gioco di ruolo casuale So calm.....

tigerfinn posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 11:26AM
i live far off town where sparrows chirp so calm...
i heard my victims yell in pain i stab them to kill them in one play so calm...
every night that girl haunts me dream or reality i try to run away but still follow every time i touch her she leave so calm...
i invite my victims to party for some tea i kill them they gasp for breath i stab them by heart i want to kill them so hard so calm...
i live far off town where sparrows chirp
i heard my victims yell in pain i stab them to kill them in one play so calm...
today i invite you to my house we will party till morning i will take my knife and i will kill you like a insect on a stew so calm...

history:
you are invited by a mysterious boy that lived in the deep forest in a large mansion with 5 floors little you know traps are everywhere the doors are locked the key is in the boy who is the killer prevent yourself from being killed in this house its kill or be killed kill your friends kill everyone and you may flee or join me eternally in the shadows everyone of you is given a weapon knife or gun never stay in one room you may die may the bloodbath begin and may the strongest person or team win the bloodbath of So calm

character page:
name:
apperance:
weapons:
personality:
team or solo:
other:

rules:
1.violence,bloodbath ETC. any ciolence is fine
2. sex is fine just don't get spotted by the killer
3.bad words are fine
4.killing other peoples character without permission is not allowed
5.no god modding

peeps in this rp:
1.killer-me
2.janus mitchogan-me
3.jilian smith-blacksparrow
4.Darkrai Katamana-time_master
5.Ari McMillan-fangfan7
6.Astrid McMillan-fangfan7
7.Riley Delafonte-letsduel2012
8.Ryder Delafonte-letsduel2012
9.Bree Cage/Jade -infinity_star
10.sammy cage-infinity_star
(the mansion)
 i live far off town where sparrows chirp so calm... i heard my victims yell in pain i stab them to k
last edited on Feb 09, 2014 at 11:26AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 78 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

più di un anno fa tigerfinn said…
name: killer
apperance: pic
weapons: knife
personality: ???
team or solo: solo
other: the main killer of thi
 name: killer age: ??? gender: male apperance: pic weapons: coltello personality: ??? team o solo:
name: janus mitchogan
apperance: pic
weapons: pistol
personality: silent,likes being in the team
team or solo: team
other: none
 name: janus mitchogan age: 19 gender: male apperance: pic weapons: pistol personality: silent,li
più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
name: Jillian Smith
appearance: pic
weapons: 9mm pistol
personality: {i’ll develop this as I go}
team or solo: She’s all for teams but well be solo if she has to be
other: nothing yet....
 name: Jillian Smith age: 18 gender: female appearance: pic weapons: 9mm pistol personality: {i
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
((I'll make a character when I get home tonight))
più di un anno fa Time_Master said…
((Is this allowed?))
name: Darkrai Katamana

appearance: Pic

weapons: Large Knife

team or solo: He's fine with either. though staying in a group is better

other:
He's the heir to a large royal family, but he ran away, becoming tired of the constant being forced to see women to choose a wife,
last edited più di un anno fa
 ((Is this allowed?)) [b]name:[/b] Darkrai Katamana [b]age:[/b] 19 [b]gender:[/b] Male [b]ap
tigerfinn commented…
its cool but too over powered più di un anno fa
Time_Master commented…
k, I'll adjust it :3 thanks for feedback più di un anno fa
name: Ari McMillan
weapons: Kimber Custom pistol
personality:
team or solo: she prefers solo, but teams are always good too
other: She has a little sister, but she hasn’t found out yet if her sister was brought to this place too or not
 name: Ari McMillan age: 18 gender: female appearance: pic weapons: Kimber Custom pistol person
((If either of these don't work let me know))

Name: Astrid McMillan
weapons: a small kitchen knife
personality: she is sweet and kind, easily scared, looks up to her big sister
team or solo: she loves teams, she hates being alone, it scares her
other: nothing yet.
 ((If either of these don't work let me know)) Name: Astrid McMillan Age: 8 gender: female appe
(LETS START)
janus walked down the town to run an errand to his father
Darkrai ran for a while, running, running, looking back to make sure his father's men weren't following him, when he was sure there wasn't anyone, he stopped and leaned against a lightpole, catching his breath.
Ari walked on the sidewalk, heading to a small carnival on the docks with Astrid. Astrid clung to her older sister's hand, jumping as she walked, trying to land on the lines in the concrete.
Darkrai looked down, then at the people walking by, no one recognized him, no one knew he was an heir...
It felt GREAT!
No one knew him, he was a stranger, just like everyone else! Like that man! And that girl with a little girl playing on the lines! He was free from the endless duties! Free... Free...
((Time_Master, is it alright if i have Astrid interact with you character?))

Astrid suddenly stopped what she was doing, actually she stopped moving altogether. Ari practically skidded to a stop. "Astrid what is it now?" she asks. The little girl looks up at her.
"I don't know. I just...felt like stopping." she says innocently. Ari smiled down at her.
"C'mon weirdo, we need to get there so you can have some fun before I have to go to work." Ari says. Astrid grins up at her and starts to move again, skipping this time.
(Sure, I'm in classes right now, so its hard to reply)
Darkrai found it strange that the girls stopped in front of him, maybe they need to check something, maybe they're checking if they're missing something!

Darkrai began searching the ground in case the girls had dropped something.
((It's alright, I'll have to go to bed soon since its a school night))

Astrid once again stopped and Ari sighed. "Astrid..." she started, but the girl let go of her hand and ran over to a strange man. He looked a litle different than the little girl was use to. "Astrid!" Ari yelle following after the girl. Astrid looked up at the man.
"You dont look likethe people i know. My name's Astrid, what's yours?" she asks. When Ari reaches her she grabs the girl's hand and pulls he to her a little.
"Astrid don't do that.". She said, looking up at the man in front of her. "I am sorry about that." she says to him.
Darkrai chuckled a little.
"So that's what it's like to go outside with an older sibling huh?, HeeHee, my name is Darkrai Kata-"

He stopped midway of his last name, realizing if he said his last name they might find out he's an heir.

"-teru, nice to meet you 2"
as janus walked in the market a boy carrying 5 invitations hits him and a invitation dropped on him taht reads
"go in the mansion on the woods we will have a party...by the unkown" this made janus have goosebumps
Astrid smiles and tries to repeat his name. "Darkrai Kata-teru." she skips a little in the middle like he did, unsure how to correctly say it. "We're going to the carnival!" she says excitedly.
"Astrid." Ari warns. "I apologize for our rudeness, but if you'll excuse us." Ari say politely. Astrid sighs beside he and Ari casts a glance down to her.
"Well you have fun there!"
Darkrai says to her.

"a carnival huh?... I've never been to one before... awell, for now i need to find a suitable place to stay"
he says to himself, as he goes to the edge of the street, waiting for a chance to cross.
Ari smiles kindly to him and Astrid waves goodbye. Then they continue down the street. They wouldn't have much time since Ari had to be at work in a couple of hours.
più di un anno fa LetsDuel2012 said…

name: Riley Delafonte
apperance: second picture
weapons: sickles
personality: rude,mean,a bit of a jackass
team or solo: duo with her brother
other: has an incestuous crush on her brother.
~~~~~~~~~~

name: Ryder Delafonte
apperance: first picture
weapons: daggers
personality: about the same as his sister,a trouble mmaker
team or solo: with his sister
other: knows of his sisters crush on him
 name: Riley Delafonte age: 17 gender: female apperance: secondo picture weapons: sickles person
Jillian walked into the market place, looking for a few things that could get her through the rest of the week. She hadn't made much money recently and it was getting harder for her to find what she needed. Maybe she could crash at one of her friends' houses.
(this is Riley. where should i start at?)
 (this is Riley. where should i start at?)
After Darkrai had crossed the street, he entered the market, it was a bit crowded, which was bad, people might recognize him.

and sadly, some did, he could hear faint talking about him, and people were looking at him when they said his name, this place wasn't good, they know who he was!
as janus walked down the marketplace going to the fountain he looked in it back it said "go to the fountain the people wo is invited" the letter said but with blood "this is gtting bad" janus said to himself running home and getting his pistol
The siblings walked into the mzrket with their backpacks
¨get as much stuff as you can that we will NEED,Riley. I cant stress how much the stuff we get needs to be necessary.then we can think about stuff we want. ok?¨ Ryder said
¨got it¨ Riley walked around the store
After the carnival Ari and Astrid stop by the market on the way to their home for Ari to drop Astrid off so she could go to work. "Okay what do you want? You can have a special treat this week." Ari tells her. Astrid smiles and starts to look around for something. Becuase Ari's job was the only thing they were living on Astrid didn't get as many special treats.
"Ari look its the guy from earlier." Astrid says pointing to Darkrai.
Darkrai was walking around, trying to avoid large crowds, he walked until he managed to sit down by the fountain.

"Ok, hopefully people won't recognize me here"
Jillian put a few things in a basket to buy. While she was looking at some fruit someone ran into her. "Hey!" she yelled out in surprise. She looked down at her basket and saw something that looked like an invitation...for her. "What the...?" She look up and around for the person but they were no where to be seen.
Darkrai looked up, as someone went running from a woman with a basket, towards him, the person ran past him, and dropped a letter,

"oh! HEY! YOU DROPPED A-"

the person ran out of the mall, where Darkrai couldn't see him anymore, he picked up the letter.
"hmm... i shouldn't read this... but i'll do something about it later..."
he puts the letter in his pocket.
As Astrid and Ari were leaving the market someone came running out, ran past them and then stopped and looked at them. Ari instinctively pushed Astrid behind her some. The person came over to them and then stopped a few feet from them. They then tossed a letter in front of both girls, one for each. Ari waited until the figure was long gone to pick up hers, Astrid had picked hers up right away.
"Ari what are these? Who was that?" she asked.
"I don't know sweetheart. Come on, let's go." she says, a little freaked
as janus returned to the fountain he saw darkai looking at the same invitation
più di un anno fa Infinity_Star said…
name: Bree Cage/Jade
apperance: brown hair - Bree, blonde - Jade
weapons: dual dagger
personality: dissociative identity disorder (double personality) between five am to nine pm she's Bree, who is the more calm and sane one, from ten pm to four am she's Jade, the insane and mad one(like 'if you piss me off you're so dead' kind)
team or solo: solo, mainly because she doesn't want people to get hurt around her, but she sometimes team up with her brother, who knows how to calm Jade down.
Other:has a pet snake named Dough.

name: Samuel Cage
apperance:
weapons: dual pistol
personality: Cold, quiet, he doesn't like to be around people.
Team or solo: mostly solo.
Other:he's very protective over his sister.
 name: Bree Cage/Jade age: 18 gender: female apperance: brown hair - Bree, blonde - Jade weapons:
(Sammy)
 (Sammy)
Unlike her sister Astrid had opened her invitation. "Wait Ari I want to go to the fountain first." she says, trying to lead her older sister the other way. Ari sighs an then gives in, unaware at first that her sister wanted to go because the invitation had said so.
Sam and Bree gave each other a look, then stared back down at the envelope at the same time.
"The fuck is this?" Sam cocked an eyebrow, asking his sister while munching on the apple. Bree shrugged as she sat down on the bench uncomfortably. "Pocket money?" She fiddled with the envelope, Sam rolled his eyes, "Seriously..."
"Hey look... I think they have the same thing." She watched the two girls walk towards the fountain. "Should we ask them?" She looked up to her brother, Sam nodded, "Perhaps they know something. I'm not gonna open that thing if there's a bomb inside." So they got up and walked closer to Aatrid and Ari.
Darkrai stared at the letter for a bit, until he found his name in the bottom corner.
"This was meant for me?"

he found it strange, after he had smelt and felt the letter until he was sure it wasn't a drug, bomb or poison gas, he opened it, inside was letter, telling him to meet people at the fountain.

"Well... step 1 done... but where are these... 'people'... are they my fathers men?"
Jillian opens her letter and hesitantly go to the fountain, there were a couple other people there, but she didn't know if they had invitations too, or if they were just people visiting the market that day.
Ari looked up as a couple of people started to approach them. She once again stood a little in front of Astrid as they came closer. "Hello." she says to Sam and Bree as they come up to them. By now Ari had read her letter and understood Astrid's curiosity, she didn't feel good about this though. "Did you get invitations too?" she asks, feeling silly for asking afraid that they were just two people coming to see the fountain.
Darkrai looked up, to see Ari and Astrid by another boy and girl.

"Astrid!" Darkrai says, as he stands up and waves at them
Astrid peeked out from behind her big sister and smiled waving back. "Look big Sis, it's Darkrai." she says, tugging the bottom of Ari's shirt. Ari ignored her though while she spoke to the other two people.
Darkrai walked over to them, then went into a squatting position to talk to Astrid.

"Weren't you 2 going to go to the carnival?"
"Well, yeah...but we couldn't stay very long. Big sis had to get some things from the market before work, but then this weird guy gave us both invitations!" she said excitedly. "Then I read mine and got Ari to come to the fountain with me like the letter said." Ari looked from the corner of her eye at the two and then back to the two people in front of her. "Why are you here Mr.?" Astrid asks Darkrai.
"Well, I'm here cause of this, and please, just call me Darkrai"
he says to her, as he pulls his letter and invitation out.
"see?"
"im janus,janus mitchogan and my weird brother that lies in the woods was brutally murdered last year and i fear this is going to hell" janus said while cocking his pistol
((Not really sure if you are talking to the group or not, so if you aren't then I well fix my post))

Astrid nodded as she saw the note and then looked up at him with a smile, just then the man with the gun came in and she yelped and shrunk behind her sister some as the man, Janus, cocked his gun. At the same time Ari stood protectively in front of her sister.
"HEY! Put that down!,"

Darkrai stood up, and put his arm in front of Ari to put her behind him.
"You might hurt someone!"
janus chuckled then puts his pistol on his belt before sitting on the fountain "like i said the mansion is north of here you guys are....coming? the wind and the sparrow is so calm today" janus said while sitting
"It's alright Darkrai..." Ari says, keeping Astrid behind her, but stepping up some. "I do not understand this, were you the one who invited all of us? Who are you?" she asks. Her curiosity was growing, but she was afraid of putting Astrid in danger.
"It wasn't him, i saw the person who dropped this letter to me, it had my name on it..."

For Darkrai, someone knowing his name wasn't much of a surprise.
(Sorry, couldn't reply, at school. What's happening?)
Time_Master commented…
We're all at the fontana più di un anno fa
tigerfinn commented…
ciao the boy is killer BTW più di un anno fa
Infinity_Star commented…
Oh awesome più di un anno fa