gioco di ruolo casuale Troublesome School: secondo Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

gioco di ruolo casuale 10208 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5251-5300 of 10208

più di un anno fa xXDreamWriterXx said…
Shana blushed a bit more and smiled.

Aki turned her attention back to the Sharks in awe. "So cool."
più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
(Timeskip?)
(Sure. To when?)
(When Kiriei and Thomas leave.)

"Do you guys really have to leave today?" Sora replied. Hugging his aunt one last time.
"Yes. I have work tomorrow, so does Thomas, and you both have school." Kiriei answered.
"Well... Ok." Sora replied.
"Remember Kiriei. You have your appointment on Tuesday at 3:30. And either Joamne or I will be your doctor, Kay?" Cc replied.
"Ok." Kiriei nodded.
Cc hugged her once Sora let go. "It was great having you both here. Should do it again sometime." Cc replied. "And congratulations again guys. We're all very happy you guys are moving further with your relationship. Be good you two."
Kiriei giggled. "Thanks sis and we will. Promise."
Thomas smiled and nodded. "We will only be good as we want." He winked at his future wife.
Jake rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Just watch yourself fox. You hurt her, I hurt you."
Thomas narrowed his eyes at Jake but smirked. "You don't have to give me that talk. I already got it before. Besides. I like to see you try to lay a tiny fang on me, vamp."
They glared at each other before firmly shaking hands and then letting go.
Cc kissed Jake's cheek. "Easy tiger." She smiled. "Save that sexy tough guy in you for me for bed." She whispered.
"You two be good also." Kiriei replied.
Cc giggled. "Well bye Thomas." She hugged him. "Continue taking good care of my sister kay?"
Thomas hugged her back. "Of course. I will take good care of her and our child."
Cc smiled and pulled back. "Good."
Kiriei looked at Sora who had his face in Shana's neck, her stroking his hair. "You be good too Sora."
Sora looked back at her.
"Take good care of Shana. A girl like her only comes once in a lifetime." Kiriei ruffled his hair. "And so does true love. Don't let it go."
Sora nodded. "Okay. I promise."
Kiriei smiled. "That's the nephew I love." She looked at Shana. "It was great getting to know you better sweetie."
Shana smiled and nodded. "I feel the same way. Congratulations once again. I wish for the best for you two."
"Thank you sweetheart. Now we should go Thomas." Kiriei smiled at them again. "See you soon." She walked out, pulling Thomas after her, after hugging each of them once more.
Cc waved.
Jake waved slightly.
Shana smiled and waved.
"Mom. Dad. Invite them over again." Sora replied.
CC giggled and ruffled his hair. "Soon sweetie. Now go upstairs and hang out."
Sora nodded and pulled Shana upstairs. He sat on his bed, head down. After seeing Aki and Arein, he realized, Aki and Daisuke's birthday was next week, he knew what was gonna happen to Aki, since his aunt Miki told him. He was terrified. Would if something went wrong with the process? Could she get hurt? Oh god! He started scratching his head quickly.
Shana looked at him, confused and worried. "Something wrong Sora?"
Sora froze. "Uh... No..."
Shana raised an eyebrow. "Are you lying to me?"
"Yes.." Sora covered his face.
"Why?" Shana asked.
"I thought I could get over it... but I can't. Remember the thing I told you about, that happens when Aki turns 16..." Sora replied.
"You mean when she gets her wings? Yeah, why?" Shana replied with her head tilted to the side.
"Wha-what if the process goes wrong? What i-if she gets hurt? I won't be able to live with myself if my little cousin gets hu-hurt..." Sora whispered.
last edited più di un anno fa
Shana smiled softly and stroked his hair. "Your worried about her. Don't worry. I'm sure she will be just fine. Have some faith in her."
"B-but... what if s-something does ha-happen?" Sora replied.
"It won't though. Just keep thinking positive and everything will be alright." Shana said, still stroking his hair.
Sora calmed down a bit. "Y-you're right... Thanks babe..."
Shana smiled and kissed his forehead. "Of course!"
Sora smiled shyly and layed back on his bed. "Are you gonna sleep alone tonight? Or are you going to sleep with me?" Why was he shy all of a sudden? He never was shy, when it came to seducing Shana.
Shana giggled and laid down next to him. "Of course I'm sleeping with you cutie! Who wouldn't want to sleep next to a cutie like you." She didn't know why she was so brave all of a sudden. She was usually more shy when it came to this.
Sora blushed. "Aw... jeez."
Shana giggled and poked his red cheeks. "You are so cute! I love it."
Sora blushed completely. "Please don't say that..."
Shana laughed a bit. "And why not cutie?"
"B-because it makes me blush and I-it makes me wanna screw you here a-and now. I-it's a turn on." Sora whispered shyly.
Shana blushed and giggled some more before kissing all over his face. "You. Are. So. Cute!" She said between kisses.
Sora's whole face was now red. Why was he so shy?!
Shana giggled at the sight of his red face. "You are even more cute. I could just eat you up!" She nibbled on his left ear. Where did all this courage come from?!
"Ngh... Damn you're hot..." Sora whispered.
"I know sexy." Shana whispered back as she nibbled on his right ear.
Sora felt his erection pulse. It was pretty easy to tell he was excited.
Shana could tell he was getting excited and it made her excited as well. She kissed down to his neck and began sucking on his soft skin.
Sora moaned.
Shana nibbled on his neck as well.
Sora moaned a bit louder.
Shana rubbed his chest slowly as she nibbled a bit harder.
Sora moaned and slid his hand up her shirt. "You're... So hot."
"You're...so sexy." Shana muttered against his neck as she nibbled a bit harder.
Sora was gonna let her take over this time. He was always taking the lead when they made love. Now it was her turn to shine. He moaned a bit more.
Shana fiddled with his shirt and slowly began pulling it as her lips found his lips.
Sora deepened the kiss. Unhooking her bra.
Shana removed his shirt and kissed him even deeper.
Sora moaned as he pulled her shirt off of her. Throwing it to the ground with her bra.