gioco di ruolo casuale Troublesome School: secondo Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

gioco di ruolo casuale 10208 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9801-9850 of 10208

più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
Theresa nodded quickly. "So good!! He said things he'd never say sober. Even if he was over the top horny"
Tailah smirked."Niiice."
più di un anno fa xXDreamWriterXx said…
"Hope you recorded it because he won't remember a thing when he wakes up tomorrow." Zayne said
"It's okay. I don't mind if he forgets. Yes, I'm a horny succubus. But... I dont think he'd be comfortable with some of the things he said/" Theresa stated.
Zayne raises his eyebrow. "Oh? And what did he say?"
"He was basically asking me to be his pet succubi. Collar me. Fuck me wherever, whenever. He was basically being like you Zayne. Very very horny, dominant, and sexy." Theresa explained.
"That sounds fun! " Tailah exclaimed.
Theresa nodded."It really really does. But we all know that's just not Ryu." She stroked Ryosuke's hair. "He was just very drunk."
Zayne winked at her. "You never know. My brother continues to surprise even me."
Theresa shrugged.
Zayne rustled her hair and smiled. "I'm sure if you asked, he would do it because that's just how much he cares." He yawned and went upstairs.
"Doesn't he remember what happened last time I tried to do something kinky with Ryu."
Tailah sighed."He was under pressure. You were gonna die. Here, it'd just be for fun."
"Im still not gonna remind him."
"A drunk's words. Are a sober man's thoughts." Tailah stated.
"I just can't see Ryu being interested in that. He's too big a gentleman."
"So. There's a major difference between guys in public and alone or in bed with their girl. Whether it's negative or positive." Tailah responded.
"What about Zayne? Flirty and wanting sex everywhere. Still the same when he's alone with you."
"Hey be nice. You know how good his hearing is." Tailah whispered. "I hate gentlemen. I love being treated like a sex slave. I'd be fine if he got another girlfriend and treated her like a princess, took her on the dates, spent the innocent time with her, then came back home just to fuck me and fall asleep."
Theresa giggled. "No. You'd be very hurt if he cheated on you. And I know you wanna be treated like a princess."
Tailah giggled."Duh."
Theresa sighed. "They're both way too busy for dates or just innocent hanging out. Do you think we should move out? Less people to feed?"
"I've been thinking about that. I feel bad they have to provide for us. I'm home most the time except for during rehearsals and in our dance tours."
Theresa shrugged. "I'm just not good at anything except sex. Maybe I should be a stripper. You can teach me how to move my body the way guys like. You seem pretty good at it."
Tailah didn't like that one bit, her sister using her body like that."I mean... If that's what you want."
"Yeah. I'll look into it when we get home tomorrow. Can you help me out? With that and with getting Ryu to bed."
Tailah sighed. "Sure."
They both lifted Ryu up and walked upstairs to his and Theresa's room. They laid him down.
"I'm going to go check on Zayne."
Theresa nodded and sat at her computer.
Tailah walked into her and Zayne's room.
last edited più di un anno fa
Zayne was taking off his shirt when she walked in. He turned and looked at her with a slight smirk. "So...interesting talk you two had. Should I be worried that you girls might disappear on us?"
Tailah touched her chest. "Yes. Maybe. But walk around like that anymore. We'll be fucking on the couch by Tuesday."
Zayne chuckled and embraced her. "Babe, realize that Ryosuke will go wherever Tessa goes and is very protective. If she becomes a stripper, I don't doubt he will snap at the first guy who looks at her too long."
Tailah sighed. "I know. But she thinks it's all she's worth."
"She's worth so much more and you know that. Please. Don't let her do this." Zayne muttered in her hair.
Tailah sighed again and rubbed his back. "I know you're worried about your brother. But I don't know what she's good at. I don't want this for her...But she'll definetley say 'well whatelse can I do?' and I won't know what to say."
"Why not a ballerina or a dancer? I can hook her up with an old friend of mine." Zayne suggested
"Resa doesn't dance. She never has. That's me you're thinking of." Tailah stated.
"Why can't she learn how to? I'm sure she would be good at it. Or maybe even a hostess."
"Babe. I'm not the one to be asking...This isn't my life." Taillah pulled away and sat on her bed.
Zayne scratched the back of his head and walked out the room to Theresa room and knocked.
Theresa stood up and opened her door. "Hey Zayne. Thought you and Tai would be screwing by now." She giggled. "I'm kidding. Something you need?"
Zayne smiled at her. "How would you like to work as a hostess at my friend's bar? All you would have to do is serve drinks to guests and keep them company while wearing some revealing clothes of course. What do you say?"
"Oh. Okay. I'm in." Theresa replied.
"Great! Just don't tell Ryosuke. He always gets embarrassed when he hears or even go near that place. The girls there...they had their fun with him." Zayne chuckled. "They love teasing him. A bit too much if you ask me but it's fine. Nothing to worry about. I'll give my friend a call and let her know about you. I'm sure she will be delighted to have a succubus on the team."
Theresa nodded.
"Great! She will probably want you to start as soon as we get back home so be ready." Zayne said
Theresa nodded. "Okay."
Zayne smiled and walked off, taking out his phone and started his call. "Hey! I found you that new hostess you were looking for and I have a feeling you will like her. Yup....of course, of course! Don't worry, I will....great! She will see you there. Bye." He hung up and gave Theresa an ok sign. "You're set!"
"Thanks Zayne! I appreciate it." Theresa smiled and closed her door.
Zayne entered his room and closed the door.
Tailah was laying on her bed, on her laptop. "Well?"
Zayne gave her a thumbs up. "All is good. She will be working with my friend."
"Awesome. Good job babe." Tailah set her laptop down and sat up, stretching. She walked over to her dresser and started changing into her pajamas.
Zayne yawned and nodded, taking off his pants before crawling under the covers.
Tailah changed fully.She got under the covers next to Zayne and set her phone on her bedside table next to her laptop.
Zayne kissed her. "Night beautiful."
"Night babe." Tailah closed her eyes.
(timeskip to next day)
"Home sw- well we're home. So yay." Theresa stated.
"I want a bed." Tailah stated as she collapsed onto the couch.
"Tai that isn't a bed."
"Shut up." Tailah stated simply.
Zayne and Ryosuke walked with Ryosuke leaning on him for support. He groaned. "I hate flying...and my head won't stop pounding. "
"That's what you get for drinking so much. Don't worry. Just rest and I'll fix you up something to help with that." Zayne said as he led him up the stairs. A few minutes later, he came back down and smiled at Theresa. "So, want to see where you will be working or would you rather rest?"
"I'm not the tired girl who's bitching. Or the man with the hangover. But since the man is my boyfriend. I should just stay and take care of him." Theresa stated.
"Shut up. Get out." Tailah stated.
"No."
"Fine."
Theresa walked into the kitchen and came out with a ice pack wrapped in a towel. She walked upstairs into Ryosuke's room. She walked over to him laying on the bed and set the wrapped ice-pack on his head. "Here baby. Zayne's idea will probably work better... Whatever he's doing to help this. But just for now." She kissed his cheek. "Need anything?"
Ryosuke groaned and shiver slightly. "Sleep..."
Theresa nodded and pulled the covers over him. "Then sleep my love." She walked over to the light switch and turned it off.
Ryosuke fell asleep instantly.
Theresa smiled and walked out.
Zayne was fixing something to drink for his brother in the kitchen.
Theresa walked into the kitchen. "Well. He's out." She hopped onto the counter.
"Well I guess I'll leave this here for when he wakes up." Zayne said as he put the drink in the fridge. "So! Shall we get going?"
Theresa grabbed an apple. "Sure."
Zayne smiled and headed out the door and into his car.
Theresa got into his car and buckled up. She looked out of the window and bit into her apple.
Zayne drove out of the forest and onto the streets. In just a short while, he parked in front of a building called The Cat's Meow. He turned off the engine and got out of the car. "Welcome to your new job."