gioco di ruolo casuale will te be my master? (FULL)

sieluvzsoul posted on Feb 08, 2014 at 03:22AM
Ok so basically two girls are very magical in their own way...and these two girls r extremely beautiful. One day they meet two guys (1 for each) and ask them.to be their masters..so wen these two boys become their masters...these guys can ask these gurls to do anything they plz..yes ANYTHING..and can treat them anyway they want

Charecter sheet:

Name:
(If 1 of the two special gurls)
Power:
(Bak too both)
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio: OPTIONAL

Ya its a pretty short charecter sheet ill add more along the way

Rules:
-sexual content allowed
-cursing allowed
-don't leave anyone out...or ull b kiked out...see see wat I did there
-only 4 roleplayers
-must be 2 gurls and must be two boys
last edited on Feb 08, 2014 at 04:42AM
save

gioco di ruolo casuale 252 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 252

più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
(Im 1 of the gurls)
name: Kathleena (or Kat)
power: physcic...she can hurt ppl with this and shes in control of nature...wen shes sad most plants and trees die wen happy...well u get my point
personality: sweet, clumsy, bipolar
apperance: (pic wen my stupid kindle strts 2 work)
bio: N/A
last edited più di un anno fa
 (Im 1 of the gurls) name: Kathleena (or Kat) gender: female age: 18 power: physcic...she can hurt
sieluvzsoul commented…
she doesnt have the black ribbons in her hair LIK THAT, but she does wear a mini ponytail and her ribbons r holding tht più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Time_Master said…
((I can imagine the stuff some men are gunna make the girls do >_>))
Name: Tex

Appearance: Pic

Bio:
No one goes near the Old House on the Hill (Pic 2) as there are rumors of ghosts and monsters, people see lightning flashes, and moving figures in the house, but really, it's just Tex.

Tex is the most intelligent person on the planet, creating Holograms, and machines of all sorts hundreds of years before they're supposed to, but because he lives in the Old House on the Hill, no one knows of that, he sometimes goes outside to the market to get supplies and food.
 ((I can imagine the stuff some men are gunna make the girls do >_>)) [b]Name:[/b] Tex [b]Gender:[
tigerfinn commented…
its jjust me o something will be weird in this RP maybe its just me *facepalm* più di un anno fa
sieluvzsoul commented…
nah same feelin...itll mak it più interestin though più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa tigerfinn said…
Name: justin montero
Personality: brave,hardworking,silent,likes to read manga and other anime comics,loves music and instruments that he play,never shows his face xept for his house and anyone inside that he knew
Appearance: pic
Bio: lives in an large mansion and a heir to the monetro family's gold and fame but he never wants it and he is kinda lonely and they always thought that justin never exist and everytime they see his face they scream in horror thinking his a ghost but the girls? nah he always thought that he needed to marry a girl he loved to continue his family line so he always go to the twon with his mask to propose to a beautyful girl to marry until he meets the girl he loved...
 Name: justin montero Gender: male age: dont take it off 19 Personality: brave,hardworking,silent,
sieluvzsoul commented…
dude he is good lookin...nice choice kat has dibs più di un anno fa
justin's mask
 justin's mask
sieluvzsoul commented…
dude hes never gonna get a data if he wers tht thing to cover his awesome good looks più di un anno fa
tigerfinn commented…
looks they scram in horor when they saw him because they never believe he exist più di un anno fa
sieluvzsoul commented…
pft Kat wouldn't scream più di un anno fa
question can extra characters can be fine here? like brother's?
The old house on the Hill
 The old house on the collina
sieluvzsoul commented…
creepy but kool più di un anno fa
Time_Master commented…
X3 it's supposed to be creepy più di un anno fa
sieluvzsoul commented…
ik tht più di un anno fa
yup brothers r allowed...shuld i mak the 2nd gurl or shuld we wait
più di un anno fa Screaming_Death said…
um Sie can I join?
mhm sure...lik i said u can always join
yeah I was just making sure XD
lol ok
(wait ok I must have to be a girl then.I don't really care but I totally regret this)

Name: Aaliyah ( Ally)
Power: Shift,which can be anything you can be.Even if you wanted her to be a rocket,sword anything..she is more relax at night because she likes to be in the shade or dark
Personality: Fierce (Even tho she has to follow her master's rules),Loyal, Clever
Appearance:Pic
Bio:N/A
 (wait ok I must have to be a girl then.I don't really care but I totally regret this) Name: Aaliya
(actually no...tiger never responds..so u shuld mak a guy)
Screaming_Death commented…
Can I keep the gurl o make a guy and just leave the gurl spot open? più di un anno fa
Name: Alejandro (Alex) Shields
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Nice, Brave,Loyal
Bio: Grew up in an abandon from his original home.He was found a home and lived a normal life.He grew up with technology around him so he mostly like inventing new things. He made different types of technology like generator bag (Fail), and Tool Packbag (Which is his only techno that he made complete).Then that's how he found one of the girls.
 Name: Alejandro (Alex) Shields Age: 18 Gender:Male Appearance: Pic Personality: Nice, Brave,Loya
sieluvzsoul commented…
cute più di un anno fa
srry for late response più di un anno fa
oh thx più di un anno fa
sieluvzsoul commented…
no prob and sure più di un anno fa
sure!
Wait so you said sure to I can keep the gurl or the oh thx?
i said sure u culd keep the gurl open and use the guy....and also the o thnx
oh ok più di un anno fa
(Ok when are we starting?)
(wanna start now?)
(What you mean we don't respond? D:)
(i really ment tigerfinn..he never responds LOL...nt u srry)
((oh o-o i feel better now... awell, X3 if i don't respond them I'm probably working, in classes or sleeping :P or at church, today's Sunday))
(( Oh...and I'm in if you want to start guys,I'm just not the person who likes to starting a rp off XD))
(fine then ill start)
"these powers confuse me" kat said looking at her hands
Time_Master commented…
XD we did it at the same time! più di un anno fa
Time_Master commented…
I'll cancella mine, and post it under yours, ok? :3 più di un anno fa
sieluvzsoul commented…
lol kk più di un anno fa
Tex became annoyed, he had run out of Chicken patties in the fridge, not to mention circuits for the machines, he quickly put his hat on, opened the front door, and closed it behind him as he left, then he went down the hill, until he came to the shopping district.

he then began looking around for food or tech stores.
" Confusing but it's getting easier." Ally said,trying to shift into a pencil but shifts into a goat." Now it's getting totally confusing!"

Alex looks at all of these gears and micro-chips."Ugh...$64.97! I never knew being a tech-geek would cost so much!" He said,still looking for more cheaper gears and tech tools
(i forgot to say...these gurls r sisters...in a way..cuz their nt exactly human)
"ok 1 more time" kat said looking at a plant..but it died instead of grew "damn i dnt understand" kat said lying bakwards "y r they so bad..dioes it hav 2 do with my mood or sumthin" kat said
(o i ment to add katheleena is very clumsy and oblivious)
"I guess..maybe you are mad or jealous or somethin. I don't have the same mind or same power as you but I want my shifting powers to work!" Ally said,turning from her goat self to her human self."Wait,should I force my powers or think of it? I think thinking is better than force but force is my #1 thing in life still" She said,thinking of turning into a gorilla and turning into it."Yesh! MASTERED IT "
Tex had found the Circuitry store, he went inside, and found someone over by the Gears and Tools, he also went over there, trying to follow his rule of
'i don't talk to you, you won't talk to me'

he began to look over the gears, he had found one, $64.97... he took 3 of that gear, a blowtorch, and some wires. then went over to the counter to pay.
"no thts not it" kat said
"Fuk,there's nothing that is cheaper than $64 stupid dollars!" Alex yelled to himself,getting a blowtorch and a few gears and screws.He went to the counter to see a guy with some stuff."Hey...watcha building?" He said,as the cashier checked out my tools
sieluvzsoul commented…
damn..pricy più di un anno fa
yep..he hates buying pricy stuff because it's coming out of his college money lol più di un anno fa
sieluvzsoul commented…
lol più di un anno fa
"Just think about it sis." Ally said,sitting next to Kat shifting back."You need a playful and happy mood which I hate but It's good to have a little of it." She said,grabbing Kat's hands."Just think"
"guess ur rite..hmm..ok lemme see..i think im happy again" kat said looking at the plant her eyes glowing green then a black flower grew "omigosh i did it ally" she squeaked lookin at her sister
"I'm attempting to reconstruct my old Super-compressed-gravity-neutralization-ca­nno­n, the last time i used it was 7 years ago, and it's gears rusted down, and it's wires need replacement..."
Tex replied, as he took his credit card and paid for his items.

[Crud... he talked to me and i accidentally replied... awell]

Tex began to walk to the door to leave, through the glass there were 2 girls, messing around in the market garden.
"Good for you sis." Ally said,closing her eyes.But Kat squeaking was so annoying."Um can you stop..PLZ STOP SQUEAKING!" Ally said,getting hyped up to see Kat lonely near the plant."Sorry sis.I shouldn't of never went out on you like that but just don't squeak again." Ally said,getting up and gently touching the leaf on the plant
As Alex got his stuff he raced with the guy out side."Cool,I'm making my light-gravity suit which makes you float." He said,looking at the two girls
"its ok" kat said admiring the black flower "its kinna abnormal...dont u think" kat asked
"Yeah..very. I never saw a black flower in my life!" Ally said,as two men came over.She just annoyed them looking at the closest fruit stand and buying a grapefruit."0.50 cents for a sour grapefruit." Ally said,peeling the skin off
kat stiks out her tounge in disgust as the flower blooms "whoah" kat said stroking it softly her silver hair hanging down over her shoulders and down her back
"A light-gravity suit is something on my todolist, i think number 74 or around there on it, priority 1 right now is repairing the cannon..."

[Shit... i keep talking!]

Un-knowingly, Tex walked over to where the girls were, to see what they were doing with the flowers.
"hm" kat said as another 1 grew but it was pure white "omigosh" she wispered
The girl made a flower grow...

[Hmm... some sort of Terraformer? or a smaller version of it? it would have to have it's power greatly restricted to stop her from destroying the pace... or maybe she's using some sort of greatly enhanced fertilizer?]

"hmm..."
"Keep it going Kat and you will have a rainbow of flowers!" She laughs,looking at Kat

"Cool,we can may be teamed up!" Alex said,looking in his bag

[I really think I screwed up! I never had a friend in years and I'm screwing it! Hey I found my screws!]

Alex looked up from the bag to see Ally."Wow I-I-I never saw a beau-t-t-tiful girl in my fuking life!" He said,before fainting and falling on Ally.She pushed Alex off."Um...Someone need to help me..with...him" Ally said,pointing to Alex which knock a food stand over. She turned into a chimp and laid him on a piece of broken wood."Kat...I think we need to stop using our power before....." Ally said,turning back looking at Tex."We have been caught Kat...Caught..."
kat gasps causing the flowers to die "o no i did it again ally" she said sadly
"Oh... umm... your friend needs help..."
Tex says, as he puts his items down, and pulls Alex off of Ally, and puts Alex against the wall.

"great..."

Then he looks to Ally
"I do NOT know this guy..."
Time_Master commented…
g2g to church now, b back in 2 hours o so. più di un anno fa
bye! più di un anno fa
(gtg ill b on later k)
Alex wakes up to see ally again then falls back down."I guess he like like me!" Ally said,backing up."I don't know?Should we help him or leave him!" She said,getting in a panic and shifting into anything
(k bye Sie and Time!)
(SIE WHAT DO U MEAN I NVR RESPOND and im just really busy so i caant respond u really dont understandme right? *facepalms*)
(Aww I sowwy tiger plz forgive me)