gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2232

più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
Now I bump yes
Oh yeah, we're going to start this before the demons are banished.
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
Woohoo!
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
I'll put something up later...
I am probably going to keep editing the forum body but I wanted it to be started alreadyyy...
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
Yay!
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Using Fallax! :D
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I love you guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss
So....we should totally start XD
I LOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUU TOOOOOOOOOOO!
(Then I shall begin. Nothing big I don't guess since it's before the demons were banished.)

Fallax strode up to the door, his 8 1/2 foot, muscular visage dominating the view of the front of the house. His wings, with an extraordinary 32 foot wingspan, were folded up to his back as he stood in waiting at the door. He gave a few raps on the wooden aperture. "Izzy?" he called out to her.
(I looovvveeee youuuuuu toooooo Michelleeeeeee!!!!)

"just a minute!" Izzy called to the door. She quickly put on a robe, having just gotten out of the shower, and went to open the door.
The demon was leaned against the door frame casually. He immediately kissed her as the door opened. "How's my babe today?" he asked with suave as though implying something he wanted later.
last edited più di un anno fa
Finnick sighed loudly as he walked the streets.He was annoyed by the amount of people who stopped and stared at him. Yes, he was an angel but so was 1/3 of the population.He stood tall over the humans and looked around before spreading his massive wings and taking to the skies. The angel looked at his clothes as if just realizing he wasn't naked. "Oh..." he muttered as he realized he was in a completely white suit.Finnick strip himself naked white flying , letting his clothes fall to the ground below.
(GRAAAAAAA! WHY MUST NOBODY BE ON!!?!?!?!?!)
(Because m not sure yet if I want to join this one.)
(B-B-B-B-B-But....you should...TT~TT)
Finnick landed in a town he wasn't familiar with.He tuckled his wings retrached into his back as he began walking."Why is this place so different?" he muttered looking around. The buildings were old and broken,the people walked around with a sense of hopelessness. And still Finnick sensed dark energy. "Demons.." he sighed. He began walking towards when he believed to be the source of the energy.
(Nah I'm good. Dont think Imma join.)
(Awww...)
Izzy grinned, "she's good. Why don't you come in?"

(I wanna add someone else to this but idk who yet. I'll put someone tonight when I get on my laptop.)
(kk. I'll probably add either Xarp or Forgé)

Fallax followed her offer and entered. He looked around the place as he made it to the living room and sat on the couch. "That's good to know. What's with the housecoat? Gettin' dressed up for somethin'?"
(I'm gonna add Zoey. You all know Zoey right?)

Izzy shook her head, "I just got out the shower, I don't like answering the door in a towel.

Zoey flew over Finnick and shook her head, "what's he doing in demon territory?"
(Nope...not at all.)

The demon laughed lowly. "Fair enough," he said, his voice a temptingly dark tone with a smile just a lustful.
Two young, muscular men walked towards Finnick as he continued to hunt the nearby demon. "What are you doing here?" he demanded of him. He smirked grimly. Finnick punched the men in the chest with both of his hands. He grabbed their hearts and felt them beat. "Good night."He shut his eyes and squished their hearts in his fist. He threw their lifeless bodies into a nearby car before resuming his quest.
Zoey floated down behind Finnick, floating a few feet off the ground to match his height, "Not to bad."
('ll find her profile for you X. She's an angel)

Izzy smiled at him, "Would it even pay for me to put clothes on at this point?"
(It just hit me that every race I choose ends up getting trampled on by the ones I don't =.=)

He grinned a little. "Not necessarily. Not unless you want to go back through all of the effort just to take them off again."
(lol)

Izzy laughed softly, "yea, that's kinda what I figured."
The demon leaned back on the couch invitingly. He laid his head back and let out a sigh, leaving his body open and unattended to.
Finnick grinned without turning around. "What are you doing here?" he stretched his wings out their fullest extent before sighing.
(Well it looks like I never really made a proper profile for Zoey so I'll just tell the basics and put her pic.
She's an angel.
She looks much younger than she is (which is a few thousand years).
She's been grounded more than once for not following the rules but is back as a full fledged angel now.)

Izzy simply walked out of the kitchen for a glass of water, not intending to give in that easily.

Zoey shrugged, "just flying by."
 (Well it looks like I never really made a proper profilo for Zoey so I'll just tell the basics and pu
Fallax opened his eyes and looked back at the kitchen, giving a pouty face.
Finnick sighed looked down at his naked body. "Please excuse my attire," he turned around and looked down. "The foolishness they have us wearing." he muttered more to himself.
Izzy fixed herself a glass of water before looking back at him and laughing.
"Nothing I haven't seen before." She said with a shrug, "And you know, you don't have to dress in that if you aren't up there." She told him.
He reached his arms out to her. "I don't even get a hug?"
"Well I know that now." he chuckled. "So where are you headed?"
Izzy walked over and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Better?"
"Not particularly," he said with a smile.
"I dunno. Somewhere fun," Zoey said with a small smile on her childish face.

"well if you want anything else you might just have to take it." Izzy told him.
"Come, now. You know I don't like having to take things by force. I'm too lazy in my old age," he snickered playfully.
"I didn't say by force," She said, sitting beside him, "I just said you might have to take it."
He rolled his head to look at her. "Well, what other way is there to take things than by force?" he asked as he leaned in to kiss her again.
Izzy kissed him back, "In the way that I'm not the one doing all of the work.
The demon grinned and deepened the kiss more. "I guess I do all the work anyway."
"I see" he muttered, thinking something over in his mind.
Zoey's eyes searched his, "What are you thinking?" She asked curiously.

Izzy nodded, kissing him back again.
An angel with black wings, darted over the skies. His dark hair well groomed and hidden under a feathered helm formed by dull light material as to not weigh him down nor to draw too much attention to him while he scouted the skies. Not much else could be said for the rest of his attire, except that it was certainly fit fr a soldier or something of the sort. Yes, an eager soldier he was. The taste of succes burning on the tip of his tongue. Soon he may very well be the captain of his own battalion, but for now he was simply sent to search for signs of movement amongst the demons. He spotted two dead men, with their chest gaping and landed before them.
"We could take this elsewhere if you want..."
Izzy nodded, "I think that's probably a good idea."