gioco di ruolo casuale Troublesome School: secondo Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

gioco di ruolo casuale 10208 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5501-5550 of 10208

più di un anno fa xXDreamWriterXx said…
Thomas nodded and opened the door. "Cc?"
Shana coughed some. "Wh-What's going on?"
Aki quickly followed them.
più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
Sora looked straight ahead as they ran. "Don't lie and tell me the truth Shana. What's wrong?"

Cc had now shifted from the corner, to the bed. Back to them.
"Hey sis... How are you doing?" Kiriei replied.
"O-ok..." Cc whispered.
Shana hesitated before closing her eyes. "I-I think I'm coming down with a cold. I feel so weak and unwell. Plus, I can't use my flames." She coughed again.

"So...your pregnant? Congrats. What do you plan to do with Jake? Are you going to sue him for abuse? Divorce him?" Thomas said, getting straight to the point.
"Don't worry beautiful. As soon as this is over. We'll get you some medicine and I'll take care of you tommorow." Sora replied.

CC sat up. She's glad he got right to the point. "Neither... I can't do that. I love him. It's just, what if he does accuse me of cheating?"
"You make sure, he knows you're not. It's simple." Kiriei replied.
"I doubt he wants another baby. But I am keeping it. So if i have to leave him, I will. But I don't want it to come down to that!" Cc replied.
Kiriei sat beside her. "Talk to him. He's your husband and your his wife. Your relationship is too strong to break. All you need to do, is talk to him."
"R-really?" Cc said.
Kiriei nodded. "Sora, Aki and Shana are looking for him for you."
Cc nodded. "Ok... but what if he doesn't wanna cooperate."
"I'm sure he will.But if not..." Kiriei sighed. "We'll figure it out if it gets there."
CC stood. "I should look for him myself. I'm the 1 who got dramatic."
last edited più di un anno fa
"A-As soon as what's over?" Shana asked weakly.

"If he doesn't want to cooperate, we will make him cooperate." Thomas said, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Don't worry about it Shana... just relax." Sora replied.

"Go ahead Cc. Go look for him. Meanwhile, I'll tie Thomas up to something." Kiriei replied.
Cc smiled slightly and changed into a pixie and flew out of the window. "Oh..my love, where are you?" She looked around as she flew.
Shana nodded slightly, coughing a bit more before falling asleep again.
"Will she be alright?" Aki asked.

Thomas raised an eyebrow. "A submissive tying up her dominant? Do you really want to try that? It won't end well for you."
Sora nodded. "Of course. It really is just a simple cold. She'll be just fine Aki."

"It would only be to keep you from beating the hell out of Jake..." Kiriei replied.

Cc continued looking. "Where did he always hide when we were younger? That flower pasture. But I doubt he's there now... damnit... I'm such a fucking idiot."
"If you say so..." Aki replied.

"Not like he doesn't deserve it." Thomas said.
Sora pointed up ahead. "I sense her closeby."

"Well... yeah. But it's as much of Cc's fault as it is Jake's. She did run away, and she did basically lie to him, by not telling him she's pregnant." Kiriei replied.
They approached a simple one floor house with the lights on in a window.
Aki looked at the house. "Looks like she's home."

Thomas tilted his head to the side. "So they both deserve a slap in the head?"
"Yes. But not a beating." Kiriei replied

"Jeez. Aria has always scared me..." Sora wiped his eyes and knocked on the door.
"Okay then. A simple slap." Thomas said.

Aria opened the door and smiled brightly at the teens. "Well hello there! I wasn't expecting family over so late. What can I help you with?"
"H-hi Aria. U-um. My parents got into a fight... and Mom ran away, and Dad di-dissapeared. Pl-please tell me... you know where my dad i-is..." Sora practically begged.
Aria leaned against the door, smirking. "Oh? If you tell me exactly what happened between them, I might just help you find your dad."
"I-I don't think tha-that's safe. My dad told me not to give you important information Aria..." Sora replied.
"That's fine." Cc appeared in her faerie form, wings flapping behind her. "He didn't tell me that." Cc explained the whole thing from beginning to end, in complete detail.
Aria laughed suddenly. "Wow! He actually hit you? That's a first. And I'm getting a new nephew or niece? How wonderful! So...are you sure it's Jakey's? You haven't been secretly screwing some guy on the side?"
"Yes Aria. I'm sure. Because, i actually love my husband and am not a slut." CC remarked.
Aria shrugged. "Had to ask for Jakey. He will probably ask the same thing."
"I'm very aware of that." Cc replied.
"Now will you help her Aria. Please?" Sora remarked.
"He's here. I locked him in my basement as he asked me to and told me not let him out or anyone in. I think he plans on rotting away down there." Aria said with a sigh.
"Oh shit..." Sora looked up at his mom.
Cc sighed, seeing her son's tears. "Can I at least try to talk to him Aria."
Aria shrugged. "Ive been trying to talk to him since he got here. He looked terrible. I gave him some blood packs before he went down so he doesn't completely starve. He wouldn't even talk to me when I locked him in. But if you want to give it a try, come on in." She walked in and towards the basement door which was a heavy metal door that looked very reinforce.
Aki gripped Sora's arm and gave him a small smile to give him some reassurance.
Cc was right behind her. "Jesus..."
Sora smiled showing he was ok. And lead her in.
Aria glanced at her. "It was made to keep wild and uncontrollable vampires locked inside many years ago. One of the perks of living here." She opened a small window in the door. There was barbwire between it to stop anything from getting in and getting out. It was pitch black within and very quiet. "You can speak through here." She said. "Just don't get too close or you'll ruin that pretty face of yours."
"Ok." Cc replied. "Jake? Can you hear me?"
Silence answered her.
"Jake... If you can hear me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for running off. But, the reason I wouldn't do it. Is because I'm pregnant. And yes it's your baby. I know, you wear condoms. But 1 of them must've had a hole." Cc wiped her eyes. "I-I need you Jake. Please..?"
The silence was broken with a small creak coming from further inside. Then silence returned.
Aria sighed. "He heard you. You can't hide anything from his ears or mine. She narrowed her eyes which started to glow slightly, at the darkness. "He is...afraid. He doesn't want to come out cause he thinks he will hurt you again. And...the baby." She smirked slightly. "And now he is mad at me for reading his mind and telling you this."
"Jake... No... You had a bad day and I pushed it." Cc replied. "Please Jake..."
"He says he can have more bad days. That you should...keep away from him" Aria said slowly. "He's too dangerous to be around." She glanced at Cc. "He rather die down there then come out and put you and your family in danger..."
"Jake please!!" Cc replied.

"Dad! You have to come out! Please!!!!!" Sora yelled.
"Why do you want me to put you in danger?" Aria said. "That's what he is asking."
"Jake! I take a risk everyday living with you. You've done so much worse and I still fucking love you! Our love is stronger than any danger." Cc exclaimed.
The small creaks got a bit louder as they came towards the door but it was still too dark to see anything. Then the noise stop.
Aria frowned. "He's hesitating..."
"My love... Please?" Cc begged.
A pale hand gripped the barbwire tightly, causing his hand to bleed. But it didn't matter to him as he got close enough for his eyes to be seen. "You're crazy...you know that?"
"You are too.. That's why we're together." Cc replied.
Jake chuckled and shook his head. "I guess so...Aria."
Aria nodded and unlocked the door before slowly opening it. Jake emerge, his hand already healing itself.
"Dad!" Sora hugged his Dad. Shana already on the couch.
Cc smiled.
Jake was surprised by the sudden hug but slowly returned it. "Sorry Sora. I must have put you through so much."
"I-it's ok. Just don't leave ever again." Sora begged.
Jake sighed and nodded slightly. "I'll try my best."
Sora smiled. "I'll take it."
Jake smiled. "Good."
Sora pulled back and looked at his mom.
Cc walked over. "Are my 2 boys ready to go home?"
Sora nodded and picked up Shana.
Jake shrugged. "If you'll have me."
Shana coughed some more in her sleep.
Aki was a bit more worried.
Aria smiled at them all. "Well it was nice to have you over. Please let me know as soon as you find out more about that unborn child growing inside you. It would interesting if it was another vampire baby."
"I think it is. We'll let you know Aria." Cc replied. "And of course Jake."
Sora held Shana closer, frowning.
"C'mon. I'll check Shana when we get home. I can already it's a cold." Cc walked towards the front door.
Sora nodded. He walked after her.
Aki quickly followed them out.
Jake ruffled his sister's hair before smiling slightly. "Thank you." He said and walked out.
Aria pouted when he ruffled her hair but smiled still. "Anytime!"
They dropped Aki off and her parents were upset. But we're better when they find out why she left. Then they went home and Cc checked Shana.
"Yeah it's just a cold. Nothing too major. She just needs medicine and rest." Cc replied.
"I'll take care of her. Thanks Mom." Sora replied.
Cc ruffled his hair.
Sora picked Shana up and walked upstairs.