gioco di ruolo casuale Troublesome School: secondo Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

gioco di ruolo casuale 10208 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4001-4050 of 10208

più di un anno fa xXDreamWriterXx said…
Shana stared in shock as she slowly took it. She smiled softly with a faint blush as she held it close to her chest. "Thank you..."
più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
Sora smiled and kissed her forehead. "Anything for you my love."
Russell smiled at his nephew. He really has changed, all thanks to Shana.
last edited più di un anno fa
Shana blushed further and smiled at him. "Sora..."

The twins came back down, ready to go. Aki had finally stopped crying but she still looked sad. Daisuke had a calm expression on but anyone who was really close could see that he was anything but calm.
(Sorry! My phone went all crazy on me.)

"You guys ready?" Sora asked wiping away his tears.
Shana nodded.
Aki nodded slightly, tightly holding Daisuke's hand.
Daisuke nodded as well.
"C'mon..." Sora said. He pulled Shana towards his motorcycle.
Shana followed
Daisuke and Aki hugged Russell one more time. "Bye dad,daddy"
Russell hugged them back. "Goodbye my angels. I'm very proud of your decision and your mother will be too. We love you so very much. And be careful. Daisuke, I'm counting on you to keep your sister safe." He looked up. "And Sora?!"
Sora looked over from helping Shana onto his motorcycle.
"You'd better keep your true love safe. She's a keeper." Russell said walking over, holding the twins close to him.
Sora nodded. "Thanks uncle."
"I love you as well Sora. And you'd better be careful." Russell replied.
"I will. I swear. Shana is now and always will be my top priority." Sora said.
"Good Sora. I'm very proud of you for knowing how to treat your girl. Not many boys get it at first, you're one of the few." Russell said.
"But what about you?" Sora questioned.
"I wasn't perfect at all. I made mistakes along the way, so have your father, mother, and aunts." Russell said.
Sora nodded.
Daisuke nodded. "Thanks dad. We love you and mom too."
Aki nodded, liking her father's hug.
Russell kissed their heads.
"Daisuke. Can you fly like your dad with your shadow?" Sora questioned. "We only need to get to the airport?"
Daisuke nodded as the shadows around him began to rise from the ground. "I can shape them into anything I want. Even wings."
"Good." Sora said nodding. He sat on the motorcycle in front of Shana. "Ready precious?" He questioned looking back at Shana.
Shana blushed and nodded with a smile. "Yes!"
Sora smiled. "Alright." He pulled his helmet on making sure she was secure. "C'mon guys." He started his bike and drove off.
Shana rested her head against his back with a soft smile.
Daisuke wrapped his arm around Aki as the shadows wrapped around them and took them up in the air. Then it sped off after Sora and Shana.
(Timeskip to when they reach Japan)

Sora walked out of the airport, with Shana on his back, who had fallen asleep on the plane. "Guys it's really late. Should we just start the search tomorrow morning." He looked back at his cousins.
Daisuke nodded. "Sure."
Aki yawned and rubbed her right eye. "Sounds good."
Shana snuggled against his back in her sleep.
Sora smiled and ruffled Aki's hair. "C'mon. Let's get to the hotel." He lead them off. "Shit...I forgot to tell Mom and Dad where I was goin' oops." His phone floated up. "Oh jeez. 10 missed calls from Dad. 10 missed calls from Mom...oh no..."
"Better call them back now. You know how scary your parents can be when they are pissed." Daisuke said.
"Er. Which is why I won't call them back. If there's one thing I'm scared of, it's them." Sora replied.
Aki leaned against Daisuke, ready to pass out. "They will be more pissed if you wait till you come back." She said and then yawned.
"Daisuke. Carry her the rest of the way so she can sleep. We've got an hour walk ahead of us. And just as long as Dad doesn't call now...I'll call tomorrow...probably." Sora remarked.
Daisuke picked Aki up like a princess and she immediately cuddled against his chest.
Sora's phone began to ring. It was jake.
Sora stiffened. Before answering with a shaky, "he-hey Dad..."
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ANSWERING YOUR DAMN PHONE?!" Jake yelled, clearly pissed.
Sora held the phone away from his ear. Then put it back to his ear. Terrified to the point of almost crying. "I-I was on a plane...Aki, Daisuke, Sh-Shana and I went to go look for Arci and Arein."
Cc grabbed the phone from Jake, already crying. "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL US ANY OF THIS PLAN!!"
"I-I forgot..." Sora stuttered.
"YOU FORGOT!!? OH YOU FORGOT!!!" Cc laughed with dry humor. "AND TO THINK WE TRUSTED YOU FOR ALL THIS TIME AND YOU GO AND DO THIS!! ALL BECAUSE YOU FORGOT!"
"B-but I di-did..." Sora almost whispered.
Daisuke winced, able to hear everything since they were yelling.
Aki didn't as she was passed out in her brother's arms
Shana was also still sleeping on Sora's back and tighten her grip around his neck.
Jake took the phone back from Cc. He tried to sound calm but the anger was still there. "Listen Sora. You said you were just going to see the twins. How do you think we felt when we heard you were not there? I am one minute away from hunting you down and dragging you back by your fangs! But..." He sighed. "I understand you want to get Arci and Arein back. Just...hurry up and we will discuss your punishment when you return. Understand?"
"Ye-yes sir..." Sora replied sadly. Tears falling from his eyes.
Jake sighed and scratched the back of his head. "You know we only do this because we care right? We just want to make sure you stay safe."
"I-I know..." Sora said, letting his tears fall. He pushed the hotel door open with his free hand.
Cc sighed. Hearing her son's choked up voice on the other end of the line.
Daisuke followed quietly behind him.
"Then why are you crying? You should have known that your actions would come with consequences." Jake said.
"I'm not crying. I'm just quiet, cuz Shana and Aki are sleeping." Sora said. He grabbed the key from the hotel clerk and walked up to their room. "A-and I'm stuttering cuz I've never heard you scream at me be-before. So I'm a bit shaken up. B-but I'm not crying." He wiped his tears quickly.
"Well maybe if you REMEMBERED to tell us where exactly you were going, I wouldn't have to yell." Jake said. "The world is dangerous. I just don't want anything happening to my only son."
"I know...I'm sorry..." Sora said lying Shana on one of the beds.
Shana still clung on to his shirt tightly, refusing to let go.
Daisuke slowly lowered Aki onto the other bed and tucked her in.

"Okay then. I don't know what time it is over there but I'll let you rest and we will talk more when you return." Jake said.
Sora fumbled with Shana's hands, but couldn't get his shirt free, so he lyed beside her. "Yes sir..."
Jake nodded. "Alright. See you when you get back." He hung up.
Shana snuggles closer sora.
Cc was sitting on the couch, legs crossed, hands over her face. "Shi-shit..."

Sora put the phone down and held Shana close. Crying silently, knowing his parents were disappointed in him.
Jake went over and sat next to his wife, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "We just got to wait till he returns. Till then, we think of a punishment for him."

Shana's hand slowly reached up and sipped away his tears before she opened her eyes to look at him. "Sora..."
Cc nodded.

Sora remained still, letting more tears fall.
Jake kissed the side of her head. "He will be alright. We will have a long talk about all of this but for now, all we can do is wait."

"Sora....everything will be alright." Shana said softly. "Your parents might be mad but that just shows how much they care about your safety."
"We've never had to punish him before Jake. I don't understand what got into him." Cc said.

"The-they've never been disappointed in me be-before... I-I just ruined the trust they ha-had for me..." Sora whispered.
"He was worried about those two friends of his. Maybe he was so busy worrying, he really did forget to tell us." Jake said. "We did some reckless stuff when we were worried others."

"They will trust you again. You just have to earn it back when we go back." Shana whispered back.
Cc sighed.

"How though?" Sora said.
Jake pulled her closer. "Don't worry. He knows how to handle himself when he gets into any problems. He will be fine. So...what should we do for his punishment?"

Shana shrugged. "I'm not sure but I'm sure you can figure something out."
"I don't know...he doesn't really have any hobbies. And there's no way we can keep him away from Shana. He'll get depressed again. Plus she lives here, so she's definitely out of the question." Cc replied.

Sora nodded.
Jake thought about it. "How about....shorten cerfew time, confiscate his motorcycle for a while and....maybe put Shana in her own room. She is living here now. She deserves her own room. Also no sex." He nodded, liking that idea.

Shana kissed him on the lips softly, trying to cheer him up a bit.
"Yeah. That should work." Cc said. "But no sex...C'mon you know how hard that is."

Sora still felt sad.
"Which makes it a very good punishment." Jake said with a slight smirk. "And it's only till we say so."

Shana pulled away and gently placed her hand on his cheek. "Sora, everything will be alright."
"He's gonna go insane...especially since we do it every night. He's gonna hear us and go insane." Cc said.

Sora placed a hand on her hand that was on his cheek. "My parents can be very cruel...I'm scared to find out what my punishment is.."