gioco di ruolo casuale Who's in Wonderland?

Akiakane-kun posted on Aug 06, 2012 at 11:53PM
This is an Alice in Wonderland RP and I call the Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter! Muhahaha! You can either be an actual character or an OC! But only three characters per person or it can get bit confusing!
Name:
Back story:
Appearance:

Awesome lets go!

gioco di ruolo casuale 98 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 98

più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
Name: Alice
Personality: Perky, kind.
Back story: Fell into Wonderland and is making her way through it, meeting all of the crazy people and things
Appearance: Long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a little tall.
più di un anno fa Akiakane-kun said…
Name: Cheshire
Personality: clever and witty mostly dry and sarcastic is most definitely a trickster
Back story: One of the original Wonderlandians from back in the day !
Appearance:

last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Cheshire Age: 18 Personality: clever and witty mostly dry and sarcastic is most definitely a
(Welcome Alice!)

Name: Mad Hatter
Personality: who can define the MAD hatter?
Back story: One of the original Wonderlandians from back in the day !
Appearance:
 (Welcome Alice!) Name: Mad Hatter Age: ?? Personality: who can define the MAD hatter? Back st
più di un anno fa MOARdesu said…
(NUUUUU~! D: Somebody picked Alice before I could! ;-;

Gah...could I like, a different kind of Alice? xD Like, a male-version or something?)
più di un anno fa lioside said…
(are we aloud to use are own characters)
(...'You can either be an actual character or an OC!...'

So, yes, lioside. You can. xD)
(thanks i stopped reading because i started to boil some water with my phone)
(What, you making tea or somethin'? Mmm...tea...=3=)
(no it just got hot so i threw it at a bottle of water)
(LOLWUT? xDD

Okay, okay, now I'll start writing...)
*As twilight melted into the horizon and the sky turned into a dark gray ash, Aleze (Pronounced 'Al-e-zz' or something like that xDD) made his way home for the night, walking briskly in order to avoid the freaks that usually emerged from the shadows to roam the city streets. He regretted ever moving to such a bad neighbourhood, but he couldn't really complain as the rent at his home was dirt cheap.
His thoughts were then interrupted when something caught his eye.
Turning his head over, Aleze seen a rabbit. It stood on it's hind legs, like a human, and was even wearing a tail coat. Was this for real?
Blinking twice, he stared at the abnormal sight in disbelief and wonder. The rabbits beady little eyes met with his as he slowly reached into his pocket for his cell phone. Oh, man he just had to get a picture of this...*
(Oh god, you can just tell I'm rushing this ;-;)

*But before he could do anything, the rabbit sped off on all fours.* "H-hey! Wait!" *He called, chasing after the animal down the empty street, watching it's little legs pump like miniature pistons.
It wasn't long before the rabbit turned a final corner before disappearing behind an open door to a building with colourful lights that flashed a distorted: THe RaBBiT HoLE.
Without thinking, Aleze followed the rabbit into the building. He halted to a stop, and squinted in the darkness. What was this place?
Taking a step forward, the man felt his heart skip a beat when he found that there was really no floor in front of him. He fell.*

('The Rabbit Hole'...sounds like a name to a gay bar xDD)
(It does remind me of a gay barXD)

Alice was wondering around. It had been a while since she had fallen down the rabbit hole and she had no idea where she was, or where is.
Cheshire Cat: Why hello Alice what are you doing here? You shouldn't be around these parts you know there ... prohibited. He appeared smile first then with a flick of his purple stripped tail strutted towards the bewildered Alice. Hmm Alice did you know we have a guest he should be coming in a few, hours , seconds I don't know soon though so stick around! He disappears leaving his grin floating around for a bit then that two faded into darkness

(awesome guys love the Rabbit hole lol!)
She sighed at Cheshire and continued to walk.
(I know, right? xD)

"HOLY SHI--" *Aleze managed to cry out before he tumbled down into the black abyss. The man braced himself for the horrible impact that would surely end his short, miserable life but instead, he just kept falling.*
She paused. She heard someone yelling but didn't see anyone. Maybe Cheshire wasn't such a nutty cat after all.
Cheshire:its a long way down you know why the hell did you go this way? When there are soo many more ways to reach wonderland? *he appeared in front of the falling Aleze with a wide all knowing grin he stretched out in a relaxed pose and fell along side him his grin growing wider all the time*
*Aleze squinted, seeing the outline of another person who's pearly white teeth seemed to shine even in complete darkness.* "Wh-what are you saying!? How can you be so relaxed when I'm gonna die!?"
Another voice followed after Cheshire, sounding just as calm as the cat* "Don't worry, you won't perish. If there's a hole we know, then down it we'll go!" *Aleze most definitely wasn't reassured even with the whimsical rhyming. He turned his head ever so slightly to see another figure falling along with him and Cheshire, and felt himself start to panic. Was he having some weird before-death hallucination?*
Alice kept walking. Unfortuantly finding herself right back where she started.
(Goddamn. For some reason, I just can't stop staring at that picture of Cheshire.
Hurrhurr~Grell~ =3=;;)
Cheshire did a couple free fall flips and tricks letting out a tinkling laugh that echoed around the hole that he ended as suddenly as he started. " Hmmm it's getting hot in this endless tunnel, three's a crowd, I guess I'll see you later Aleze, that is your name.... right?" he said slowly disappearing into the dark his laugh echoing around mixed with Aleze's screams for help.
"He's quite the character to be around..." *The other figure, who just so happened to turn out to be the white rabbit in human form, sighed. A bit of irritation could be heard in his voice as Aleze rolled around yelling out panicked nonsense* "But would you please stop making that infernal sound?"
"What's wrong with you people!?" *Aleze shot back, completely ignoring his request* "How can you be so calm when we're falling!? When we hit the bottom, we'll die!"
*The man laughed, and smiled knowingly.* "Oh, don't worry, we're almost there. When you wake up, you'll see where."
*Before Aleze could protest some more, he found that he couldn't speak. Then, the darkness seeped into his mind and his eyes closed.*

(Holy damn, it's hard to rhyme. =3=)
(lol i could imagine!)
"the rabbit can have fun with that one he's too loud to suit my taste I'd perfer the other Alice she's as equally stupid but is much quieter for my sensitive ears. He said rubbing his ears walking around the bottom of the hole. He looked up squinting, "geez, the hole looks bigger than usual no wonder its taking them forever to splat I mean land hehe maybe the trip to Wonderland has gotten longer maybe that''s why we get so little guests, maybe we should install an elevator!" he curled up in the corner and waited for their arrival. "Maybe maybe"
Alice gave up trying to find her way out and sat on the ground sighing. She looked around for anyone she knew that would be here. The Hatter or even Cheshire.
*The rabbit, who I've now decided to name Oliver, arrived first into Wonderland. He nonchalantly dusted himself off, as if falling down that hole was nothing.*
"Humans are so easy to lure..." *He chuckled, thinking of how Aleze followed him* "It's because of their curiosity, for sure."
*Right after Oliver had spoken, Aleze came tumbling out from the hole onto the ground, rolling twice before coming to a complete stop. He could feel his heart racing as if it wanted to burst right out from his chest.*

Wait. He was still alive...?*
Cheshire: Well you sure took you sweet time! said the cat playing with its tail you better be carrying that sorry lump back I just licked my paws clean and I'd rather they not get messed up by the likes of him... come on hurry up I can sense our other Alice is growing impatient and we still have to gather the rest of the troops to welcome our guest" He looks down at Aleze and nudges him with his foot " Right hope you can manage him let's get a move on and before Oliver could say anything the cat disappeared yet again walking in the direction of the other Alice

(gtg guys don't do too much without me!)
She runs her hands through her hair, making it fan out around the ground where she layed. "Cheshire" she called, hoping the little trickster would come.
più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
I be joining!
Name: Nicole Rix
Personality: Hehehehehehe...
Back story: Arrived in Wonderland as a child and has adapted mentally to be able to cope with living there...
Appearance: pic
 I be joining! Name: Nicole Rix Age: 17 Personality: Hehehehehehe... Back story: Arrived in Wonder
Name: john
Personality: calm
Back story: grew up in new york and later moved away
 Name: john Age: 19 Personality: calm Back story: grew up in new york and later moved away
"Hey! Don't--" *Oliver stopped himself, knowing that the chances of Cheshire returning would be highly unlikely. He looked down to the man laying on the ground, and his face lit up.* "Oh, so you're still conscious!"
*Almost immediately, Aleze leapt up to his feet a safe distance away from the bunny man and positioned himself in a defensive stance. Oliver regarded him with amusement.* "You really don't need to be weary of me. I'm harmless, as you can probably see."
"What the hell is this place?" *Aleze demanded, feeling himself tense in uneasiness at the sight of the stranger's rabbit-like ears. Were those real? No, they couldn't be.*
"Questions will be answered on a later date. Please follow me, or we'll be late."
"No way!" *Aleze shot back, feeling something of a chill ride up his spine. It was obvious that this guy was some sort of deviant if he's walking around in bunny ears.*
She sat up, pulling her hair back away from her face and sighed. Cheshire was a crazy little trickster, but he wasn't a liar. Where was this supposed guest? She called out for Oliver and The Hatter.
*Oliver took a step forward, and Aleze flinched. He darted his eyes around like a trapped animal, trying to figure out which way to run.
The rabbit caught on, and chuckled to himself. This human was more amusing than he thought* "You really shouldn't try to venture out on your own. There are creatures in this world that could rip the skin from your bone."
"You're just trying to freak me out so that I'll follow you!" *Aleze scowled, triumphant that he seemingly figured out the man's intention* "Well it isn't gonna work!"
*With that, he took off as fast as he could, wild and blind. Oliver smiled, shaking his head.* "And so he runs..."
*just sits on the ground looking around*
She sighed and stood up, walking with no intention of going anywhere. None of the creatures she had met wheere answering her, so she would find her way around here herself. She called out for them again.
*Jumps out of a tree and lands next to Aleze, running next to him* So, who are we ruining from?
*Oh god, who are these people and what do they want? Aleze gritted his teeth and pushed himself to move faster. Thinking he was being clever, he ran in irregular patterns to try throw off the rabbit if he tried to chase after him. There was no way he wanted to be part of any of their plans, whatever they may be.*

(As you can probably tell...he's panicking. xDD)
She heard someone yelling and headed towards the sound, only to be knocked over by Aleze an she fell to the ground, " Hey! Watch where you are running!"
*runs faster to keep pace with him* It isn't a good idea to run around like that. You might attract unwanted attention.
"You people get away from me!" *He shouted, desperation and panic shook his voice. Oh god, why did he follow that rabbit? Why couldn't he of just told himself he was crazy?
If he would of done that, he wouldn't be in this mess!*
Hmmm, a bit jumpy, aren't you. That's alright, completely natural for a first timer.
Groaning in frustration, she ran after him, catching up with him she grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him to a stop, " You know it is polite to at least say excuse me after you run someone over." she looks at the paniced look on his face, " Wait, did you just fall down a rabbit hole?"
*He jerked himself from her grasp and stood a safe distance away from both her and Nicole, eyeing them closely, not sure of what to do.* "What rabbit hole? You mean that horrible abyss thing I just fell out of?"
She nodded, " I fell down it too. A while before you did."
*frowns* You two are the first newcomers since I got here, but you're such a bore.
*Meanwhile, Oliver still stood near the entrance to Wonderland. He didn't bother going after Aleze because he knew Cheshire could find him much more easily than he could. Tediously, he straightened out his tailcoat and took a quick glance at his pocket watch. Pursing his lips, the rabbit muttered something unintelligible to himself.*
---
*Aleze didn't know what he should do. Did these people really come from that 'rabbit hole' like he did? Or were they just lying to get him to trust them? Ugh, sometimes he just wished he could read minds...*
*pulls out a pocket watch and checks the time* We don't have time to talk, we're running late. Come on, we can talk while we walk. I don't suppose either of you would willingly follow me?
She looks down at the girl, " Where is The Hatter? Or Cheshire?"
So then you've met them? Unfortunately, neither one of them is available at the moment. *grins*