gioco di ruolo casuale ZODIAC WARRIORS! Rp (Everybody is Welcome)

Sableye21 posted on Feb 22, 2014 at 05:22PM
When the Earth was created, Warriors which we call 'The Zodiac Warriors". They been here to protect us.....Until the present. They are weak...very weak.They can't protect us no more. So they made kids *Gemini have kids* with mortals on Earth. They are perfect...the same as them.They are there son/daughters.Now it's our time to protect the Earth from the darkness that is coming.

Rules:
-There are only 13 new Zodiac Warriors *Gemini has Twins*
-Romance,Sex,Cussing is allowed
- You can be one of the new Zodiac Warriors,Citizen,or one of the Darkness *Darkness is dark monsters or evil shadows*
- One liners are allowed

Character Sheet:

Name:
Zodiac Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Weapons or Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
 When the Earth was created, Warriors which we call 'The Zodiac Warriors". They been here to protect u
last edited on Feb 22, 2014 at 06:22PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 135 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 135

più di un anno fa Sableye21 said…
Name: Spencer Rangers but he calls himself Splendid
Zodiac Parent: Libra
Mortal Parent: Jessica Rangers
Weapon or Powers: He is a scythe mastered,martial artist,and he has two personalities, Badass and Nice.
Appearance: Pick and on his left hand ring finger,he as one side dark and one side regular. *This is like me lol*
Personality: BADASS AND NICE!
Other:
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Spencer Rangers but he calls himself Splendid Age:16 Gender:Male Zodiac Parent: Libra Mor
EeveeOak500 commented…
KAITO yes it's him i can tell da the scarf and the giacca più di un anno fa
EeveeOak500 commented…
and his blue hair più di un anno fa
sieluvzsoul commented…
and the microphone più di un anno fa
Sableye21 commented…
Yep Kaito from Vocaloid even though I don't watch that XD più di un anno fa
(His bad ass side..He kinds of feel lonely when he is a bad ass)
 (His bad culo side..He kinds of feel lonely when he is a bad ass)
più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
(Hes cute in both ways...holy shit *fans self*)
(Thanx XD)
Name: Marceleene
Zodiac Parent: Sagittarius
Mortal Parent: Maceon Phang
Weapon/Powers: wenever she sings a certain song a large Sword appears
Appearance: pic
Personality: sweet, but can b feisty, shy wen she wants to be, dont wanna run into her in a dark alley...so technically mine
Other: she has an angelic voice...she can kill ppl with it..but after she uses this power..she cant useit again until 10 hours after she uses it
 Name: Marceleene Age: 15 Gender: female Zodiac Parent: Sagittarius Mortal Parent: Maceon Phang W
(There will be an ZODIAC STADIUM WHERE THEY HAVE TO MEET)

" SON,GO TO THE ZODIAC STADIUM...THERE YOU WILL MEET THE NEW ZODIAC LIKE YOU " Libra said,as he faded away. "But d-d-dad!" Spencer said,as Libra gave him a compass. "Hehehehe...I guess that is my dad" HE said,going out side getting on his motor scooter following the silver mountain that was on the compass
(O kk)
"Ok dear..you have gotta go to the Zodiac Stadium.wer u will meet others exactly like u" Sagittarius said "mom" marcileene said as she dissapeard
(Ik hes a he but I wanna mak Sagittarius a gurl)
Spencer was still riding. "How long is this place!" He said,getting lazier by the minute.Then when he went down the hill...The Zodiac Stadium.
Marci was walking wen she saw wat she was looking for "damn finally" she said
Spencer was riding as he saw a girl his age going down. ":Watch out!" He said,but it was to late.The scooter flew over her tumbling down the hill leaving Spencer face to the ground near the girl
Marci gasped "r u ok..srry I should've moved"
"No...It was getting rusty anyways" Spencer said,getting up. "You were going to the stadium?"
"Ya" she said
" So you are a visitor or...here Daughter?" Spencer said,looking at the the compass as it change symbols then it was a symbol of Sagittarius.
"Im Sagittarius's daughter...Marceleene although I prefer Marci..but watever floats ur boat" she said
"I'm Libra's son, Spencer....but you can call me S if you want" S said,getting up. "So we better go to the stadium.."
"Ya" marci said smiling
(BRB) in bout 30)
(Bak)
(IK)

Once they finally got down to the Stadium,there was Shadows coming from everywhere.They rushed inside to see the Zodiac Warriors, Libra and Sagittarius
"O geesh" marci said
" SON,MEET THE SAGITTARIUS.." Libra said,as Link smiled. "You must be embarrassed.I feel the same way" Link whispered to Marci
Marci giggled
"Hello" Sagittarius said
" What? Am I funny?!?!?! ' Libra asked S and Marci,as S started to crack up. " I can't believe we have to do this...even though we are weak" Libra said to Sagittarius who was lokoing at Marci
"Yes I know" Sagittarius said as Marci looked away from her mom..her face turning red cuz she was tryin not to laugh "Marcleene..its time to becum a mature young adult" Sagittarius said as Marci stood frozen not red anymor
" You too,Spencer....It's time for you all to grow up....because you have to take our places..' Libra said,as Spencer looked at his Dad. "But why...why do we have to take your places. You are immortal right?" As Libra shake his head. "We are not immortal...yet. We need to build our strength but there's no time to do it....You two are The next Zodiac Warriors." Then as Capricorn came through the wall. " Oh....this guy" Capricorn said,as his son came in..

(I was think you can take care of the girls and I'll take care of the guys....and if anybody else comes we will give them the person)

Name: Johnny
Zodiac Parent: Capricorn
Mortal Parent: Josephine Wolfe
Weapon/power: He has hands that can break anything except bedrock and he has his fist?
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Clumsy ,and very,very energetic
Other: He plays drums and usually have his drum sticks anywhere he goes
 " [b] te too,Spencer....It's time for te all to grow up....because te have to take our places..[/b
(Sure)
Marci just stood there
Johnny came as he tripped on a rock. " Poor kid " Libra said, as Capricorn couldn't say nothing. He knew Libra was right even though they were true rival. " So another" Spencer said,as Johnny libed over to Marci and S. "I'm Johnny." He said,as he shakes their hands
"Hi" Marci said
(Can you make one more girl...for right now )

Johnny blushed as Capricorn started talking. " Shadows are coming....powerful. We can't protect you or the people of the Earth no more. we are fading and we choose you to be now the new Zodiac Warrior" Libra nodded as a huge Zodiac Symbol showed the signs of each Zodiac. "Stand on your Zodiac...we will give you our power before you go and protect the world" Libra smiled
(Sure..I was planning to anyway)
Name: Siera
Zodiac Parent: Cancer
Mortal Parent: Jennifer Aniston
Weapon or power: shes kickass with a Chain Scythe and wenever shes angry the chain scythe changer to a scythe
Appearance:
Personality: shy
Other: she becomes Marceleenes BFF
 (Sure..I was planning to anyway) Name: Siera Age: 16 Gender: female Zodiac Parent: Cancer Mortal
Sableye21 commented…
Kool! più di un anno fa
Siera and Cancer cum in
"I feel late" Sie said running over besides Marceleene
Johnny stood on Capricorn's symbol as Spencer stood on his dad's symbol. They glowed different colors. Spencer was shocked and he didn't want to leave his dad because he barely knew his mother because she died when he was very young.
Sie and Marci stood in their riteful places looking at eachother giggling as they also glew diff colors
Johnny looked at Marci and blushed again as Capricorn faded so did Libra. Spencer was about to tear up and now he was mad. As Libra faded away the diff colors faded as well.
Sagittarius fades and so does Cancer
Sie hugs Marci as the colors fade
"Its ok" marci said hugging her back
"What do we do now!" S said,pasting back and fourth as his compass glowed. It showed the silver piece which was where you need to go. " Is that a temple.." He said,as in the back of his head,Libra said Yes. "Um...I think....we have to...I got nothing" Johnny said,walking up to S as S screamed. "The Zodiac Temple......on the top of the hill" He said,getting lazier. "Why would they have this place in different places!"
"Wow ur a lazy one aint ya" Sie said walking over to S as Marci stood beside Johnny
" It's just weird how you have to walk some place and it's further then you thought..." S said,walking up the hill as Johnny kept on looking back at Marci and blushing
Sie looks at Marci making a face causing her to laugh and walk up the hill grabbing Sies hand pulling her along as both giggled
(I get the feeling these gurls..r gonna get along just fine)
"Wow.....you two are the giggling type..." S said,smiling as they reached a just new building. "B-B-But this is the Zodiac Temple! " Johnny said,looking at S's compass as it started blinking
sie and marci stare "but its brand new" both said
più di un anno fa tigerfinn said…
Name: leo (renamed after his father)
Zodiac Parent: leo
Mortal Parent: mellody
Weapons or Powers: can transofm and control lions and also his lion form has 12 tails meaning the zodiacs (he is the leader of them?) and he has a sword
Appearance: pic (sword and transofmation will be posted next
Personality: silent,cool,not a perv,extremly hot,calm
Other: his lion form is like the jinjuriki in naruto,he likes music,drawing,sword fighting,and needed a GF
 Name: leo (renamed after his father) Age: 19 Gender: male Zodiac Parent: leo Mortal Parent: mello
(shuld we work out the couples now..so it wont get confusing)
(SO Johnny is changed into Leo)

" I know...maybe they bought it " S replied as he walked
(ok...his lion form)
 (ok...his lion form)
sie shrugs then stretches "bored alredy"
Marci covers her mouth to keep from laughing
(his sword)
as a shadow harms a kid he became his lion form and grabbed with its tail and threw it so the other zodiacs can see it
 (his sword) as a shadow harms a kid he became his lion form and grabbed with its tail and threw it
a shadow goes flying past marci and sie "holy..shit"
one of leo's tail peirces to the shadow killing it instantley
(lol they might be like "the leo is here")
"id kno tht tail anywer..Leo" Marci said shaking her head