gioco di ruolo casuale Inside The Bellarex

XxLostAngelxX posted on Dec 16, 2014 at 02:12AM
Welcome to The Bellarex apartment building!
The outside may be like any other ordinary apartment building but as they say, it's what's on the inside that counts, and the residents of The Bellarex are anything but ordinary.

Rockstars, loving families, old folks, crazy cat ladies, demons, sorcerers, and a whole host of other beings call The Bellarex home and there is always room for one more!

((This is a random rp. The only rule is that everyone lives in The Bellarex. You can be whatever or whoever you want. Just have fun!))

Name:

Species:

How Long Have You Lived In The Bellarex?:

Apartment Number:

Do You Live With Anyone?:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Welcome to The Bellarex apartment building! The outside may be like any other ordinary apartment bu
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 02:38AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 59 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

più di un anno fa XxLostAngelxX said…
Name: Nathan "Nate" Sutcliffe

Species: Human/Sorcerer

How Long Have You Lived In The Bellarex?: 1 year

Apartment Number: 213

Do You Live With Anyone?: Yes, Ripper

Likes: Good Scotch, classic rock, expensive clothes, playing soccer

Dislikes: Not getting tips, "high-and-mighty" types, Ripper ignoring him, pop music

Bio: Born and raised in London, England by his impoverished family. Nate quarreled often with his father, who was in a bizarre competition with his son for his wife's attentions. Nate had a younger sister who was murdered as a child and her death only caused further problems for him at home. Nate grew to have a strong sense of self-preservation, though that didn't mean staying entirely out of the way of trouble. He eventually met a man he decided to dub, "Ripper". The two of them had an instantaneous connection and moved to America together into The Bellarex. He works as a bartender and is quite adept at the use of magic, though he seldom uses it for anything other than basic self-gratification.
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Nathan "Nate" Sutcliffe Age: 25 Species: Human/Sorcerer How Long Have te Lived In The
Name: Russell "Ripper" Renfew

Species: Human

Apartment Number: 213

Do You Live With Anyone?: Yes, Nate

Likes: Attention, Staying up late listening to music, a good fight, walking around at night

Dislikes: Getting up before 9am, Nate's possessiveness, running out of cigarettes, losing out on getting booked for a gig

Bio: Russell was born into a life of privilege, in Bath, England. His mom died when he was born so he was raised by his overbearing father and kind but absentminded grandmother. His father was constantly pressuring him into taking over the family businesses and trying to make him into his idealized version of what a good son ought to be. Frustrated with his father, Russell ran away to London and began a career as a musician/menace to society. There he met and befriended, Nate, who would name him "Ripper". They moved to America where Ripper does his best to work as a musician. He currently has no desire to ever return to England.

Name: Russell "Ripper" Renfew Age: 24 Species: Human How Long Have te Lived In The Bellare
più di un anno fa BanetteGhosneir said…
Name: he is called Manthurr

Species: Worldly Apparition

How Long Have You Lived In The Bellarex?: 2 years

Apartment Number: 514

Do You Live With Anyone?: no

Dislikes: Something too sweet, rabbits, having his sleep interrupted

Bio:
A living being created by Sekai Sumisu in this world, Manthurr was created simply to be of service to Humans that discover his existence, he enjoys the company of humans and would like to call one of them Master until their death, or they hand him to someone else, he has no real origin besides Sekai Sumisu, and no real family, he's just spent his 2 years of life living in the Bellarex, but he has seen Ripper around the building.
 [b]Name:[/b] he is called Manthurr [b]Age:[/b] 2 [b]Species:[/b] Worldly Apparition [b]How L
(He's the guy)
Name: Sekai Sumisu

Species: World Forger

How Long Have You Lived In The Bellarex?: 12 years

Apartment Number: 519

Do You Live With Anyone?: Yes, Alice Balburn

Likes: Moths, Owls, Worlds, old-fashioned Forging, Ancient Objects or Beings, sleeping, reading and green fields.

Dislikes: Armageddon and Birds

Bio:
A being who's Origin is unknown, even to himself, Sekai Sumisu once every year created a new world, meaning he has created 32 worlds.... 4 of which have reached Armageddon, Sekai prefers to live in his homeworld, a world he didn't forge, wondering on it's mysteries, and how it is much older than any of his worlds, and still is no where close to Armageddon, he lives in the Bellarex Complex with a Sorceress known as Alice.
 (He's the guy) [b]Name:[/b] Sekai Sumisu [b]Age:[/b] 32 [b]Species:[/b] World Forger [b]How
Name: Alice Balburn

Species: Sorceress

How Long Have You Lived In The Bellarex?: 8 years

Apartment Number: 519

Do You Live With Anyone?: Yes, Sekai Sumisu

Likes: Snow, Worlds, Fire, cookies and Supernatural beings.

Dislikes: Wolves, perverts and the destruction of worlds.

Bio:
One of the only people who knows of a World Forger's existence, a Sorceress adept in spacial travel inbetween dimensions, she studies Sekai to see if forging worlds can be done by regular humans, though she only gets a chance once a year to study him making a world, whilst she isn't, she is studying other magics.
 [b]Name:[/b] Alice Balburn [b]Age:[/b] 26 [b]Species:[/b] Sorceress [b]How Long Have te Liv
(boop)
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
(Merry Christmas!)
più di un anno fa KayKutie13 said…
Name: Onyx Jenkins (Known by friends as OJ for her love of Orange juice)

Species: Oracle

How Long Have You Lived In The Bellarex?: 6 months

Apartment Number: 113

Do You Live With Anyone?: Yes, Cindy Lu

Likes: Shoes, music, video games, animals, anything cute, anything involving skulls, sarcasm

Dislikes: Rude, arrogant people, romantic movies because they make her cry,

Bio: Onyx is an Oracle from Greece. Many of her species choose to make a living by letting themselves be "employed" by wealthy people who like to ensure they will continue to have a good future. However being the only child out of 3 kids to receive the gift of sight she was jealous of the thought that she would serve the rich and wealthy while her siblings got to go make their own adventure in life. Onyx through caution to the wind and instead went to college in Greece and Moved too america 1 1/2 year ago with her brother. Now she lives with a close friend the had made over year of first moving to america and spent the past 6 months living happily in the Bellarex.

Name: Onyx Jenkins (Known da Friends as OJ for her Amore of arancia, arancio juice) Age: 23 Species: Orac
((YAY! :D i thought no one was going to join this :<))
Name: Cindy Lu DeVille

Species: Siren

Apartment Number: 113

Do You Live With Anyone?: yes, She took Onyx on as a room mate 6 months ago

Dislikes: being lazy, eating fast food (Pizza is her only exception), bugs, and pineapples

Bio: Cindy Lu is a siren from the Mediterranean sea. She wanted a life full of adventure and everything where she was just seemed too calm, at the age of 18 she came to america where she heard everything was crazy and wild. she made a living as a model and finally ended up at the Bellarex after years of moving around with her mother. By the age of 20 Cindy realized her mother was mooching off of her modeling career and they had a huge outing and don't talk much unless they have too. since then Cindy Lu has taken care of herself.
 Name: Cindy Lu DeVille Age: 24 Species: Siren How Long Have te Lived In The Bellarex?: 1
Onyx was in the elevator currently trying to carry two shoe boxes, her long board, and her back pack as she swayed back n forth to the elevator music. She had a long day at work as exhausted! She looked down to see her protein shake sitting on the floor and silently cursed herself for forgetting to pick it up and some how fit it in with everything else she was carrying. She rolled her eyes as the elevator neared her floor "Oh Crap...." She slowly tried to reach down to grab her drink "Almost there....."

Cindy Lu was dancing to loud music playing through her speakers in her apartment. She twirled around, flipped her hair, sang, and laughed along with the booming music.
Alice awaited at the elevator door, she needed to go up to her room

Sekai hummed a quiet little tune to himself, it echoed throughout the full-water world, he sat apon the water with his back against the only tree in the whole world, water as far as he could see, this was his 2nd favorite world, since it was the only world incapable of Armageddon, there was no space, no stars, no sun, no moon, just water, the tree and light.

Manthur really wanted to leave the building and go out to find people, he waited patiently in Alice and Sekai's room, waiting for one of them to return so he could ask permission
Right as the elevator doors opened Onyx managed to grab her Protein Shake but dropped one of her shoe boxes. "Oh Crap!" She exclaimed beginning to get frustrated with herself. She was so clumsy sometimes it was a miracle she had made manager at the store she worked for, the hours were more demanding but she wouldn't turn down the very nice pay raise. After all, money sadly made the world go round.
((Haha yes :) I hope more people join too))
when the elevator doors opened, there was already someone inside, she had some boxes and she dropped one, Alice picked up the box
"do you need help?" she asked
Onyx smiled sheepishly "If ya don't mind could you please just hand me the box I dropped?" she felt a little embarrassed that stranger had caught her at a very embarrassing moment but she knew it would be worse if she just kept trying to pick everything up on her own.
Alice nodded, placing the box ontop the other boxes she was carrying.
"have a good day" Alice said, moving into the elevator, and waiting to see if the girl wanted to get off on this floor, or to go to another floor
Onyx smiled at her "Thank you very much" She let the elevator doors close "I'm the next floor up, my name is Onyx by the way." She smiled sweetly. However as soon as the doors closed she new the woman in the elevator with her was not human. It was not a bad thing she just always received a different vibe when she was around a human with no powers at all, it was part of being an Oracle.
((Should we make it every floor has 100 rooms?, like 1-99 is 1st floor, 100-199 is 2nd floor, 200-299 is 3rd, so on so forth))
Alice looked to Onyx, and return a smile
"I'm Alice, i live on the 6th floor" she said, as she pressed the button for the 2nd floor, then the button for the 6th floor.
Alice couldn't tell that Onyx was an Oracle, but then again if you're in the bellarex you've got some sort of connection to something strange.

Manthurr could hear the elevator moving, finally! maybe it was Alice!
((Yeah, I meant for the floor plans to work like that))
(yay! :D i can read minds!)
((sweeet!))
Onyx smiled as the elevator doors opened to the 2nd floor " Thanks again Alice, I hope we meet again. Have a great day!" With that Onyx was off and down the hall. Of course she couldn't get into her room with her hands full so instead she simply banged her hip into the door until she heard the music turn down and Cindy Lu opened the door with glimmering eyes "Please tell me one of those boxes is for me!" she cheered. Onyx snorted with a grin "With all the damn music you are gonna get us in trouble, thank goodness one of our neighbors in hard of hearing!...... and of course one box is for you!" She smiled and entered the apartment.
Alice nodded as Onyx left, Alice looked down the hall as Onyx went into her apartment
"I'm glad i live 4 floors up, that music is really loud" she went back inside the elevator, the doors closed and begun heading up the the 6th floor.

Sekai opened his eyes, it was time to head back to Sol and leave Aqu, he sighed as he faded out from Aqu, and begun fading into Sol, he noticed Manthurr waiting by the door... probably for Alice
the living room of their Apartment wasn't that big, you'd expect a creator of worlds to have some sort of amazing room, but nope. it's quite plain.
 Alice nodded as Onyx left, Alice looked down the hall as Onyx went into her apartment "[i]I'm glad i
Cindy Lu laughed as she turned the music down. "Let me see let me see!" She took her box and opened it "aww I love them!" She hugged Onyx. Onyx smiled "glad you like girl! Oh I met a nice girl who lives her. Shes like almost at the top of the building though" Cindy Lu raised an eye brow "I hope she never has to take the stares" she giggled and plopped onto the couch.
Alice sighed, 6th floor up, and 100 rooms per floor, she was glad she lived in the 19th room, but she shuddered to think how long she would need to walk if she lived somewhere near 50 and up, when the elevator finally got to her floor, she stepped out.... she could feel Manthurr waiting for her, she begun walking down the long hallway.

Manthurr waited for Alice to come, whilst Sekai just took a seat on the couch and watched the orange sun begin to set.
Nate had been awake for several hours now, which was far from unusual. In the apartment the air was clouded by the smell of magic, alcohol, sweat, and sex.

Ripper had performed last night at a fairly popular club and just had to bring the party back with him. Thankfully, everyone else had left by this point but they'd left quite the mess behind and Nate had begrudgingly been cleaning up.

Ripper was still snoozing away in bed; this too was of the usual. Nate had thought of waking him slightly annoyed by him still for his haughty behavior last night but he dismissed the thought almost as quickly as it had come into his head. He'd be kind and leave him be.

Nate lite a cigarette and headed out of the apartment. He got into the elevator and headed down to take out the trash.

Onyx began panicking her dear bunny Hoppers had escaped his cage again and one again Cindy Lu left the apartment door open while cleaning and he now he was no where to be found! She sighed heavily as she began searing up and down the hallway. How far could that damn rabbit gone!? What if a werewolf got him!

Cindy was searching under all the furniture even had a carrot laid out on the floor. She felt horrible but on the plus side she made sure her pet snake was in his cage so its safe to say Hoppers had not been eaten......yet. Cindy gulped at that thought.
After Nate took the trash out, he reentered the building and just as he was about to go back into the elevator, he saw a rabbit coming down the stairs.

In a building like The Bellarex, it was difficult for him to guess if this rabbit was a pet, a shape shifter, or someone's food.

Still this rabbit hopped right to him and Nate caught it in his arms.
Onyx began calling out "Hoppers! Where are you?!" She ignored the weird looks she got from some of the people in the building. "Come here Hoppers!" She sighed and noticed a small rabbit pellet by the staircase. 'Ahh haa... a clue..' she thought and she tip toed down the stairs. "Hoppers... I know you are around here somewhere...."
There was an old trick to test if something was in fact a shape shifter in disguise. Nate lifted the rabbit by the back of its neck and chanted an incantation. The rabbit flinched momentarily in pain but it remained a rabbit.

Definitely not a shapeshifter. Probably was some dumb child's pet.

Nate wanted to just drop the poor bugger but it kept staring up at him.
"It's a good thing Ripper isn't here. If he saw you, he'd force me to trek down your absent minded owner.... or worse yet, keep you."

Onyx cam around the corner "HOPPERS!" She sprinted to the man holding her dear bunny "I am so sorry sir, he knows how to open the cage and my roommate left the door open!" She realized she sounded stupid trying to explain the situation so she stopped, took a deep breath, and stood up straight. "Thank you for finding my rabbit, may I please have him back?" In her pause she eyed the man in front of her.

He has taller than her and she had never seen him before. He must have been from a higher floor she hardly knew anyone from the top floors. She soon felt her Oracle senses tingle, he had some sort of magical ability she could feel it. Hopefully his ability wasn't making rabbit stew.
Alice arrived at her room door, being a bit hesitant to open the door, but non-the-less she opened it, Manthurr stood there, smiling happily
"ca-"
"yes" Alice didn't even need to hear what he was going to ask, she already knew

Manthurr quickly moved around her, and headed to the stairs, and begun to descend them

Alice stepped into the apartment, seeing Sekai on the couch
"good afternoon God"
"don't call me that, y'know I'm not a God"
"the definition of a God is a supreme being of power, you can create worlds and humans aswell as other creatures, you're technically a God"
"just call me by my NAME please"
"your name is Sekai, or in Japanese, world should i constantly call you World? God seems more fitting"
"just call me Sekai"
"allright"
that's the 24th time they've had that conversation.... annoying
Cindy Lu was in the hallway looking at the bulletin bored of her floor where different people post random things from flyers, announcements, different take out menus and more. "Maybe I should order takeout tonight....hmm.... I wonder what sounds good" She was skimming through some of the different menus. "Pizza....it seems so cliche.....Chinese?....hmmm...naaa..."­;
Nate eyed the woman up and down. He hadn't expected the rabbit to belong to an adult....or for an adult to name their pet something as inane as "Hoppers". Nate could sense this woman was special....something not quite human, but then that could be said of most of his neighbors. He hopped she wasn't a vengeance demon, he'd had a bad string of luck with them lately.
He smiled in his usual superficially charming manner and handed her rabbit back to her , "You ought to be more careful, love. There are a number of tenants who just love fresh meat and they'll take it as it presents itself."
Onyx was taken back, at first approach she assumed he would be rude, vengeful, or perhaps a trickster demon. Instead he seemed charming but her grandmother always warned her charming men make wonderful serial killers. Onyx smiled softly and gently pet Hoppers who wiggled his nose in response "Thank you sir, believe me I know" Onyx moves a piece of her hair behind her ear and out of the corner of her eye saw a tenant staring at them through the crack of their door before slamming it shut. Judging by the feeling she got from them they were human, but that didn't mean harmless.

Hoppers looked at the man that was previously holding him and twitched his ears rapidly while Onyx let out a small giggle "No Hoppers he doesn't have a carrot, you'll have to wait till we get back to the room."
Manthurr stopped a few steps above Onyx and Nate, and moved a bit backwards so he didn't disturb them. he wondered what those 2 were doing, but it was none of his business, he simply stayed back and watched
Cindy Lu was about to come down the stairs looking for Onyx when she stopped to see a figure standing at the top of the stairs. Cindy was a pretty fearless girl and for living in a building with many magical creatures she was pretty reckless. "Well I don't think I've ever seen you around these floors. Are you new here?" She spoke to the back of Manthurr.
Manthurr's head turned to look at who was behind him, shaking his head side to side to say no
"I've lived for 2 years in this building, though i barely leave the 6th floor.... can i help you in any way?"
Cindy Lu peeked her head over him "Nope. I've found my roommate and her bunny. Now I just need to figure out what to eat for dinner." She giggled. "6th floor huh? I hope you dont have to take the stairs ever"
"i took the stairs just now, the elevator makes me sick" he held his stomach when he said that
"since you said her rabbit, I'll assume your Roommate is the female, which seems to be conversing with someone, do you know that human male?" his mind thought for a moment on what she said, 'dinner' Alice might be eating with Sekai soon...
"maybe?...."
Cindy Lu laughed "You're a funny guy. Naa I don't know that man but I'm guessing hes the one who found her rabbit. Her name is Onyx, shes a sweet heart." Cindy looked up the stair cases. "You took the stairs? Dang. Thats impressive!"
"the stairs are a great way of exercise.... do you wish to eat Dinner with us?" he asked
"Your roommate and the Stranger can come too, Sekai won't mind, he has lots of space and food" Literally, LOTS of space
CIndy Lu raised her eyebrow "You don't plan on making us dinner right? I had a bad run in with a vampire a while back, always make sure if you will be eating with them or if they will be eating you."
"i don't know how to cook, Sekai and Alice make the food and i doubt they've ever cooked and eaten a Human before, since Alice is human herself"
Cindy Lu shrugged "Well I guess if your roommates don't mind... Im always up for an adventure!" She smiled. "My name is Cindy Lu by the way! Whats yours?" She said sticking her hand out for a shake.
"my Creator named me Manthurr, but you may call me anything you wish, i was created to serve humans afterall" he paused for a moment
"Sekai's room number is 519, come up when you're ready" he nodded as he said so, moving past her to begin ascending the stairs again
Onyx shifted uncomfortably "Well thank you sir, My name is Onyx by the way. It was nice meeting you." Onyx and hoppers climbed the stairs back to the second floor and disappeared.

Cindy Lu was waiting with a smile "Forget take out tonight we were invited to Dinner!" She then went on to explain her encounter with Manthurr. While Onyx "I lose my rabbit and you end up with a new friend. wow!"

They both decided they would indeed go up to Sekai's room and at least see if they really could eat dinner with them or at least let Onyx meet this mysterious Manthurr.

Cindy Lu knocked on the door once they got up to room 519 and waited for an answer.
Manthurr stood up and opened the door, being met with a familiar face and the girl from before
"Hello!" he said, moving aside to let them in, on the coffee table in the middle of the room was a full cooked turkey, with a pot of mashed potatoes and another plate with some cooked vegetables.
Sekai just waved to them, still eating, Alice stood up, and gave a little bow, sitting back down and continued eating.
Onyx smiled seeing the girl that had helped her earlier in the elevator with her stuff. "Hello again Alice, this is my roommate Cindy Lu. and Umm hello" She said turning to Sekia while Cindy Lu curtsied.

Cindy Lu giggled slightly "Thanksgiving has come early and I like it. Smells wonderful!"
Alice finished chewing her food, before she looked to Onyx.
"Hello again Onyx, it's a great coincidence that we meet again, this is God, and that's Manthurr"
Sekai sighed
"Don't call me God, call me Sekai"
"Master, why does being called God annoy you?"
"Cause I'm not God"
"we're just going to call you God anyway" they both said, Manthurr motioned for Cindy Lu and Onyx to enter the apartment, there were 2 plates with their food on it sitting on the table. and Manthurr's almost empty plate on it too