gioco di ruolo casuale Teens of Warfare: Rebirth

dargox posted on Jan 27, 2014 at 06:22PM
One day in your modern teen life, you wake up to a world filled with chaso, destruction, and death as well your town is crawling with unknown soldiers who's orders are to kill anyone they see, and the worst part is your all alone like all your closest famile & friends have disappear from the earth. SO WHAT WILL YOU DO!!?
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Rules:
NO GOD MODDING!!!
No killing othes without permission
Curing allowed
Violence allowed
Sexual content allowed
Have fun
Character profile:
Name:
Alias/Nickname:
Pet pev:
Hobbies:
Home town:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothing:
Appearance:

Natural Abilities:
Fighting Style:
Weapons:
Other skills
Extra info:

Background:
Current characters:
Dex Inferno- (mine)
Laura Heartly-(fangfan7)
Jenna Sweeton-(BlackSparrow)
Guardian-(Time_Master)
Sora heart-(heart-of_love)
Scorpius Genaro-(Screaming_Death)
Sonny Shepard-(onix11)
Alex Mitchogan-(tigerfinn)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Theme song: 'phenomenon' by Thousand Foot Krush (Nightcore Version)
last edited on Feb 07, 2014 at 12:40PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 96 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 96

più di un anno fa dargox said…
Name: Dex Inferno
Alias/Nickname: The Knight
Race: caucasian
Personality: Dex is chivalrous as his alias and he will not run from danger foe, even more if that foe is threatening his friends which makes him the most loyal friend that a person can have.
Pet pev: loudmouths
Hobbies: reading magna, training, and mediation
Home town: Dallas, Texas

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye color: brown
Hair color: light brown
Clothing: Pic
Appearance: Pic

Natural abilities: strength, speed, jumping, and stealth
Fighting style: street, Sword Fighting
Weapons: Katana Sword
Other skills: tracking, traps, survival, hunting.
Extra info: has a younger sister who begin held in a prison camp in remote location.

Background: Dex & his sister had a somewhat happy life, liveing in dallas with their single mom but that was before the enemies bombs drop into the cityscape and unleashed hell
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Dex Inferno Alias/Nickname: The Knight Age: 17 Race: caucasian Gender: male Personality: D
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Name: Laura Heartly
Alias/Nickname: Raven
Race: Caucasian
Personality: (Um, this’ll develop since it usually changes as I go)
Pet pev: if she’s meditating, she hates it when you interrupt her
Hobbies: reading, archery, drawing
Home town: Galveston, Texas

Height: 5’8”
Weight: 140
Hair color: blonde
Clothing: She dresses in all black with a long black coat to conceal her weapons as best she can.
Appearance: pic

Natural Abilities: stealthy, acrobatic, fast
Fighting Style: long range with a bow or close range with a pair of Sai
Weapons: bow and aroows, pair of Sai
Other skills: She’s a survivor
Extra info: found out her brother is one of the soldiers

Background: Raven lived with her older brother in a peaceful and happy life. He was old enough to be her guardian since their parents were dead. Then all hell broke loose and they were separated. Her brother becoming a soldier, for reasons still unknown to Raven, and she is trying to survive.
 Name: Laura Heartly Alias/Nickname: Raven Age: 17 Race: Caucasian Gender: female Personality:
più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
{I hope this still goes}

Name: Jenna Sweeton
Alias/Nickname: Suzume
Race: Japanese
Personality: {um…}
Pet pev: People being idiotic
Hobbies: singing, sword play, target practicing, dancing
Home town: Nashville, Tennessee

Height: 5’5”
Weight: 125
Hair color: black
Clothing: pic (black jacket, jeans...clothes that are easy to move in)

Natural Abilities: she used to be a dancer, so she’s very flexible and agile. A lot of her hand to hand fighting often looks dance like, but it is very effective
Fighting Style: close range with sword, or far away with her pistols
Weapons: Katana, and two 9mm pistols
Other skills: she still seems to have some pretty good people skills, even if they aren’t always helpful
Extra info: nothing yet

Background: She lived with her mom and dad, her two older sibling were already off on their own. She was into Ballet and was one of the best dancers in her troop. When everything happened she was able to stay with them and then one day she woke up in a different place than she had fallen asleep and her parents were nowhere in sight.
 {I hope this still goes} Name: Jenna Sweeton Alias/Nickname: Suzume Age: 16 Race: Japanese G
(Okay, lets start and if anybody wants to jump in they can after posting a character)

Somewhere racing down the ruined streets of NYC, Dex drives at full throttle on his make-shift motorcycle as he tries to escape the area as well the pursuing soldiers that were doing every thing in their power to stop and catch Dex by taking aim with lethal means as they chase him in their military modified jeeps and and motorcycles. "DAMN IT, Why do these A-holes have to take their job so serious?" Dex asked out loud to nobody as he quickly look over his shoulder to see what he needs to counter with his bike.
Laura crouched silently in the shadows of a building. She hadn't seen her brother since she found out he was soldier, she had lost track of how many years ago that was. Now she was waiting and listening, she could have sworn she saw him go into this building. "Hey you, what are you doing here?" another soldier starts to comes towards her, a gun pointing at her. Laura stands quickly and then makes a run for it. "Stop! I order you to stop!" the man yells.
"Like hell." she mutters, quickly disappearing from the soldier's sight. As she runs silently across remain of rooftops she stops at one when she sees soldiers chasing someone on what looked like a motorcycle, she watched with curiosity from her perch.
Jenna was standing just inside an old decrepit looking building. Inside was a small gathering of people buying and selling things. it was essentially a black market, one of the few that were still safe for her to go to. She was trying to be as polite as she could while haggling with an unpleasant old woman to get some supplies she needed. When she finally was able to get them for a price she could afford, she snuck back out onto the streets.
più di un anno fa Time_Master said…
Name: [UNKNOWN]
Alias/Nickname: The Guardian
Race: African (white)
Personality: Calm, intelligent, illusive.
Pet pev: (i don't know what this means, so I'll assume it means what he hates) Arrows, Zombies and when people attempt burn him

Hobbies: Practicing changing his body, increasing his speed
Home town: Kyoto, Japan

Height: 6,8
Weight: 178lbs
Eye color: Red
Hair color: White
Clothing: Pic, he wears the same colour pants, with chains all over them
Appearance: Pic

Natural Abilities: Very fast, flexible and he has Hawk Vision, aswell that he can see at night
Fighting Style: Uses a Katana and it's sheath as weapons, holding the Katana in the right hand, and the sheath in the left

Weapons: Katana (Pic 2), and the chains on his clothes
Other skills: He was raised as a Ninja, and in this new world, he learned new ninja abilities, like turning his body into white smoke.
Extra info: The chains on his body are made of a heavy material known as Adertinite, it's extremely strong, and one chain of this metal can withstand an anti-tank rifle.

He speaks Greek, Japanese, Italian and English

Background:
Guardian was raised by a clan of Ninjas, being taught to be quick, clean and agile when doing something like assassinating, he enjoyed being trained, and is quiet thankful for it too, then, one night he slept, and the next morning, he woke up in a warehouse with gangsters of some sort, not know what was happening he quickly cut the rope, and killed the gangsters ((They didn't take his weapon away because the Sheath looks like it's part of his clothes, so no one knows when he has a weapon or not))

Afterwards he went out of the warehouse to find a Master Ninja, who had decided to train Guardian better.
((Also to know, his sword is made from the same material as the chains))
 [b]Name: [UNKNOWN][/b] [b]Alias/Nickname:[/b] The Guardian [b]Age:[/b] looks 19 [b]Race:[/b] Afric
Here's his Katana, it's called クイックキル
 Here's his Katana, it's called クイックキル
Guardian walked through some streets of a large city, most of it was in ruins, he had lost track of how long ago it was since he had slept... 2 weeks? a month?... and he was becoming hungry, not watching where he was going, he bumped into someone, it was a girl (Jenna).
"ごめんなさい。"
he says, as he stumbles, trying to keep balance.

(I'll put what he says down here if he speaks in a different language)
[my apologies.]
Jenna backed away quickly and then smiled faintly. "It's alright." she says. It had been a long time since she had met someone who spoke the same language that was her first language. "What's yor name?" she asks
Guardian looked at her, she was Japanese too, though she didn't reply in Japanese.

"i forgot my name, so people just call me by my title, Guardian, what of you? what is your name?"
he replies, as he stumbles back to balance, not standing normally.
{When I have her talk to Guardian I'm going to have her speak Japanese, I just couldn't for that first post or this one, but I'm going to try the next ones I have.}

She wonders a little why he stumbles, but then says, "The folks on the market here just call me Sparrow, so I guess that's what you can call me." she says, not sure why she doesn't want to tell him her real name. "Do you need food?" she asks. She hopes that by being kind that Maybe they could ally, allies were always good to have in these days.
((Oh, ok then X3 honestly i don't know how to speak Japanese so i use a translator, i only know how to speak Greek, English and Dovahzul, i also understand Afrikaans, but i can't speak it))

"あなたは、見知らぬ人に食事­を提供­するで­あろう­?それ­は私が­はい、­私はい­くつか­の食品­をお願­いした­いと思­います­、あり­がとう­、親切­です'­'
he replies, as he looks around carefully for any traps or people that look threatening.

[You would offer a meal to a stranger? that is kind, i thank you, yes, i would like some food please.]
{That is awesome! I unfortunately can speak only English :) Though I've been trying to teach myself other languages, it hasn't gotten far}

" 彼らはここにあるようなもの­は、地­獄に行­くとき­、時々­我々は­いくつ­かの優­しさと­人間性­を必要­として­います­。それ­はそれ­はあな­たが、­私は撮­影しな­いでし­ょう、­私を裏­切ると­いうわ­けでは­ありま­せん&­quo­t;
She says with a slight smile, pulling out some of the food she just bought and handing it to him. "It's not much but it is something." she adds in English.

[Sometimes when things go to hell like they have here we need some kindness and humanity.  that's not to say it you betray me I won't shoot]
"ありがとうございました!"
he replies, as he takes the food, and begins to eat it very quickly, his stumbling from before now entirely vanished, he was now able to stand up straight, and looked like he had been perfectly fine for a while.

he clapped his hands together
"食糧をありがとう!"

[Thank you very much!]
[Thank you for the food!]
Mean while a few blocks away and closing in from where Jenna and Guardian, Dex was still trying to flee from soldiers on motorbike as they begin to open fire at him with all kinds of shooting weapons but with quick thinking he press his breaks to drop behind the soldiers then throttles it to regain his speed while quickly taking out his Katana and put it into his left hand while shouting in anger "THAT'S IT!!! YOU GUYS ARE GOING DOWN!!!"
She nods and smiles a little. Jenna then puts the rest of the food in her pack for later. She was going to have to find more things she could trade for food at some point.
Laura got up from where she was watching the ca
Hase on the roof an started to travel to another location when three soldiers came out from in from of her. "Really? You guys just don't know when to stop do you." she says pulling out he Sai. She lunges at them, swiping with tw Sai and then while they're momentarily distracted she jumps off the roof. She lands hard on the ground, rolls and then stumbles some as she get to her feet. Running straight into a guy and girl who were talking (Jenna and Guardian) she doesn't say sorry though, instead she sheaths her Sai and pulls out her bow aiming at the roof where the three soldiers were. She fired off three shots, pulling the arrows and shooting them faster than anyone she knew. All three men fell down dead, one fell off the roof. She turned and jumped a little, having forgotten momentarily that there were people she ran into.
"I don need to kill you too do I?" she asks, putting her bow and arrows away.
più di un anno fa heart-of_love said…
Name: Sora heart
Alias/Nickname: Night
Race: caucaisn
Personality: OCD
Pet pev: people touching her mask, something not the way she wants.
Hobbies: Weapon training, Drawing,
Home town: Nagoya,Japan

Height: 5,6
Weight: 110
Hair color: dirty blonde
Clothing: pic

Natural Abilities: speed,
Fighting Style: weapon.hand to hand
Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken,
Other skills Stelth, pretty much Ninja stuff.
Extra info: N/A

Background: her parents were born in America but moved to Japan before She was born, she has slight trouble speaking english but she tries. from the moment she could walk she was trained to be a fighter incaise something bad happened, she never stopped so she's one of the best Ninja's around and she is know as night by the other Ninja's.
 Name: Sora cuore Alias/Nickname: Night Age: 16 Race: caucaisn Gender: female Personality:
Guardian noticed she spoke English.

"Don't threaten those you've just met, it's not very polite..."
he replies.
Time_Master commented…
i gotta goto church soon, so i might not reply soon. più di un anno fa
((my post vanished.... wth))
'Yorokonde watashi wa anata o mitsuke, watashi ga shitte iru nan'ninka no hitobito ga... Soko ni wanai sutekina hitobito wa anata o sagashiteimasu." she smiled looking him over, but he couldnt tell from her mask covering her face.

[glad i found you, some people i know are looking for you...there not nice people.]
 ((my post vanished.... wth)) '[b]Yorokonde watashi wa anata o mitsuke, watashi ga shitte iru nan'nin
Laura put her Sai away as well. "I apologize, bu I've been a little on edge lately. And trusting anyone is rather difficult. The soldier have been sending decoys to try and get a hold on people like us." she says flatly, looking over as another girl comes up to them.
Suddenly without warning Dex and the soldiers comes soaring in just inches above Guardian and the others heads before crashing on the other side, although Dex was able to flip his motorcycle upside-down while in mid-air as he use the air time to quickly slice up the military vehicles before crashing into a nearby building himself.
Sora ran over to Dex and leaned down next to him. "you...ok?" She asked in struggled english pushing her mask ontop of her head. she pushed the Motorcycle aside to get a better look at Dex.
Jenna looks to Guardian. "You know her?" she asks, trying to decide if Japanese or English was better to speak in.
Guardian looked back to Jenna a bit confused on why she keeps switching languages.
"Not anymore than you do, but she seems to have training in Jiujitsu, but she doesn't seem to- no... nevermind... but should we not tend to the biker person?"

Guardian asked as he motioned his head to point at Dex
Sora pulled her mask back on over her face and looked over her arm at Guardian. "he...not...ok." She stuttered in english
Laura went over to the two of them. "I can help." she says, kneeling down beside him. Being on her own for as long as she was she had gotten pretty good with everything medical. "That was quite a chase." she said to him. "I enjoyed watching the soldier get frustrated." she added with a faint smile.
{sorry I might have to switch a lot, half the time I can't get the translation in, if I'm on my phone it won't load it.}

Jenna nodded, they probably should help, but she also didn't want to smother him by having so many people around him.
"he.. be.. ok?" Sera said again fealing quite foolish she couldnt speek english right. She looked at Laura through the slits in her mask.
"あなたがトラブル英語を話すの­がある­場合は­、ちょ­うど私­とスパ­ロウに­に日本­語を話­す、我­々はあ­なたの­ために­、英語­に翻訳­するこ­とがで­きます­。'' he says to Sera.

[If you're having trouble speaking English, just speak Japanese to to me and Sparrow, we can translate it to English for you.]
Anata no gādian ni kansha She said bowing low before standing up and pushing her mask on her head.

[thank you Guardian]
"どういたしまして...欠場?" he replies

[You're welcome... miss?]
{I changed her alias/nickname to Suzume}

Jenna listened curiously, but nodded her head in agreement to what Guardian had said earlier. "Onamae wa?" she asks the girl. She didn't think they should all go over to the newcomer, she didn't want him to feel smothered.

[What is your name?]
Watashinonamaeha soradesu" She said with a smile "Shikashi, watashi wa naito to shite shira rete imasu''

[my name is Sora, But i am known as Night]
She bows respectfully to the girl. "Sore wa anata no yoru o mitasu tame ni īdesu." she says. She continues to keep an eye out for soldier as they talk though, it was strange to go this long without one of them trying to attack her. Then she had to consider that maybe it was just her.

[It is nice to meet you Night]
Guardian had dissapeared from the group whilst Suzume and Sora were talking, though no one noticed, he had choked and cut a few scout soldiers hiding nearby, but he returned before anyone knew he was gone.
As the seconds tick by Dex started to wake up although he was still quit dizzy thanks to his rough landing. "Oooooow, Note to self: wear a biker lid next time before flipping a motorbike upside-down." he grumbles to himself out loud while slowly sitting up, Suddenly he felt his nose tough something and quickly open his eyes revealing that he was only a few inches from kissing an unknown girl (Laura) if it wasn't for their noses.

(ROFL XD)
((A nearly kiss scene, i should make Guardian push Laura's head down lower >w>))
((haha))

Laura hadn't been expecting him to sit up so soon, and pulled her head back a little. "stay still well you, I don't know what kind of injuries you have. You could be really hurt." she says somewhat flustered. Their faces much to close for comfort.
"U-uh..I'm sorry!" Dex quickly apologies while becoming a bit nervous considering how close he was to kissing this unknown girl which in turn felt like he almost step on a landmine.
Laura sat back a little and rubbed her temples, then she looked back up at him. "It's alright, you just startled me is all." she said, then she tries to change the topic a little "Do you feel alright? That was a pretty nasty fall."
"Yeah, I'm good but still a little dizzy" He answer while letting out quite sigh to calm his nerves as he begins to test the movements of his upper body to sure he didn't pull or broke anything. "By the way, did you or any of them seen where my katana landed? it's black with a greenish tint" Dex asked as he looks at the others behind Laura.
Sora spotted the Katana and grabbed it. " Kore wa soredesu ka? she said walking over and handing it him. she pushed her mask back on her head because it was falling onto her face.
[Is this it?]
più di un anno fa Screaming_Death said…
Name: Scorpius Genaro
Nickname: Knuckles
Race: African American
Personality: Cool,Calm,Determined but if you get on his nerves he will give you a beat down
Pet pev: Haters and rodents
Hobbies: trying not to get in a fight
Hometown:Memphis,Tennessee

Height:5'11
Weight: 184 lbs
Eye color: Golden-ish
Hair color: Brown
Clothing:Pic
Appearance:Pic

Natural Abilities: Strenght and Agility
Fighting style: he knows Dragon kung-fu
Weapons: double sai
Other skills: martial arts and sword fighting
Extra info: at the bottom of the sai there is a pouch that you can put venom/poison to poison your enemies
Backstory: He really had a bummed up about it
 Name: Scorpius Genaro Age:17 Nickname: Knuckles Race: African American Gender:Male Personalit
dargox commented…
Um dude, Pet pev means what ticks Scorpius off the most. più di un anno fa
Screaming_Death commented…
oh srry I thought it mean the pet so I'll change it più di un anno fa
(Sai pic)
 (Sai pic)
"She asked if that was your Katana"
Guardian said to Dex.

"I'll have to translate her Japanese to English for you, but I'm pretty sure you can speak English to her directly. i forgot my name, but people in this world had begun to call me Guardian, i guess you can too, so what your name?"
Laura sheathed one of the Sai she was holding and stood up, offering a hand to Dex to help him up. "I'm Laura, but everyone has seem to taken to calling me Raven." She says to Dex, following Guardian's lead.
As Raven and Dex walks a hands comes out of the ground holding a sai then opened a hole and climbed out.Knuckles coughs up some dirt/sand."D-D-Do you have any water?"
Laura jumps a little and bumps into Dex as yet another person comes. She wished she could help, but she didn't have any water with her. "No sorry." she says, maybe someone else did.