gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4728

più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
(:D)

Name: Derith Nevas

Age: 17 physically really though he lost track after 100

Species: Demon

Race: X-Archdemon

Weapons: Sword and some daggers

Powers: Darkness/shadow based abilities, a demon form. In demon form he can spawn minions that grow off of hte chains though it slowly drains from his own strength for they are part of him

Demon Form: link

Weaknesses: Overdoses of light. The normal morning time light he can handle. Direct light similar to a flashlight being shone of him directly does bad damage

Other Info:

Bio: In hell he was well known for starting fights and ending them laughing in the end. Fighting was always a great hobby of his plus getting people mad enough to start a fight was even more to why he loved to do what he did. Though eventually he began to get bored of fighting people all with similar techniques and skills that he actually took a look around. It wasnt very pleasant. If there was ever anyone that just wanted a second of peace and quite, they would have gone berserk by now, and well, he was becoming one of those who would just want a second of peace. Another several years passed by and he grew slightly irritated with the way things were and began to protest. After multiple failures he took it up with Satan himself which ended up getting himself sent to earth.

(also as something I recently thought of, dont go giving demon, power over what..... holy light? I would say be reasonable......)
last edited più di un anno fa
 (:D) Name: Derith Nevas Age: 17 physically really though he Lost track after 100 Gender: Mal
wantadog commented…
What type of demon are you? più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
what does that mena? più di un anno fa
Name: Alexander (Alex) Risen

Race: Puck

Weapons: A deck of cards. And actually cards can be lethal weapons if tossed just right

Powers: Sorcery and can literally hack into the mind. It has its extents to how much it could do though. Great intelligence

Weaknesses: Basically physical combat. It really isnt the best thing for him.

Other Info: Even without his abilities, he runs as an amazing magician and enjoyed amazing humans as a street magician

Bio: Unlike the sterotypical rutheless wild demons most think of, he was one that just wanted to have fun though what in a world where everyone is fighting can you ever have fun? This was the thought that always ran through his head as he sat down in hell hoping to find someone who would show interest in him, or at least provide him with some non-violent entertainment. After sorting out a plan he actually joined in on the fighting in a retaliation against the way things were and began to warp other demons minds to thinking the same way he did. Either they were gonna oblige on their own or they were gonna be forced to. And within a month every one in a 200 mile radius of his house were all on a huge protest. After this was noticed he was kicked from hell and all the demons who's minds were warped were turned back to normal and the ones that did this on their own were also kicked, though that was very few.
 Name: Alexander (Alex) Risen Age: 15 physical 51 really Gender: Species: Demon Race: Puc
wantadog commented…
Means what type of demon. aka succubus? fuoco demon? etc. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa emoboycry01 said…
(riku can i join ?)
Riku114 commented…
why not? più di un anno fa
And a human

Name: Rayn Kane

Species: Human

Race: Russian/Irish

Weapons: Words and her fists

Other Info: Its fairly hard to scare her or make her believe in anything religious. AKA Atheist

Bio: She grew up in a highly religious family to be a highly relious girl. Well everytime she went to church she truthfully found it a little stupid and annoying. None of it really made since, though if she were ever to bring it up, her parents would hate her. Maybe call her possessed. So she continued to go to church every weekend pray at dinner, pray before bed but believed none of it. At school she aced tests and science was probably one of her true loves. It was an interesting and amazing subject. Off of the school life and the 'religious' life she did a lot of cross breeding plants and taking care of animals.
 And a human Name: Rayn Kane Age: 16 Gender: Female Species: Human Race: Russian/Irish
Btw I found it funny that when you mentioned this to me VIA mail, i was listening to this
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
Name: Minnie Martin

Species: (Demon or human?) Human

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons: her mouth

Powers: The power of sugar and sweets

Weaknesses: Spicy food and bugs

Other Info: Nope

Bio:Minnie works at a small bakery owned by a friend and has a craving for anything sweet. She is extremely non-violent, and loves rock music. She honestly really has no care in the world, just care free and exceptionally sweet in her own way. She lives in a tiny one bedroom apartment downtown and is constantly baking. If there is a bug near her, she will not hesitate to scream and run.
 Name: Minnie Martin Age: 23 Gender: Female Species: (Demon o human?) Human Race: (If dem
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Name: Odessa

Race: Succubus

Weapons: Her looks and ability to seduce. She is also well versed in the use of a dagger.

Powers: Seduction. Black magic.

Weaknesses: Physical attacks. She's not much of a physical combat fighter.

Other info: She thinks humans are beneath her.

Bio: She is a relatively young demon that lived her life believing everything she was taught but after awhile she started to question what it was they did in hell. This led to her banishment for failure to follow the rules and general disregard to authority.
 Name: Odessa Age: 100 (Looks 21) Gender: Female Species: Demon Race: Succubus Weapons:
Name: Simon

Weapons: His wits.

Powers: None

Weaknesses: Obviously deadly attacks.

Other Info: He's rather intelligent and quick witted.

Bio: He looks younger than he is which led to him being bullied alot. Other than that it is pretty normal stuff.
 Name: Simon Age: 19 Gender: Male Species: Human Weapons: His wits. Powers: None Wea
Riku114 commented…
Kirito-kun! più di un anno fa
(yus :3)

name:Ayaki
species:human
race: Latina
weapons:none
other:she is really shy
bio:she left home at the age of 7 because not everything was peachy her father had walked out on the family and her mother lost her job then her house and they moved into a apartment and after that her mother did drugs and was an alcoholic
 (yus :3) name:Ayaki age:16 gender:female species:human race: Latina weapons:none other:she
Name: Kira Magine

Weapons: MAGIC Jk. His body. Aka fist legs etc

Powers: None

Weaknesses: Whaddaya think

Other Info:

Bio: He grew up in a small family as a popular kid, though his parents decided to move causing him to loose his friends. In the new location he didnt really want to try and make friends and became more to the hermit gamer type
 Name: Kira Magine Age: 16 Gender: Male Species: Human Weapons: MAGIC Jk. His body. Aka fi
Well maybe one more person then we can start. We need more demons.
più di un anno fa mcterra said…
Name:Dale Nightroad

Species:Demon

Race:Ice demon (link )

Weapons:Any weapon which he makes out of ice.

Powers:Ice based

Weaknesses:EXTREME heat.

Other info:

Bio:Not pretty much is known about him.He seemed to live a mysterious life in hell full of secrets and hidden memories.His reason for being kicked out of hell stays an entire mystery too.

Name:Dale Nightroad Age:Very old Gender:Male Species:Demon Race:Ice demon (http://fc05.de
wantadog commented…
Thank you! A demon character finally! più di un anno fa
mcterra commented…
No problem più di un anno fa
mcterra commented…
Well, I think we can start then. più di un anno fa
(can we start now?)
Wanta start us off!
(waiting for the others.)
Alright.

Odessa groaned as voices rang through her ears. They were loud, like a stampede. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up groggily, ready to shout at the demons who were making such a racket. But what she saw was something different. She was in a cage and there was a large lion looking at her angrily. She looked around. There were people...humans...all around her, on the other side of the cage. It took her a minute to remember. She had been banished. By a demon lord that worked for another demon lord that worked for Satan himself. She snorted. She ought to have expected this. She took another look at the lion beside her. "Sheesh. Looks a little like my brother....cept less hair."
ayaki was walking to the local grocery store looking for the next dinner she was going to prepare she thought to herself *another dinner to eat by myself hooray..........* and turned the corner and and contined her way
Derith slowly opened his eyes and looked around. It was quiet...... He looked left then right. People were looking at him. Why? Actually where the hell was he? He thought for a bit. The last thing he remembered was going up to Satan and complaining....... Then what happened again? Oh yeah he was banished.... So that would mean he is probably on earth. He felt the grass on the ground and sat up. There were benches and sidewalks and people of all ages. They were whispering back and forth and back and forth. "What are you all looking at?" he spoke in a sharp demanding tone that had some of the human begining to cower and others just to grow that much more interested. He thought for a bit. He probably appeared out of nowhere. Yeah, that was probably it. He layed back down, it was a while since he got piece and quiet.

Meanwhile on the sidewalks in the main city, Alex fiddled with a card through his fingers. It went between two fingers and moved across his fingers repeatitively in the same way. He had just landed and got up quickly to find that this place was paradise to him. Everyone was amazed with his magic tricks and everyone gave him the attention he always wished and longed for. This was great. Being banished was probably one of the best gifts he ever recieved!
Dale suddenly looked up from where he was sitting.He had been sitting on a bench on a sidewalk and was gulping down a can drink.He had been doing that when he had suddenly felt a good number of demons suddenly appearing out of nowhere.He knew only one reason why that sort of thing could happen.They had all been banished.But so many? Had Satan gone wacko or something? He had been banished too some months ago.He had settled on Earth and had begun a new life.But he could've never imagined that someday so many demons would suddenly some and meet him on Earth all of sudden.Something was wrong.Very wrong.
ayaki saw Alex across the street and watched his little magic tricks and went into the store she didn't really care about magic tricks or anything with a bunny popping out of a hat so she lost interest.she came back out with the ingredient she needed and walked home but stilled looked at Alex for a second and looked away
Derith yawned and got up. "Move already" he said in a lazy voice to all the humans surrounding him, he wasnt gonna sleep when being watched like this. Quickly the crowd parted as he walked off. It seemed there were a few other demons here. Thats odd. He began to walk off. So where would he go now? It seemed like he was in the park...... What do humans do on earth?

(Ill bring in the humans soon)
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
mcterra commented…
ok più di un anno fa
Dale could feel a demon coming towards him and also felt some others not too far away from him.He looked up from his drink and saw Derith walking towards him.Dale narrowaed his eyes at him.The guy wasn't human, he was convinced about that.
Odessa glared at the lion. This puny creature thought it could threaten her? She was probably in it's territory, but still. She wasn't worried. She stood her ground even as she found her powers had been stripped. The lion looked like it was attack when a noise to her left startled both of them.

"HEY! What are you doing?! Get over here! Run!"

Odessa hated to listen to the man yelling at her but at her current state, she was too weak for even that damned lion. She ran out while the lion was startled. The man shut it behind her and started yelling at her.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? WALKING IN THERE LIKE THAT?!"

Odessa: "Tch. Silence human. I have no obligation to answer your questions."

"Well that's fine because I'm calling the cops."

Odessa figured she would have about as much luck with the human authorities as she did with the demon ones. "Don't."

"Why not?"

Odessa: "Because. *She sauntered over to him and placed a finger against his lips.* "I can make it worth your while."

"You're a wackjob. I'm calling the cops."

Odessa pouted. Even her natural succubus abilities were gone. This was a disaster. "Fine!"

"Fine!"

Odessa: *Mutters* "You're lucky I don't have my powers...."

"Eh? Powers?"

Odessa: *Thinks, "this guy has good hearing."* "What's your name?"

"I'm under no obligation to answer your questions."

Odessa: *Stamps her foot*
Alex thought as he walked for a bit and he thought of what to do now..... Ah maybe he would do something that might attract attention. He held out a card and thought 'It would definately attract attention if these mortal humans saw a card stalking me. This is gonna be great!'. He held his right hand out and put his left hand over it. Soon he removed his left hand and released the card in his right. Normally it should have floated in air and folowed them where he liked....... But.... No..... It just fell. Slowly. There is no way he messed up the spell it was one of the first ones he had ever done! This stunded him. He repeated the same thing at least 5 times over in shock that it didnt simply work. It wasnt long until a young girl walked up to him after watching him drop a card in place several times over. This was Rayn. She looked at him in curioustiy and then spoke "Um...... Are you okay?" Quickly Alex froze for about 5 seconds. Never before has he FAILED with an audience watching him. It hurt his pride that he was noticed failing. "A-a-a-ah no! I-i-im fine." He quickly began to blush. The was totally embarrased now. He shook his head and regained a face of confidence as he opened his hand and flashed out 7 cards into his hand which seemed to come out of nowhere 'I can still do real magic tricks rather then magic' "I was just trying to learn a new trick."

(Hey should we match humans with demons ahead of time?)
(i was wondering that )
Ya it would be best. I want as much diversity as possible so that everyone isn't only matching with characters they created.
(I'm okay with that.)
So then let's do this.

Demons:

Odessa - Wantadog
Derith - Riku114
Alexander - Riku114
Dale - Mcterra
Tessa - Riku114
Abigor - Axel1313

Humans:

Simon - Wantadog
Rayn - Riku114
Minnie - Chicky
Ayaki - emoboycry
Kira - Riku114
Silver - emoboycry
Riku114 commented…
Ill make another demon also Minnie wasnt mine. That would be Chicky più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
lol oops. meant to write chicky but wrote Riku instead. =/ più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
lol più di un anno fa
(wanta im going to add an extra charter though)
wantadog commented…
I'll modifica it as we go and sooner o later it'll be in the titolo info. XD più di un anno fa
Name: Tessa Menkin

Race: Wolf Demon

Weapons: Teeth.

Powers: Seeing the souls of beings (demons humans angels animals etc) and her demon wolf form where she can eat them and morph them. The wolf has a howl that soothes the souls and draws them near.

Weaknesses: Regular food doesnt typically feed her much. A huge meal only fills her to the amount a snack would. Typically she needs to eat at least 3 souls per month to be barely living. 1 soul typically satisfys her for about 5 days. 10 days for barely being healthy.

Other Info:

Bio: Shes was banished a while back and has been working multiple jobs to provide enough money to eat how much she needs to be able to handle how much human food she had to eat to equal out to the bear minimum she needs to eat to survive. Though this has become routine for her and always manages to get plenty of time for fun.
 Name: Tessa Menkin Age: 19 physically 411 really Gender: Female Species: Demon Race: lupo
Wolfie form
 Wolfie form
Riku114 commented…
gtg in 5 più di un anno fa
Name :silver tycoon

species :human

race:(same as Ayaki)

weapons:none

other:he always looks high

bio:silver moved into main city to see what was it like he pretty much doesn't have to worry about rent because pay it for him but food is another story he drops off local mail and has a good pay

Name :silver tycoon age:18 gender :male species :human race:(same as Ayaki) weapons:
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
Name: Abigor Eligos
Species: Demon. Ranked a High Duke
Weapons: Lance
Powers: Strong dark magic, superhuman strengths.
Weaknesses: Holy water, crosses, iron.
Bio: He held a high place of power until he fell for a human woman. He kept it hidden for a long time, even starting a family. However, one day it was discovered and his superiors banished him. Deeming him unfit for his position due to his sympathy towards the humans. As an added punishment they brutally took his love and son from him as well. He has been living amongst them for years now, waiting for the one human who can give him his powers back so he can exact his revenge on those who killed them. Opening a small shop as refuge to other demons as well.
 Name: Abigor Eligos Age: unknown Gender: Male Species: Demon. Ranked a High Duke Weapons: Lance
wantadog commented…
I really like that picture. I keep scrolling up to it XD più di un anno fa
Odessa: "Just...don't call the...er..."

"Police?"

Odessa: "Ya don't call them."

*The guy frowned and sighed.* "You're a strange one. How about you stay at my place. you seem kinda lost so it'd be like kicking someone when they're down to call the police now."

Odessa narrowed her eyes but followed the man. He couldn't be more than 18 or 19 years old. Practically an infant! Nevertheless she was the one who was out of the loop. She hadn't been to earth in over a hundred years so things were different.

The man spoke up as they neared his apartment. "So what's your name?"

Odessa hesitated but relented. "Odessa. I'm a succubus."

The man didn't seem shocked by the information. "Odessa eh? Nice name. I'm Simon. Much more plain but it works for me."

Odessa rolled her eyes.
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
Abigor let out a heavy sigh. It was nearing time to open his little shop once more. Another day was going to pass in this hum-drum little life he had taken up. From a Duke to a book shop owner. It was quite a fall, but he had gotten used to it. Even naming the shop after his lost love 'Mericus' Books'. There was always a bitter feeling whenever he saw the sign, but it was a reminder. A reminder of everything they had taken from him. His love, his boy..everything he ever cared about. He opened that shop in their memory and as a refuge for any other demon who suffered from banishment.
Name: Zaebos [pronunciation: Zay-Boze]

Race: Incubus

Weapons: sharp claws that are imbued with powerful dark magic.

Powers: Seduction. Black Magic. Beast tranformation. Minimal time powers. (Can slow down, but not stop.)

Weaknesses: He always leaves himself wide open as a way of taunting the opponent. A skilled enough opponent can take advantage of this.

Other Info: He is Odessa's older brother.

Bio: He was born 500 years before Odessa and was brought up quite differently. While Odessa was spoiled and pampered, he was left to fend for himself. He grew powerful and eventually rose to an adviser to a demon lord. The very demon lord that banished his sister Odessa. Zaebos himself turned his sister in, thinking she was weak and undeserving of her heritage.
 Name: Zaebos [pronunciation: Zay-Boze] Age: 600 Gender: Male Species: Demon Race: Incubus
Riku114 commented…
...... più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
?????????? più di un anno fa
(anyone alive?)
((oi...))
(hey terra)
(yo emo.since everyone's away, let's make our characters meet.)
(Ayaki or silver?)
(let's say Ayaki.)
(Ayaki is walking back home )
(Okay)
Dale stood up and left the place where he was seated.He didn't want the demon that wa coming his way to notice him.He then turned and walked away when he suddenly bumped into Ayaki.
Ayaki fell to the floor and hit her bottom and got back up bowing "I-m so sorry ...its my fel.t truly i am!!!"
as she rushes to pick up all her bags
più di un anno fa werandy said…
Name: Nick Cater

Species:Demon

Race: Incubus

Weapons: he does not use any

Powers: boosted strength, speed, supernatural level of beauty and some magical abilities, especially dealing with illusions and mental manipulation. Physical changes include fangs, claws, pointed tail and wings.

Weaknesses: workin on it

Other Info: workin on it

Bio: workin on it
 Name: Nick Cater Age: 21 Gender: Male Species:Demon Race: Incubus Weapons: he doe
wantadog commented…
Male succubus is called an Incubus. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa werandy said…
Nick's incubbus form
 Nick's incubbus form
Riku114 commented…
incubbus form più di un anno fa
So how should we match them all up?

Demons:

Derith - Riku114
Alexander - Riku114
Dale - Mcterra
Tessa - Riku114
Abigor - Axel1313
Zaebos - Wantadog
Nick - Werandy

Humans:

Simon - Wantadog
Rayn - Riku114
Minnie - Chicky
Ayaki - emoboycry
Silver - emoboycry
Ayu- werandy

Partnered:
Odessa-Kira
Riku114 commented…
geez...... now demons out number humans. T.T più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Zaebos is an enemy demon da teh way. più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
oh okay più di un anno fa
You never told me if you agreed to Odessa and Kira partnering.
*gasp* You are getting on earlier and earlier! ....... Anyways....... Sure. I didnt check my mail yet.