gioco di ruolo casuale Jungle RP

BlackSparrow posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 09:33PM
You were created as an animal hybrid; for what reason no one knows yet. Then you were sent out to live with a family to be watched and tested, to see how your kind acted with normal people. Then one day it is decided you are a liability and you can’t be found out about, it is time for you to be exterminated. You are kidnapped from your home, you are brought to a testing facility and experimented on. It’s not like they’ll kill you before finding out all they can about you to start over.
Who’s they? Sorry maybe I should have explained that earlier. ‘They’ is a group that calls themselves The Initiative—TI. TI was the ones who created you, made you what you are, ideally you’d live with humans, understand them, and as you got older become the ideal soldier. They did this illegally of course and as people started to find out, they realized that they had to eliminate all of their experiments. Including you.
So what are you going to do? That’s going to be a little tricky. Why? Well after you were kidnapped by TI you wake up in a lab and right away you know you need to escape. So you and a group of others escape from the TI testing lab, you know you make it outside, but after that you black out. When you wake up again you are in the middle of a jungle maybe with some other escapees maybe alone with no memory of your past, where you are or what you can do. In fact all you remember is your name and that you are in danger. The TI have sent out a hybrid named Mauta. Mauta is a killing machine, all he knows is death and killing and he has been sent out to find you, and bring you in….preferably alive. He’s not the only danger though, the jungle is a danger all in its self….so your goal is to make it out alive and get to the safe zone. The safe zone is an area created by another hybrid called Jiva who created this safe haven for all hybrids to live peacefully without worry of TI or Mauta. Good luck, very few make it alive, fewer still who are being hunted down my Mauta.

Rules:
- No godmodding
- No killing other characters without permission
- Swearing is allowed, just please don’t do it every other word
- Romance is fine, just don’t make it overly graphic
- Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:

Animal Hybrid:

What you can do (what abilities you got from your animal):

Appearance:

Bio (not required, but you may want it later; you don’t remember any of this at first though):

Other:

gioco di ruolo casuale 1042 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1042

più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Name: Mauta

Animal Hybrid: Snake

What you can do (what abilities you got from your animal): His saliva is fatally venomous, he is an excellent tracker, he is deathly silent, he can see perfectly day and night because he can sense things like how a snake can.

Appearance: pic

Bio (not required, but you may want it later; you don’t remember any of this at first though): Mauta was the very first experiment ever. He was created long, long ago and things have been added or fixed as technology has come along and advanced. He remembers nothing from his past life, nor does he care. He relishes in death and killing is an enjoyable past time, though he like to have fun with his prey too.

Other: He has a soft spot for pretty things (whether that be objects or people, he doesn't care). The only thing he remembers is that he and Jiva are brothers. he is immune to every poison that exists
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Mauta Age: unknown Gender: male Animal Hybrid: Snake What te can do (what abilitie
Name: Jiva

Animal Hybrid: Eagle

What you can do (what abilities you got from your animal): He actually got the wings, which he had to learn to live with, and he has amazing eye sight, and hunting abilities.

Bio: After realizing they had created a killing machine with Mauta, they created Jiva right after. Jiva escaped from them early on, disagreeing with what TI was doing. At first he tried going against them and destroying them. When he realized that wasn’t going to work, he instead created a safe haven for others created by TI though it is nearly impossible to find it, and you only get help from Jiva if he deems you worthy.

Other: Unlike Mauta he remembers everything from his past. He and Mauta are brothers
 Name: Jiva Age: unknown Gender: male Animal Hybrid: Eagle What te can do (what abilitie
Name: Jean Brown

Animal Hybrid: Tasmanian Devil

What you can do (what abilities you got from your animal): She can be viscous when she wants, or she can be sweet as can be, she has abnormally sharp teeth and nails, she also got semi pointy ears, but she can hear really well.

Appearance: Pic.

Bio (not required, but you may want it later; you don’t remember any of this at first though): Her family was kind and accepting of her differences, though they home schooled her so as not to frighten other people. Her life was pretty good though and she didn't suffer much difficulties until now. When she was kidnapped she helped with the escape plan, but she made sure she wasn't the ultimate one in charge

Other: Nothing yet.
 Name: Jean Brown Age: 16 Gender: female Animal Hybrid: Tasmanian Devil What te can do (
Screaming_Death commented…
Like your RPs and characters più di un anno fa
BlackSparrow commented…
Thanks più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Screaming_Death said…
Name: Paceo

Animal hybrid: Bat (Vampire bats)

Abilities: Paceo can hear Ultra sound which can hear vibrations anywhere and can hear anything. Paceo also have chemicals in his saliva that makes you numb and can cause enemies blood to not clot (SO when Paceo is biting other things,the enemies wound will not close or scab over)

Appearance:Pic

Bio: The newest of the experiments.He didn't know what they was going to do to him so he panicked. He woke up in the forest getting his abilities.(That's all he remembers)

Other: He can get sidetracked for shiny things but not all the time and has a screaming reinforcement that can tell other bats in the jungle that he is in danger

Name: Paceo Age: Unknown looks 18 Gender: Male Animal hybrid: Bat (Vampire bats) Abilitie
più di un anno fa LocalArtistist said…
Name: Ashten

Gender: can change gender though usually prefers the female form,

Animal Hybrid: chameleon

What you can do (what abilities you got from your animal): not only can she change gender but appearances as well, blending in with the wallpaper or blending into you, she can also keep that appearance for up to 24 hours.

Appearance: currently link

Bio (not required, but you may want it later; you don’t remember any of this at first though): He family called her a freak and abused her, but once they learned that they could make money off her they tried selling her to anyone who would make an offer no matter the reason they wanted to buy her. But before she was officially sold TI stepped in and kidnapped her and honestly she was almost happy to see them...almost... They were still experimenting on her when the others escaped if it wasn't for her abilities she would have never have been able to escape.

Other: Can't move eyes around in different directions, though I she tried hard enough she can make her eyes go cross-eyed (but it gives her a headache). Is afraid of loud noises and hates bright lights.
Just doing a job for Local Artist
 Just doing a job for Local Artist
LocalArtistist commented…
XD thanks... più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Name: Shimai Michaels

Animal Hybrid: leopard

What you can do: She has the agility, stealth and strength of a leopard she is also a fairly good hunter…she also has the spots on her back

Bio: She got sent to an abusive family on purpose, they wanted to see if it would make her a better fighter later on. She can be very kind and protective of her friends, but it can vary. ((more well probably come later))

Other: She has one blue eye and one yellow eye
 Name: Shimai Michaels Age: 17 Gender: Female Animal Hybrid: leopard What te can do: Sh
{Mm-kay, I'll start, maybe more people well join as it goes. You guys can also make characters as it goes if you want}

Mauta walked into TI's labs, the place was a mess and there were some very pissed off scientists and guards. He smiled to himself as he walked further into the building to his creator's office. He bowed respectfully and then took a seat. "You called for me?" he asks. Over the years his voice had become raspy and almost snake like.
"Yes, we had a group of experiments get out, I need you to find them and bring them back to me." the man ordered.
"Dead or alive?" Mauta asks, the man gives him a look.
"Preferably alive my friend, if your lucky you may even get them to lead you to your brother. Now go and bring the little pests back to me." At the dismissal Mauta stood, a grin spreading on his face and he excited the office. This could be fun.

Jean slowly opened her eyes, and then groaned when her head started to pound with a headache. She sat up slowly and then held her head while a wave of dizziness passed. When it was gone she took in everything around her. She was in a forest...a jungle. She couldn't remember anything, and it was driving her crazy, it was like when you have a thought or word right on the tip of your tongue but no matter what you can't remember what it was. She stood and looked around some more. There were a few more people with her, all still unconscious.
It felt although her brain was being crushed inside her skull. Her thoughts spinning about but never stopping to be fully developed. She turned over and moaned feeling a sharp rock stabbing into her back. Why was there a rock?! She opened her eyes and the light of the sun blinded her. Even though it was partially blocked out by the trees it was still painful to her sore eyes. She rolled back over and shakily pushed herself up. Her eyes finally adjusting she looked around. Trees? There were trees around too? Looking over she saw a girl standing.
"Where are we?" She muttered thinking she recognized the girl but she just couldn't think of it.
Jean looked over as one of the others started to wake up. "I don't know, a jungle somewhere." she looked around some more. "Do you...do you by any chance remember anything?" she asked hesitantly, hoping that someone here would know something.
Shimai sat up quickly and then laid down again when dizziness overcame her. Where the hell was she? She looked around once the dizziness was gone and saw that she was alone. But she heard voices. She quietly got up and listened to see if someone would talk again, then she would go towards the noise and hope it was help. Part of her wondered if she had hit her head or something, because it hurt a little and she couldn't remember anything.
Ashten shrugged shaking her head. "I have no farking clue." She mumbled laying her head in her hands. Then her head snapped up. "Did I just say what I think I just said?" She had no idea why she would say that but it held a familiarity about it.
Jean smiled and looked back over at the other girl. "Yes, I believe you did. Perhaps it was something you used to say?" she offered. She looked around again, she had thought she heard someone else...but maybe not.
Shimai listened again. Yes, there were other people. She walked in that direction and saw two other girls, she couldn't tell if anyone else was lying on the ground or not. She hesitantly walked over to the others.
Jean looked over when she saw another girl come out of the forest. "looks like we have a visitor." she says to Ashten. "You don't have to be afraid of us." she calls over to the newcomer (Shimai).
"I don't know..." Ashten replied to Jean weakly then looking over at their 'visitor'. "I don't know we look pretty scary if you ask me." She had meant this jokingly but looking at their messy clothes and hair they really did look pretty intimidating.
più di un anno fa pipiqueen said…
Name: clause

Animal Hybrid: fox

What you can do : high IQ and thinking ability

Other: if she's angry,she'll probably attack you
 Name: clause Age: 16 Gender: female Animal Hybrid: volpe What te can do : high IQ and thin
BlackSparrow commented…
Feel free to just jump in...welcome! più di un anno fa
pipiqueen commented…
soooo sorry for not replying!and even after te being soo nice!thnx! più di un anno fa
Paceo was on the ground think of what was going on.But even thinking was pretty much painful.He could hear voices then...."Ouch!" I said,as someone stepped on he.It was three girls."That's the least I expected." Paceo said,getting up."We have to move to a safer ground.I hear something after us" (His Ultrasound can hear vibrations and sounds everywhere)
Jean couldn't help but to smile at Ashten's comment as the other girl came closer. When another one of them woke up she jumped a little. "Well you're awake fast." she said, though she was taking his warning. "Come on, let's go, sorry if travel is hard but we're out here for a reason." she said.

Mauta could sense something was near. He smiled and moved silently with the shadows towards the movement. When he burst into a clearing it was clear something had been there, now there was only a bird. A little annoyed he snatched the bird up and broke its neck, then he swallowed it down. The process not only gave him pleasure but he could see what was here from the bird's point. He found his prey was definitely here at one point.
"Right, let's go then." She said as she began walking only to stop and turn back around. "Where exactly are we going?" She asked Jean confused. They were in the jungle there was no real way to tell the direction in all this greenery.
Jean paused. "Um, that's a good question." she looked around. She could kind of tell which way they had come from. "I'll be right back." she said going back a little where the had come from, at least from what she could best tell. Then she ran back to the small group. "Come on, it looked like we started to go this way. I could be wrong though." she said, starting to lead them in a direction.
She sighed following after her. "Any place we end up has got to be better than here right?" She said yet aware of how awful the place they had left was. Walking on a little more she tripped stubbing her foot against a fallen tree branch. "Sheep!" She yelped in pain not noticing what she had said she clutched her foot leaning against a tree.
Jean stopped and looked back. "You alright?" she asked, smiling a little at what she had thought she had heard.
Paceo was flying in the air and fell in front."I sense two things one powerful to the other.We are going to the weakest thing." Paceo said,looking around to see if any other creatures has awaking or attacking
"Yup...that didn't hurt at all." She bluffed lamely then when she noticed Paceo drop down she asked. "Hey what's your name?" Then she realized that she didn't know any of their names. "What are any of your names?"
"Jean" she said, looking over to the boy curiously. What did he mean they were going to the weaker thing?
"I'm Shimai." she answered distantly, what was following them? Where were they going? She wondered. She looked to the other three with her.
I heard they talking about the weaker thing."The weaker thing and the Powerful thing is my brothers.I don't remember there names though.We need to get to th...." Paceo said,stopping at what was Mauta."Did I say weak?!?!" Paceo said,grabbing Shimai and Jean and flying away from Mauta.
( D8 *watches you fly away* feel'n the love. )

Ashten watched them fly off confused. "Hey?!" She called to them. What on earth did he mean, and why was he so frantic? She asked herself then a chill went down her spine, and looked around she didn't like this situation one bit.
BlackSparrow commented…
Here, I'll make another character to interact with you. più di un anno fa
{I'm a little confused right now...}

Mauta stopped where he was. There was something wrong, what he needed to figure out was what? He decided to stop and go over the information he had collected on the runaways. They wouldn't be a problem.
Screaming_Death commented…
the weak thing and strong thing is Mauta and Jiva più di un anno fa
LocalArtistist commented…
So he sensed that there was a 'strong' thing and decided to leave without warning? più di un anno fa
Name: Keith Wayland

Animal Hybrid: Monkey

What you can do: He is an excellent climber and forager, and he is good at planning and camouflaging himself.

Appearance: pic.

Bio: Keith was an orphan, it was all he knew. The orphanage he stayed at was for boys only, and he was the oldest one there. They looked up to him and followed him…it was sort of a real world Peter Pan deal, when he turned 18 he left, but before he could get far TI kidnapped him. In the labs he was the main instigator and problem causer for the technicians in the lab. He was the main one in charge of the escape for the hybrids. He is also the only one who has ever heard of Jiva and that was where he was going to lead them. Unfortunately when he woke up in the jungle, half of his escapee group was missing.

Other: He and Jean were very, very close and worked very well together. He seems to remember more than everyone else, but he chooses to keep a lot of it secret. Sometimes he can be considered a little unstable.
 Name: Keith Wayland Age: 18 Gender: male Animal Hybrid: Monkey What te can do: He is a
Keith had been wandering for hours, where the hell had they all disappeared to?! He finally came to a clearing, he could tell they had been here. There was a noise, he quickly went up into the tree and waited as Mauta passed beneath him. He held back an urge that made him want to kill the other man. As soon as Mauta was gone he hopped down and ran in the direction he hoped everyone else had gone. There he saw a lone girl, it was...Ashten, if he remembered right.
"Ashten?" he asked, walking up to her. "Ashten where is everyone else?" he asked, avoiding what he wanted to ask - where was Jean?
(...thanks...)

She jumped slightly seeing a figure approach her. She didn't recognize this guy but somehow he knew her. Well that's not creepy. She thought herself, but turned to face him anyway. Giving a small shrug she pointed her finger towards the sky. "Up...?"
He looked up and then back to her. "I'm sorry, do you remember me? At all?" he asks. He looks around and then says, "tell me as we walk, we can't stay in one place for long, he'll find us easier if we don't move." He said, taking her arm and leading her the direction he thought was right.

"Where are we going? What about the other girl?" Jean asks the boy as he brings them away. She realized the only person who's name she knew now was Shimai's.
"No, I don't remember you, at all." She said walking beside though she pulled her arm out of his grasp, finding that she really didn't like being touched. "Should I know you Mr. Grab-n-go?"
"Sorry about that, my name's Keith. I am the reason all of you are out here. We...well we were lab experiments that were going to be exterminated, so Jean and I made some plans to get everyone out." he tried to explain. He continued to look around, keeping a watch out for Mauta. He smiled. "Essentially Ms. Jean and I are the reasons the rest of you are alive." he added, his tone cocky and teasing.
Her eyebrow raised at his tone. "Well then, I am forever in your debt, Sir Keith of Random Laboratory in Jungle." She said twirling her hand forward giving a short and decently sarcastic bow as she ducked under thick ropes of vines. "So do you and Ms. Jean, of whom you seem you found, have any idea where we're going?"
Shimai looked to Paceo as they flew. "Thanks for the help." she said to him, looking from him to Jean and then back to him.
Keith couldn't help but to smile and chuckle a little as he went around and then under some vines and tree branches. "I have an...idea of where we are going, Jean does not, not really anyway." He answered Ashten.
"Oh well that's comforting." Hints of sarcastism splashing into her voice. "So why didn't you tell her where we're going? You know it might have been helpful incase we all you know...get separated."
He gave her a look and then smiled a little. "I hadn't planned on us blacking out and losing our memories. Even if I had she would have forgotten anyway." He paused a minute looking around, and then continued. "It's no matter, I think we're nearing the others anyway, I hope. Pardon my lack in reassurances, but I'm used to being on my own...makes things a little easier." he added the last part quietly. "Not saying I don't enjoy the company." he said smiling at her.

{I don't know if Screaming_Death is still on or not}

Jean found herself on a small rocky outcropping, she couldn't tell yet if anyone else was near her.
Shimai looked over and saw Jean, she walked over to the other girl, glad she wasn't alone. "So, what's the plan?" she asks her.
Jean looks around. "Um..." she has a fairly good view from up here and is hesitant to leave, but if they had been running from something before, then they were probably still in danger. She just wished she could remember something! "Let's head down from here and find some kind of water source." She said. She didn't think it would be too hard for her, she found that smelling out water came to her fairly easily...must be the Tasmanian Devil part of her.
"Mmm-hmm..." Said watching him closely a suspicious look in her eyes
(Oops it posted before I finished.)

Then she continued walking almost ahead of him. She then climbed over a log and just as she went to swing her leg over she fell. Landing flat on her stomach she screamed. For eyes in front of her face was a large boa with its tongue sticking out ready to strike. She jumped jack as fast as she could landing against a rock. Immediately her body matched the rock's color and texture turning her almost invisible.
più di un anno fa pipiqueen said…
(soooooo sorry for not replying.....even after you were soo nice.............)

clause was tired !that's all she knew !she tried to find someone her own kind,but in vain!
{It's fine}

Keith held in a laugh and slowly walked over to her. "Try not to scare it." he said, holding out his hand to help her up. "Actually, try not to do anything that might provoke an attack." he caution, his tone serious as he realized how ready to attack the boa was.
He had thought he heard someone walking earlier, but he wasn't sure and right now he was too preoccupied to try and find out.

Jean led Shimai a little ways through the forest, glad that the other girl was exceptionally quiet. Soon the sound of water could be heard. "We'll stop here for a little bit, maybe the girl we were with before well be able to find this area too." she said, climbing down next to the water. "I don't know how safe this actually is to drink." she warned, cupping her hands and putting some water on her neck and head. The jungle was hot, humid, muggy and uncomfortable.
Shimai nodded, and went down tot he water as well. She didn't mind the heat, but it wasn't great either. She cupped the water in her hands and looked at it. Just because they were animal hybrids didn't mean they had the immune system of an animal. She looked around, grabbed one of the large leaves from a plant, cupped it, and then tore the bottom of her shirt to use as a filter. "Here, hold the cloth over the leaf." she instructed, then she poured water cupped in her hand onto the cloth and waited until it drained onto the leaf. "Maybe that'll make it a little better." she said.
She paused when she thought she heard someone ((Clause)). "Hello?" she called out.
"R-Right, cause I'm going to scare that...that thing." Her eyes wide with fright it was amazing that even in a situation like this she could still talk back with such attitude. She glanced up at Keith then to the boa then back to Keith she clenched her teeth not liking this situation one bit. "Does running away provoke attack? Because I am full heartedly debating it in about point five seconds."
He smiled. "I'm sure you'll get away just fine, but getting up slowly and calmly might work just as well. Besides, I'll be here to make sure that Boa doesn't try to eat you." he said with laughter in his voice for the last part. he held out his hand again. "C'mon, just get up nicely and walk this way with me, we'll take a big loop around so we can avoid the boa."