gioco di ruolo casuale Project Cerberus

TheAdventGhost posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 05:19PM
You were chosen by the Synon Corporation to be a test subject for the Cerberus project, the test succeeds, but you'll need the creators blood in order to draw out it's power, after having done that, demons from the center of hell are now out to get you. Which means, now you'll have to carry school by day, Demon Hunting, by night.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Weapon(Sword, gun or hand to hand weapons?):
Creator:
Home Relatives?:
Bio:
last edited on Dec 10, 2013 at 10:21PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 687 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 687

più di un anno fa TheAdventGhost said…
Name:Neku Vanami
Personality: Nice, Chill
Clothing: (pic)
Weapon(Sword, guns or hand to hand weapons?): Sword
Creator: Jiro's Father, Veku
Home Relatives?: Sister, Nera. Mother, Sena
Bio: Neku was just a hardworking high school student, til he got a call from his father, needing to test the blade, So, the test went well, then the blade, ended up reacting by itself, killing Veku
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name:Neku Vanami Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Nice, Chill Clothing: (pic) Weapon(Sword, gun
più di un anno fa xokaylaxob said…
name: minami
personality: in school- shy,nice, normal
after school- outgoing, brave, strong, kind, adventurous, usally up to no good
clothing: in school- ripped jeans, hair up in pony tail, black T shirt, baceball cap, usally has head phones in her ear
after school- shorts, knee high black boots, black belt to hold silver sword in, white tangtop, silver hand/wrist armor, hair in braid/ bangs down
weapon: long silver sword with blue incrested dimonds
creator: (i dont knoww?? who should i pick??)
home relatives: older brother Eric who also is a demon hunter but lives far away
bio: parents were killed by demons and her brother lives far away.. so shes all alongg
(nice, try making something up)
Neku: *in school* When is this day gonna end? I'll be lucky if I manage to get through today
(i tried my best)

minami: *puts in head phones, trying to drownd out the boring lecture. tapping fingure to the beat. staring at the clock counting how many minutes are left*
Neku: I wonder what's gonna happen tonight, I get the feeling they're gonna send more of them tonight,
Teacher: Hey, Neku. You got something you want to share?
Neku: No, not at all
minami: *leans over to neko. whispers when teacher isnt looking* i wouldnt doubt it *rolls eyes*
Neku: *writes a note and gives it to Minami*
Note: Meet me outside the warehouse at 8:00. there will most likely be another demon problem
minami: *nods head*
*school bell rings*
Neku: Yes, time to get out of here, *walks to the door waiting for Minami*
minami: grabs books and walks over to neku "thank god schools over" she said with a sigh.
Neku: You're telling me, *walks out with Minami* Alright, I have a feeling, they're gonna try to send something tough this time. We've taken down the easy ones so fast, maybe they'll have something stronger this time
minami: probaly ... hope its not to bad though *she said hopefully* i really dont want to get hurt this time
Neku: Yeah. You're right about that, because a threat like that is really world threatening
minami: *nods head* we already have to kill wat ever it is. it will be way to much to have to protect others too
Neku: Yeah, and the half of the people in this town don't even know a thing. They just walk around peacefully like nothing's happened.
più di un anno fa MOARdesu said…
(Hey, yo. Can I join you on this delightful adventure? :3)
(Of course)
minami: yeah i know. *remebers when she didnt know anything* but it would really suck if someone got hurt on our account so i guess its worth it...
Neku: Yeah, it is
(Sweet. Can I like, be a teacher?)
(Sure, I guess we could use a teacher role, thanks)
minami: *turns to neku* im gonna get ready.. i'll meet you at the warehouse okay? 8oclock right? *half smiles*
Neku: Yeah, So, I'll see you later *walks home*
(Shit. I missed my chance to do something xD)
minami: *arrives at her house. walks to her bedroom. turns on music as loud as it will go. searching closet for her fighting clothes'

(@moardesa are you gonna b a school teacher or like a teacher to help us fight ?)
Sena: Welcome home Neku,
Neku: Hey mom,
Sena: So how was school?
Neku: Good, meeting Minami at the warehouse at 8.
Sena: Demon business?
Neku: You know it
(Both, I guess xD It'd be boring if I was just a school teacher)
(good idea)
(Alright, I be making the profile...kinda)
(K)
minami: *gets dressed. places sword on her bad. runs down stairs to the kitchen searching her fridge for a quick snack. her phone rings, it was her brother*
minami: hey how are you?
eric: im fine. are you going out tonight to u know .. agh dem-
minami: yes i am. are you? *said hopefully*
eric: no.. i gotta go bye
minami: bye *hangs up*
Neku: *puts on a trench jacket that holds the blade on his back, then puts on fingerless gloves* Right, now I wait til 8 o clock
(Eh, I kinda got some questions:
I don't get the 'Creator' part of the profile, and what exactly did the test do? Sorry for being derpy xD)
(Well the Cerberus project, made you become different from your body, you became a superhuman, and you started hunting demons, because the demons from the center of hell sense the Cerberus project in the person, so that's why they came to the city from hell, to kill the Project Cerberus. The creator could be anyone you can make up, just think of a person and take it from there)
minami: the hell with it *closes fridge. runs up stares to get her swords with 15 minutes to spare. grabs keys jumps into (cause shes to lazy to walk) car and speeds off toward the warehouse*
Neku: I'll see ya'll later, *speeding out the door running to the warehouse and he's there* Alright,
minami: pulls up near the side of the warehouse. takes out her keys and steps out of the car. walks inside to find neku**
Neku: Ok, you're here,
*A spawn portal appears on the ground*
Neku: *Takes sword from back* Here they come
minami: *quickly grabs sword from belt. almost drops it. breaths in. looks at neku* ready? *smiles*
Neku: Ready
minami: *stares straight down the portol awaiting what terror is sure to pop out of it*
*A big wolf demon comes out of the portal*
Neku: What? A wolf demon, I wonder how they managed to make a wolf a strong looking demon like that
minami *jaw drops slightly. stares at the creature dead in the eye waiting for i to make the 1st move or for neku too*
Neku: *dashing to demon* Here come,
*Sword is stopped by the werewolf*
Neku: Hey, let go
* Werewolf Swinged Neku and his sword to a wall*
Neku: Gah
minami: *jumps seeing neku slung across the room* hey over here *motioned to the beast*
*starts to run for it. swings sword but is pushed by the demon as he swiped me with his paw leaving my arm with deep scratches*
Neku: What is this thing? I've never encountered anything this powerful
minami: dammit it! *turns to neku* at the same time we try to strike it
Neku: Alright, *gets up*
minami: ready. set *runs toward it*
Neku: *running alongside her*