The air is dinning
My stand was shoddy

They have won
My consciousness is fading
My time here is done
Their souls stand
All pervading.

-!!!!!!!!!!!-
You have Multiple Personality Disorder. You are unstable to the community and society because of your errr.....drastic changes and abilities, so now you're welcomed here, at the MPD Insitute, You are just a normal person. Well, at least where you are now.
Welcome to the MPD Institute! Founded by Lavien Franklin, this is a place where you and personalities are finally put around others like yourselves. Our main objective is to help as much as we can. You will be staying in a average house on the campus instead of dorms. We want you to be comfortable as possible and have well needed space.There are many shops,restaurant s, and stores around the campus for your house needs.Isnt yhay great!? Where willl you get the money from to get these house hold thing? Just by coming each day, you will be given $30.
We will also provide a watch like piece of technology called Personality Watchers that tells you the specific time of your changing. You MUST keep it on at all times while in the MPD Institution building. You will attend classes with others to help you live with yourselves. And now for the two types of schedules:

Schedule A
9:26-10:30: Personality Preparations and Academic Lessons
10:35-12:15:Free Time
12:18-12:55:Active Speaking
-Then the rest of the day is yours-

Schedule B
10:26-11:30:Active Speaking
11:35-1:15:Free Time
1:18-1:55:Personality Preparations and Academic Lessons
-Then the rest of the day is yours.-

See? Its not that bad. And last but not least, our four main rules.
*Keep Personality Watchers on at all times when you're in the building.
*Attend classes everyday
*No Fighting
*No disrespecting Counselors and Teachers.
That is all, Enjoy your stay!

-******-
Ok, you already know MY rules. If not, then I will "Politely" correct you if you fuck up. And make sure you make two characters, one for Schedule A, and one for Schedule B. Well, you can have more than character for each, but hell, you know what i'm getting at.

-+++++-
Info Sheet

[Basic Info]
Name:

Abilities:

Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:

Picture (optional):

[Background Info]

Bio ((4-5 sentences at minimum)):

Original Personality:

How many personalities (max amount is 4):

Personality Names (optional):

About Your Split Personality(s):

How much time does each personality have?:

Does anything trigger your changes? ((Certain Words, Certain sounds, etc.)):

[Institute/Other Info]
Schedule Type:

House Number:

Extra?:

((Or you can just be a Teacher/ Counselor))

Schedule A:
Trevor Gale Garrison (Liquidz_Flamez)
Suki Valerie (Angel_Kiss)
Snowbelle Summers (kittyluv57)
Juliette Grey (Kat-Chan)
Ameilia Valentine (Kat-Chan)
Nikki Allen Kreie (wildwolfheart18)
Lucas Sinclair (BlackPetals)

Schedule B:
Mary Ashely Jane (wildwolfheart18)
Jin Narrow (Angel_Kiss)
Coraline Winters (kittyluv57)
Maddie Sinclair (BlackPetals)
Connor Phillips (Liquidz_Flamez)
last edited on Nov 04, 2014 at 04:12PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 487 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 487

più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
[Basic Info]
Name: i'm Trevor Gale Garrison

Abilities: None of your god damn business you pricky picky piece of shit! It might be the ability to kick your ass!

Hair Color: I'll entertain your dipshitedness since you're obviously blind. Its white. Yeah, I said it, white.
Eye Color: Red you bitch, they're red. And NO! They are NOT contacts!
Height: The fuck should I know!? No one just goes around and , oh hey, i'm measuring my fucking height!
Weight: What the hell do you want to know that for!? I'm 181 lbs, whats it to you!?

Picture (optional): Take your time, and LOOK below you----oh my fucking god! What's wrong with you people!?

[Background Info]

Bio:
Once upon of fucking time, there was a nice fucking puppy. That nice fucking puppy was kind, and mother fucking gentle. The rest of the animals, aka, the dumbass world, decided to be little fucking pricks and tell me that i was "unstable". Oh, and those stupid god damn animals turned the nice puppy, into a big bad mother fucking wolf. Now see, growing up, this puppy was abused by his good for nothing dip shit father figure, and told he was nothing by his skank of a mother. Oh, and here's the good part, this puppy had siblings that wouldnt even talk to him! And now the puppy is the big bad mother fucking wolf that will beat the living shit out of you if you even so much as look at me the wrong way! The only person who ever treated me like I was actually fucking there is my best friend Katelyn Everest.

Original Personality: Original personality!? Fuck you! What, you're saying that I'm stealing off of someones personality or somethin!? Go to hell!

How many personalities: Let me see, shit, there's Gale, and there's Garrison. And Technically i'm one my self. Well, I got "Stuck" on this personality. SO fuck it. I have 3.

Personality Names (optional): Well, like I said before if you would just take you dicks out of your ears, There's Gale, Garrison, and me. I'm Trevor.

About Your Split Personality(s): The other two dickheads dont liked to be called the same name. Lets see, for starters, Gale, that son of a bitch. He's one of those snobby little bastards with that "I'm rich and way better than you" attitudes. If I could strangle the little fucker I would. He's not even a prick, he's the entire fucking cactus if you ask me. He thinks he knows everything about everybody, but he's just another dumbass. I'm surprised no one hasnt knocked the fucker back to the stone ages. Now to Garrison. He's the nice guy. To fucking nice if you ask me. He's always got that stupid smile on his face like everything is just fine and dandy. But hey, i'll give him guts, cause it takes alot to do that 24/7.

Does anything trigger your changes?: No. But i think my foot is about to trigger itself up your ass if you keep asking questions.

[Institute/Other Info]
Schedule Type: A

House Number: i'm in 1072, annoy me and i'll hurt you.

Extra?: Two words. Fuck, you. There, there's your extra.
 [Basic Info] Name: i'm Trevor Gale Garrison Age: 18 Gender: The fuck I look like to you?
BlackPetals commented…
I just randomly browse RPs, and this was the one that made me laugh today. Kudos for using Subaru. ^.^ più di un anno fa
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Lol, ehy thank you! XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa kittyluv57 said…
((Okay . . . I normally don't join RPs outside of my own, or those made by close friends . . . But since I'm bored . . . And I love making characters that have multiple personalities . . . . . . . . . . I may just end up joining . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I might end up leaving, though, it all depends on the circumstances.))
più di un anno fa Angel_Kiss said…
(Pfft, $30 a day? Why the hell not)
[Basic Info]
Name: The name's Suki Valerie

Gender: *sigh* this is difficult... Last time I checked I was.. Female

Abilities: Well, it's kinda strange, you see, I'm the opposite of amnesia. I bring bits and pieces of memories back, I can't do it on myself though... (I was busy listening to the fall out boy and their song - Centuries, and boom, instant idea)

Hair Color: dark blue with strands of white
Eye Color: blue/green
Height: I'm pretty average (173 cm)
Weight: I can fit in a door no problem (125lb)

Picture (optional): below

[Background Info]

Bio ((4-5 sentences at minimum)): well... I wasn't born with Sherry, she came to me when I was six. My parents and I when on a road trip, our car collided with the truck on the opposite lane. I was taken to the hospital, went into a short coma, and I woke up with her in my head, screaming. The doctor managed to break down 'the your parents are dead' thing pretty nicely to me, I accepted the fact that they died, and I moved on, but sherry didn't. I've always knew that she was somekind of psychopath, she hated everyone. When I was sent to my uncle and aunt's home, Sherry truly set herself free, she controlled me, and killed them, the whole family, within number of days. I was stunned at what she was capable of doing, I locked myself up, never called the police or nothing, the neighbors eventually found out, I was taken away again. This time, it was something interest, an institution for people just like me, maybe even crazier..

Original Personality: I'm pretty calm and collective... I do tend to move away from the crowd... Guess I'm what you'd call a 'lone wolf'... Heh.

How many personalities (max amount is 4): 1

Personality Names (optional): Sherry

About Your Split Personality(s): oh wow, she's insane, words cannot describe her madness, truly psychotic.

How much time does each personality have?: she comes out every Tuesday, Thursday afternoon, for a short period that is, I try to keep her sane as much as I can.

Does anything trigger your changes? ((Certain Words, Certain sounds, etc.)): well.. sherry gets crazy if you ask me anything about my parents... I usually take control after a few hours though.

[Institute/Other Info]

House Number: 1134

Extra?: Everytime Suki uses her power, she loses a part of her memory.
last edited più di un anno fa
 (Pfft, $30 a day? Why the hell not) [Basic Info] Name: The name's Suki Valerie Age: do te real
Angel_Kiss commented…
Don't mind me,... Just gonna change her ability... più di un anno fa
(Alright... My second character..)
[Basic Info]
Name: Jin Narrow

Abilities: the technical stuff... Nothing of your concern thanks.

Hair Color: like a lighter side of blonde? Most people think it's white... Buts that's not biologically correct.
Eye Color: it's not red for fuck's sake, it's rosy, a prettier shade.
Height: never really measured myself... I don't exactly have the time for that... (167 cm)
Weight: I won't consider myself a fatty... But I eat a lot, you like jelly? I like jelly... (116lbs)

Picture (optional):

[Background Info]

Bio ((4-5 sentences at minimum)):

Decemeber 24th 20xx

"Haha, look at the face his making, Mia, come here, quick, take a photo." A tall, thin man with brown hair waved at the woman in a distant, who was busy accompanying a little girl, Jin started at the man, why could he see his face? Why is everything so blurry? He rubbed his watering eyes several times, still, he couldnt see a thing. Bang, bang. "Get away from me!" Jin screamed, he then looked down at his 'hands', but he couldn't find them, in their places, were guns.

A Year Later

The court hasn't said anything about Jin's case, he was left aside while the others problems were being solved. One day, he heard the guy from the cell next to his talking about this place called the MPD institution, most psychopathic people like him were going there. He looked forward to it.

Original Personality: people say I'm cold, and I'm go off topic most of the times... But I think they"re just stupid.

How many personalities (max amount is 4): 2

Personality Names (optional): Seto and Kono

About Your Split Personality(s):
Seto: Strange guy, but resourceful,
Kono: The 'Monster'.

How much time does each personality have?: Seto has 2 hours whereas Kano only has one.

Does anything trigger your changes? ((Certain Words, Certain sounds, etc.)): Don't think so...

[Institute/Other Info]
Schedule Type: B

House Number: 1164

Extra?:
 (Alright... My secondo character..) [Basic Info] Name: Jin Narrow Age: I'm exactly 16 years and
((Hahaha, I found a way to do a basic personality without her saying anything.))

[Basic Info]
Name: My name? . . . What is my name again, Marianne? . . . Oh yes . . . I'm Snowbelle. Snowbelle Summer Anataga.

Age: *thinks for a while* . . . . Am I still 17? Or am I 18? . . . . I'm somewhere in between.

Gender: *scowls deeply* Can't you tell? . . . I'm female . . . People say I'm too flat . . . *mutters* teha la fo meh . .

Abilities: My people can separate . . . And come out . . . And do different things . . . Mia tone ginlit.
Interviewer: Uh . . . What? English please.
Snowbelle: *glares* Hmph . . . . Tiodi.

Hair Color: Is it white? Yes . . . It's white. Snow White. Like my name.
Eye Color: They're different . . . The right one is blue . . . And the left one is green.
Height: Hm . . . Marianne says 5' 8".
Weight: She says 112 pounds.

Picture: *confused face* What? Can't you see me? . . . Are you blind? Or are you just stupid? *waves hand in interviewer's face*

[Background Info]
Bio: I don't know where Momma and Papa went. I was found in the ruins of an old building, half dead. Then they took me to an orphanage . . . But I didn't like it there. They avoided me. They hated me. Because I never talked. I never showed emotion. But I didn't have to. The voices were always there, in my head, whispering and telling me things. So I trusted them. But every night . . . Every night starting when I was 6, I would black out. And when I woke up, something happened. I would have killed someone. Or destroyed something. But I never remembered anything. So they locked me up in a tiny room, they hit me, they yelled at me. They were scared. Then I was taken away to a big whiye building . . . They pulled needles in my arms there, and did tests, they kept me in a big white room with chains. I kept blacking out . . . And when I woke up, I would hurt . . . I don't understand why they didn't understand. The voices were my friends. They were real. So they were surprised when I made them come out . . . They did whatever I said . . . They destroyed the men in white coats . . . And then some people found me. They said I had a disorder. That I was unstable. I hated them . . . So they locked me up in another little white room until they brought me here. Marianne said -
*shuts mouth and refuses to talk*
Interviewer: . . . . . . Is that the longest she's ever talked?

Original Personality: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Interviewer: Fine . . . *picks up file*

File A1b: Snowbelle
Snowbelle seems to hate showing emotion. Witnesses say she was often like a robot, always with the same straight face. All the emotions she ever expresses appear to be negative, she seems incapable of understanding regular expression. According to witnesses, she hates talking, and was a mute up until the age of 6, before she began mumbling in what seemed to be another language, but what we believe to merely be disjointed sentences, the result of her disorder. She only speaks when spoken to, and only when she believes necessary. Anything else about her feelings is so far unknown, we have not been able to discover anything else.
However, more in-depth psychological sessions have revealed that is confused about the meaning of her birth, and what it is like to feel love, and she seeks the answer to both of those questions.

Interviewer: I see.
Snowbelle: Hm? What does that thing say?

How many personalities: Do you mean the special people? There's four . . . I don't count. People say I don't have a personality. That I'm too empty.

Personality Names: I believe there is Marianne, Kyaami, Yamiko, and Cilia . . .

About Your Split Personality: Marianne is the smart one . . . She knows alot. She's always giving me the answers to things, and wants to learn as much as possible. Logic, strategy, she loves all of those things. But the one thing she can't seem to understand completely is feelings. She can do things with minds.
Kyaami is the happy one. She's always talking, and father random . . . She's an optimist, she says, and she's always concerned with the feelings of others, a bit too concerned . . . She's a bit shy, a bit sensitive, and tries to be like a mother or sister. But she's not very smart, thinking and logic aren't things she's good at. She can do things with emotions.
Yamiko is . . . Rather scary. She's obsessed with power, and always wants to be in control. She loves killing, blood, fighting, . . . That's how she lives. Her feelings get the better of her easily, she's always trying to destroy. She wants to be first, to be free, and to be a leader, the one and only, the best. To be able to kill as she pleases. She can do things with what she calls 'The World's Spirit' . . .
Cilia is odd. She's always calm and quiet, always making decisions. Her intuition is very good. She's obsessed with making a perfect balance, a perfect world, everything perfectly balanced. She never lets her emotions control her, and only keeps on moving forward. She wants to judge everything, to make everything perfect, just, and right in her eyes. She can do things with technology.

Does anything trigger your changes?: No. Only my thoughts, and whatever's happening, I suppose . . .

How much time does each personality have?: I don't know . . . My watch always changes . . . It's always switching around, the people say it's because of my abilities.

[Institute/Other Info]

House Number: 1010

Extra?: The wires and plugs running through her clothing change depending on which personality or 'special person' is speaking to her. Marianne is blue, kyaami is pink, Yamiko is black, and Cilia is gray.

These special people actually DID teach her another language, you'll often hear her speaking it.

Snowballs and her personalities do not share memories. So if one or more were to take over instead of separating from her body, then her original personality would 'black out' and she won't remember anything that happened when it leaves.
 ((Hahaha, I found a way to do a basic personality without her saying anything.)) [b][Basic Info][/
((I'll do the second one in a bit.))
[Basic Info]
Name: Nice to meetcha', sir! I'm Coraline Winters, but you can call me Corrie!

Age: 15, I'll be 16 in exactly 8 days, 21 hours, 47 minutes, and 34 . . . 33 . . . 32 . . . 31 seconds!

Gender: Female, silly, can't you tell a girl when you see one? *waves hair around* see? It's long! And pretty! Besides, who names a guy Coraline? Have you? That's kinda' weird, you know.

Abilities: Awwww, I don't wanna' tell! But I'll give you a hint: It has to do with dead people!

Hair Color: Scarlet red! Natural redhead and proud of it!
Eye Color: Red to match my hair! But it's not scarlet, it's darker, more like crimson. Or maroon. But maroon's ugly, doncha' think?
Height: Exactly 5' 4"!
Weight: 101 pounds! I like that number!

Picture (optional): Uh, hellooooo? Can't you see me? I'm right HERE ya' know! Why'd ya' need a picture?

[Background Info]

Bio: I grew up in the country with mommy, daddy, and my little brother Marcelo! He's adopted from somewhere, Italy, I think. We had lots of animals too, and I loved them, especially the bunnies and the ducks! But when I was five then I started acting differently. Because I met a girl, a girl who lived in my head named Bree! She said she needed a host so that she could be free, so I let her use me! But people were confused. Other kids were scared because I kept on changing and acting in different ways. But it wasn't me, it was Bree! So one day Bree got in a bad mood, and wanted to hurt someone. I tried to stop her, but she came out anyway and ended up killing Marcelo. So they tried to take me to a jail. The doctor said I had 'Multiple Personalities' or somethin' like that. So they took me away, and here I am!

Original Personality: I dunno. Cute? I love cute things,,and being cute! Cute dresses, cute dolls, cute everything! People tell me I talk too much, but I just like making friends, is all! I don't get it, why would someone NOT want to talk? And I'm happy, I love making sure everyone stays cheerful! I'm an OPTIMIST! What else? Bad stuff? People say that I'm stubborn, clingy, and a crybaby . . . What's that supposed to mean, huh?

How many personalities: Just one!

Personality Names: Eh? You didn't catch it earlier? Her name's Bree, of course!

About Your Split Personality(s): Man, Bree is WEIRD! She's like a pessimist, always putting a bad twist on things and looking down on people. She swears, she frowns, and she doesn't care about anything! I don't get it. And she's always trying to hurt people to cure her anger, ya' know?

How much time does each personality have?: Oh, you know, she comes out once a day, usually in afternoon or at lunch.

Does anything trigger your changes?: Nah, just alot of green. Bree LOVES green.

[Institute/Other Info]

House Number: 222

Extra?: Hmm . . . Candy? CANDY! I LOVE candy, candy's great!
 [b][Basic Info][/b] [u]Name:[/u] Nice to meetcha', sir! I'm Coraline Winters, but te can call me Co
più di un anno fa BlackPetals said…
(I feel like I need to join this...)

Name: Madeleine Sinclaire (Maddie)

Abilities: Meh. Depending, I can asplode your heart, annoy the shit out of you, be a cheeky little bitch, or sit in the corner and stare into your soul. Among other things...

Hair Color: Pink! =^.^=
Eye Color: Purple!
Height: Aww, don't rub it in! I'm only 4' 10"
Weight: 100-110 ish. I eat a lot of sweet stuff, so I never use the scale!

Picture (optional): It's... down... there...

[Background Info]

Bio ((4-5 sentences at minimum)): Why hello there! Come to learn about my boring life? I was a good girl, had friends and a loving mother, then I got to talking to myself, and that's when I met my three best buddies. Four, if I want to count myself. I hope we can (can't) be friends! I would hate to not know wh(ere to hide the body)o you are, cause you're so funny-lookin'!

Original Personality: People call me childish, but I just like being happy! Sharing jokes and stuff is nice, and I love making new friends, but I can never get in touch with the old ones.... It's really saaaad! >.<

How many personalities (max amount is 4): I has three friends who share my head, but four if I count myself!

Personality Names (optional): Uh... there's Rachel, who's really Gothy. She loves black clothes and stuff, and she always makes me wear a studded collar! Eeeew!! Then there's Ethan, who's absolutely crazy! He threatens people a lot, and likes hearing people scream. He's really fun to argue with, though. And my last friend is Levi. He's serious, cold, and short, like me. When he's mad, all hell breaks loose. (Totally not making an SNK reference... *shifty eyes*)

About Your Split Personality(s): I kind of just explained them... Who are you again?

How much time does each personality have?: Uh, Levi usually has the eight hours I'm sleeping, Ethan gets meal-times, and Rachel shows up during 'social' events, which is why I'm not around people a whole lot during then

Does anything trigger your changes? ((Certain Words, Certain sounds, etc.)): Levi hates the clanging of metal. It drives him CRAZY! He will kill a bitch to get the noise to stop, no joke. Rachel hates dogs barking, and she will personally torture them to death. She's kind of creepy like that. And Ethan, he really hates the word "P-U-D-D-I-N-G..." I have no idea why, but it makes him twitchy, and with psychopaths, twitchy is bad, so... don't mention the P-word. Levi's also a neat-freak. If he sees a mess, he will not do anything but clean until you can see the infinite beyond in the floor/wall/whatever.

[Institute/Other Info]

House Number:1070. We all have a thing for even numbers, and 1+0+7+0=8, so it works out fine. And the zeros. The zeros are really pretty. The seven is too sharp to be pretty, like the one. Plus, seven ate nine, so, cannibalism.

Extra?: Extra? Give me a juice box and cake, and you get to leave the room with an intact mind.
 (I feel like I need to unisciti this...) Name: Madeleine Sinclaire (Maddie) Age: 14 Gender: Plea
Name: Lucas Sinclaire

Abilities: Oddly, I'm one hell of a DJ/Dubstep artist. I do it in my spare time to amuse Maddie. And I can see people's emotions.

Hair Color: Pink. Problem?
Eye Color: Purple. I'm practically Maddie's twin.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175

Picture (optional):

[Background Info]

Bio ((4-5 sentences at minimum)): Insanity runs in our family. It practically fucking flies. Maddie started the voices thing, and then I met my friend, and yeah. The world went to hell, Maddie and I tagged along for the ride. And for future reference, touch Maddie, and if her friends don't get your sorry ass, I will.

Original Personality: I was quiet. Quieter, I should say. Now I speak twenty times a day, which is a new record. I still think it was Maddie.

How many personalities (max amount is 4): Just the one.

Personality Names (optional): Eric.

About Your Split Personality(s): He's loud, obnoxious, and I tend to go into a drunk-like state. It's kind of weird, but at least the world becomes his problem, not mine.

How much time does each personality have?:Depends on how much I give him. Sometimes we swap during the day, sometimes at night. Neither of us really care.

Does anything trigger your changes? ((Certain Words, Certain sounds, etc.)): Anything having to do with alcohol and... Okay, Maddie isn't in here, so I can say it. Pudding. Eric seriously loves pudding, and often goes around shouting the word for fun. We're had some close calls where Ethan tried to kill him. With a fork. That was rusty. And broken. Fucker could have given me Tetanus...

[Institute/Other Info]
Schedule Type: A. I'm kind of upset I don't get to be there with Maddie.

House Number: 1071. Close to Maddie if she needs me.

Extra?: Pudding. ............. Uh, translation: Eric likes you.
 Name: Lucas Sinclaire Age: 17 Gender: Very very male, last I checked. Abilities: Oddly, I'm
più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
Name: Um...I'm Amelia Valentine

Gender: *Stares at the interviewer* Really? I'm not even going to answer that one.

Abilities: You mean like how I can go cross-eyed or crack my elbows? Oh, no, you probably mean when I walk through walls and stuff. Yeah, that' same thing I do.

Hair Color: It's blonde
Eye Color: Green or gray, depending on the lighting.
Height: Only 5"3, so, pretty short
Weight: Last I checked I was about 113 lbs

Picture (optional): *looks at the interviewer as if he was a bit crazy*

Bio ((4-5 sentences at minimum)): So, here's how things went down. I started hearing Elizabeth when I was 5. I mentioned it to my parents, but they thought she was just an imaginary friend or something. They started noticing something was wrong a few years later, when I started getting really angry really often. That was Annie. And finally, along came Mary. That was the last straw. They started acting really weird around me. I think they were scared of me, or they hated me for being their freak of a daughter. Whatever the reason was, Annie started getting angry at them. Then, one night, she killed them. I was blamed. I told the police that it was Annie, but they didn't believe me. Then a doctor talked to me for a while, and started telling people that I was 'unstable'. They took me here.

Original Personality: I don't know. I guess I'm nice enough, when I'm me. Although I'm not the most social person around.

How many personalities (max amount is 4): Do I count? If not, then there are three.

Personality Names (optional): There's Elizabeth, Annie and Mary

About Your Split Personality(s): I met Elizabeth first. She's really high class. Born and raised with all the money in the world. She thinks she' setter than everyone else, but don't hold it against her. That's just how she was raised. She' since enough if you can get passed that.

Then there's Annie. I met her when I was being bullied at school about Elizabeth. Someone pushed me and I got scared, but she just got angry. She beat up the bullies, and I got in trouble. When she realized that she couldn't be independent of me, she got really mad at me. She tried to kill me, but it didn't work. She doesn't like people, and she's almost always angry.

Mary was the last of them. I met her a few years ago. I hadn't heard from the others for a few days, and I thought that they had left. I decided to go out. I went to a park and sat under a shady tree to read. But then I heard something whispering in my head. It wasn't Annie or Elizabeth, so I got really scared. I went home, thinking the voice would stay at the park. But it didn't. It followed me. It was the only voice for days, just whispering non stop. Then, one day, she told me her name was Mary, and that was that. She talks to ghosts and says she can see the future. *looks around and whispers* I think she's crazy.

How much time does each personality have?: It's random. They could be out for a few minutes at a time, or a few days.

Does anything trigger your changes? ((Certain Words, Certain sounds, etc.)): Elizabeth is kind of random. I never know when she's coming. Annie comes out when I get mad, or scared. And Mary comes out around technology. She still thinks it's 1943, so it confuses her. Both Annie and Mary can come out without those triggers, though.

House Number: I'm in 1073

Extra?: Nopes, not really.
 Name: Um...I'm Amelia Valentine Age: I'm 17 years old. Gender: *Stares at the interviewer* Real
Name: I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...

Interviewer: It's alright, we just need some basic information.

O-okay...I'm Juliette Grey

Abilities: Mommy says I'm not supposed to tell people about that.

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue...kind of.
Height: I'm really tall for my age! I'm already 4"6! *grins proudly*
Weight: I think I'm around 50 lbs...

Picture (optional): But...why do you need a picture if I'm right here?

Bio ((4-5 sentences at minimum)): Well, I think Charlie was always with me. At least, I don't remember not having him with me. That made me weird, because I was me, but there was also a boy's voice in my head. People bullied me a lot. Even daddy. He was angry at me. He thought I was lying about Charlie, and that I wanted people to make fun of the family. He hit me sometimes. Mommy couldn't help me, even though she wanted to. He hit her too. So last week, daddy was hitting me, and Charlie got scared. He grabbed a letter opener and stuck it in daddy's neck. Red stuff went everywhere. Daddy lay down and didn't get back up. Then you people took me here.

Original Personality: I'm a good girl! Mommy always tells me so, even if daddy doesn't agree.

How many personalities (max amount is 4): Only one.

Personality Names (optional): I already told you. His name is Charlie.

About Your Split Personality(s): Charlie is the same age as me. Sometimes he makes mistakes, like when he hurt daddy. But he's a good boy! He was just scared. He get's scared easily.

How much time does each personality have?: Charlie usually isn't out long. All the noise and bright lights scare him, so he usually only has a few minutes before he goes back inside.

Does anything trigger your changes? ((Certain Words, Certain sounds, etc.)): Charlie comes out sometimes when I get really scared. Also around balloons. Charlie likes balloons.

Schedule Type: Someone told me I have to take course A. What's that?

House Number: The person who told me my course also said I had to stay in house number 1163. But I don't want to go there.

Extra?: I told you everything. Can I go home now? Please?
 Name: I'm not supposed to talk to strangers... Interviewer: It's alright, we just need some basic
((AWWWESSOOOME!! Thanks for joinin guys!))
(When are we starting?)
((Right after i make my second character :P I'll be done in the next 3 minutes or so))
(Kay, well, take your time)
((Well, some of us have this glorious thing called school . . . Meaning I won't be able to reply until far later in the day . . .))
((Ugh, i'm happy to say that i can finally scream "FUCK SCHOOL".))

Name: hi, i-i'm Connor Phillips

Gender: I'm male....i thought that would be...obvious....I'm sorry! I didnt mean it in a offensive way!

Abilities: W-well, I can talk to my o-other personality through r-reflections and stuff....i think other people might beable to s-see him, i-i'm not sure. He can also....um....kind of talk to me as a g-ghost.*Personality Watch beeps* O-okay, bye bye now........*personality changes* What? He's not done with this interview thing yet? God....this is a drag.....

Hair Color: Dude...it's a orange-brown.
Eye Color: Well, that's how you know when we change, my eyes are a "weird" watery green, while the other guy's is blue.
Height: I'm about 5'9 and a half I think.
Weight: Didnt anyone tell you that it's rude to ask a man his weight? Hahahaha! I'm kidding i'm kidding, i'm around 188 lbs.

Picture (optional): Well, someone managed to snap a photo of me talking to me. It's stupid. Freakin stalkers......

[Background Info]

Bio ((4-5 sentences at minimum)): Well, for starters, we've had a few problems growing up. First, there was the whole thing with us, meaning, me and the other me, being kind of push arounds. Well, mostly him anyways. I on the other hand, didnt take to kind to being called a wimp, or a small fry, or a punk. So, i learned a little martial arts, kicked some ass, and then was rendered unstable. Funny how things work right? So a few years later, i got something in the male that said something about some institute. I just threw it away anyways. We ended up being taken to this place and just kind of.....got used to it.

Original Personality: Well, the "original" is to shy. He's soft, and he believes in all of that being nice and kind to people crap. Either way, he has common sense. Not saying that I dont or nothin. He just really needs to learn when to say "to hell with it" is all i'm tryin ta say.

How many personalities (max amount is 4): Well, 1. Which is me of course.

Personality Name(s) (optional): Even though Connor just refers to me as his "second self", I prefer to be called Jason.

About Your Split Personality(s): Well, i'm more chilled. I'm not really bothered by anything anyone else has to say, because if its one thing I know, it's that i can always count on myself....er, well, Connor

How much time does each personality have?: Well, we switch every thirty minutes. Sometimes every hour or so. Depending on what the day is like.

Does anything trigger your changes?: As a matter of fact, yeah. The sound of scraping metal against metal. So freakin irritating.....

[Institute/Other Info]
Schedule Type: I got schedule B

House Number: Eh.....1099 i think

Extra?: Er...let me think.....no.
 ((Ugh, i'm happy to say that i can finally scream "FUCK SCHOOL".)) Name: hi, i-i'm Connor Phillips
(7 more years to go ((including university))and I'm freeeeeee)
((Lmao! Well, that's 7 more years of epic, torturing boredom to go! XD I guess i'll kick things off then))

Trevor sat there, staring at the clock. It was 12:40. Twelve, fucking, fourty. There was only about fifteen minutes left. He'd been dying to get out of this Active speaking bullshit since he got there. He didnt know who, but someone was about to be called on to speak next, and have a conversation with someone else. Knowing how much of a douche bag and fat fuck the therapist/counselor/teacher Mr. Robertson could be, the next person would probably be--

"Trevor, why dont you join us and speak a little?" Mr.Robertson asked.

Trevor narrowed his eyes. He hated it when he was right about shit concerning this boring fuck. "Why the hell do I have to talk? Does it look like I want to fucking talk? There's nothin to fucking talk about you fat fuck, so do me a favor, and leave me the hell out of it." he spat. "And get more comfortable stools, im sick of sitting here for almost a god damn hour. My ass hurts, and i dont need another pain in it."

Mr.Robertson blinked. "Well, this is Active Speaking, and you havent spoke much to anyone at all. Would you like to stay here for beginning of the second class?"

"You son of bi-" Trevor stopped himself. "Who the fuck do I have to talk to!?" he growled impatiently. "And it better not be that bastard Kyle either."
"Hey!" A guy across from him exclaimed.
"Hey is for horses idiot, but i guess since you have the face of a fucking retarded two legged horse, I can make an exception." Trevor crossed his arms.

Mr.Robertson sighed. "No Trevor. This time, we'll do something different. How about you pick someone to speak to."

"The fuck I will, I dont have time for this shit man!" Trevor sighed. "Fine." he eyed everyone else in the room. It was a little over 27 all together. "Everyone in here seems a bit to fucking stupid." he concluded.

Mr.Robertson shook his head and sighed again. "Would anyone like to speak to Trevor today?" he asked.
"Not if he doesn't pack up that bullshit attitude of his." Suki folded her eyes in front of her chest, she dislikes people that are full of themselves, for example, that guy, she mentally pointed at Trevor. "Suki-Chan, can I kill him?" it was Sherry, who else would it be? " Shut the hell up Sherry." Suki replied in the coldest way possible.
"Oh great, another whore monger." Trevor through his hands in the air. "Whoopdie fucking do. What a surprise!" his voice dripped with venomous sarcasm. "Somebody give this asswipe a fucking cookie. And maybe more insulting comments for the next time she decides to open her mouth." he crossed his arms again. "So, who the fuck's next?" his Personality Watcher began to beep. "You son of a bitch!!" there was a couple of seconds of silence, then he blinked a few times and looked around. A light blush appeared on his face as he sat there embarrassed. Trevor ((Garrison)) scratched his head. "Um....sorry about that.....he can be a little grumpy sometimes....well...all the time...." he looked over to Suki. "Um....hi. I'm Garrison. It's nice to meet you."

Mr.Robertson sighed in relief, but stayed silent. He was interested now to say the least.

----------

Connor Phillips stood outside, waiting for Schedule B to start. He held and sipped a can of soda in both of his hands. The large building the he was standing outside of looked like it was made of mirrors by the looks of it, and he was talking.....to his reflection. "No, i-i'm not saying that we should, I mean, she's nice. To me atleast. I-I dunno." and his reflection, spoke back.
"Dude, just ask her, it's not that freakin hard to do." His reflection said cooly. "The worst she could do is say no."
"It's not that simple!" Connor exclaimed. He sighed. "I dont know how to do that kind of stuff."
His reflections scratched his head. "It figures....." he commented.
Suki facepalmed, she didn't know whether she should just laugh or punch Trevor, well, now Garrison in the face. "Right, nice to.. Um, meet you'd too." She finally said, at least this guy... Fuck... What was his name again.... Garrison.. Yeah that's it. she reminds herself, Seems nicer than that dick... Agh, this multiple personality thing is really frustrating...
più di un anno fa wildwolfheart18 said…
name: nikki allen kreie
gender; WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE DUMB ASS
abilities: i can see, spirits and stuff.k?
hair color: ugh...it black can't you see
eye color:...ice blue
height: i'm 5'4
weight:*punches interviewer in face*never ask a lady her weight
picture:,,,
background:
bio: i grew up with my mother. my dad had passed away because he crashed on a airplane in las vega's. my mother died not to long after, she had a heart attack. now i live here.
original personality: i was mostly sweet and carin g.
how many personality's: i have four, my bitch side, my shy side, my happy side, then my dark side
personality names: bitch: nikki, shy: lilina, happy: catie, dark: red
about split personality's: what the hell can i say about them? they are just there!
how much time: an hour
trigger object: well when i get pissed it triggers me, when i meet new people i become lilina, when i see something i like i become catie, then when it comes to death or darkness i become red
scedule type: a
house number: 1073
extra:*punches interveiwer for fun* haha....
 name: nikki allen kreie age: im 18 gender; WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE DUMB culo abilities: i can see, s
((ill make another one soon))
Trevor/Garrison looked at everyone. Atleast they seemed nice, in a "I so want to kill the other you" type of way, and that made him kind of nervous to even speak. But then, everyone seemed to relax a little. Man, they really must hate Trevor....."Um...uh....I....." he scrambled to find the right words, and his face began to turn redder. "Well.....how's your day so far miss?"

Mr.Robertson crossed his arms and watched the two of them, hiding his interest. So this was Garrison, the one personality he had been hearing so much about. And he could only guess that the young lady he was speaking to was still Suki.
name: mary ashley jane:
abilities: i can see other peoples personalities
hair color: pink
eye color:light and dark green
weight:*glares*
picture:....
background:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~

bio: i oust to live out in the country with my brother wiliam. i had a job working at a horse ranch. i loved taking car of the animals, it was everything to me. but one day i had gotten into a big car crash. when i got to the hospital i felt a hell of a lot diffrent.they told me i had a personalitie disorder.
original personality:..i'm not sure
how many personalities: two
personality names: umm...mary and then there is..*gulps* raven*timer beeps* bye guys!
about split personality: shut the fuck up and i'll tell you...my names raven i umm dark and i;m a bitch. mary is good sweet and caring yuck
how much time :2 hours each
trigger object:..we don't really have one...
scudule type:...ugh i think B
house number: 1098
extra:....
 name: mary ashley jane: age: i'm eighteen gender: 8sighs* female abilities: i can see other people
((Thanks for joinin! :D))
"Ok-Ish.... Oh, and by the way, I don't like being called miss, so call me Suki instead." She spoke in her unchanging cold tone, she then raised her arm to check the Personality Watcher. Great, she still have an hour or so before Sherry kicks in. "Oh cmon, I'm not that bad." "Yeah, totally."
Catie looked at garrison and watch him and suki talk. she sighed as her watch beeped"uh oh". nikki grinned "finaly".she say mabillien stare at her "boo bitch, i know i'm scary but you don't have to stare".she growled then rolled her eyes looking the other fucking direction."man...fuck tards these days".
"Okay then...Suki. Uh....i'm really not to sure of what to say, considering that the other part has been a complete douche--" {"WAIT HOLD ON! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LITTLE FUCKING PRICK!!?} he held his head as he heard a more aggressive version of his voice boom in his head. He looked at the clock. Only a few more minutes to go. He frowned at himself. "Would you please cut it out...." he muttered quietly.
Nikki looked at garison and sighed "could ya'll get your stupid speech thing down and over with".she growled and sighed at the same time.she was tired of this.catie pop in her head(calm down nikki..you only got a few minute).nikki growled.."well you know what i don't care".all her personalities sighed.
"No worries, I've met a lot of people like that." Suki shrugged, "Besides, i find them entertaining." Whilst in her head — "Can I be a douche?" "I fucking dare you."
Amelia listened to the conversation between Garrison and Suki absent mindedly. Her gaze was fixed in a book she was reading. All of her personalities liked reading. It kept the voices relatively quiet, so she found herself reading constantly.
wink
(Apparently, my life wants me to miss the start of every damn RP I join. But I'm cool with it. I've been late to parties before. And I'll post as often as possible, because even though I say "Fuck school", I'm still trapped in it. >.>)

Maddie sat in her chair, kicking her legs and humming a song that Ethan had gotten her hooked on. Her eyes were half-lidded, and she gazed at the clock, wanting free time to come soon so she could get Lucas to remix the song. After a few more minutes, she kicked the table leg aggressively, smiling as she heard the dangerous creaking of wood. "'Cause we are, we are." She tipped her head back, Rachel singing along in her mind. "We are made from broken parts."
Garrison shrugged and stared at Nikki for a moment. Her personality reminded him of Trevor. But he decided to ignore her for the moment. He spoke to Suki again. "Well, instead of meeting people, i sort of have to live with it." {"OH YOU SON OF A BITCH!! DONT MAKE ME COME OUT THERE!!"} {"You are such an insolent and completely mindless imbecile, why is it that you have to use profane language in every sentence you say? And what impulses drive you to be such and intolerable dick to everyone you meet? You just continue to give our face a bad drive."} He heard Gale comment finally in his head. {Why do I continue to be a dick? It's because I can FUCK people up, unlike you you snobby little shit. Shut your mouth and keep it that way until you find your life!"}
Garrison shook his head and sighed. The bell finally rung and he got up off of his stool and walked over to Suki. A blush came across his face. "Um....again, it was nice meeting you.." he held out his hand in a somewhat nervous motion and gave an even more nervous, but friendly smile.
Nikki jumped out of her seat "finnaly i can get the fuck out of this hell hole".she walked out of the class room and into the hall.she headed to her locker just as lilina started to talk~you really should be more nicer to people around here~her voice was shakey when she talked.(oh shut the fuck up you shy little bitch..if it wasn't for you we would have more freinds around her...not that i care).lilina growled at nikki~NO if it wasn't for you! we would have more freinds around here!~.nikki just rolled here eyes.
"Nice to you too, Garrison." Suki stood up, took His hand and shook it, "finally! You have stopped!" Sherry yelled, "what?" Suki gave her a confused look, mentally.
"You've bEen mumbling his name for the pass few mintues! It was like you were chanting a flipin curse or somethin."
"I forget ok?! Like how I forgot my moms -- oh shit.." Suki suddenly took a few steps back from Garrison. Sherry chuckled, "Your fault for sayin it." and then she took over, Suki, well, now Sherry, had a Crazy look in her eyes, and they were fixed on Garrison like he was tonight's dinner.
Garrison stared at who he thought was still Suki. But he saw that something in her eyes had changed. He blinked a few times. I took him a moment or two to realize her personality had changed. "Uh, well, see ya." he turned around and headed for the door. Something told him that he didnt want to exactly meet that one.

-----------Meanwhile------------
Connor saw that some of the patients/students from the first schedule were on their way out. He looked at his reflection. "I dont even know if she decided to come today. And besides, I dont know how to do any of that. I cant. Lets just go in and go through today. I'll try to talk to her during free time I guess...."
"Good." his reflection replied with a smile as he watched himself walk into the building.

nikki raised an eyebrow and looked at garrison."you look like you seen a damn ghost".she laughed, it was suki's crazy side.nikki slamed her locker door trying to make garrison jump. catie growled -must you really be a bitch?-.nikki smiled (yep)

----------and now-----------

mary walked into the hall way. people from first scedule was leaving for they're free time. she seen connor and smiled "hey connor...err..and his other person".it was weird for her and raven seeing people's personalities it like they are staning right beside them.
Sherry grinned, that was the effect she wanted. why do you have to scare people off like that?!" it's been eleven years, but still, Suki disliked Sherry, she couldn't get along with her and she tried really hard to do so. 'Im just protecting you.' was something Sherry really wanted to say, but she can't, and she won't, it's more fun this way. "Hmm... Let's see... Either we get some food or slaughter some people..." "People! Slaughter some people!" Suki replied almost immediately, she knew Sherry uses reverse psychology, Sherry nods and leaves.
Connor kind of stiffened and blushed heavily as he heard Mary's voice. "Um....h-hi Mary, h-how's it goin?" he asked nervously. His reflection was now on the floor, and it spoke.
"Damnit, my name is Jason!" he exclaimed. "Sheesh.....i'll be back if you need me hot shot." he said to Connor before disappearing.
"W-wait!" Connor sighed nervously as he looked at Mary. "S....so how's your day been so far?"
---------

Garrison stopped for a moment. That was rude of him. {So, you need to make up your god damn mind man!} Trevor shouted. {Fucking dumbass!} "SHUT UP." he replied in the nicest way he could. He reentered the room and went back over to the person who was Suki moments ago. "Well, you probably might know this already, but i'm Garrison....."
"Yeah yeah, I know who you are." Sherry rolled her eyes, "I think might have your name stuck in my head... And it's not something I want to be stuck there." Sometimes, Suki goes to the extremes just trying to remember something small like what she had for breakfast or what her schedule was.
Mary brushed her hair out of her eyes "may day is has been lovely so far".she blushed a little "and hwat about yours and jasons?".she closded her eys and smiled warmly at him.<really mary, man girl...you suck at getting boys>raven snorted.(i do not!!!).

~~~~

"WELL THANKS FOR IGNOREING ME FUCK TARD!!!". nikki growled then walked passed mary and shoved her down before heading to her house."should have moved you stupid bitch".
Amelia was out of the classroom the moment the bell rang. She had the rest of the day free, which normally meant she'd head back to her room and spend the day reading in silence, which minimized the chances of the others coming out. But today, she thought she'd head to one of the cafe's on the campus. After all, it was a pretty nice day. Plus, she was hungry.

Juliette wandered around the campus in confusion. She had only been here for a few days now, and she didn't really comprehend what was happening. It was a nice institute, and she had a big room, and no one had bullied her so far, but she still wanted to go home. Back to mommy. She didn't belong here. She wasn't 'unstable'. Charlie had just made a little mistake, that was all.
"H-hey! That wasnt nice!" Connor shook his head. "She's such a......" he couldnt really bring himself to call anyone anything foul. It just wasnt him. "You okay?" he asked Mary as he helped her up.
--------

Garrison could only shrug. "I'm really not sure how....but okay..." he looked at the clock for a moment. {"That's it, I'm coming out!!"} he heard Trevor say. And that caused him to panic a little. "Wait wait! Dont!--" his eyes went blank for a moment. And then turned back to normal. But it wasnt Trevor who spoke, but Gale. He cleared his throat. "I do believe that what he was trying to put in place is a small fine dining. You'll have to excuse Trevor as well, for he can be very ignorant and imbecilic. And that's most of the time. Come, I have much to ask about this seemingly nonsensical side of the original entity. And I do hope that you are capable of comprehending that I am most likely superior to you. And now for introductions, yes? I am referred to as Gale. I cannot say that it is a pleasure to meet someone of such low caliber, but how do you do?"
{"YOU FUCKING BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!! I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TAKING OVER YOU CRABBY PRICK!!"} Trevor yelled. ["It would be better for you to keep your simple minded mouth shut."] Gale replied.
"Low caliber? Seriously? Jeez, what drugs have you been taking." Sherry circled Gale for a bit, then heard Suki mumbling, "Three personalities? Good luck with that. I'm gonna go take a nap now." "Hey? Hello? Fuck you Suki!"
Mary smiled and nodded "yes...thank you conner".she picked up her book she had in her hand."i do not know what is that girls problem".mary sighed "oh well lets just get one with our day...shall we?".

~~~~~~

~you know nikki...that was really rude of you~ lilinia sighed. Nikki just rolled her eyes (and you think think i give a damn?, the little bitvh should have moved instead of standing in my path...got that?).lilinia ignored her.
Connor nodded. "Off to active speaking I guess...." he sighed. "S-shall we then?" he started walking to the room that everyone was exiting. That was the first thing that Schedule B had to do. Active speaking. And Mary was always the one person that he talked to the most.
----------------------
Gale gave a small sigh. "No drugs are needed for the likes of myself. And yes, low caliber. I do not believe I made any mistakes in my choice of words or my manner of speaking. And by the way you are currently pacing a circle around me, I am beginning to think that you are lacking the intellect or intelligence to know which direction is forward. Shall I insist on assisting you in comprehending your petty issues? Or are who positive that you can handle something as simple as walking?"
{God, shut the fuck up........you're boring you stupid fuck.} Trevor groaned.
{"Just stop. The both of you are just about pricks to everyone. Cant you two just act like you have common sense for once? I mean like seriously."} Garrison sighed.
["I do believe my sense is more than common."] Gale replied.
{You snobby little prick....I swear if I could kick your ass..."} Trevor growled.
Mary smiled then followed him into the room. she took her normal seat by the window. ~oh mary mary mary~ raven spoke in her head ~what is your problem~.mary was a little confused (what are you talking about?).raven voice darkened ~you and that boy...thats what~.(oh do shut up raven!).
"God... What did you have for breakfast this morning?.. Carnation Instant Shakespear?" Sherry rubbed her temples, she hated dealing with people like that, she'd rather kill 'em off, but then Suki won't speak to her again, oh bother.... "Oh just get outta my way, I liked the other guy better, at least he wasn't such a dick."