gioco di ruolo casuale Troublesome School: secondo Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

gioco di ruolo casuale 10208 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 10208

più di un anno fa xXDreamWriterXx said…
The flames grew as Shana blushed even more. "S-Sexier....!"
più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
Sora nodded. "Oh yeah."
Shana covered her face with her hands as the flames kept growing.
Sora's smirk turned into a slight smile. He grabbed her hands and pulled them away. "I'm sorry babe. Was that too far? I won't say it anymore." He kissed her hands. "Just please don't cover your beautiful face."
Shana continue to blush but the flames slowly went down. "I-It's fine, really. I just don't hear people call me those kind of things so it makes feel...embarrassed. "
"No need to feel embarrassed babe. You are all those things." Sora said placing his hand on her blushing cheek. He kissed her forehead.
Shana closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead, enjoying the feeling that came with it.
Sora pulled back and looked into her beautiful eyes. "Do you believe me when I say you're all the things I call you."
Shana could feel her heart pick up pace as she looked into his eyes. "Yes..." She said softly. "I trust you so I believe you. Even though I don't really see it myself."
Sora sighed. "What can I do to make you feel beautiful?" Sora said.
Shana suddenly hugged him tightly. "Love me unconditionally no matter what."
Sora smiled and hugged her back, stroking her hair. "I've already been doing that my love."
Shana buried her face in his shoulder. "Even...even after you learn about my past, never stop loving me."
"Your past. Shana. Your past won't make me stop loving you. Please tell me. What happened to you in the past." Sora said.
Shana shook her head slightly. "I'm...I'm not ready to say yet..."
Sora sighed, but understood. "Ok Shana. Take your time." He pulled away from her and walked back to the food.
last edited più di un anno fa
Shana felt bad but she couldn't help it. She didn't want to ruin such a good thing.
"It's done." Sora said. "Wanna use a bowl or plate?"

(Awww...what happened in her past?)
"Either is fine." Shana said.

((Bad foster home, no good ex boyfriend. Pretty dramatic))
(Sounds like Cc with the no good ex-boyfriend thing.)

Sora shrugged and got down two plates. Then he set them down and took the top of the rice and then the teriyaki chicken. "Shit. I forgot to do something." He walked back up the stairs into his bedroom, shutting the door.
((I got the idea from Cc! XD))

Shana watched him go and then stared at the food with a blank face.
(Lol. I figured as much.)

"For deaths sake!!! Will you eat please!?" Sora yelled from upstairs.
Shana jumped, not expecting that. How did he know? She slowly began eating, surprised at how good it was.
Sora walked down, pulling his sleeve down.
Shana looked at him. "Something the matter?"
Sora shook his head. "No." He sat down and began eating with his opposite hand. Keeping the other 1 nice and hidden.
Shana stared in the direction of his hidden hand. "Are you hiding something from me?"
"Nope." Sora said.
Shana frowned. "Then why are you hiding you hand?"
"Not hiding my hand." Sora said. He truely wasnt, he's hiding his arm.
"Then what about your arm?" Shana asked.
Sora bit his lip. Now she got him. He didnt wanna lie to her. He didnt wanna have any secrets in this relatiobship. But if she wanted to keep secrets, he'd also keep secrets. And he had plenty. He mentally smirked. "Sorry! It hurts cuz I hit my arm on a wall on the way up, I wrapped it cuz I didnt want you to know. But guess you caught me." Perfect lie.
Shana gasped. "Oh no! Are you okay? Let me see. If you wrapped it then it must be pretty bad." She stood up and walked over to him. She grabbed his hand and pulled it out so she could see his arm.
Sora pulled it back quickly. "No it's fine..."
Yumi kicked Sora's head. "STOP LYING TO EACHOTHER!!!" She yelled.
Sora turned and looked up at the pixie. Rubbing his head.
"C'mon Sora. You're mom and dad told everything to eachother. Cc didn't want to but Jake made her tell him. You want to be like your dad right?" Yumi said.
"Yes, but..." Sora started.
"Don't but me damnit. Remember all the things Cc told you she told him?" Yumi said.
"Yes..." Sora started.
"Name them all!!" Yumi interrupted.
"Her good for nothing, vampire boyfriend, drank from and bit her and sometimes abused her emotionally and on rare occasions, physically. Her dad abused her emotionally, physically, and sexually. Her friend raped her. And she always used to get bullied." Sora said.
"See Shana. Couples are supposed to tell eachother everything. And Sora really wants your relationship to have no lies or secrets. He could've easily read your mind, but he didn't. Doesnt that mean anything to you?" Yumi said.
"Yumi, it's her buisness! If she doesn't want me to know anything about her, that's fine. I'm sorry Shana. Please ignore her...." Sora said, kind of sadly.
Shana stared in shock at what she just heard but then felt the pressure. The pressure into telling him. "That's....That's not fair...." They had only started going out and already she was pressured into telling him things she wasn't ready to tell? "Why? Why can't you wait? Why am I pressured into telling?" Tears formed in her eyes. "You think I don't want to tell him everything? I do! I want to tell him every last scary detail of my past but....but...." She backed as flames appeared at her feet. These weren't friendly flames that wouldn't burn. This was real dangerous burning fire and it was spreading around her. "I-I'm scared...why do you want to rush things? I'm not ready to spill it all out...." Her voice began to rise. "I'm not ready to tell you I have no parents, my foster parents are abusive and my ex tried to kill me! Why can't you understand?!" Her flames grew out of control before she ran out of the house, leaving a fiery trail behind.
"I'm not pressuring yo...oh whatever." Sora said closing the door. "Hungry Yumi."
Yumi nodded.
(timeskippimg next day)
Sora sat up in his bed and yawned. "I'm so staying home. And keeping away from girls."
Shana stood in front of her house and gulped. She slowly walked back inside and closed the door.
(Gomen!!! That was so mean!!!! I'll make it better and nicer for now on!!!! Sorry!!!)

Sora sat up again. "No! I'm not keeping away from girls! I am going to get Shana back.....:!!! I just....don't know how...." He sighed sadly. "Mom......help...." Tears streamed down his cheek.
Cc was sitting on his counter as a pixie. She had snuck away from Jake and the others to come check on him. "Oh honey." She flew over and changed to a human sitting next to him, hugging him, her hand on the back of his head. "Honey! You really should get her out of such living conditions! What Yumi did, was without a doubt, not ok. But you didn't do anything, you said you were ok with her keeping it. You have to apologize!!" Cc said.
"B-but I can't.....sh-she hates me now and probably never wants to see me again!" Sora said holding his mother tightly.
"Honey. You love this girl right?" Cc said.
"Yes. Of course! More than anything!" Sora said.
"Tell her that. Do anything to make her feel....wanted and loved. I know you're at that age where you can't control your hormones." Cc said.
"Mom..." Sora said blushing.
"Hush up. You know it's true." Cc said.
Sora sighed. "I know she'll never want to see me again. Never ever again. I just wanna hold her Mom. So she knows she's loved! But I know for a fact she hates me. I'm a suckass excuse of a person and even more suckass excuse of a boyfriend. I just wanna die!!! But I just want her ha-happy!!"
((Okay, thanks!))

Shana was curled up under blanket, trying her best to ignore the pain that racked her body. Her foster parents weren't exactly...happy about spending the entire night out. She silently cried as she laid there helplessly and all alone. "He hates me...he hates me...he totally hate me...I'm better off...dead." She whimpered, in her mind in a dark place.
(Yep!!)

"What do I do Mom?" Sora asked.
"Apologize." Cc said.
"How though? She hates me!" Sora said.
"Stop whining sweetie. Shana needs your undivided attention! She needs you Sora! Call her!! Tell her you need her back!!" Cc said.
"She won't answer and I know it." Sora said.
Shana slowly walked over to her bathroom and closed the door, locking the door. She didn't bother turning on the lights. She didn't want to see her reflection.
"Mom! I have a bad feeling!" Sora said. He grabbed his phone and called Shana. "Please pick up!! Please!!!"
Shana felt her pocket vibrate and she took out her phone and answered it without checking the caller. "I'm sorry...I can't talk. I'm...about to do something."her voice was dull and was cracked, mostly from non stop crying.
"Shana don't! Please! Whatever you're doing!! Don't do it, please!!! Don't hang up!! I need to talk to you!! Please don't hang up!!" Sora pleaded, alredy in tears.
Shana tensed up as she head sora's voice. "So...ra?" She clenched her fist. "I'm scared...I'm all alone...I'm in so much pain. I don't want this...I don't want this at all."
"I understand that now Shana. I don't want you to go through such torture. But you're not alone, I wanna help you. I need you Shana. Don't hurt yourself. I'll do anything to help you, I'd even let you live with me and my family!" Sora said. "I just want you happy! I'm sorry for pushing you before you were ready."
"But...but..." Tears were pouring down her cheek. "I'm not happy. I'm suffering. I'm in pain and I can't take it anymore! I'm just....so scared." Shana cried even more. "Please...help me..."
"Shana I will! If you can sneak out of your house and if you really want to, pack some clothes, you can stay with me till we find somewhere for you to be safe, if you want. Otherwise just sneak out and we'll find you a safer place to stay." Sora said.
"I-I don't know if I can...I'm too scared to leave. What if they find me? What if I'm not safe anywhere?" Shana whimpered.
"I'll keep you safe Shana. I swear! Please just trust me." Sora said.