gioco di ruolo casuale Among the Hidden

yumiyukifan1 posted on Jun 23, 2014 at 02:50AM
We all live in a country full of death and danger... Famines keep on coming and it's hard to feed many mouths... The blind and the sick are trying to survive on their own... The president had to do something... So he and the government banned 3rd born children... They hired Population Police to find and kill them. The 3rd borns are called Illegal children or Shadow children. They have to hide for the rest of their lives. You are a 3rd born,your life changed until a man who believes everyone should have the right to live gave you a fake I.D. He took you to a safe boarding school filled with troubled students, average, and only a few shadow children. The boarding school for boys is Hendricks. The school for girls is Harlow. Hendricks and Harlow are right next to each other. Both of these schools don't have windows because some kids are scared of large spaces.Every night, the shadow children meet outside to plan freedom for all the 3rd born children. The new kids are given a test, when one of the Illegal children open the door to the outside, the Illegal children that are new would go outside, the regular and the troubled will stay in because they didn't notice it or they're scared to get outside. Be careful for Population Police spies, they pretend they're shadow children too so that the 3rd born will trust him. After a while the Spies will report them to the population police with proof. So be aware....

Character Sheet:
Name:
Fake Name:
School:
Illegal Child or Spy?:
Bio:
Anything Else?:
 We all live in a country full of death and danger... Famines keep on coming and it's hard to feed man
last edited on Jun 23, 2014 at 02:51AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 87 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 87

più di un anno fa yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Evylyn Sandels
Fake Name: Erica Shochess
School: Harlow
Illegal Child or Spy: Illegal Child
Bio: Her family loves her very much, they didn't want her to go but it was the only way to keep Evylyn safe. Evylyn's family lived on a farm next to rich apartments. The family was scared she was going to be discovered so the strange man helped them.
Dislikes: Population Police, Government, and Nuts
Anything Else?: No
 Name: Evylyn Sandels Fake Name: Erica Shochess Age: 13 Gender: Female School: Harlow Illegal Chi
(Waiting for people to join :3)
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
(lol same here XD)
(xD Wanna join? :3)
((Well sure!))
(Thanks! :D)
((Sure ill join ASAP!!))
(xD Yayz)
((lol XD I'm waitin for my member on my club))
(Lol)
((lol XD I just need ONE member!!!))
(I could join :3)
più di un anno fa heart-of_love said…
Name: Sakura Blood

Fake Name: Rain Pool

School: Harlow

Illegal Child or Spy?: Illegal Child

Bio: Rain aka Sakura, grew up with her two older brother's but her being the third child, she was in a lot of danger, so her mother and father quickly and willingly gave her over to the government, but she got saved by a strange man and sent to Harlow.

Dislikes: her parents,the government.

Anything Else?:no
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Sakura Blood Fake Name: Rain Pool Age: 15 Gender: female School: Harlow Illega
(Welcome :))
(thanks)
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
Name : Charlotte Quiin

Fake Name : Yuki

School : Harlow

Illegal Child or Spy? : Spy

Bio : She is a spy that work for goverment.. and she didn't like children at all

Dislikes : Children, Noisy

Anything Else?: Nope..
 Name : carlotta, charlotte Quiin Fake Name : Yuki Age : 17 Gender : Female School : Harlow Illeg
Name : Brandon Knight

Fake Name : Sky

School : Hendricks

Illegal Child or Spy? : Illegal Child

Bio : His mother already have a female as her first child. The second children was unfortunately a twin. Brandon is the younger one so, a strange man take him to Hendricks for make him safe.

Dislikes : Noisy, Bad girls, and being locked

Anything Else?: Perhaps none..
 Name : Brandon Knight Fake Name : Sky Age : 16 Gender : Male School : Hendricks Illega
(Hm.. Should we start???)
(no idea..but i'm gonna make a spy..)
Name: Chase stone

Fake Name: Naru

School: Hendriks

Illegal Child or Spy?: spy

Bio:He's a spy...all you need to know

Dislikes: quiet,books

Anything Else?:none
 (no idea..but i'm gonna make a spy..) Name: Chase stone Fake Name: Naru Age: 18 Gender: m
((I can't wait for the start.. But if we need to balance the gender, we need one more male.))
( i can barely handle two character's otherwise i would make another one, sorry)
((It's okay. No need for sorry. I just say 'IF' Guess we have to wait for yumiyukifan to start it))
(Okay let's start!)
((Okay, you first Yumi! I'm bad at starting..))
(.........)
(Will you start Heart?)
(sure)
Sakura was sitting under a tree, fast asleep with a large book in her lap, she was a regular, but she loved being outside in the warm sun and feeling the warm breeze on her skin.

Chase was watching the children quietly, taking mental notes of what they were doing, how many there were at the moment. He loved being a spy..but having to do what the children were doing made him feel sick.
Charlotte aka Yuki tapped Chase's shoulder. "Hey there. What's up?"

Brandon aka Sky walking in the hall heading to the room where he could get a snack.
Chase looked at Yuki. "hey..and nothings up, just being board." he smiled quietly.

Sakura was still fast asleep, the wind blowing her blue hair all around her head.
Yuki nodded. "Taking notes again? Gah, I feel bored always take note of them. And now we're stuck here, that was my bad luck."

Sky saw a girl sleeping under tree, and she have blue hair! He decided to greet her a bit. He shook Sakura's shoulder gently. "Hey.. wake up.."
Chase just smirked. "well get out sooner or later."

Sakura opened her blue eyes slowly and looked at Sky, on instinct she grabbed the book off her lap and almost hit him. "oh i'm sorry." she said stopping the book two inches from his face.
Yuki smirked too. "I like sooner.."

Sky smiled at her. "It's okay." He sat next to him. "What are you doing here?"
Chase agreed "so do i."

Sakura looked at the book in her lap. "i was reading but i guess i fell asleep, what about you? most people don't like going outside."
Yuki throw a look over to outside. "Look at them. Those kids doesn't know what will happened when we find out and report them to the government." She giggled.

Sky laughed. "Nature is my life. My life doesn't feel complete when I don't go outside. You like reading?"
Evelyn sat down in the classroom and wrote notes like everyone. She looked at the kids in the classroom. They never looked up. So she continues writing.
Chase had a big smile grow on his face. "these kids are so stupid."

Sakura nodded. "yea because no one likes talking to me, book are my only friends." she smiled softly
She wrote down her real name real small. "My name is Evelyn." She whispered to herself so softly no one can hear.
Yuki nodded. "Corect."

Sky turned to Sakura. "Well, from now on, I can be your friend, I can talking to you, everyday even."
Chase laughed before putting his notes away and yawning.

Sakura smiled brightly. "really?" and she quickly added. "i'm Rain."

(i dont think i metioned it but i'm gonna go by her real name when i'm talking about her and when she tell's people her name she's goning to tell them the faulse one.)
Yuki leaned in to him and gently caress his cheek with her forefinger. "You sleepy, Chasey?"

Sky smiled. "I'm Sky. Nice to meet you, Rain." He pointed to himself. "Sky-" He pointed to Sakura. "-Rain." He smiled.

((Okay.))
Chase smirked at this. "Yea a little watching these kids can be so boring." he said grabbing her hand and kissing it.

Sakura laughed " that's cool, it's nice to meet you to Sky." she smiled back at him.
last edited più di un anno fa
Yuki giggled when he kissed her hand. "Aww, you're too polite."

Sky leaned to the tree. "Well, tell me more about yourself. Your family, maybe?"
chase smiled when she giggled. "oh Miss Yuki..you haven't seen my polite side yet." he said in a smooth german accent.

Sakura sighed. "i have two older brothers a mom and a dad.."
Yuki smirked. "Oh really? Then will you show me? And then what side you show me right now?"

Sky nodded. "Third child I see..."
Chase smiled. "yes i will, and right now." he stopped and put his palm on her cheek. "my polite side." he was being a total flirt at the moment but he didnt care. "Miss Yuki..may i say you look so lovely today?"

Sakura smiled softly. "yea...i was handed over to the government with out a care..like i was a piece of trash.."
Yuki make a grin at her face. She know he was being a total flirt but she doesn't mind at all. She giggled and blushed slightly. She brushed her hair behind her ear. "You know you could always call me by my real name." She leaned in to him and whispered. "Charlotte.."

Sky frowned. "That evil? They should love you so much and give to the government in hope you'll be safe." He smiled and tried comfort her.
Chase smiled brightly. "Charlotte..what a wonderful name." he opened his mouth to say more only to be cut off. "Naru!" Chase rolled his eyes. "what?" he called back moving his hand from Yuki's face.

sakura frowned. "yea i guess so.."
Charlotte looked to the source of voice. "Who is that?"

Brandon keep smiled. "My brother is my twin but he was older one minute than me. Then I'm counted as third child."
"just some kid..gotta make friends to keep taking notes." Chase said putting a fake smile on his face before turning around. "hey did you do today's homework?" the kid asked. "Yea."

sakura frowned. "that sucks Sky."
Charlotte looked at the kid. "Umm. hi? I'm Yuki."
Then a few younger girls come in to Charlotte and they pulled her shirt. "Miss Yuki!! You promised that you will help us with the homework."
Charlotte tried to smile. "Of course. I'll help.. Later, okay? I have business to do for now."
The girls looked at Chase and then they grinned at the same time. "With your boyfriend, eh Miss Yuki?"
Charlotte blushed. "No, he's not my boyfriend.." She chuckled nervously.

Brandon nodded and crossed his arms. "I know. Sometime, I wish I could be older than him, that means two minutes from when I used to born.