gioco di ruolo casuale Troublesome School: secondo Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

gioco di ruolo casuale 10208 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10151-10200 of 10208

più di un anno fa xXDreamWriterXx said…
Zayne thrusted rougher and rougher.
più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
"Z-Zayne... I-i'm gonna..!" Tailah moaned out.
Zayne's thrusted faster and harder.
Tailah moaned loudly as she released.
Zayne removes his fingers and sucked her juices off.
Tailah panted. God... She loved his roughness. But even that didn't clear her thoughts. "Thanks for trying babe. But even that didn't clear my mind." She sat up and sighed. "Now where did you throw my panties and skirt?"
last edited più di un anno fa
Zayne sighed and pointed in the direction.
Tailah nodded and went to where he pointed. She pulled her skirt and panties on. "Should we go check on Ryu? See how he's feeling?"
Zayne nodded and got up before heading up the stairs.
Tailah followed. "You're pretty quiet all of a sudden. I'm sure Ryu will feel better soon, so don't worry so much."
Zayne stood outside Ryu's door and sighed. "I hope your right..." He muttered before walking inside
Tailah peeked inside. She hoped so too. She was really worried about him. Supernatural illnesses are always worse than others.
Ryu was panting heavily in his bed, sweating and groaning slightly. His skin was deathly pale and his face was twisted in pain.
Zayne paused at the sight of his younger brother. He looked like hell. How could he ever tell him about his girlfriend being in a hospital bed?
"Jesus christ.." Tailah whispered. She facepalmed. "Of course he just has to get sick when his girlfriend is in a coma in a hospital. Zayne we can't tell him..." She looked up at him. "And he needs a doctor. We need to know what's going on. No fever can do this..."
Zayne got closer to him. "Ryu..." He shook him lightly. "Wake up, ryu!"
Ryu slowly opened his eyes. They were his wolf eyes, glowing in the dim lighted room. "Brother...."
Zayne grimaced. "You look like shit, man. Do you know what's causing this?"
Ryu's eyes slowly looked up at the ceiling. "Theresa....where?"
"She is sleeping over at a friend's place."
Ryu closed his eyes. "I...see. That's...where she...rather be..." He coughed hard and groaned loudly as his body received more pain.
Zayne held his hand and squeezed tightly. "Hang in there!" His voice came out a bit shaky.
"Ryu... Do you need anything? Do you want me to call a doctor. My mom's a doctor, so is my friend's mom. They're both supernatural." Tailah ran a hand through her hair. "Is this because of something that happened between you and my sister. Is it causing you to be sick? Please tell us if you know..."
Theresa suddenly walked in, gently holding her stomach where under her shirt, was a large scar from surgery. "Hey I knew I heard all of you in here."
" Resa..?!"
Theresa pulled her closer and whispered so that even Ryosuke and Zayne couldn't here. "It's not really me. Cc did something so that I can astral project. But so that I can actually touch and everything a human can do and no supernatural can sense it. It can last for hours, but if rather make this quick, cuz the farther I get. The more of a toll it puts on her. Now just say 'ew that's gross!' like I told you something."
"Ew! That's gross... " Tailah replied.
"Right! But it was funny. Anyway, Tailah texted me and told me my poor baby was still sick in bed. So I had to come back for a bit. Sorry I left you like this Ryu, buty friend is having some hard times and needed some girl time."
Zayne stared at Theresa and frowned, knowing something was up right away. He didn't need his wolf senses to tell him anything. He just turned back to his brother.
Ryosuke smiled slightly at the sight of his girlfriend. "I...see..." He coughed harshly and groaned in pain.
Zayne narrowed his eyes and looked at Theresa. "I need to speak with you. Alone. Now."
Theresa scratched the back of her head. "Erm... What about?"
Zayne stroked Ryu's head before walking out of the room and down the stairs, motioning her to follow.
Tailah sat on the edge of his bed.
Theresa sighed. "I'll be back Ryosuke." She walked out after Zayne.
Zayne turned to look at her. "Do you still love Ryosuke? Or have your feelings for him become so unclear that you might want to break up with him?"
"Why are you asking me this? Is it because of what my friends and sister told you of course I love him. If anything. He should break up with me for even telling them such things. I thought about it and I've had Lots of time to think, being in a coma. And a life with him terrified me. It's just, sometimes I can't help to think about how sometimes it just seems like he doesn't care about me. I talked it out with Tailah and she said she feels the same. And just like you, Ryu does something so sweet and it makes me feel awful for ever thinking this way. I should know he loves me, he freaking imprinted on me. And whenever I think about that... I just fall deeper in love. I guess it's just fear of being thrown away again. I wouldn't be here in Astral projection probably hurting my best friends mom so much, if I was unclear of my feelings. I know it sounds like I am, and I'm so sorry I even made anyone think that way." Theresa explained. "But I don't ever want him out of my life... I always want him to be mine and mine alone. I'll admit it, I'm greedy. I know you probably won't believe any of what I just said, but I know it's true. I want to be the one who receives his kisses, the one who hears his calming voice, the one who receives his warm hugs, the one he holds tightly at night, I want everything he gives me for myself. I wanna wake up and be with him... It seems we both need each other more than anything right now. " She rubbed her now empty stomach sadly, but then quickly looked up at Zayne." Please believe me... Please...?? I don't want you to think I'm just some selfish bitch like everyone thinks. Please don't make me leave him!"
Zayne crossed his arms. "No, I wouldn't and couldn't do that to him. I know he's been feeling like you have been pulling away and the stress of that was getting to him. But if you are sure you won't leave him, then stay by his side."
"I will. But what about my coma... Who knows when I'll wake up... And I'm really worried more about his condition rather than mine... How are you and Tailah gonna keep this secret.." Theresa stated.
Zayne glanced out the window. "A trip...you went on a trip with your friends. You won't be back for some time. Yeah...maybe Rome or something...just...far away. And I'll keep him away from the hospital. He sets foot in there and he will pick up your scent."
Theresa nodded. "That all sounds perfect. Except for the fact... He could get worse enough to where he needs to go to the ER. He's very sick and it's looking like it'll get worse before it gets better..."
Zayne gritted his teeth, knowing she was right. Ryu wasn't looking good and only getting worse by the minute. He ran his hand through his hair and began pacing back and forth. "Let's see...don't you know a doctor? Can't they make a home visit? Take care of him here?"
Theresa stood in front of him on her tippy toes. "Yes. And yes. My mom is a doctor and would gladly help you out with that. Tell Tailah to call her and ask."
Zayne nodded and walked back upstairs. He went into Ryu's room. "Tailah, Can you call your mom? We need a doctor and Ryu is too sick to move right now. She has to come here."
Tailah nodded and took out her phone. She dialed her mom's number.
"Hello?"
"Hey Mom. Can you do a house visit? Resa's boyfriend is really really sick. He can't et up cuz he's too sick. Can you do a house visit."
"Sure mìja. I'll be over in a bit. Just text me the address. Just tell Resa to come back. Cc is getting really weak."
"Okay and thanks Mom." Tailah hung up and texted her the address. "She's on her way."
Theresa walked upstairs."I should get back to my friend."
Zayne nodded.
Ryu coughed some more. "Resa..." He gave her a weak smile. "Come back...soon...have fun."
Theresa kissed his head "I'll be back as soon as I can." She stroked his hair softly kissing his head again. "You just focus on feeling better."
Ryosuke nodded slightly, still giving her his best smile in his state before passing out.
Theresa sighed as her smile dissappeared.
"Wake up soon sis. So you can take care of him just like the amazing girlfriend you are." Tailah put a hand on her shoulder.
Theresa nodded. "Yeah. Thanks sis. You may not feel like it, but you're just as amazing and km sure someone will prove it to you sooner or later." She giggled.
"Fingers crossed!" Tailah teased.
Theresa waved. "Hopefully I'll see you guys soon. Just please, don't give up on me no matter how long it takes. I will be back!" She smiled before disappearing.
Tailah sighed sadly before looking at Zayne with a small smile. "You wanna sleep in here with your brother till he's better. I can go get the Air mattress and get some of the extra blankets and such from the cabinet."
Zayne shook his head. "I'll be fine. I have a feeling I won't get much sleep anyway."
Tailah hugged him. "I'm sorry mi amor... I really am. Just know, I'm here for you and will help you relieve any stress in any way possible, I promise."
Zayne nodded and hugged her back. "Thanks..."
"Now what do you wanna do love? Try to get some sleep, eat some food? I'll cook for you, anything you want. Just tell me and I'll do it..." Tailah replied.
Zayne kissed her passionately on the lips before giving a small smile. "I'm fine, my love. But how about you cook up some soup for ryu? He should eat to rebuild his strength."
"That's a great idea...!!" Tailah kissed his cheek and ran downstairs and started making the soup.
Zayne sighed and sat down next to the bed, watching over his sick brother. "Ryu..."
Tailah finished the soup and nodded in contentment before walking upstairs with the soup. She pushed open the door a little wider and walked in. "Done..." She set it down on the table. "I only burnt myself 3 times." She outed. "Aw but he passed out... I'll feel bad waking him up..."
There was a knock from downstairs.
"That's probably my mother. I'll go get it..." Tailah walked downstairs. She walked back up after a bit. Joanne right behind her.
Joanne walked over to Ryu and put her hand on his head. "Besides the plane ride. Has he been under any stress...?"
Tailah shrugged. "It was weird Mom. Before the plane he was fine and his aura was healthy even on the plane, even after getting off. It was so sudden for him to just randomly get sick.."
"Isn't it just amazing how one of you gets hurt or sick... Then someone else just has some kind of problem that draws away from it. I swear, it's like you guys are being followed by sickness and problems everywhere. Reminds me of Cc and the others when they were your age. Someone was always in the hospital, just like you guys. Jeez, you poor things." She sighed sadly and removed her hand. "I'll need to do some tests. Medically and magically. But he needs to eat. If he throws up it'll hurt him unless he has food in his stomach."
"I made him soup.." Tailah gestured to the tray.
Ryu growled loudly as if he were being threaten in his sleep.
Zayne narrowed his eyes. "Fight it ryu. You have to fight it!"
Tailah grabbed Zayne's sleeve. "Babe... What's going on..?"
Zayne looked at her and sighed. "I thought it was just a cold mixing badly with a hangover and jetlag but I know. It's much worse than that. Every wolf goes through a certain transformation and gains an element out of it. That wolf will be able to summon and control that element at will but their body must be prepped for it. Each transformation is different. This...is one of them." He shook his head. "I knew he was late for his but to think it would happen now. Talk about bad timing."
"Gains an element...?" Tailah looked at her mom.
"Sweetheart, why the hell would I know what that means? So don't look at me." Joanne stated.
Tailah looked at her boyfriend. "Element? Transformation? So he's not... Sick?" Yeah, she was completely confused.
Zayne ran his hand through his hair. "He is but...he's not the kind of sick you think. Argh! This is why didn't want to say anything. It's so hard to explain! Look, most wolves around here either has an elemental power or not. I thought ryu wasn't going to get it since it usually happens around the age of 16. But I can smell the change in him. It's part of his wolf change."
Ryu growled loudly and clawed at his bed, tearing it.
Zayne quickly grabbed his hands to stop him from doing that. "Ryu, stop it!"
Ryu moaned in pained as he breathes heavily.
Tailah put a hand to her cheek and bit her lip. "What do we do... He's in so much pain... Isn't there something we can do...?"
Zayne shook his head. "I wish there was. I would have done it in a heartbeat but there just isn't...."
"Are there any risks...?"