gioco di ruolo casuale Vampire Role Play (Romance Rp)

Ted9773 posted on Jan 05, 2015 at 07:40PM
Backstory:

Blah, Blah, blah, town with vampires and humans, with occasional fights that break out.

Have fun :)
-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­
Races:

Vampires~They are basically blind when out in sunlight. They have supernatural powers and are immortal(may look a certain age). They do turn humans into vampires, but they extend their fangs where they can turn the human. To just drink blood, they don't extend their fangs.

Humans~ They are the pawns in the Vampires eyes. Some believe in them while others don't. Some choose to hunt Vampires with weapons.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­-
Rules:
~Keep it PG-13 with the romance
~No character limit
~don't mind cursing
~Be equal with the races
~respect each other and their RP
~No being related to Dracula
-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­
For new Characters:

Name:

Nickname:

Race: (Vampire/Human)

Appearance:

Backstory:

Are you a Vampire Hunter: (Only for Humans)

Weapon(s): (only for Vampire Hunters)

Power(s): (Only for Vampires)

Extra:

last edited on Jan 18, 2015 at 01:16AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 126 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 126

più di un anno fa Ted9773 said…
Name: Kuro Machi

Nickname: N/a

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Pic

Backstory: Coming from a strong line of Vampires, Kuro says he is lost to himself to his heritage. Killing his older brother out of rage, he promised to never to hurt another being again. Once falling for a human woman, but later his thirst of blood killed her. Now he comes to live in the town for a new start.

Power(s): Purple-black mist that can shoot purple fire, protection spells, black wings for flying, and temporary weapons

Extra: Always stands up for his friends, has a black tattoo on his back in a shape of a bird wings with greek writing saying "Death is an option", has a strong british accent
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Kuro Machi Nickname: N/a Gender: Male Age: 21 Race: Vampire Appearance: Pic B
Name: Kathryn Smith

Nickname: Kimi

Race: Human

Appearance: Pic

Backstory: Growing up in the town, Kathryn never noticed anything strange. Her father left her at an early age, but she never let that get her down. One of the best detectives in the town, she is known in the town for helping out everyone. Kathryn's mother recently passed and took up ownership of her family home.

Are you a Vampire Hunter: No

Extra: Kind to everyone she meets
 Name: Kathryn Smith Nickname: Kimi Gender: Female Age: 25 Race: Human Appearance: Pic
più di un anno fa LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Asher (Right)/Alice (left) Jackson

Nickname: Ash/Ali

Race: (Vampire/Human) Asher is a vampire. Alice is a human

Appearance: pic

Backstory: their mother was a vampire and their father was a human. They live with their house alone most of the time because their parents are always collecting artifacts. They have it pretty good. Alice likes to study vampiric things. They like causing trouble and pranking but normally dont know when to stop.

Are you a Vampire Hunter: Alice is not

Weapon(s): NA

Power(s): Asher can turn invisible, he's strong, fast, can levitate, has a few other powers he hasnt discovered

Extra: they have dressed up as each other many times
Asher seems like hes the older one out of the two
They enjoy snack foods and energy drinks but they both can cook pretty decently
They both can sing and play the ocarina

Name: Asher (Right)/Alice (left) Jackson Nickname: Ash/Ali Gender: (Female/Male) Alice is alway
In the afternoon, Kimi is walking down to the coffee shop, greeting everyone she knows with a smile. Once she got to the coffee shop, she ordered a cup and sat down near the window to drink it.
più di un anno fa LetsDuel2012 said…
The twins walked into the coffee shop. "Tea?" Alice asked, walking up to the counter "uh, yeah" Asher said "I'll pay" he added, walking to the counter with his twin.
più di un anno fa teamsalvatore98 said…
Name: Mairin (Irish diminutive of Maria) Killough

Nickname: Goes by and prefers Maria

Appearance: picture

Backstory: As Irish Catholic extremists, Mairin's parents were both hunters, and trained her to be one from the moment she could walk. When she was five she was sent away to a boarding school-like facility, where she was trained ever harder. When she was 18, she graduated top in her hunting class; which, incidentally, isn't saying much, as there were only 23 in her class. Upon her return home, her parents were accused of consorting with the coven of vampires that had been tormenting their village, and they were burned at the stake. Maria knew she had to leave or she would be wrongly accused as well. She fled to (I'm assuming) the US, where she continued her life as a hunter. However, she no longer belongs to the order of vampire hunters, as they assume she's dead.

Are you a Vampire Hunter: yes

Weapon(s):

Primary (used most often)

Vampire gun~
link

Regular gun~
(picture, it shoots silver bullets)

Secondary (used when primary is unavailable or ineffective)

Throwing knives, daggers, silver knuckles (for hand-to-hand combat), small vials of holy water

Extra:
Maria's secondary weapons are carried on a utility belt that isn't pictured. She has a deep Irish accent and often times will revert back to Irish when she finds English to be a burden. Maria also has a very small crucifix that she wears around her neck, as well as a tattoo on her back that reads "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." She has a tribal tattoo on her arm and a tattoo of a Celtic knot over her heart. She's distant, mildly hydrophobic, and could be described as rude. She's also very hot-headed.
 Name: Mairin (Irish diminutive of Maria) Killough Nickname: Goes da and prefers Maria Gender: (

Name: Quentin Elwin

Nickname: None

Race: vampire

Appearance: picture

Backstory: Quentin was born in 17th Century England and lived a normal life, until he married a young noblewoman at the age of 23. His wife turned him into a vampire when he was 28

Power(s): Can make his victim forget things, envelops himself in a dark mist that makes it nearly impossible to see him with a human eye

Extra: He's a pretty cliche vampire :P
 Name: Quentin Elwin Nickname: None Gender: None Age: 28 Race: vampire Appearance: pi
Kimi looks over the the twins. She noticed something off about Asher, passes it off as she sips her coffee.
Maria blows the smoke rolling out of her handgun's barrel. Another successful hunt, and yet she still felt unsatisfied. I have a craving, she admitted in her mind, a craving that only a large cup of ginseng tea can cure. She stuck her pistol back in its holster at her hip, and shrugged on her trench coat. "No sense in getting arrested again tonight; I'd better conceal my weapons." She headed to the coffee shop, her head tucked down into the collar of her coat.
Kimi looks over at Maria. Kimi thinks how much she sticks out. Kimi turns away and 'drinks her coffee.
Maria shoved her way to the front of the line, ignoring all the "Hey!"s and "Watch it!"s. She put her elbows on the counter and looked up at the menu. "Give me a cup of your best ginseng tea." The barista handed her a cup, and Maria pulled away, heading to a table for two in the corner of the shop. This tastes like shit, she thought to herself. It's a good thing I wasn't planning on paying.
più di un anno fa XxLostAngelxX said…
Name: Robin Perkins

Nickname: N/A

Appearance: (pic)

Backstory: Robin lived in the town with his parents and younger brother, Toby. When Robin was 10, he witnessed his brother being killed by a Vampire. No one believed him. His parents in mourning for Toby and fearful for Robin's mental stability, they moved away. After graduating from high school , Robin moved back to the town, intent upon finding out the truth about that night. He works as a barista.

Are you a Vampire Hunter: No

Extra: N/A
 Name: Robin Perkins Nickname: N/A Gender: Male Age: 18 Race: Human Appearance: (pic
Robin shook with fear at the sharp demand for tea from the woman decked out in tattoos. In his tense state he failed to prepare the tea correctly. He handed it to her and watched her huff away to a corner table. He watched her with a mix of curiosity and fright. She was strange..... but then again, he'd been told he was strange as well. Unlike her though, he knew how to be polite.
Maria scowled into the cup, the skin between her eyebrows pinched, and her distaste was nearly tangible. She looked over her shoulder at the boy behind the counter. This kid looks terrified... It's no wonder this tea sucks ass. Maria was stuck in an internal debate on whether she should pay him or not; the not side was currently winning.
Kuro is across the street looking at the coffee shop. Knowing that he shouldn't approach Maria, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

Kimi couldn't stand the silence of the coffee shop and finally broke the ice with "Are we just going to stare or start actual conversation?" She smiled and had a sip of her coffee.
Maria raised her eyes to the coffee shop window and, feeling the presence of a vampire, discreetly looked around the street. "I fucking hate vampires."
Kimi sat up and said "Watch your language, there are children in her ma'am." She pulled out her badge saying she was a detective of this town. "By the way.." Kimi continued "Every police officer knows about you."

Kuro noticed Maria looking at him and just smiled as he puff his cigarette.
"Then you'll know that I work in order to keep the peace here. if i have to sacrifice a couple vamps in the process then so be it. I certainly don't give a shit about them... or your children's ears."
Robin's ears perked up at the word "Vampires?" He questioned loudly to the coffee shop. Oh this woman really was strange but she obviously knew something. He walked around the counter, leaving angry customers waiting in line, and approached Maria. His hands were shaking but he had to ask, "Ma'am, please....what do you mean by "Vampires"?
Maria laughed loudly and humorlessly. "You've got to be shitting me? Blood suckers, murderers, pity-less creatures of the night? Ring any bells?"
Kimi shook her head and replied "They don't exist, they are myth." She grabbed her badge and put it back in her pocket.
Robin ignored Kimi and sat down next to Maria a little to eagerly. Realizing he was being rude he said, "Oh I'm sorry can I sit here?"
Maria scowled. "You're joking, right? I can point out times and moments dating all the way back before Jesus where vampires are present. Do me a favor and tell me why someone would go through all the trouble of creating an order of vampire hunters and weapons designed specifically for killing vampires if they don't exist." She looked at Robin. "On a completely unrelated, yet still infinitely important, note: your tea sucks ass, kid."
Kuro looked at Robin and finally got up. He tossed his cigarette to the ground and stepped on it, then he started walking over to the shop.

Kimi then said "Well, there goes my lunch break."
Robin blushed, "I'm sorry about that but please listen...I need to know a few things. How...how do you know all of these things about Vampires? How can you be so certain they exist?"
Kuro stood outside the shop's door debating to go in or not.

Kimi sit quietly as she listen in on there conversation.
Maria kept her eyes locked on Kuro, but she answered Robin, "It's a long story, but I can tell you that I hunt them for a living."
"Have you ever known one to go after a child? To kill them, I mean" This was amazing, someone might actually take him seriously for once.
Kuro smiled as he snapped his fingers. A black-purplish ball of fire, that looked like a bat, flew around Maria's head.
Robin jumped at the sight of the fire ball. "That's from a Vampire isn't it?! There's one here right now!" His eyes darted all around him. He knew that his return to this town would give him the answers he'd been looking for but this was a bit much all at once
Maria stood out of her seat, looking very bored. "Can't you see I'm trying to have a conversation, blood sucker? I thought that your kind was supposed to be polite and elegant." She sighed and lazily pulled her gun out of its holster, she reloaded it and cocked it with the same slow-moving actions. "I really fucking hate vampires. Maybe some other time kid; I have a feeling that this fight is gonna be long and arduous."
Kuro walked in and said "Sorry for the intrusion, but just love messing with you." He leans forward and says "Plus, you kill the ones who recently just turned." He grabbed Maria's hand that was holding the gun. "Please.." as he looks into her eyes "Don't kill any of my race while I'm here, ok?"

Kimi is frozen in her chair as everyone but them runs out.
"Why should I do any favors for you? What have vampires done for me, but bring me ruin and heartache?"
Robin just stood there aghast. He wasn't crazy. Vampires were real. In all likelihood Toby really had been killed by one and all those years of forced therapy had been a waste.
Kuro leans in closer to Maria's face and his left hand on her chin saying "Maybe you should get to know me better, not all of our kind is like that..." He then brings up Maria's right wrist saying "Do you mind if I have a taste?"
Maria narrowed her eyes at him. "All of you are bloodthirsty murderers. Why would you be any different? And furthermore, why would I want to get to know you better? I could care less about who you are as a person. i don't care about anything about you, save for the fact that you're vampire scum." She purposefully didn't reply to his tasting offer; the thought disgusted her as a hunter, but, as a woman, it also excited her.
Kuro just smiled and said "I guess that an yes.." he moved away from Maria face and his left hand slowly went down her neck, to her left wrist. He then bit into her right wrist without extending his fangs.
Maria wrinkled her nose and jerked her arm away. "Fucking hell.... no doubt that's going to leave a nasty ass scar."
Robin flew into action and ran back to the counter, grabbing a pot of hot coffee and splashing it onto Kuro's face. He knew it wouldn't kill him but he had to do something to get him off of Maria
Maria wiped a drop of coffee off of her face, chuckling. "No offense kid, but leave the vamps to the professionals from now on. Coffee against a vampire won't do shit."
"I...I couldn't let him hurt you...." Was all he could say
Kuro let go of Maria and looked at Robin and said "You little..." He raised his hand and Purple bands raps his hands and legs. "Didn't someone teach you not to mess with my kind."
Robin knew it wouldn't do much to struggle. His breath was coming in long and deep. "Actually I was taught that you were part of my imagination and fueled by a guilty conscience." He said rather matter of factly
Kuro just ignored him and turned back to Maria. "May I continued?" he says as he grabs her wrist and continues to suck her blood.
Maria took the opportunity to grab one of her many silver knives and shove it into Kuro's thigh. "Let the kid be; your quarrel is with me." She quickly grabbed another knife, and stabbed it in a mere inch away from the other. "If you want a fight, then let's take this outside."
"GAH!" Kuro fell to the ground and his yes turn a deep shade of red as he pulls out the knifes. Black-purplish mist begins to form. It lunges at Maria rapping around her. As he stands up it brings it in closer as he says "I know you want it, just give in Maria." He then places his hands on her shoulders slowly going forward to her neck.
Robin couldn't watch. He began to fight back against the restraints; trying with great desperation to break free.
Maria spit into his face. "Get the fuck away from me, you scum!" She pulled and pulled against the mist wrapped around her. "Fuck!"
Kuro just moved his hand up a to her mouth. He bit in to her neck and started drinking her blood. He thought to himself 'I won't kill you..just..so..hungry..'
Maria continued her struggling, but it became weaker the longer he drank from her. So this is how I die? Kind of a shitty way to die, in my opinion. She attempted to spit on Kuro again, but she was so weak that the spit just dribbled down her chin. Fu...cking.... hell... That's... embarra...ssing...