gioco di ruolo casuale For the Fallen Roleplayer

demon_wolf posted on Oct 12, 2012 at 04:14AM
This is a one on one roleplay for Xarptic and I. I fell out of roleplaying for some time, and so to get back into it I asked Sparky to do a roleplay with me. :)

Not sure what its going to be about. Setting and time I guess will be made up as we go, seeing as this is just a get me back into roleplaying roleplay :)

Thanks again Sparky for doing a roleplay with me after so long of being gone. <3

gioco di ruolo casuale 94 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 94

più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
Ill be using Emerit, Darren, and possibly Marrok. Still haven't made up my mind about Marrok yet.
più di un anno fa shadowcon99 said…
big smile
(Just glad your back whin.)
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Sorry Xarp, but WHINNNYYY y u no say anything to me??! D: I missed you))
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Not a prob-a-lem in the least. Haven't been doing anything anyway. Aside from WOW...Anywho~! I guess I'll use Fallax, Xarptic, maybe the Delomelonicon Just because XD)
There was a light breeze that ruffled the leaves, and carried the scent straight to her. Sweat rivered from her forehead, and pooled at her chin to drip to the ground. Heavy breaths racked her chest. Her forest green eyes darted about looking for their target. A rustle from behind made her whip around to face the oncoming threat. She was sadly mistaken though when she was knocked down from behind. Her knees smacked the ground with a bone crunching sound, her hands flew in front of her to catch her body from hitting the ground. The knife that had been in her hand was now forgotten.

She now looked like some sort of animal, being on all fours like this. If her raven colored hair had been long enough it would be covering her face, but it had been cut short weeks ago.

"You fell for it again, Emerit." Said a man's voice from behind her.

She pushed up on her hands so she now sat back on her legs. "I know I did Darren, but if I keep practicing I wont get distracted so easily."

"Its almost dark I think we're done for today."

The girl shook her head violently. "No not yet."
"I'd listen to him," purred a dark voice from the shadow of he surrounding woods. "You've been working yourself to death. It's neither healthy nor productive." Fallax stepped into the light. "Stupid, too, might I add," he stated with a smirk.
"I don't need your input." She snapped.

Darren sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "You're more stubborn than ever."
The smile faded. "Fine," he growled. "Don't listen to the guy that trained an entire army..."
She hissed lowly, but said nothing more. With a shakey hand she grabbed the knife, and pushed herself to her feet. Her arms instantly came out to balance herself as she wobbled slightly. After regaining balance she spoke, "Lets go again."

Darren stared at her. "No we can finish this when you are more rested."
Fallax gave a huff. "Hardheaded," he grumbled.
She turned to glare at Darren, but the expression on his face told her that she had already lost this battle. "Fine." She said lowly. Her eyes shot over to Fallax when she heard what he said. "What are you doing here?"
"I've been here," he stated obviously. "I'm ALWAYS here..."
Emerit sighed slightly. "I know that, but I meant here here. Like you are never here when I train."
"Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here." He smirked.
Emerit raised a brow then shook her head. "Whatever." She turned on her heel and headed down the path that lead back into the city.
He clamped his jaw shut and huffed. He followed faithfully behind, however; no deterred by her attitude.
Darren laughed lightly and followed the two.

Emerit put the knife back into its sheath. She pushed the short strands of hair back off her sweaty forehead. "Gross." She said lowly.
Fallax latched onto a tree and scurried up it. It would be faster to fly than to walk.
"Show off." Emerit murmured.
"Still not deaf!" he called back to her as he breached the canopy.
"Never said you were now did I, Darling?" She yelled back at him.
Fallax snickered and looked around. It was clear out, barely a cloud in the sky. The sun was almost set and the stars were beginning to blink in the sky.
Maybe it was a good thing that Darren had made her stop training. As her body used up the last of the adrenaline, she could feel every ache, and sore spot. Her legs felt as if try were on fire, and only getting worse with every step she took. Maybe I should have stopped sooner. She looked over at Darren who looked perfectly fine. All she wanted now was a nice hot shower, and her bed. She let out a sigh of relief when the lights of the city came into view.
più di un anno fa sparkyhedgehog said…
laugh
(sparky? your not talking about me, right? XD cuz i don't even know you. O_o)
(Then obviously not...)
The demon climbed out into the night air and strode casually over the tops of the trees. Twigs and leaves sprinkled down below as he took each step, careful to not slip back down or misstep. He made his way towards the lights of the city.
Emerit glanced up at the sky sad to see it being replaced by the smog of the city. (Timeskip to their house, or do you have something planned?)
(Sure. You do it)
(Sort about the long wait, been super busy.)

Emerit let out a sigh of relief as she opened the door to the house. She immediately kicked off her shoes and headed to the bathroom.

Darren shook his head slightly and walked toward the kitchen.
Fallax launched himself through the front door and tackled Darren to the floor. "We haven't spoken in a while."
Darren squirmed under Fallax's weight. ""Was it really necessary to tackle me?!"
"Mildly. You don't listen otherwise..."
His eyes narrowed. "Why do you want to talk, and what about?"
più di un anno fa johnthewolf said…
FOR THE FALLEN! *throwns fist in the air holding gun* marines: FOR THE FALLEN! *marines throw fists in the air with guns*
(And allow the ass-hatery to begin...)
"Oh my. Heaven FORBID I wish to actually talk for once. Or would you prefer the usual physical torment, hmm?"
Darren rolled his eyes. "Usually when you want to talk its about nothing good."
"Well, when you look at it like that, it never will be." He leaned in close, the light glinting off of his pure white teeth as he grinned down at him.
"That's because it never is." He tried hard to push against Fallax and move the demon off his body. "Get off me you brute."
Fallax grabbed him firmly by the chin and stared at him. "You know very well what I meant by torment, Darren..."
Color filled Darren's cheeks, his eyes darted away from Fallax to the right. "As I said get off."

A light chuckle came from a few feet away from them near the kitchen door. " Oh please go on. This is fun to watch." A female voice said. It was the lighthearted soft voice of Lexi.
"By all means," the beast chuckled and placed a soft kiss on Darren's neck.
Darren squirmed under the demon's lips. "Stop it!"

Lexi laughed as she watched.
"But Darren," he purred, "don't act like you don't enjoy it, boy..."
"Dont you but Darren me." He half snarled. "I don't want to deal with your sexual antics, I'm tired!"
"I can fix that..." And at those words he sank his teeth into the man's neck, siphoning forth a torrent of blood. The demon forced Darren's head over, turning it harshly and pressing it to the ground and his shoulder. The beast fed off of him for a minute. He made sure to get his fill before he would let him go.
Darren laid there felling heavy, and looking dazed.

"What did you do that for?" Lexi asked surprise dripping from her ever word.
Fallax released him at her words. His long, forked tongue slithered back into his mouth between a sharp, toothy grin. "I need to eat sometime, ya know."
"Yeah true, but to eat Darren. That's just gross."
"Not the most savory, true. But I didn't see you jumping up to volunteer," the demon snickered.
"If I do recall correctly you told me you would never feed off me again since I turned, because my blood is foul."
"My point remains," he stated. At that, he returned his jaws back to Darren's neck.