gioco di ruolo casuale Lords of the Underworld

Directingchicky posted on Sep 29, 2012 at 01:32AM
Long ago, inside Pandoras box lived a mass of demons who suffered eternal damnation. One tragic night, when the box was opened, these demons were set loose, and took host in the exiled greek warriors of the gods and were changed into the Lords of the Underworld. Each Lord now has a demon living insaide them, and whatever demon that is, that Lord has had to change his entire life to keep to that demon
Below is the list of the Lords. Tell me who you want to be and I'll put your name next to it. You can be a lord, a Harpy woman, or a human

Rules: There is going to be sex, but if I catch anyone trying to whore off on someone right away (unless its Paris) then I will have a talk with you. There ill be no god-modding tolerated. If a lord is hurt, they van die, a harpy can die and a human can die. If you god-mod, you will be kicked out immediantly.

Lords:
(Nevermore_)Aeron-Keeper of Wrath: He must be brutal and cruel, or he experiences sevre pain.
Amun-Keeper of Secrets: He is silent entirely and uses sign language to speak. He is able to read the mind of everyone around him no matter.He is very sweet. what.Muscular, long blonde hair.
(Liquidz-Flamez)Cameo-Keeper of Misey: He is pretty self explainitory.
Galen-Keeper of Hope.Tall, muscualr, brown hair
Gideon-Keeper of Lies: He cannot speak a word of truth or he experiences severe pain.He has blue hair, an eyebrow ring and is very tall.
(aNinnymouse)Kane-Keeper of Disaster: He speaks for himself, disaster follows him everywhere.
(Humphryomega)Lucien-Keeper of Death: He is pretty much the grim reaper.
)Madox-Keeper of Violence
(shadowcon99)Paris-Keeper of Promiscuity:His demon he calls Sex, and he has to sleep with a new person everyday or he is in severe pain.
(Noone_N)Reyes-Keepr of Pain
Sabin-Keeper of Doubt
(Directingchicky)Scarlet(Woman)-Keeper of Nightmares.
(killshotzz)Strider-Keeper of Defeat: Everytime he is challenged, no matter what it is, he must win.
(Knightofdread.)Torin: Keeper of Disease.

Note: Your demons growl and say little words in your heads. You cant have full conversations. Example: Strider and Defeat "Win!" "Shut up, I will.."
Also, every lord has an era where their demons entered their body. It will be a fairly large Tattoo somewhere on your body. Choose a symbol and a place.
And, every time a lord pleases their demon, like Lucien for example. When he collects a soul, Death will send a spot of pleasure ripping through him. This is the same with every lord and demon. So please your demons!!
last edited on Oct 10, 2012 at 10:43PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 1005 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1005

più di un anno fa aqualad said…
I want Paris and Amun
più di un anno fa HumphryOmega said…
can i be lucien?
più di un anno fa Noone_N said…
// can I be Reyes ??//
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
(Only one Lord per Rper guys. Aqua, since I really acnt trust you with it and Paris is not a whore, I cant give you Paris. You can Have Amun if you want. Lucien is now Humphrys and Reyes is Noone.)
// yay! when can we begin?//
(After I get a few people in. Okay, so. Reyes Keep of Pain. he has to constantly induce pain into others or sometimes himself to keep from displeasing his demon. All of teh lords werew kind me and woman before this happened, but now they have no choice but to please their demons. None of these men are purposeful assholes.)
più di un anno fa knightofdread said…
(i'll be torin if he's taken i'll go madox, IF he's taken i'll go paris)
(Torin and Madox are off the board!)
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((I'm Kane!))
// now can we go?//
(Yes, we can begin. This takes place in the modern day world. You can live anywhere, etc etc... My character Scarlet lives in LA.)
(Okay, yeah no. Thats not how this works Noone. It is about the Lords of the Underwolrd.If you want to put Nyme in here, put a profile up please. Reyes is the name of the warrior who holds the demon inside of him.)
//ohhh then I'll get rid of that tell me how it works a bit more?//
Reyes bit into his arm grtting his teeth. " Damn..."
He walked around silently and grumbled.
As his arm bled he got up to clean the wound, when he walked into the bathroom he clenched his teeth more trying to ignore the pain as he ran cold water over it.
//can I call my guy's demon Pain so it's easier to make more sense of if I want Reyes to talk to him?//
(Oh, another note, if you want a picture of your lord, just type their name into google images. Example: Scarlet Keeper of Nightmares. You should be able to get a good pic out of what pops upAnd yes Noone, his demon is Pain, so Reyes can talk to him plenty, but Pain will probaly only growl, groan or grunt in response, the demons are assholes.)

Scarlet sat on one of the sides of her apartemnt in LA, grinning as she heard the screeches and pained yells of the citizens around her having the horrid nightmares she gave them. The cool night reeze swept through, she sighed in delight.
 (Oh, another note, if te want a picture of your lord, just type their name into Google images. Examp
//i couldn't find a pic so i just chose one that suited the name//
After he fixed his arm he went outside to get himself some breakfast he ate some cake that was the flavor of strawberries. " Mmm..."
 //i couldn't find a pic so i just chose one that suited the name// After he fixed his arm he went o
he walked through the city, on his way to a hospital and he sighed. "this sucks...." lucien said "shut up and do it" his demon growled and lucien groaned "whatever..."
Scarlet saw Lucien walking and grinned. She jumped down from the building and walked next to him, " Death being a pain tonight Lucien?"
Reyes looked around for a good victim, when he saw a boy maybe in his late 20s. " Is he good enough for you?" his demon growled " I don't care, But he looks pretty good."
"you know it" he said with a slight grin.

(i also couldn't find a picture so im guessing this is him)
 "you know it" he detto with a slight grin. (i also couldn't find a picture so im guessing this is h
Scarlet laughed, " Still, Death, wouldn't that be a demon to have." Nightmare growled in her head, " You're a pain in the ass and you know it." she said to her demon.
// is anyone getting a sense that everything is black and red photo.//
He sighed as he payed and left to follow the boy.The whole time he bit his finger nervous.

//if they don't do what their demons crave is it pretty much like starving to death for the demons including the humans?//
"hey if i could i'd trade with you anytime." he smiled
(No, if they dont do it or cant do it, then they experience severe pain and can die from it)

She laughed again, but Nightmare only growled, " I don't think Nightmare appreciates this." she grinned and twitched and actually moaned a little. The nightmares she had given the humans must have finally eneded and the humans awoke.
he caught the little hint of the moan and he laughed a little "enjoying yourself?" he joked
Reyes got the boy cornered into an ally and knocked him out. When he brought the boy back to his house he left him in the basement.
She shook a little and gave him a sideways grin, " I sure am, but those humans aren;t." she laughed and kept walking with him. The buggest pain in the ass was that the pleasure never helped when she was with anyone. She would go home soon, and of course Nightmare would already be telling her to give more nightmares to humans.
"so your going to the job with me?"
She shrugged, " I'm not so sure I should. I don't think the hospital will approve of me giving their cancer patients nightmares. she inked at hi and started turning around, " Have fun with Death Lucien." she tuned and started on her way home.
"yeah, soo much fun." he called back to her
Reyes leaned against the wall looking at the blood that had dripped onto the floor , he looked under his bandage. It was getting infected, he started to walk to the hospital as his demon grinned and growled in happiness of all the pain.
più di un anno fa amffta said…
((Can I join? And be a random human?))
(Yeah, totally.)
((YAYYYYYAAAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YY)­)
((so do humans know about these demons and lords?))
((Is there any physical appearance that's different about these demon lords and humans?))
((And are there other demons that are just like plain demons?))
Reyes went into the hospital and checked in.
The lady spoke up, " You come here a lot.."
" Oh sorry, just clumsy."
(No, most humans do not know of them. The only physical difference for the lord are that they are all extremely attractive because they were once warriors for the gods. and they each have what looks like a tatoo where their demon entered their body.)
((but can a human be aware of them?))
When Reyes was in the room he had to remove his shirt so the could stitch up the bite, but then something unexpected happened and his nurse touched his tattoo. He reached around and slapped her. " Do not touch it! "
She flinched and ran off.
Felicia
19 years old
appearance-picture
personality- quiet, lonely, but talks very sweetly. Most people don't to notice her, and many don't talk to her. Always wondered if it was something about her that made people ignore her. Feels isolated. Usually keeps to herself, and feels that making connections with people is pointless, because in the end she'll only be betrayed.

Felicia 19 years old appearance-picture personality- quiet, lonely, but talks very sweetly. Most p
((Is this like current day? Or older days?))
Felicia walks into a shop with pastries lining the walls. "Wow those look good." She thought, and her stomach growled. She stood in the line, and when the man in front of her turned around, he jumped almost a foot in the air. "Oh, Felicia. How do you always manage to sneak up on people?"
She smiled a smile with absolutely no meaning behind it at all. "Guess I'm just quiet. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."
"Ah, uh, yeah." He nods at her and walks out.
(current)

he got to the hospital and went to the welcome desk "excuse me, where can i find a cancer patient by the name of justin woods?"the woman typed in the name and health section and said room 475. lucien nodded and walked to the elevator
I walked around and grunted.
Felicia quickly bought something, feeling people staring at her. They obviously wanted her to leave. She rushed out the door and into the street, then followed the road to the park where she sat on a bench and ate while silent tears streamed down her face.
As Scarlet made her way home, she saw a human girl in tears. She felt sympathy fro the girl, and according to Nightmare because she hadn't growled, she hadn't given this child a nightmare yet. She went to the girl, "Why are you out here alone crying?"
Felicia looked up at Scarlet, and stared at her with an open mouth. "You're......talking to me?"
Scarlet looked around sarcastically, " Apparantly, unless casper is right there ith you, yes child I'm talking to you."
She shrunk back into the bench, alarmed. "Um. I uh....." She looked around. "I.....was....just uh...." She looked up into this woman's eyes. Somebody was talking to her. And she hadn't talked to them first. It was alarming and almost scary. She jumped up tried to run but got her foot tangled with the bench leg and fell flat onto her face. "Owww."
Scarlet laughed, it sounded almost as if she got pleasure from the girls pain. She quickly sobered and bent down to help the girl up, " Calm down child, there is no need to run.." Yet, she thought. " What has you out here crying all by your lonesome?"