gioco di ruolo casuale Troublesome School: secondo Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

gioco di ruolo casuale 10208 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6501-6550 of 10208

più di un anno fa xXDreamWriterXx said…
Daisuke stroked her hair softly. "So can I see your cute face along with that enchanting smile now?"
più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
Theresa looked up at him, and smiled a bit.
"It's not a full smile but it is still beautiful." He wiped away a few stray tears with his thumb. "Feeling a bit better cutie?"
Theresa nodded. "You're a good friend Daisuke.."
Daisuke smiled and russled her hair a bit. "Anything to keep a girl happy."
Theresa smiled even more. "That's a good boy. C'mon, le-lets keep going.. We're almost there.."
Daisuke nodded. "Alright, lead the way!"
Theresa nodded and led him off again.
(let's Timeskip to the next day. I'll start.)
Arci and Daisuke were walking along the shore after their dinner date. Arci walked close to Daisuke wanting to grab his hand, but didn't want to make him feel awkward. She sighed mentally and lagged behind him a bit.
Daisuke notices that she was lagging behind. "What's wrong? Don't want to walk next to me anymore?"
Arci sighed. She'd ran into Daisuke and Theresa last night on her way home,and they'd looked so happy together, not the way he looked at her, the almost unloving, almost scarry way he looked at her. It Made her want to cry. But she just took a deep breath. And gave him a fake smile and giggle. "Sorry. Just thinking."
Daisuke raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? What's on your mind?"
"Nothing important. Just random thoughts." Arci swung her stilettos back and forth in her hands. "Sorry I can't make you happy anymore."
Daisuke stopped and looked at her. "Huh? What are you talking about? Of course you make me happy. Why wouldn't you?"
Arci stopped and looked back at him. "You look at me, like you can't stand to see me anymore. You never smile at me anymore. Throughout that whole dinner, we just sat there, in silence. The only words said were, you, asking me if I was ready to go, and telling me that you wished the food would be here already, then whispering to yourself, that you wished you could just leave.. " She turned again and ran her sleeve across her eyes. "Anyway, I'm glad you guys had fun yesterday.."
Daisuke frowned. "What? I never said those things! I was silent cause I was tired from soccer practice." He really hope his darkness wasn't coming out again but it looked that way. Clearly, he needed better control. "And had fun? What are you...." He paused as he remembered yesterday. "Oh you mean when Thersea took me to that cafe? why should that matter?"
"No, I meant your soccer practice. If you're tired, then rest, ok. Don't waste your remaining energy on me." Arci stretched and walked into the water, kicking it around her. "I don't care about the café. You needed the coffee, and you needed some nice relaxing fun." She straightened out her dress. "I'm super happy you have someone to go to when you need a nice chat! Theresa is a awesome girl." She then realized how whiney she was sounding. "Ah! Sorry! W- ahh!!" She tripped over her own feet and fell into the water.
last edited più di un anno fa
"Yeah, she is." Daisuke said slowly, watching her. Did he do something wrong? "But I want to spend time with you. Is that...okay?"
Arci stood up, soaking wet. "That's really all I want. But... Do you have a crush on Theresa? I just want to hear the truth from you Daisuke."
Daisuke was taken back by the question. "Wha? A crush? What would make you think that?"
Arci shook her head. "Just forget it. I told you before, I'm easily jealous." She rung out her wet hair. "I know Theresa is like the most beautiful creature on the earth, and I'm just... Me. You're both hot. Unlike me, you're the hot one and I'm just... Myself."
"What are you talking about? How many times have I told you that you are easily the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. An angel would shed tears at your beauty." Daisuke said. "And besides, I don't care about looks. I don't fall for the hottest girl I see. What do you take me as? Someone who only sees skin deep? Do you think so little of me? I'm honestly hurt that you would say that about yourself." He crossed his arms and looked down with a sad disappointed look. "Are my feelings no longer reaching you?"
"That isn't what I'm saying. She has good looks and a beautiful personality... I'm sorry. Honestly, I can't even read my own feelings... Sorry, I'm trying, I really am. I want to be with you, I really do... I don't mean to anger you, but it seems that's all I've been doing since we got back together. It feels like we're already broken..." Arci remarked. "I know you say those things, and yes I know you mean them, but it's just hard to believe them, when I know I'm ugly." She shook her head. "Just forget it. Please pretend we never had that conversation, it's just so easy to anger you lately and I don't mean too. I don't wanna lose you again. I'll keep pushing until our relationship is the same as it was before this drama happened."
Daisuke stared at her before suddenly wrapping his arms around her, holding her close. "What can i do? What can I do to make you realize just precious and beautiful you really are?"
"Smile a-at me the way you u-used to... Show me th-that you actually still L-love me... S-something... A-anything.. Don't look at me like I di-dissapoint Y-you anymore Daisuke.. " Arci hid her face in his chest,crying.
Daisuke closed his eyes and stroked her hair gently. "I love you. I really do. You mean so much to me. That's why...I'm going to make love to you here and now. To show you how much I love you." He picked her up bridal style and carried her to a more secluded area before laying her down gently and kissing her passionately.
Arci kissed him back, just as passionate, tears streaming down her face.
Daisuke wiped away her tears with his thumb as he kissed her deeper.
Arci moaned softly against his lips.
Daisuke let one hand trail down to her side and slip underneath her shirt, scooting up and squeezing her breast.
Arci slid her hands up his shirt, stroking his chest.
Daisuke unhooked her bra and managed to get it off so that his hand could pinch and pull her nipple.
Arci scratched at his chest a bit, moaning softly.
Daisuke pulled away long enough to remove her shirt and his before locking lips again, pinching and squeezing her other breast.
Arci let her hands slide down his chest, unbuttoning his pants, she slid her hand into them, rubbing him through his boxers.
Daisuke groan softly as he moved his lips down to her nipple and sucked on it
Arci moaned and grabbed him through his boxers.
Daisuke groaned a bit more as his hand went down, pushed her panties to the side and rubbed her slowly.
Arci moaned. "P-please, don't tease me..." She pulled his pants and boxers down.
Daisuke smirked and looked at her. "But princess, I need you to believe that I'm in love with you. I need you to know just how deep my love is for you. So I need to make sure you fully understand my feelings." He removed her skirt and panties and continued to rub her slowly, watching her.
Arci clenched her eyes shut, moaning. "O... K.." She dug her fingers in the sand, moaning even more, her legs twitching.
Daisuke smiled. "Good girl." He leaned and whispered in her ear. "I love you...so very much..." He continued to rub her slowly, teasing her as he slipped a finger in and slowly removed it. "Does this feel good? Do you like this?"
Arci moaned. "Oh God... Yes.. So good..." Her legs twitched again.
Daisuke chuckled slightly. "I can tell by the way your legs keep twitching." He slowly and torturously fingered her, caressing her insides. "Feel this? How my finger caresses and loves your inside. Doesn't it feel so right?"
Arci moaned even louder, digging her toes into the sand. . "So... Amazing.."
"I can only do this to you. My beautiful princess..." His finger went deeper insider but he still went slowly. "Always so tight and hungry for me. I love hearing you moan and react when we do this. Makes me want to do it more and more." Daisuke leaned down and sucked on her nipple hard, nibbling lightly as well.
Arci moaned loudly. "Oh... Daisuke..." She dug her toes deeper. "Oh Yeah..!"
Daisuke smirked against her nipple and wiggled his finger around inside her as he moved his finger a bit more faster.
Arci ran her hands up his back, tangling her hands in his hair, moaning. "I-I can te-tell H-how much Y-you truly lov- oh... Me..."
Daisuke smirked even more. "Are you saying that just because you have reached your limit and want me to pound you." He wiggled his finger more.
"Y-yes and n-no.." Arci moaned out.