gioco di ruolo casuale Prototype RP

HumphryOmega posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 11:24PM
This is basically an a rp based on the game Protoytpe. there is a virus going around called the Mercer Virus thanks to the host Alex Mercer. He was strong enough to adapt to the virus and use it for his own uses. this is ,more information link). you have the chance to have powers like Alex. Only one person can be Alex, and the first person who asks to be him will get to be him. Powers of the Mercer virus are here link
i on the other hand make alex look like a mere insect
last edited on May 20, 2012 at 09:00PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 689 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 689

più di un anno fa HumphryOmega said…
great job, you have the same power i have.
più di un anno fa TheAdventGhost said…
Valon: Wow, that's all it took?
not really its not all your power will try to take you over again and again, you have to keep it under wraps. it'll be extremely hard. mybey not for you because you were already infected. it'll have a tiny bit of slack for you, but still just as hard.
Valon: Take over? Like a demon in a person's body?
something like that. thats how hunters and those mutants are made.
Valon: I see, I'll have to try my best to control myself, *Puts shirt and jacket back on*
exactly *smiles* its rare that people survive the transformation or even 5 mins after it.
Valon: Well of course, most of their DNA is basically bent around even worse than the infection itself, everything gets scrambled around and makes them into those creatures, hunters right?
there's that too.
Valon: That's just how it looks in a scientific point of view
più di un anno fa LukeElite said…
Nova: (BACK) "just waching them" look at you 2...both freaks of naucher...be like me a 100% pure demon no need for cheep vireses or tricks bisides...i think there is a cure ya know "smiles"
Valon: A cure, for this infection, I can't go back to the way I was before
Nova: well...the truth is...im not 5 years old...im a super wepion...genecticly modefiyed and preserved super wepion for the top secret reserch to make the ultimate life form...when this disaster struck the lab dr. neco-exoz reliced me from my cryo-tube befor he was killed by the army i managed to excape and thats not the best bit...this happend a week ago...im a week old genecticly modiyed super wepion to stop you...but...i got feelings that were not supost to be there...mabay neco game me emoshions to feel others pain and sadness...to feel pain myself "looks down" im sorry...i dident tell you sooner guys
Valon: No need for sorry, you're genetically modified and super weapon, almost just like us
last edited più di un anno fa
Nova: well thats what they were trying to do but...more powerfull...trying to fix this mess...cure evryone just...got back to normal you know...just life...green tress, birds, life back to normal i was called "The Beacon Of Hope" befor...the lab got distroyed cose the goverment thinks im one of you and killed evryone helping me...i think someone excaped...i keep finding thies notes "gives him one" *Hope: if you find this...that means your alive...and well...i was one of the few who excaped the army is tracking us and i think there all dead becerfull...your not alown there are more like you...biger...bader...and might even kill you hope you are well Nova...* DRNE
Valon: I'm guessing they mean the hunters, bigger badder,
Nova: and you...other demons...and big metal...demons...that shot speeding fire cones..."shivers"
Valon: Well, I wouldn't kill you
Nova: thats good...i need to find this "DRNE" me might know how to make the cure...form the plage
Valon: Well, we'll find him if we need to circle the world for him
Nova: hope so...he is the only...family i have...one of my creatours
Valon: Don't worry, We'll help you out,
Nova: oh thx hope you wont mind to be back to normal well i could ask him to let you keep your powers but...remove the bad parts like eating humans etc etc etc
*crosses arms* to think i almost didn't kill you...no thanks but i like how i am now. better than my old life. *walks away*
Nova: what was your old life? it must be beter that this crap
last edited più di un anno fa
*keeps walking*
Nova: where you going? "follows closely"
*keeps walking*
Nova: "confused""taps him lightly" were we going?
Valon: Hey, I said I'd help you find him, I'd much rather stay like this.
im going somewhere alone. your going with valon
Nova: but if were ever going to fix this mess it means you 2 need to change back...
Valon: Well, I'm sorry Nova, then I can't do it, I need to stay like this to survive, Alright Lamar
im not doing it, im not changing back....to much torture just to change back? uh uh *starts running*
Valon: Wait up *Follows*
Nova:...fine i can look by my self..."goes the opsit direction" (ya other charecter nolva could find me later ok)
no you help nova *speeds off*
Nova: im ok by my self...ik you don't want to be changed back but i want you to have your lifes back...your familys
*i stop and i run back to you in 2 seconds* my family's dead, alright! thats why i love these powers. thats why im changing everyone, so these infected people can feel my pain of loosing someone close to you
Valon: My family is dead, they're gone
hmmm
Nova: could start a new one? "goes into a dark building and disapears""Looks around" hmmm clues? clues? any clues?
Valon: Could try, but yet I don't see that happening
Nova: "comes back outside" when this is all fixed you find someoen..."holding a box full of stuff" looks like cloves...(soz i am bi in rl :P) "takes out some old womens rider cloves and puts them on""takes out some sparkling blue nail varnish and puts it on my claws hands and feet" (what i look like in the image)
 Nova: "comes back outside" when this is all fixed te find someoen..."holding a box full of stuff" lo
im not getting hurt again *walks up a building*
Nova: hmm are you ok?
why are you dressed like that?
Valon: When this is over, I could find someone. *thinking*
Nova: feels good i guess... (i gtg soz dont start the party with out me XD)
(Ok we'll just do some kind of side story)
(hello)