybe it was Stara's barrier that saved it.

Still, it was disappointing because she can't get shit-faced drunk now.*
I sighed and closed my sketchbook."Yes.I'm fine. And I am not here to make friends. I am an employee here. If you are lost I will be more than happy to assist you."
"Playing hard to get, huh?" Katsune frowned. "Oh come on!" She said with a laugh. "Everyone needs a little fun in life right?" She hugged her from behind and grinned, "You deserve better..." Katsune whispered, hoping to pass an emotion.

(So HaRd To SeDuCe!!)
I almost growled,but instead stood and went over to a patch of flowers,holding out my hand.Wordsworth slithered up my arm and wrapped around my neck."If you'll excuse me,Wordsworth has eaten and must be put back in his living space."I slightly glared at her and went inside.
Katsune smiled. "Aww...Cute." She stood back up and noticed a few rumblings coming from the well. "Is that my dear Rae?" She thought as she went over and looked down. "What...the hell are you doing down there?!" Katsune called down to her, eyes widened.
(Label of the mission: EPIC FAILURE. Emeralds situation: NOT AMUSED)
((She's in love with Obsidian and is not the one to run around on him,even though he does her.))

I sighed and went to my room,putting Wordsworth in his skull.
(....I wasn't planning to make her love Katsune but mmkay...I wonder what'll get her to be friendly now.. :l)
((Try giving her presents like snakes and spiders,or maybe blood,or a nice host to feed off of and that she could torture to her heart's desire.))
(Pleasant girl.)
(xD I love the people on this forum. But yeah, I'll try that um, 2nd one. xD)
(DAWWWW!! I love you too! O.o Where are you going to get the blood?)
("DAWWWW!! I love you too!" = :D Yayee!
"Where are you going to get the blood?" = :l Ah..
....I guess...Um...I can try and cut myself...? ^.^'')
(AH! Don't do that! Go kill a deer or something! There's woods by the Hotel, right? Ask Stara to go hunting.)
(Ooh yeah, good idea. But first, we must wait for MOARdesu's reply to Katsune's calling out to Rae...I regret doing that...)
(TROLL TIME)

Katsune shrugged and went upstairs to the library. "I think we need a present..." She looked at Stara who seemed like she could hunt, with her powers. "Umm...You don't have to if you don't want to..But you mind going hunting and bringing a jar of blood? Ha..Ha?" Katsune didn't want to sound weak to a elder and start begging, so she remained respectful.