gioco di ruolo casuale World of Darkness and Magic

dargox posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 04:40AM
Once upon a time there was a powerful group of children born to a witch with the abitily to summon creatures of fantasy into reality and as the witch teach her children to use their powers for good which most of them did exsep for one who become obsessed with power. which with every creature she summon her power and madness grew with the fusion of fantasy and reality.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­
Rules:
NO GOD MODDING!!!!
No killing others without permission.
Mature Content Allowed.
Please try use a anime base pic.
Finally just have fun!
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­
Charcter Info:
Name:
Alias:
Appearance Info: (pics can be used)
Elemeant Magic: ( Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Electric, Aura, Light, and Dark)
Inner Creature: (this is the Creature you can summon to aid you.)
Other Powers:
Skills:
Other Info:
Background:
Current Characters:
Ace Vextor-(dargox/me)
Tsunade Sines-(Riku114)
Kazan-(wantadog)
Chase williams-(HumphryOmega)
Selena Ates-(Directingchicky)
Yosuke hanamura-(cyrus498)
Death Hinoki-(hikari_hiwatari)
Seisha Sines-(Riku114)
T.k-(emoboycry01)
[Open Role] Maya the witch-(dargox/me)
Rei Kirihara-(AceDarkwolf17)
Crystal-(emoboycry01)
((share credit to aNinnyMouse))
last edited on Dec 17, 2012 at 06:40PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 1180 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1180

più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Ill try it out! First!
Charcter Info:
Name: Tsunade Sines
Alias: Sevandi
Appearance Info: PIC
Elemeant Magic: Aura (Sounds legit, how does it work?)
Inner Creature: PIC (LOL I have so many creatures cause I plan for beast in other rps)
Other Powers: Currently unknown
Skills: Martial Arts, Archery, Sword Combat, the arts
Other: Secretly she prefers combat over her magic skills, also she loves tradition of the japanese when it comes to fighting and such not, but especially fighting
Background: She grew up as a happy girl, but she always loved fighting. She lives on her own, and her parents died in a camping accident when she was 5. She cares a lot for her creature.
last edited più di un anno fa
 Charcter Info: Name: Tsunade Sines Alias: Sevandi Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance Info: PIC
And her inner creature sorry about the weird spread of the pink on the tail part, the tip is supposed to be pink
 And her inner creature sorry about the weird spread of the rosa on the tail part, the tip is supposed
Tsunade: *in the kimono shop* There seems to be so many options to add to my collection......
più di un anno fa dargox said…
(well, Aura is basicly like the force from star wars)
(Thats what I thought)
(here's my character)

Name: Ace Vextor
Alias: Dragkar
Appearance Info: (PIC)
Elemeant Magic: Dark
Inner Creature: (PIC)
Other Powers: Flight
Skills: Ninjutsu, drawing, shealth, magic and weapon combat
Other Info: Ace has very overactive imagination which he has to draw into his notebook or else the image becomes real and is a descendent of the oldest witch child.
Background: Ace grew up like any other kid with two loveing parents until one night when his most evil nightmares become reality, unleashing murderous beast that killed every one closest to his heart as well any one else who got in their eye site. Now ace is on a mission to erase the mistake born from his imagination.
 (here's my character) Name: Ace Vextor Alias: Dragkar Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance Info: (P
Inner Creature
 Inner Creature
Tsunade: *exits the kimono shop with a kimono in a bag and she begins to walk back home*
più di un anno fa HumphryOmega said…
(what time period is this?)
(I dont really know)
(anyone you want to start in. because fantasy and reality have been twisted but it's mostly modern time)
(cool)
Ace arrived in a small japan village as he step out of a magic portal. "now if the news reports are right then, my one nightmaresshould be lercking around here." He talks to himself while scanding the village with his eyes for any sign of damage from his nightmares.
(K I thought so)

Tsunade: *walks past Ace and notice him looking around* Hello! Are you lost?
"Well, kinda. you see i'm looking for a type animal that shouldn't be here." he explain while trying not to tell to much.
Tsunade: What do you mean by that?
Ace sighs, saying. "look i don't how explain it but you will know what i mean when you see the creature i'm talking about."
Tsunade: Then may I follow?
"sure, it's a free world after all." Ace shrugs while he starts to walks off to sreach town for signs of his murderous nightmares.
Tsunade: Hey, by anyways, could it be "the dangerous creature that has been terrorizing the area" that has been being said on the tv? So many people have ran out of the city, although there is just the same amount who dont believe it and decide to stay.
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
(Lol okeedokee.)

Name: Kazan *Unknown last name*

Alias: Doesn't have one.

Appearance: Pic-O-Rama!

Elemental Magic: Light

Inner Creature: PIC!

Other Powers: Eating....and eating....and eating....and eating....

Skills: ...*Sweatdrop.*.....eating....

Other Info: "He eats alot."

Background: Who cares about that!
 (Lol okeedokee.) Name: Kazan *Unknown last name* Alias: Doesn't have one. Age: 10. Gender
(his creature.)
 (his creature.)
O hi wanta!
Ace looks at Tsunade with a grind, saying. "heh! you hit the nail so, there's no reason to hide it. yes, the creature i'm looking for is the one that news networks are talking about but this one is just the runt."
Tsunade: Well it is the only creature I can think of that isnt supposed to be here.
Kazan: *Nearby, in a restaurant.*
Waiter: *Sweatdrop* "Um...c-can I get you something else, sir?"
Kazan: "Ah, yes please. I'd like some more of those cinnamon rolls, another lasagna, four more of those mini pies....actually make it ten, and another refill."
Waiter: *Nods and starts walking away.*
Kazan: "AND A PARFAIT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!"
laugh
(XD He does have an eating skill!)
Name: Chase williams
Alias: alpha
Appearance Info: (pic)
Elemeant Magic: Fire
Inner Creature: (pic)
Other Powers: flying and speed
Skills: excellent hand to hand fighter, okay with weapons.
Other Info: hot tempered
Background: none
 Name: Chase williams Alias: alpha Age: 19 Gender: male Appearance Info: (pic) Elemeant Magic: Fi
(his beast)
 (his beast)
Welcome one and all!
Chase walks through the small village searching for a monster that had escaped his mind not to long ago "agh.... i chose the wrong time to actually USE my imagination for my own reasons.... i didn't think it was going to go berserk and bail.."
Ace continue threw village with Tsunade, when Chase's monster juom out at them. "LOOK OUT!!!" he shout at Tsunade while tackleing her out the monster's grip.

mean while in another part of the vilage Ace's monster smash threw the restaurant that Kazan is eating in and almost ingulf half of the kitchen inlulding all food and chefs in one chomp.

((btw here's the battle theme music for monsters))
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
Name: Selena Ates
Alias: Moon
Appearance Info: (pics can be used) Long brown hair that she keeps pulled up out of her face, freckles, very tall, and a small tan
Elemeant Magic: ( Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Electric, Aura, Light, and Dark) Dark Magic
Inner Creature: (this is the Creature you can summon to aid you.) Type of cat creatue (I have to find a picture)
Other Powers: Mind reading, controls shadows
Skills: Flexible, and fast
Other Info:
Background: Lived with her father after mom ran out on them when she was four, her brother is currently 17 and still lives at home. She moved out a year prior and lives in a small apartment.
Kazan: *Eating when suddenly Ace's creature charges in.* "Uh oh...time to go." *Get's up and quickly makes his way towards the door.*
Tsunade: Thanks didnt see that coming..... Emeria! (He creature's name.) *What seemed to be a rather large snake appeared (The Pic)*

Emeria: Now who are these people Tsunade.

Tsunade: Rouge creature and some random person who Ive been hanging out with.
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
Selena had just finished cleaning when she heard and the saw after leaving her apartment the cretures being turned lose, " My god...do they not know how ot keep them locked up?" she grumbled. She rarely summoned her creature and did her best to keep it under control. She locked her door and left, walking down the street to get something to eat.
he heard a distant yell and chase took off down the street and around several blocks until he reached their location and he charged his monster with hands full of flames.
(ok, omega this your monster. so, you take the w heel)

Ace pulls out his notebook, and flips to the middle while it starts to glow. "LETS GO!!!! IMAGE SUMMON!!!.........DREAM SCYTHE!!!!" all of sudden his notebook turn into a cool looking scythe.
Tsunade: Cool trick.
(i know, i was waiting for your character's to get ready.)

Chase began blasting the monster with fire balls, the monster screeched in agony and fled away from chase but charges tsunade and ace with an energy beam building in its mouth
 (i know, i was waiting for your character's to get ready.) Chase began blasting the monster with
(wait I thought chase's monster was the dinosaur thing.)

Tsunade: Emeria!

Emeria: Yes! *launches a pure white beam at the monster*
"Thanks, now lets help this guy out." and with that said, ace runs at the monster with scythe in hand and ready to strike.
(this monster was something from his imagination he made up.)

the monster fires its beam at emeria, just before her beam hit the monster. and the monster screeches in pain and begins charging another beam.
((this is what the dream scythe looks like))
 ((this is what the dream scythe looks like))
Ace leaps at the monster in midrn and slings his scythe to try slash at it's chest.
Emeria: *her scales become much shinier than before and then shines as the beam it, it delt a small amount of damage and most of the beam was reflected us towards the sky then she charges slithering at the monster with her beautiful horns ready to strike*

Tsunade: Emeria good job.
Kazan: *Sneaks out and away from Ace's monster.* "Phew. That was close." *He smiled and started walking in a random direction and bumped right into Selena.* "Oof!"
The monster jumped high in the air, dodging both attacks and it fired it's beam at ace. At that moment Chase flew high into the air and propelled fire from his feet, going downwards toward the monster. he connected hard into its abdomen and went right through him and landed next to ace, covered in green goo. "gross...." the monster fell to the earth writhing in pain.
Ace lands on the ground safely and then summon a shield of magic to proteact his self from the monster's blast, Ace then fan the dust away with the scythe while asking Chase. "Hey, dude. do you want keep this monster in a new form or do you want it dead?"