gioco di ruolo casuale What I've Done (retry)

Axel1313 posted on Dec 18, 2013 at 10:03PM
The Gods of this world are furious. Mankind has messed up, made far to many mistakes and now they have been punished. The ones deemed as truly pure have been saved and live in a beautiful place protected by the Gods, but the sinners....the sinners have been punished greatly. Turned into the horrible beasts they have been deemed as. Some have accepted it. Some try to rise up against it and others just wish to repent for their sins, but the absolute desire of them all is to be protected and loved once more.

You can be a Pure one or a Sinner. You can be a God, but please ask me first.
True inhabitants of the Pure City have a permanent clean slate. Unless they do something truly horrific or upsetting to the Gods.

Sinners are generally punished by the sin they have committed. (ex. Gluttony-insatiable hunger/ thirst, Wrath-Short fuse....I'm leaving these up to your creativity.)

Rules
~~~~~~~~~~
1. No god modding! (yes I know there are Gods, but even they are not ALL powerful and can die)
2. Swearing, relationships and Sex is fine, just don't make the whole rp about it.
3. No one liners. They hurt us all by making it difficult to respond to.
4. Have fun! or else....

(You can make a character bio if you want, but it's not necessary)

gioco di ruolo casuale 216 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 216

più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
Name: Marron Faultus. Previously: Marius Poarta.(He changed it to keep from shaming his family any further.)
Height: 6' 4"
Sin committed: Lust
Punishment: Vampirism. He gets a horrible lust for blood that cannot be controlled. Eyes are sensitive to light.
Other: His brother was the one who forced him into this life.
 Name: Marron Faultus. Previously: Marius Poarta.(He changed it to keep from shaming his family any fu
(( The era is older. Around Victorian like times and with a little dash of steampunk thrown in, because lets face it...who doesn't like steampunk?))
Name: Mateus
Personality: He is very unpredictable, He can be kind and caring one minute then ruthless and brutal the next.
Bio: He is the king of the gods. The one who ordered the condemnation of the humans.
 Name: Mateus Age: Unknown Personality: He is very unpredictable, He can be kind and caring one minu
più di un anno fa Time_Master said…
((Is this ok?))
Name: Chronos

Personality: He entirely decides his actions on what he believes and knows.

Extra:

He's as tall as Mt.Everest,

however he still believes that Mateus was made to lead the Gods, so he shall Obey Mateus, but not do something stupid like commit Genocide.

Biography:
Chronos existed before any other God besides the God of Space, the God of Space and Chronos existed at the same time, they both watched as more gods were made, and as Mateus was made, and became known as the God King.
last edited più di un anno fa
 ((Is this ok?)) [b]Name[/b]: Chronos [b]Age[/b]: one of the first Gods (Before Mateus) Personali
((Hello? Aaanybody else want to join?))
più di un anno fa LocalArtistist said…
Name: Lilianna Roaxe
Personalty: believes strongly in her purity and that of other, wishes for all the sinners to be cast out so there is nothing but tainted purity left. Can be cold hearted and cruel to those she does not like but never goes as far as to make a sin of it.
Bio: when she found out that her own mother had her before she became married to her father she cast out both of her parents as sinners and tried to kill herself, but stopped upon realising that sucide is a sin greater than adultery. So instead she continued living out her life as a pure one, baring a crescent shaped scar on the upper left part of her chest were she had tried to stab her own heart.
Other: her worst fear is if she were to carry out a sin.
 Name: Lilianna Roaxe Age: 22 Personalty: believes strongly in her purity and that of other, wishes
più di un anno fa pipiqueen said…
name :lissy
age-13
personality-kind,a bit over reactive
bio-unknown ,as all she remembers of her past is that,her parents dumped her into an orphanage and that was where she grew!
pure /sinner-pure
((I think we have enough people to start now.))

This was not a very pleasant morning, sharp spears dug into his back as guards swarmed around. He had gotten too close to the gates of the city. These people were so strict when it came to sinners, they didn't even want them within a few miles of their stupid city gate.
"Let me go! I was only passing by!" He argued and struggled against their grip.
più di un anno fa Palin_X765 said…
Hey i want to join this but i was having trouble thinking of a character just give me a minute ill make one soon
((Okay, I'll make sure things don't start to rocket ahead.))
più di un anno fa EeveeOak500 said…
{um...I just found out about this so could I join}
((Sure! Always happy to have more people!))
Name-Chase
Age-22
personality-ignores people most of the time, Can be nice if you get on his good side but is means most of the time.
Bio-?
other-tries to look good and can be competitive
appearance-pic
gender-male
 Name-Chase Age-22 personality-ignores people most of the time, Can be nice if te get on his good
She watched from within the city gate. It appeared they were having some trouble with a sinner who was in the area. "Stupid filth." She spat irritatedly. But the pure one next to her simply shook his head and smiled resting his hand on her shoulder. "We are not here to judge, Lilianna. So I ask you to reframe from doing so." His voice was soft and delicate but it held authority in it. "Yes sir." She replied simply with a nod then turned back to watch the sinner to see what the guards would do to him.
They ignored him, digging the spears deeper into his back. "What is your business sinner!?"
"I already told you I was merely passing by!" He grimaced and fought even more. The guards were having a lot of trouble keeping this one down.
"Liar, we know all about your kind. Now state your business or suffer the consequences.
Marron growled and lashed out at one of them. Biting his hand harshly.
~meanwhile is another area~
"where is he"[says guard 1} "I don't know" [says guard 2} "when we catch him I keep the gold" {guard one says}"Gold?"[says guard 2}" "yes....{ says the first one..}we have to catch him" "but do we now his name"{says guard 2} "we will eventually" [both guards keep searching the area}
"Perhaps this sinner's business is that he wishes for forgiveness. To become pure once more?" The pure one who stood beside Lilianna said walking forward to get a better view at this sinner. "Purity is not something we just hand out." Lilianna said coldly walking closer to this sinner than even the pure one did. "What is your sin?" She more so demanded than asked. "Lilianna..." The pure one said as a caution to her, he was about to grab her arm to pull her back away from the guards and sinner, but she stepped out of his reach before he could.
Marron released the guard's hand and looked up at the two new arrivals. "I swear, I was only passing by. I did not know I was too close to the gates." He stopped struggling after she asked him that odd question. "My sin? My sin would be lust..."
She flinched hearing that dirty word. Disgusting. She thought to herself, though the pure one seemed intrigued by this. "And what is your punishment?" He asked a polite smile on his face as if they were merely talking about the weather.
The guards allowed him to stand, but kept a firm grip on his arms and shoulders. He cocked his head to the side curiously, yet another strange question, but in his current situation he chose to answer it anyway. "I get a horrible lust for blood. One that cannot be controlled. My eyes are very sensitive to light as well."
{2 more guards run towards them}"Lilianna... trouble is happening....s-someone got threw the gates and stole something very valuable and is still in the area......we have to get him but we can't......we need some help this guy is a sinner....you can tell just by the way he looks''
"So you're a vampire? Interesting....very interesting..." The pure one said contently ready to leave it at that, but then he turned back. "Oh I almost forgot...what is your name?" Lilliana seeing the two guards running to them ignored anything else that the pure one said. "A sinner in the area. Who you can tell is a sinner right away..." Her eyes lingered over to the sinner who was now standing. "Did he happen to look anything like this man?" She asked pointing over to him.
"My name?" He was baffled by all of these strange questions, nobody had asked him anything like these before. "Marron...Marron Faultus." It wasn't his actual name, but it wasn't like anybody would recognize him anyway, at least not like this.
"No he had white hair"[1 guard says} "maybe he should wear a little more close...he shows to much skin for his age"[2 guard says] "How are we going to catch him we tried every thing and nothing worked"
the ground began to shake, then stopped, then shook again, like footsteps, as over the mountain peered Chronos, the God of time, he watched the Pures and Sinners squabble down below in their city, wondering what it was they were doing towards that sinner...
but he simply stood and watched...
The pure one nodded in understanding. "So where is it, Marron, that you are going?" He asked his voice almost soothing as he tilted his head in wonder as if this sinner was the most fascinating thing in the world.

"
"Well then you obviously haven't tried everything, at list not properly." Lilliana scolded them. She sighed annoyedly there were far too many sinners around here for her liking, and the fact that one had actually entered their gates and stolen something, irritated every nerve in her body. "What did he steal?"
Time_Master commented…
XD they're just ignoring the God as tall as Mt.Everest XD più di un anno fa
Chronos overheard their conversation, a sinner had committed theft, he decided to continue watching them.
"Well he took a valuable jewel......the sacred one that you told us to guard for eternity......well he took it but he is still in the area hiding"
"I was headed back to my home in the old city not far from here." He made a motion in the direction with his head. The old city was where everyone used to live, now it sat a desolate area that was falling apart at the seams. "It was cold so I decided to take a shorter route and as you can see, that did not end well."
{the thief silently listens to the conversation with a grin on his face knowing that he was wanted for stealing and being a sinner}
Chronos moved his head above the mountains, it wasn't his intention to be seen, but he wished to see the broken town the sinner had mentioned, the town seemed frail, old and bad, then he looked to where the sinner called home, where more sinners dwelled, Chronos had felt sorrow for them.
{the thief then stops hearing the conversation and sneaks into a room with even more gems and other valuable items}
"What are you looking at my lord?" Mateus floated down to the massive god's head. He too had hear the commotion and was curious to what it was. His face turned to somewhat disgusted when he saw it was only another one of those he deemed a sinner. "Oh, another one of them?" He scoffed.
Chronos looked to Mateus.
"I find them... interesting, over thousands of years, I've seen different humans, and i still find new ones"

He looked down to the sinner below.
"They impede on that one because he merely stood near the gate, and there is another sinner, a thief somewhere inside"

Chronos had to whisper, to stop his thundering voice from the humans.
{looks around with a big bag in hid hands}"now time to take all of these Gems" he says with a mischievous grin on his face and {starts putting the treasures in his bag}
Her face became red with anger "He WHAT?!" She practically roared. The pure one frowned. "Lilianna please. Lose of temper is a sin as well." He warned keeping a eye on her. Lilianna froze. "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir." She said weakly her face paling. "How about you go and search for this thief." The pure one said calmly watching her as she turned around heading back inside. Then turning around to sinner. "Well I'm sorry you had to endure this much trouble, you're free to go."
"Thank you and I am terribly sorry for any trouble I may have caused you." He smiled sheepishly at the guard he had bitten as they released him. Of course, one thing they had said made him linger a bit longer. "I'm sorry, but I must say this..you speak of these minor things being a sin. Getting angry and what not and I can't help but laugh at all of you. You speak of sin yet none of you have truly experienced it have you? How can you possibly know what it's like when you sit behind that pretty wall of your?"

"I see..." Mateus observed them a bit longer before making his own judgement. "I may not like them, but there was no harm done with that one. At least it appears as though they are letting him go. As for the thief. I may have to visit that one."
The pure one sighed. "That is the point of being pure, that way one doesn't have to experience sin." He said knowingly studying Marron's expression curiously. "We are to pure to keep from angering the gods. But then it's not like you sinners care about that." Lilianna interrupted looking back at the mountains as she walked into the palace in search of the thief.

(I didn't know if it was a palace or not so I just said it was one. XP)
"But it is because of us sinners, you know how to be pure." He pointed out. His expression went cold as soon as the girl spoke again. He had to try very hard to bring a nicer expression back to his face."Do you not think that any of us feel sorry for what we did? Like we do not wish that we could take it all back?"
"It seems that, that pure one over there, the female entering their structure, has noticed us, i do not know whether that is good, or bad"

Chronos watched as the pure girl entered her safe haven, and then diverted his attention to the sinner again.
{Collects the jewels in his bag}"this is to easy all I have to do is not get caught" (puts more jewels in his bag))
{finishes at last}"Finally now I have to get out of here before someone finds me or else I'll be in big trouble"
"And we wouldn't want that now would we?" Lilianna questioned coldly as she walked up behind the thief. "Hello sinner..." She greeted with a disarming smirk.
"That one will be getting what he deserves soon. I am sure of it." He too watched the pure one enter the building before turning his attention to the other sinner. "The same goes for that other one who has not left yet. Is he simply begging to be killed?"
"oh no....busted"[he says as he turns around and grips the bag tightly}"Why hello how are you today"[he say while he backs away slowly}
"He seems to have questions for the Pure one... i wonder if the pures know of our temples around the Globe?"

Chronos scratched his hair. being careful not to remove his hood.
"also you look lovely today is something new with you today like a new hair do or some make up"
"Do not speak to me you filth." She said drawing her sword and pointing it at his chest. "I do not know who you are nor do I intend on learning who. For if you move another step it won't matter what you are beside that you are a cold dead body on this floor." She threatened harshly.
"um....that's s-sharp"[freezes}"I really don't want to die today so um...spear me or something just don't kill me"
"Then return what you stole." She ordered motioning to the bags of gems. "Or else you will get to see just how sharp this is." She then pressed it to his chest directly on his heart.