gioco di ruolo casuale Troublesome School: secondo Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

gioco di ruolo casuale 10208 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4201-4250 of 10208

più di un anno fa xXDreamWriterXx said…
Shana was glaring up at the sky, fire blazing.
Aki stared at the sky as well in shock and confusion.
What they were staring at was a big demonic bird. It shrieked at them causing Aki to cover her ears.
"What the hell is that thing?" She asked, terrified.
Shana clenched her teeth. "A demonic bird..."
 Shana was glaring up at the sky, fuoco blazing. Aki stared at the sky as well in shock and confusion
più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
(Eeek! Im gonna have a nightmare tonight...)

Arci held onto Daisuke.
Arein held Aki close to him.
"Is it after you?" Sora asked.
(Lol sorry!))

Daisuke held Arci close. "We have to get out of here!"
Aki nodded, clenching onto Arein. "I agree! We need to leave before it attacks."
Shana narrowed her eyes at the bird but answered Sora through gritted teeth. "Sadly, yes." She glanced at everyone. "Leave now! I'll distract it for as long as I can!"
"What?! We can't just leave you here to deal with that big monster looking bird!" Aki said.
"Not only can I not. But I won't!" Sora agreed. "Everyone here has a mode of quick transportation. Time to use it."
Arci grew wings and flew up, flying around the bird at the speed of light. When she stopped, a metallic substance formed around it, creating 6 bars around it. "That just pissed you off huh? It's definitely not strong enough." She flew back down. "Run is all I can say..."
The demonic bird smirked slightly and Shana saw. She quickly turned to everyone. "Get down!"
The bird shrieked and spun around at lightning speed till the bags cracked and shattered, falling on top of them.
Daisuke pushed Arci down, shielding her body with his.
Aki curled up into a ball on the ground.
Shana shielded herself with her arms.
The bird suddenly swooped down and picked up Shana with its claws. She screamed as its claws pierced her skin, causing her to bleed.
Aki gasped. "SHANA!"
Daisuke got up and conjured the shadows to form wings on his back, lifting him up into the sky. He shot shadow ice balls from his hands but the bird easily dodged, carrying Shana higher in the air.
Shana tried to burn the bird but it appeared fire proof, making her attacks useless.
"Sora! Get her!" Arein said still holding Aki.
"Shit. I hoped I'd never had to do this..." Sora said. Black large wings sprouted from his back and he flew up faster than the speed of light. He reached the bird and grabbed its wing, ripping it in half. Dropping the half he ripped off. Causing it to drop Shana.
Sora swooped down, catching Shana, right before she hit the floor. And he flew back to the others. Landing. "C'mon. Before it heals and comes back."
last edited più di un anno fa
Daisuke landed next to Arci. "He's right. Let's leave now!" He grabbed her hand and rushed off.
The demonic bird screamed in pain and slowly began to regenerate.
Shana winced in pain as her flames went out. Both her shoulders were bleeding badly.
Arein grabbed Aki's hand and ran after them.
"Hang in there my love..." Sora begged before running off after everyone.
Shana was panting heavily, eyes tightly closed and pain raidiating throughout her body.
They all reached the hotel and ran inside, up to their room.
Sora lyed Shana on the bed.
Arci ran over taking out her doctor's kit and took Shana's shirt off, lying a towel over her chest. "I'm sorry Shana. I ran out of sleeping gas, I'll try to make it as quick as possible." She got to work on Shana's shoulders, which both needed stitches which luckily, Arci was already mastered and trained in.
Sora held Shana's hand as Arci worked on her stitches.
Shana screamed in pain, her wounds a strange purple color and spreading.
Daisuke looked and frowned. "What is that? Looks like poison or something."
Arci looked at the wounds. "It is poison, that thing must've had some sort of poison in it's nails."
"What do we do Arcileenne?!" Sora exclaimed.
"I'm sorry Sora...but I-I don't know..." Arci said sadly. "I can't stitch it. The poison will just be stuck..and poison is only made to kill people...there's no medical way to get it out..."
"N-no.." Sora said, falling to his knees all the way. "I-I won't let her die..."
"C-Can't you suck it out Sora? L-Like what you did with Arci?" Aki asked.
Shana gasped. "NO!" She gasped out. "Dan....gerous..."
"But we can't let you die!" Aki said as she started to cry.
Daisuke looked at the wound. "This poison doesn't look like normal poison. It was a demonic bird after all. This could deadly, even to Sora."
Sora hugged Shana.
Arein hugged Aki.
"Anti-poison!" Arci exclaimed. She took out a vile of purple liquid. "It's meant to block out any and I mean ANY kind of poison. It's risky this posion does block out ANY other. Even though it can't kill you. It could make you sick. You'll still be able to do everything you normally would. But it messes with your powers, sometimes it brings back things you've done before. It could make you cut Sora, or make you go on a blood frenzy."
Sora grabbed the vile and drank it. "That won't happen. Either way, Shana's too important for me to lose! It's thanks to her, I'm who I am today!" He let the anti-posion set in. Before quickly biting Shana's neck, sucking out the poison.
Shana gasped and a tear rolled down her cheek as she felt the poison be drained out of her. The strange purple color around her wounds began to fade and disappear.
Sora pulled back just as he got all the poison out. He waited a bit, and after he realized he still felt the same, he looked down at Shana. "Shana...?"
Shana panted slightly but her skin looked better. "Sora..."
Sora hugged her. "Are you o-ok!?"
Arci got a water bottle and a small cup and poured some water into the cup, setting it in the bedside table.
Shana weakly hugged him back. "I'm...fine. Tired...thirsty."
Aki sighed in relief. "Oh thank god she is okay!"
"Yeah, that was close." Daisuke said.
"Here.." Sora said grabbing the cup of water, helping her drink it.
Arein and Arci smiled.
Shana drank it slowly.
Aki giggled slightly
Daisuke smiled.
Sora pulled the cup back as soon as it was empty. "Just rest for now." He pulled the comforter over her and walked into the bathroom rinsing off his face.
"Sora...you saved two people today...you should be proud." Arci said
Sora walked out. "I am..."
"Sora you told your mom you'd be back today." Arein reminded.
"I'll give her a couple hours. If we have to stay an extra day, I'll call. Maybe I'll get lucky and Dad will call to check up." Sora said.
Shana yawned and slowly sat up. "N-No...we can go now."
"But Shana, you look so tired. You can rest a while." Aki said, worried.
Shana shook her head with a small smile. "No, I'm fine, really."
"Are you sure my love?" Sora asked worried.
"Yes. I don't want you to get into anymore trouble." Shana said and stood out of bed. But as soon as she did, her legs gave out and she fell to her knees. Her shoulders still hurt even though there was no poison plus it seems like the fear has reached down to her legs.
"Ok. But how about I carry you..." Sora said picking Shana up.
Shana blushed instantly. "A-Are you sure? I'm heavy...."
"I've carried you more than once Shana." Sora said. "C'mon guys." He walked out.
"Kk!" Arci said pulling Daisuke after them.
"C'mon Aki." Arein said pulling her off.
It took a couple hours to get home. But finally they made it back.
"Home sweet home." Arein and Arci said.
"My parents are gonna murder my ass." Sora said.
Shana was sleeping peacefully in his arms.
"I'm sure it won't be that bad." Aki said.
"Yeah. Our mom is probably going to guilt us with tears." Daisuke said.
"Good luck my fellow conrads. I better get home. See ya tomorrow? If I'm alive." Sora said. He dissapeared and reappeared in front of his house. "Shit..." He took a deep breath and opened the front door. "Mom! Dad! We're back!"
Jake was on the couch. He got up and walked over to him. "Welcome home." He raised an eyebrow at the sleeping in girl In his arms. "Long trip?"

"So...what are you guys going to do now?" Aki asked.
"If you count me having to save her and Arci from poison by sucking it out a long trip. Oh yeah. So where's Shana's new room." Sora said holding her closer.
"Yes Jake. Where is Shana's new room..?" Cc questioned. Watching her son hold onto his true love as if he was about to lose a favorite toy.

"Go home I guess.." Arein said.
Jake motioned upstairs. "Next to your room. Figured you wouldn't want her to far away from you." Jake said.

Aki quickly hugged him. "Promise you won't disappear without telling me."
"Ok...I'll go tuck her in. Then you guys can yell at me..but she has really bad nightmares when I'm not beside her..." Sora walked upstairs.

Arein hugged her back. "Promise."
Jake raised an eyebrow. "Nightmares?"

Shana snuggled against him.

Aki smiled. "I'm so happy you are back."
Daisuke stroked Arci's cheek. "You sure you're okay now?"
Sora changed Shana into her pajamas. Before tucking her in. Kissing her forehead, walking out and shutting the door. He sighed before walking downstairs. "Ok. Just keep it down. I don't want Shana to wake up. She probably won't get any sleep tonight so I at least want her to sleep for a while."

"Me too." Arein said.
"C'mon Arein. We should get home." Arci walked off.
"Night Aki." Arein said kissing her cheek. "See ya Daisuke." He followed after his cousin.
Jake crossed his arms and motioned with his head to the couch. "Sit."

Aki smiled and waved. "Bye!"
Daisuke waved. "See ya later." They both headed home. When they got there, they opened the door. "We're home!"
Sora sat down quickly.

"Hey you two...how was your trip?" Russell said from the couch.
Jake walked over and stood in front of him, frowning. "You....did we not raise you better than this? You are to always let us know where you are in case something happens to you. I know you were worried about your friends but that is no excuse for not giving us a heads up warning."

"It was good." Aki said.
"Except for the part Arci was poisoned and then Shana. They were both saved by Sora." Daisuke said.
Sora nodded. "I know."

"Wow.." Russell said.
"We are disappointed in you. You know better. So your punishment is this. Your curfew is cut an hour short and no motorcycle till we say so." Jake said and stuck out his hand. "Give me the keys."

The twins nodded before getting tackled into a strong hug by their mother.
"Oh I was so worried about you two!" Miki said, pulling away so she could examine them.
"We're fine mom. Don't worry." Daisuke said.
Miki frowned. "Don't worry? You know I can't help it! You two are our little mircale babies. I don't know what I do if anything happened to you. When your father told me where you went, I almost hopped on the next plane to get you. But...your father stoped me of course. "
"Thanks dad!" The twins said making Miki pout.
Sora tossed him the keys. "We're done right, cuz I'm tired..." He stood up and started walking up the stairs.
"Sora!" Cc hissed.

"No problem. Now get up to bed, it's late." Russell said smiling.
Jake appeared in front of him. "We are done when we say we are. Don't just walk from us!"

"Okay!" The twins said and hurried upstairs.
Miki still pouted. "I still can't believe you let them go. What if they had gotten poison too?"
Sora crossed his arms and glared at his father, eyes glowing red. "Move...Jake..."
Cc gasped. "Sora!!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him by the arm.
"Ow!" Sora growled.
"What has gotten into you mister!!!" Cc yelled.
Sora suddenly hugged her. Crying.
"Sora..." Cc questioned.
"To save Shana, I had to drink this anti-potion. And Arci said it would me-mess with my brain...now I know what she meant...and too make it worse. There's two o-other poisons in my system..." Sora cried completely sorry.

"Miki. We have to let them go on their own sometimes. They've showed us no proof on not letting them go places alone sweetie." Russell said.
Jake ran a hand through his hair. "Why would you do that? Why didn't you just spit out the poison?"

Miki sat next to him and sighed. "I know but still...I can't help but worry."
"What? I could do that?" Sora cried.
Cc facepalmed. "I think you may have the same sickness as your uncle? It's not the poison. My birth father had it, so Russell got it, and now you must have it. Must've skipped me cuz I got lucky. Joanne told me it was in my system but wouldn't have any affect on me."
"Wha-wha-what?" Sora uttered.
"I've suspected it since you were a baby. I remembered what Russell went through at the age of 6. Same thing happened to you. It's one of the reasons you can't control your powers no matter how hard you try." Cc said.
"Am I gonna die?!" Sora exclaimed.
"No. Just take the same medicine as your uncle. We'll get you some tomorrow. But don't tell anyone. It'll be between, me, you, and father. Now apologize to Jake for the way you just treated him." Cc kissed his head, then gave him a slight push to his father.

Russell smiled and held her close. "I know...it's our jobs. It can't be helped."
Jake stared at his son, waiting.

Miki closed her eyes. "Yeah...I guess."
Sora looked straight into his father's angry eyes. Almost biting back tears. "I'm sorry Dad..."

Russell kissed her head. "C'mon. Let's get to our room. It's pretty late."
Jake sighed and then tussled Sora's hair with a smile. "Well as long as you apologized, everything is alright. Go on up to bed. It's late."

Miki smiled softly and nodded. "Okay."
Sora nodded and hugged both of his parents. "Thank you for caring about me...I love you both." He smiled and walked upstairs, sleepily.

Russell helped her up and lead her to their room.