gioco di ruolo casuale Psychic Esp

totolove posted on Jan 27, 2013 at 11:03PM
ok you can be a normal student or one with psychic powers .
here is what you fill out ( my example )

name : Selene Terish
appearance : PIC
personality : sensitive, sweet and magical
power ( * only for esp ) : mind reading and Transvection ( Bodily levitation or flying )
hobbies : drawing and singing
other : ???

character list :
Selene Terish ( totolove )
Alicia Thomson ( Glitterific )
Kellyn Thomson ( Glitterific )
Leon Valentine ( AceDarkwolf17 )
Bobby Lewis ( axemnas )
Jimmie Lewis ( axemnas )

RULES :
no sex, relationship are fine
no swearing
have fun and be creative
 ok te can be a normal student o one with psychic powers . here is what te fill out ( my example
last edited on Feb 06, 2013 at 11:27AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 46 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Glitterific said…
I'll join

Name: Alicia Thomson
Appearance: Picture
Personality: fun-loving, friendly, a bit naive, kind, but very dangerous when provoked
Power: Telekinesis- She can move objects with her mind
Other: Her favorite things are rainbows, smiles, and chocolate cake. She can form very strong bonds with another person and thus will do anything to protect them or keep them from harm.
 I'll unisciti Name: Alicia Thomson Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: Picture Personality: fun-l
più di un anno fa totolove said…
ok lets start until someone else does ...

Selene walked to her new school and sat down at her desk
" I hope I make some friends ... "
..... I'll make another character tooz

Name: Kellyn Thomson
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Serious, smart, a bit overprotective of sister
Power: Telepathy- Can read minds and communicate through people's minds too
Other: He's not very trusting to people having experience with those who wish to use his and his sister's powers for their own purposes before.
 ..... I'll make another character tooz Name: Kellyn Thomson Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: P
" Don't worry big brother! I can totally take care of myself!" Alicia's voiced her confidence to her brother, Kellyn. " Hey, I haven't had an accident in nearly two weeks! That's a record!" She smiled up at him.
"Yiu telling me not to worry only males me more concerned..." He sighed. "Maybe we shouldn't even be here..."
"Uh- uh! No way!" Alicia shook her head. "I can handle myself, Kellyn, really I can." She was pleading now, her big light lilac eyes looked earnestly up at him.
"Relax, I was only kidding sis." He put his reassuring hand on his smaller sister's shoulder, "I know you can handle your powers. I really do have full confidence in you."
"Aww! Thanks big brother! Hey, my class is down the hall see ya later!" And with that, she took off down the hall.
"See ya sis." Kellyn gave a quick wave good bye.

Alicia arrived at the classroom just in time with a few minutes before the start of the period. She spots an empty desk behind Selene. "Oh, hello! Is this seat taken?"
" oh ... no " she looks at the girl
più di un anno fa AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Leon Valentine
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Stoic, Unenthusiastic, Lazy
Power: Precognition - See into the future
Other: Friends with Kellym, High IQ, Loves to solve rubix cubes
 Name: Leon Valentine Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic Personality: Stoic, Unenthusiastic, Laz
più di un anno fa axemnas said…
name : Bobby 'Twitch' Lewis
appearance : looks remotely like the guy in the pic. No eagle, dresses more steampunk style, welding goggles, fingerless gloves, white skin with a light tan, blonde hair that's almost brown spiked in various directions, has burns on his arms and legs
personality : Friendly, sarcastic, sometimes keeps to himself, can seem random the way he thinks and speaks sometimes, protective especially over his brother the more mature of the two
power ( * only for esp ) :technology manipulation
hobbies : drawing, inventing, caring for his twin
Other:twin brother's name's Jimmie his sheet comes next
last edited più di un anno fa
 name : Bobby 'Twitch' Lewis age :14 gender : Male appearance : looks remotely like the guy in the
name :Jimmie Lewis
appearance : looks remotely like the guy in the pic. No eagle, looks almost exactly like twitch, blue green eyes, blue shirt, shorts black sneakers, white skin with a light tan, blonde hair that's almost brown spiked in various directions, looks innocent, has a scar across his neck that he often hides with collared shirts. (Decided to use separate photos)
personality : innocent, friendly, loves his brother, a little too trusting
power ( * only for esp ) :empathy
hobbies : drawing, hanging out with his brother,
Other:is mute, his twin brother is Twitch
 name :Jimmie Lewis age :14 gender : Male appearance : looks remotely like the guy in the pic. No e
(( welcome ! ))
A set of twins walked into the room. Sitting down together they looked at the others in the classroom and gave a wave.

((Hi))
"Haha! That's great! That's means I can sit there." Alicia outstretched her hand to Selene and smiled brightly, "I'm Alicia. I'm new here."

Kellyn arrived at his class, already seats were being filled and and the teacher hadn't arrived yet. Students mingled about the classroom talking, laughing, yelling, but most of all, to much of Kellyn's annoyance, they were thinking.
'Jas is such a Brat'
' Would you look at Haley's curves?'
'Where's the teacher?'
'Does anyone recognize me from last year?'
Kellyn sighed, but on the inside. His power to read minds often was more of a curse. Especially in such public places, here he could hear the thoughts and feelings of anyone and everyone. It was a noisy chatterbox in his head in his head, so many voices that he couldn't shut out. The only thing he could do was ignore them all..

(Hiya! :D)
Leon arrived in his class with a 'complete boredom' look on his face. He looked around the room and saw everyone enjoying themselves; but noticed someone in the back. Leon walked to the back and took a seat next to Kellyn. "Yo, Kellyn. How's it going."
Selene smiled " Hi, I'm Selene . I'm also new "
Twitch thought a moment then spoke. "I'm Twitch and this is my brother Jimmie" he said gesturing to his twin who smiled and gave a wave.
Selene shook hands with her (( who's Twitch talking to ? ))
((I was thinking Selene and Alicia))
(( cool ))
Selene smiled at twitch " nice to meet you too ! i'm Selene "
"It's nice to meet you" Twitch said then glanced at Jimmie as habit then looked back at her. "Jimmie said its nice to meet you too"
" ok ! " she smiled then heard someone talking " not again ... " she whispered to herself
Twitch looked at her his head cocked to the side "what's wrong?"
" oh nothing ! " she heard someone saying that someone was stupid .
she stared out the window
più di un anno fa Angel_Kiss said…
Name:Jaz(jasmine)Alexander
Looks:flaming hair and eyes,simple Chinese dress(sometimes causual jeans and t-shirt)
Power:able to turn her blood into weapons or anything in her will
Personality:emotionless,she can be very cruel sometimes,she doesn't speak much,her brother does all the talking.
Hobbies:art,craft singing(when no ones around) and she loves cooking
Bio:the oldest daughter of the Alexander family,she was an outstanding student
 Name:Jaz(jasmine)Alexander Gender:female Age:17 Looks:flaming hair and eyes,simple Chinese dress(
totolove commented…
... is turning blood into a weapon a psychic power ? più di un anno fa
axemnas commented…
It's called Necromancy if I've got the right term yeah blood manipulation is a form of telekenisis più di un anno fa
totolove commented…
really più di un anno fa
Suddenly Kellyn heard another voice, this time a real one. He recognised it. "Leon, hey." He met up with the other teen to give him a fist bump. "Nice to see a familiar face around here." He gave a crooked smile. Leon was one of the few people he liked and, most of all, trusted. It was because Leon knew his secret and he knew his.

"Hello! Hello! It's so nice to meet so many new people in day huh? Public school is amazing!" Alicia giggled, lighthearted and happy.
Twitch nodded then looked at Alicia and grinned and nodded "yeah" he agreed.
Jimmie waved at Alicia and smiled. He thought then signed 'What can you do?'
Twitch read it and translated just in case. "Jimmie's curious, what can you two do?"
Jimmie gave a huge nod.
" um ... I ..c.n..re ... mi ..s " she mumbled (she's very shy about her powers )
Leon looked at the clock, "Man, our teacher is late. I wonder what held her up this time. I'm going to take a look." Leon's eyes turned completely white as he looked in to the future. A few seconds later, his eyes returned to normal. "Her excuse this time will be about her car."
Twitch nodded "cool?"
Jimmie frowned and signed to Twitch. "I don't think she feels too comfortable with her powers"
Twitch nodded then looked at them. "I'm a technopath and Jimmie's a empath" he said with a smile
"Way cool! I have tel-la-kah-ne-sis!" Alicia counted off each syllable with her hand. "That means I can move stuff with my mind!" She clasps her hands over her mouth and her voice suddenly drops down to a whisper "Oops! Kellyn always tells me not to say that out loud, but since you guys all have powers then it's ok right?"

'Hey, careful where you do that.' Kellyn voiced in Leon's mind.'Don't want the rest of 'em wondering why your eyes go all crazy.' He motioned toward a group of normal students, who, thankfully, seemed to be too mmersed in one of their own's fascinating tale about going overseas for the summer and nearly being trampled by a stampede of camels, to notice the two of them.
Twitch and Jimmie both gave a large nod in sync as a reply. Jimmie thought about her ability and grinned. "That's way cool" he signed to Twitch. He grinned then said "Jimmie thinks your power's cool" he shook his head looking at his brother and Jimmie thumped him on the head.
"Yeah, yeah. By the way Kellyn, how's your sister." Leon pulled out a rubix cube to play with while he waits for the teacher.
Selene started to slowly fly up but she stopped herself before anyone could notice
"Alicia's doing ok..." Kellyn said. 'But she still doesn't have complete control over her abilities.' He finished through telepathic communication. 'I'm still not sure if it was a good idea to let her be in such a populated area...'

"Ooohh! Wait!" Alicia's eyes widened ij excitement, "Selene, my big brother Kellyn can read minds too! And he can talk to people through his mind too! What a cool coincidence! Oh, I should let you guys meet Kellyn sometime. He's kind uptight but he's really nice."

(OOC: Italicized means thinking or talking through minds. ;))

"You need to have more faith in her. You've always been protective of her. You need to lighten up a little." Leon got two sides of the cube finished.
Selene smiles " cool ! " she starts thinking about something then drifts upwards
"Yeah, that'll be the day when I quit being paranoid." Kellyn responded with a sarcastic tone. Suddenly he jerked his head up, 'Teacher's here, finally. I can hear her....' And by hearing he meant her thoughts. She was making her way down the hallway to the room. 'Heh, her car wouldn't start, she needed a neighbor to help her with a jump start.'

"Whoa!" Alicia squealed at the sight of Selene's levitation. "You didn't say you could fly!" She exclaimed.
Leon completed the rubix cube. "I still don't fully understand why you're so paranoid. After school, I'm going for a massage, do you and your sister want to come with. You look like you could use one."
Selene notices she's going upwards " Ah ! " she drops back down
Selene almost missed her chair
He rolled his eyes, "Wasting time is not going to be on my agenda anytime soon." Kellyn said ending the discussion. The teacher had walked in and students were getting into some order.
"Oh dear! Oh dear! Forgive me please, my car was just incompetent this morning and traffic too..." She explained to the class.

"Whoa!" Alicia exclaimed, "Careful there!"
Jimmie grinned impressed outside of Twitch's antigravity shoes he rarely saw anything like that. He didn't mention it though sensing her uncomfortable emotions.
" not again ... "
"You're such a buzzkill. You always were, as far as I can remember." Leon turned his attention to the teacher who just arrived.
"Wow! You never said you could fly too! That's so Cool!! I wish I could fly. Well.. I can make things fly, er, float around.... oohh!! What if I tried making myself float around?! Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh! That would be so amazing! I could, like fly everywhere! That would be so so sooo cool!" Alicia continued on , distractedly, about how cool flying would be.

The teacher, who had introduced herself as Ms. Hampton, began to take attendance. As she called off the names of each student, Kellyn allowed his mind to open up and listen to the thoughts around him.
'Lol, Casey that's hilarious.' From a girl texting in class.
'What? Huh, Jay's still not here... ' From a guy in the back, looking for someone.
'Naptime.' From a girl with her head down on her desk.
"Kellyn Thomson?" Ms. Hampton's voice brought Kellyn back from his mind-listening.
"Right here." He answered.
Selene moved back in her chair uncomfortably