gioco di ruolo casuale random RP [No limit, everyone is welcome!]

citrusella posted on Jul 23, 2014 at 09:38PM
I've seen a lot of these, but I have no idea what to make for an RP. So, here's what you need for your character.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Looks-
Personality-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Birthday-
Crush-
Other-

Rules
---------------
-No killing without permission

-There is no specific plot to this RP, it just comes up as we go.

-One liners are ok

-Sex is ok, don't be descriptive.

-You can be part demon, animal, angel, from a video game, whatever you desire! Except a god or ruler of a universe, nothing too powerful.

Characters
----------------------
Angelina Jones- Citrusella
Micah Jones- Citrusella

gioco di ruolo casuale 78 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

più di un anno fa citrusella said…
Name- Angelina Jones
Age- 17
Gender- Female...duh
Looks- You're so blind...[punches interviewer]
Personality- I'm very nice, outgoing, but when I get mad, I can't control my powers or temper, so watch out...
Likes- Candy, Amusement Parks, Junk Food
Dislikes- Not very much...
Birthday- 2/ 19/ 1997
Crush- None...yet.
Other- I'm part wolf.

Name- Micah Jones
Age- 11
Gender- Duh!
Looks- You need glasses.
Personality- Very fun, bubbly, nice, kind
Likes- All of the things my sister does.
Dislikes- Nothing...almost.
Birthday- 1/ 17/ 2003
Crush- Daddy says I'm too young.
Other- I'm part wolf, like my sister.

[Angie]
 Name- Angelina Jones Age- 17 Gender- Female...duh Looks- You're so blind...[punches interviewer]
ShiverStar commented…
My real name is Angie! più di un anno fa
[Micah]
 [Micah]
più di un anno fa yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Yumi Blane
Looks: She may look like a kid...
Personality: Fun, Hyper, Weird, Really Weird, Immature, Stands up to people, Brave
Dislikes: Mean people, Unicorns, and Boobs
Birthday: April 3
Crush: Mr. Kitty Sensei (A muscular Teacher with a kitty mask)
Other: Hm...
 Name: Yumi Blane Age: 18 Gender: Female Looks: She may look like a kid... Personality: Fun, Hyper
(This is Mr Kitty Sensei :3)
Looks: He has a kitty mask...
Personality: Mysterious, Doesn't pay attention much..
Dislikes: Dogs..
Birthday: Who knows
Crush: ???
Other:....
 (This is Mr Kitty Sensei :3) Age: 25 Gender:Male... Looks: He has a kitty mask... Personality: M
[Lol thx for joining! I'm waiting for my cousins to get here.]
più di un anno fa eyelessjack12 said…
[I have a character]

Name- Rae Stevens
Age- 17
Gender- Duh...
Looks- Pic
Personality- Very shy, extremely nice.
Birthday- 3/ 15/ 1997
Crush- Mr Kitty Sensei [XD sorry there's no other guys
Other- She has an alter ego named Alex that everyone in town knows about. Alex only comes out when Rae is scared, angry, upset, or reminded of violence. You can tell when she is Alex when her eyes are red.

Name- Alex
Age- 17
Gender- Derp
Looks- She's technically Rae
Personality- The exact opposite of Rae
Birthday- Same as Rae
Crush- None....maybe
Other- She's Rae's alter ego and only comes out when Rae is scared, angry, upset, or reminded of violence. You can tell when it's Alex when her eyes are red.
 [I have a character] Name- Rae Stevens Age- 17 Gender- Duh... Looks- Pic Personality- Very shy
[Hi! Hey, why aren't you and Ben in the All the Colors RP?]
più di un anno fa heart-of_love said…
Name- Sakura Hibino
Age- 16
Gender- female
Looks- pic (1)
Personality- To be announced
Likes- flowers, Swimming,reading, Cheerleading, her brother
Dislikes- Loud noises, being picked on, snotty people who think that they're better than other's.
Birthday- 4/24/1998
Crush- None
Other- When hugged by someone who is not a girl she turns into a black cat with green eyes

Name- Kyou Hibino
Age- 17
Gender- male
Looks- pic (2)
Personality- to be announced
Likes- Baseball, studying, his sister,
Dislikes- rude people, his sister crying
Birthday- 4/24/1997
Crush- none
Other- when hugged by someone who is not a boy, turns into a black dog with green eyes.

last edited più di un anno fa
 Name- Sakura Hibino Age- 16 Gender- female Looks- pic (1) Personality- To be announced Likes
(kyou)
 (kyou)
[Yay! Still waiting for Ben, my cousin.]
più di un anno fa BEN-Drowned said…
[O Hai der cousin]

Name- Ethan Ryoto
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Looks- Pic
Personality- He's a player, but he's also pretty nice sometimes.
Other- Nope. Why, you ask? Because potato
Birthday- 4/ 18/ 1997
 [O Hai der cousin] Name- Ethan Ryoto Age- 17 Gender- Male Looks- Pic Personality- He's a playe
citrusella commented…
...potato? più di un anno fa
(Yosh can we start soon?)
[We can start now.]

Angelina walked through the park, dragging Micah with her. They were finished shopping for food, and they were just walking around.
"kyou,Kyou,Kyou...." "WHAT DO YOU WANT SAKURA!" Sakura smiled she had just gotten Kyou to get angry for the first time that day. "I completed my Goal." she smiled. "What was your goal?" he asked throwing his shopping bag over his shoulder. " i got Kyou Angry one every day for 2 months."
Micah decided to walk around, and ended up getting lost from Angie. ''Sis? Sissy!?'' She called out.

Angelina finally noticed Micah was gone. ''Ugh...where has that girl gone?'' She muttered.
Yumi was following Mr. Kitty Sensei around the school. Whenever he looked back, She would always smile. Mr. Kitty Sensei doesn't have a crush... because he pays no attention to girls.... It's like he doesn't really care... They walked down the hallway and the girls all blushed and said. "~KYAA"
(I'm going to try and handle 3 characters xD)

Name: Melody Ibachii
Looks: Pic
Personality: Bossy, Brave, Stubborn, and Yeah..
Likes: Studying, Reading, Writing, Drawing, and Poof, Her stuffed bear
Dislikes: Bugs
Birthday: May 10
Crush: Ethan
Other: She's the Student Council President
 (I'm going to try and handle 3 characters xD) Name: Melody Ibachii Age: 16 Gender: ......Female?
"sakura your so annoying." He teased ruffling her hair. "ugh Kyou.." She complained shoving his hand away. "Hurry up Sakura we need to get to our new school before it starts." they quickly went back to there house and made there way to the school. On the way there a little girl was calling out in a panic. "Sissy!" so sakura stopped to help the girl. "are you alright?"
Melody was walking down the hall when she saw a little girl following Mr. Kitty Sensei. "Oh? I never knew Mr Kitty Sensei had a child.." She said to herself. "Is he also married?.."
crying
''N-no. I can't find my big sissy!'' Micah said between sobs. ''Micah!'' Angie called, and finally found her sister. She took her sister's hand, and noticed Sakura. ''Hi! Sorry about my sister, she gets lost.''

[I was about to make a girl named Melody....you beat me to it, yumiyuki.]
(Haha Sorry xD)
Mr Kitty Sensei went to the bathroom. Yumi followed him still. The teacher (REALLY) didn't notice her. So Yumi sat down and watched him. Until a boy came and kicked her out.
"Hey! You shouldn't be kicking a girl! Especially an adult like me!" Yumi yelled after she was kicked. Melody watched Yumi. "Who does she think she is... a grown up?" She muttered.
sakura smiled. "it's fine..now i gotta go find my brother." she sighed before giving a wave and running off to Find Kyou.

kyou had got to the school and went to the bathroom, only to find a girl sitting inside. "out." he said and dragged her to the door and shoved her out. "geez..girls." he rolled his eyes
Micah looked over and noticed Mr.Kitty Sensei. ''Sissy, why does he have a kitty mask?'' She asked Angie. ''I dunno.'' She replied. ''Must be some crack head.'' She said quietly to herself.
(uh..Mr.Kitty Sensei *laughs* is in a boys bathroom)
[Oh....REDO THAT]

Micah remembered seeing a man in the hallway with a cat mask. ''Hey, I saw a man earlier who was wearing a kitty mask. Why was he?'' she asked Angie. ''I dunno.'' Angie responded. ''Must be some crackhead.'' She thought to herself.

[XD]
Yumi waited outside the bathroom. When Mr. Kitty Sensei came out she followed him around again. Melody was by her locker picking up books. "Prez!" A boy called. " We're making a fundraiser for the field trip! Will you please help us set up?" She looked at the student. "Of course! I am the Student Council President! Why not?"
Sakura met up with Kyou in front of their lockers ,which were right next to each other. "Sakura are you gonna make Cookies to help with the fundraiser?" sakura shook her head. "nope." Kyou frowned. "and why not?" Sakura put her hand on her hip and turned to him. "Because your gonna eat them all." kyou blushed and turned away. "Yea whatever, anyways i'll see you later it's baseball practice." sakura waved until he was out of sight
Micah continued to walk around and soon exited the building. ''Sissy...why don't we go to school?'' This made Angie think. Ever since mom died, Micah's been depressed and home schooled. Maybe it would be best to enroll in a school. ''Hmm...How about we start tomorrow?'' Angie asked, making Micah squeal in happiness.
Melody was sitting in front of the baseball game selling cake. "Ew. This is the worst cake I've ever eaten!" Said a man after he payed and eaten the cake. He spat it at Melody. Now, Melody is short tempered and hates to be spit on. Who wants to be spit on? She got up and grabbed the man's collar. "Now, you listen sir! I've spent my whole time yesterday studying and making cakes, BY MYSELF! And I was trying to get straight A's but got a C because of all this stress! Plus, I have my 2 little siblings to take care of! And if we don't get any money, We'll never get a break for the Beach and hotel field trip! Now, If you don't eat this cake, I swear I will punch the living daylights out of you!" She wiped the spit of her face. "EAT IT!" The man stepped back and chewed the cake scared of her.
Micah loved coming to baseball games, so Angie decided to take her. ''I want a slice of cake!'' Micah said, happily. Angie took her over to a cake stand, and bought them both a slice. For Micah, it was delicious, but Angie covered her mouth. ''Oh..I'm sorry. You see, I don't usually eat something this sweet...'' She said. ''I love it!'' Micah smiled at the girl running the stand
Melody's face was still red from the fury. "Oh, thank you.." She said weakly to girl.
''I really am sorry.'' Angie said. This girl looked upset, and she felt at fault. Micah looked up at the girl. ''What's wrong?'' She asked.
"Oh no.. you didn't do anything offensive.. " Melody sighed. "It's just all the stress."
Angie smiled. ''Okay.'' Micah looked up at her. ''Can I have another slice'' She asked. Angie bought 1 more slice for Micah.
"Oi Melody!" sakura called as she walked over with three plates covered in tinfoil, one was balanced on her head perfectly and the other two were in her hands. "i baked my super special yummy Marshmallow and Chocolate chip cookies for you to sell today." She said as she heard girls yelling about her brother Kyou being one of the greatest baseball players ever.
"That sounds yummy! Can I have one?" Micah asked. "I'll buy you one for later, I think you've had enough sugar for now." Angie answered. "How much are they?" She asked.
Melody looked up at Sakura. "Ah, Thanks Sakura." She got up and helped take down the cookies.
Angie took out some money, and handed it over. Then she asked for a cookie.
Name- Erin Stevenson
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Looks- Pic
Personality- Very funny, outgoing, and a prankster
B-day- 4/18
Other- Nah
 Name- Erin Stevenson Age- 17 Gender- Male Looks- Pic Personality- Very funny, outgoing, and a pra
Angie payed for the cookie, and went home with Micah. Erin was waiting for her on the porch. "Hey, Erin!" Angie said. "Erin!" Micah said, and hugged Erin. Micah went upstairs to play, and Erin had a video opened on the computer. "Hey, watch this dancer, she's awesome!" He said. "What am I supposed to be watching?" Angie asked, then fell out of her chair, screaming. The screams soon turned into laughter. Of course, Erin got her with a jumpscare. She punched him in the arm.

[Here's the vid, if ur not easily scared]

link
(xD I laughed.)

"Thank you." Melody said and grabbed the money. Yumi walked by and saw the cookies. "Cookies?!" She grabbed one and smacked out a dollar. "Here!" Said Yumi while chewing the cookie.
sakura laughed. "there already selling like hot cakes." she smiled at Melody "so hows the selling going?" she asked pulling out some money and taking a cookie. She bit into it and happily chewed as it melted in her mouth.
Angie decided to go back to the game with Erin. She dropped Micah off at a friends house. "Why would you do that to me?" Angie asked. Really, it was revenge for last Halloween, when she tricked Erin into thinking She and Micah had been kidnapped, then scaring the crap out of him.
"Well... It's okay.. But we only have a couple of dollars.." She said and took the money. Yumi sat down by the curb yelling at the cars. "DON'T FORGET TO EAT SOME COOKIES!"
sakura smiled. "hold on." she walked away for a minute before coming back. "Just wait." slowly people started coming by and buying cake or cookies and sometimes both.
Erin walked over to the stand, and asked for 2 cookies. ''Hey, Erin, is that your sister over there?'' Angie asked him. ''Dang it!'' Erin said, looking over his shoulder.

I'll make his sister soon.
Melody perked up as the crowd of people were gathering and buying cake and cookies.
Name- Angel Stevenson
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Looks- Pic
B-day- 1/12
Personality- Very bright and active, and she likes to annoy Erin.
Other- Nope.
 Name- Angel Stevenson Age- 15 Gender- Female Looks- Pic B-day- 1/12 Personality- Very bright and
(Tokyo mew mew XD)

"your welcome Melody." Sakura whispered before standing next to her and helping out with selling. "here you go two cookies." a man looked at Sakura as he took the cookies ."you should run a bakery." and that's all he said before vanishing. "....how did he know that's what i plan on doing?" sakura muttered.