gioco di ruolo casuale Deadman Wonderland

HumphryOmega posted on Oct 07, 2014 at 05:12AM
Deadman Wonderland is Japan's only privately operated prison, built after the Great Tokyo Earthquake on ground zero. Deadman Wonderland was founded by Rinichirō Hagire and run by Tsunenaga Tamaki. It gathers prisoners from all over Japan and raises money for the revival of the destroyed metropolis. To the public and the tourists that visit daily, Deadman Wonderland is a massive theme park-like facility run by the prison population. Unbeknownst to the general population, most of the prison's attractions involve cruel games of survival where many inmates lose their lives or are maimed for the entertainment of an oblivious public. The prison's guard staff is also granted autonomy over how to punish the prisoners, which often results in bloodshed.

Each prisoner is fitted with a collar that functions as a life monitor, locator and stunner. The prisoners on death row receive poison injections through the collar and must consume a special antidote candy every three days. Their collars contain countdown timers that warn the wearer with blinking and beeping when time is running low. When the timer reaches zero, the collar displays the word "DEAD" and kills the inmate. Afterwards, the word "UNLOCK" enables the collar to be removed. The collars can also be removed by card keys used by the prison guards.

While the threat of violence is constant at the prison, most prisoners enjoy a great deal of liberty inside Deadman Wonderland. Utilizing Cast Points, the prison's unique form of currency, prisoners can purchase a wide variety of items from ordinary lunches, to luxurious furniture for their rooms, and even years off of their sentences (though Cast Points can't be used to the freedom of a "deadman"). Those on death row also use Cast Points to purchase their life-saving candies.

Despite its identity as a prison and theme park, Deadman Wonderland houses a much darker secret. Hidden away from the eyes of tourists and the general prison population is a massive underground facility known as "G Block". This is where the prison keeps their Deadmen secluded and where the Carnival Corpse arena is located. G Block also houses numerous laboratories and rooms where experiments on humans are performed and where scientists are attempting to harness the powers of the Deadmen for monetary and political gain.

Carnival Corpse
Deadman Wonderland also runs a secret gladiator-like game called the Carnival Corpse (also referred to as the Carnival of Corpses'), where wealthy anonymous donors pay to watch death-matches between the prison's Deadmen. The viewers of the Carnival Corpse also place their bets on who would win. Deadmen who are defeated yet survive the game have a part of their anatomy surgically removed for scientific research. In a cruel twist, the loser spins a bird-shaped macabre slot machine to determine which part of their body will be removed (with the show being broadcast live to the other prisoners) for research with the parts ranging from the right eye, vocal cords, and the hair, kidney, and part of the stomach. The winner is awarded a large amount of Cast Points, life-saving candies, and other prizes.

There are four roles you can pick from:

A regular prisoner

A deadman: an isolated group of prisoners possessing the Branches of Sin which makes them capable of controlling their blood.

A guard

Undertaker : The Undertakers (AKA Anti-Deadmen Corps) are Tsunenaga Tamaki's special law enforcement group, his personal secret police composed of some of the worst criminals in Deadman Wonderland that are beyond redemption and are conditioned to become "Anti-Deadmen" with any compassion and morality purged from their minds. The Undertakers possess technology called Worm Eater (which was invented by Tsunenaga Tamaki) that allows them to nullify a Deadman's Branch of Sin ability such that any blood constructs created by Deadmen will revert to normal blood upon contact with their weapons and armor.

If you wish to be another authority figure please ask first :)

Rules:

please don't be that one person who is invincible and can somehow dodge every single attack thrown at you.... No one likes that person....

Have fun

Curse away, sexual content is allowed

Dont be THAT guy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~

Character sheet:

Name

Character role

Branch of sin: (if you have one)

Bio

Sentence

Tendancies

Picture: (if you wish)

gioco di ruolo casuale 33 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa HumphryOmega said…
Here ya go
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
((All of my yay!))

((I'll try to remember to get a character made tomorrow.))
last edited più di un anno fa
((AAAXXEEEEELLLLLLLLLL ._. ))
((Whaaaat?))
((Hi ^w^ ))
((You turd. P:))
Name: Joseph Grey

Character role: Deadman

Branch of sin: (if you have one) ability to sprout spikes out of any part of his body with his blood.

Bio: Joseph is easy to get along with... he was at least before he came to this hell hole. Joseph was the middle sibling of three brothers, which he loved closely and dearly to his heart. They all live alone with each due to the earthquake, because their parents were killed during the disaster. He loved games, laughs and having a good time, but long story short, the old him was obliterated when he witnessed some corrupt police officer kill him and his brother due to them being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He snapped and brutally killed him, splattering his blood all over the alleyway. He was arrested and sent to deadman wonderland, a place where he and his brothers once went to have fun. Now this place only brings him haunting memories, but he hides it behind a fake smile.

Sentence: Death Row

Tendencies: somewhat bipolar, aggressive, foul mouthed when provoked, depression, but if you make friends with him, he's pretty alright.

Name: Joseph Grey Age: 17 Character role: Deadman Branch of sin: (if te have one) ability t
più di un anno fa BlackPetals said…
(This makes me happy. Beyond words happy.)

Name: Purity Chase

Character role: Undertaker

Branch of sin: None. Her Worm Eater is a cross that has sharp, extremely small spikes.

Bio: After being trained, she was kept low-profile, but has recently been more active keeping the Deadmen in line. She enjoys watching Carnival Corpse and the Too Bad For The Loser Game.

Sentence: None. *Insert trollface*

Tendencies: When she thinks she's being insulted, she's prone to violence. She hates being contradicted, and considers herself right in most areas. She can easily put on a "good girl" act, and usually gets away with it.

(This makes me happy. Beyond words happy.) Name: Purity Chase Age: 16 Character role: Undert
((Glad I could make your day XD ))
((Well i guess we'll start while axel makes her profile))
((Craaaaap....I knew I was forgetting to do something! D: ))
((It's okay ^w^))
((Message me if I ever forget to respond to this! I'm not on fanpop all that much anymore.))

Name: Taichi Utsuro

Branch of sin: Ability to create armor on any part of his body with his blood

Bio: It is not known what made him snap, but he was so peaceful and calm before then. Not even harming a fly. That one day though....he can remember it so clearly. The carnage that is. He hurt so many and did not even know that he had done it, not until he saw the blood on his hands.

Sentence: Death row

Tendencies: Normally very tranquil and calm. Only losing his temper if those close to him are endangered. Of course....he could snap again, so beware.

Picture:
 ((Message me if I ever forget to respond to this! I'm not on fanpop all that much anymore.)) Name:
((I'll hold ya too that))

Joseph had just been carried to his room by the doctors after his latest carnival corpse fight. This time, mostly from his own branch of sin than from his opponents. Most of the other deadmen knew him by his stage name falcon. He got a few high fives and fist pounds on the way there, but he just gave them all his signature fake smile, in all honesty he just wanted to die, but on his own terms.
Purity leaned back in her chair, smirking. The Falcon was good, she'd give him that. She unwrapped a lollipop and stuck it in her mouth. Strawberry. Her favorite. She closed her eyes, waiting for the Too Bad For The Loser Show.
Joseph sat on his bed as the television suddenly blared to life as the opening for the Too Bad for The Loser Show came on. "oh great... here we go again." Joseph had unluckily been a guest, or should i say subject, for the show twice during his time in G block. He had lost some of his stomach and a kidney, but the way he saw it, better someone else than him. He watched the slot machine spin until it finally slowed and landed on the right hand. "Hope he was a lefty, he muttered to himself as he unwrapped his candy and popped it in his mouth.
(( ._. ))
(Sorry!)
Purity sat up, grinning as she watched the wheel spin. When it landed on right hand, she whooped and jumped up, laughing wickedly. She sat down again and put her elbows on her knees, watching with wide eyes as she sucked on the lollipop.
((Craaaap. So sorry!))

Taichi sat stiffly strapped in the chair as he watched the wheel spin. He couldn't remember the last time he lost a match, but the consequences of what happens when you do came flooding back as he sat there. 'right hand' "F***" He muttered under his breath. Beginning to struggle in the chair as he knew what was to come next.
Purity's smile grew wider as the man began to struggle. She loved it when they squirmed. She laughed delicately, fingers tapping out a wild series of notes on the cross that leaned against her seat. Sitting up, she tossed the lollipop stick into the garbage. "What was his name again... Damn, I forgot." Well, she could still enjoy it, so she leaned close to the screen again.
The woman smiled and and turned to Taichi "the right hand, exciting! Finally, a patient who gets to be awake for their punishment!" She advanced towards the chair as the medical team swarmed in with their medical supplies and tools. She picked up a scalpel and went to work at cutting the skin and flesh away from the wrist, a combination concentration and joy could be seen on her face as she watched the veins rip and bleed.
He struggled and fought as the medical team swarmed around him, but it was useless. He was strapped down tight. He screamed as he felt his hand slowly being cut away from his arm. He gave the woman doing this to him a fierce glare. Oh how he wanted to return the favor so badly right now, but he was so helpless.
She looked up at him, hoping to meet a face flooded with agony and pain. Only to be disappointed with an expression of anger and hatred. "Aww why so angry? You should be excited! Your helping in the name of science after all!" She removed the scalpel after cutting away the flesh and she grabbed the bone saw and turned it on, a loud ringing could be heard as it sliced the room. "You may hear a lot of ringing...." He didn't waste any time as she plunged the saw into the wound, cutting through the bone like construction paper
He didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing him in agony, but as soon as she cut through the bone he broke. A loud scream tore from his chest, it was even louder than the ringing of the saw. He clenched his teeth as hot tears streamed down his face. "You B****..." He hissed.
She frowned up at him and paused her sawing "aww... I prefer your screams over that foul language of yours... It just gets me going ya know?" He continued her sawing until it cut straight through the bone and the hand fell to the ground with a thud. The medical team scrambled to retrieve the hand and they dropped it in a cylinder filled with a preservation liquid. "Now stop the bleeding... Can't have you dying like this now can we?" She proceeded to close the veins and arteries and sewing up the wound. After a couple of minutes she was finished, and left like nothing happened.the medical team followed her and rolled taichi to the infirmary.
"F*** you...." He spat in her face. A stream of warm tears flowing down the sides of his face as he felt his hand detach from his body and then the place where it had been getting stitched up. The wound hurt so much, but there was nothing he could do but clutch it as they wheeled him to the infirmary.
(Helloooooo?)
Purity smiled, leaning back and turning the TV off. "Good game, I say." She giggled softly. "I'd congratulate the winner, but I'm not in the mood for trading insults... yet..." She made herself comfortable, yawning and closing her eyes.
Joseph cringed through out the entire carnival corpse, he didnt care much for the screaming and ripping of flesh and veins and what not. One would thing he'd be used to it by now. He managed to choke down the foul antidote and headed outside to go check on the loser, it was the least he could do.
It was a horribly painful procedure to get his hand, or at least where it had been, cauterized, stitched together and bandaged up again, but once it was done they let him be. To curl up on the bed and wait for the pain to go away. You'd think he was used to this by now. but no...he'd never had a procedure done while he was still awake. It was horrendous.
((Where is ya you turd!?! /going to guess finals//))
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
(Merry Christmas!)
((Hellooooo?))