gioco di ruolo casuale Chemical warfare Part 1 (starts at 4 max 10)

calebluke13 posted on Mar 20, 2015 at 05:35AM
you are in a chemical war and you run in to and abandon town and you here that there are people coming you dont know if there good or bad so all you know is that you have to hide because they could be enemies so you have to hide from them to make sure you dont get found because if you do then you will be gassed out or interrogated so make sure you dont get found. your mission is to infiltrate the enemies base and steal there plans to make a nuclear bomb.

name:
code name:
ranking:
weapon:1-3
signature move:
saying:
Bio:
Extra:
Pic:

Rules
no killing each other
no sex
no stealing each others stuff
yes trading guns
yes killing enemies
yes fighting each other
no oneliners
last edited on Mar 20, 2015 at 05:42AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 13 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa calebluke13 said…
name: Zac
code name: Zan
ranking: corporal
weapon: sniper rifle, dual pistols
signature move: slid across car while shooting pistols
saying: go down with a bang
Bio: Zac when to an army camp for 20 years when he was 13 his parents said that he wasn’t taking care of his stuff so they sent him away. he then wanted to be in the army,so he went to the army and after a few years he was promoted to corporal and then they said he had to go to a mission his best friend was there as well then as they landed, his best friend was blown up by a land mine and then they sent out a bunch of hazmat people so he ran in to a town and so did a bunch of other people.
Extra: he has an oxygen tank on his back to make sure he can breath if a chemical bomb has exploded or something.
Pic:
last edited più di un anno fa
 name: Zac code name: Zan age: 36 ranking: corporal weapon: sniper rifle, dual pistols signature
più di un anno fa Aimeskidthe3 said…
name: Chazzie
code name: Shadowwalker
ranking:Captain
weapon:katana, Compound bow, SMG
signature move: Shadows do hit
saying: no answer (smiling)
Bio: Chazzie was a quiet kid when he was at school. When he grew up he use to be called a curse cause he came up on anyone really quietly and they don’t know, so he used to steal but he got caught but instead of going to jail he got sent to the army and got trained to be a spy. now he can get anywhere really quietly not beeing noticed.
Extra: he got called a curse when he was 13.
Pic
 name: Chazzie code name: Shadowwalker age: 32 ranking:Captain weapon:katana, Compound bow, SMG
(we will start ) :
Zan runs in to a abandon gun store and can see that there are no gun so he decides to lay low for now until it is time to pounce.
Chazzie ran to a side of the street, Zac was on the opposite side of the street, Chazzie ducked into a building and radioed to Zac “ Zac have you got any ammo for the shop”, Waiting for Zac to reply he really hoped that he did because he forgot to get more arrows for his bow.
zan checked his radio and said "i will have a look" looking through all the desks draws hoping there was ammo then he saw it there it was ammo he radio in to Chazzie "i found ammo where are you" and i will run to you
"i'm across the road from your postion but don't come across, i think the roads are being watched, so slow work you way up through all the houses and at the end of the street wait ok" said cahzzie replying to zac question.
Name: Katie
Code name: Cragger
Ranking: Captain
Weapons: Sniper rifle, Assault rifle, combat knife
Signature move: Skull Cracker
Saying: stay nice and still you little chap
Bio: Katie has always been a kid for adventure. she loved climbing trees, trying to get as high as she could and she was an amazing acrobat.
Being a kid for adventure she always to join the army, when she did she aced everything. she is really skilled with the sniper rifle and on most missions she got rid of most of the sentries and is a valuable team member, she is always is on recon duty when ever she is on a mission.
extra:n/a
Pic
 Name: Katie Code name: Cragger Age: 34 Ranking: Captain Weapons: Sniper rifle, Assault rifle, com
Zan said "ok i will come through the buildings" so Zan ran up the stairs and went to the top floor he then saw that there was a big gap from the building that Zan was in to the building Chazzie was in so he said all for nothing" and jumper to the other balcone of the building that Chazzie was in and bluets were flying past him but he made it and jumped up on to the balcone and said "thank god im safe for a second there i thought i was toast" he ran down the stairs to Chazzie and saying "i got the ammo i got the ammo".
Katie was laying one a large rock formation at the end of the main street of the town.
"Sorry I'm late guys" said Katie through her Radio " I sort of fell a sleep while looking through my scope"
Watching around she noticed a base at the end of the street and asked " what is that at the end of the street".
while waiting for a reply she was looking up at the sky and wished that she was a bird, a bird could fly anywhere, she could be free fly anyway.
Zan said "it's the fucking enemies base run run run or your dead" Zan said to Chazzie "she is dead if she dose'nt run so lets hope she dos'nt die" Zan thought to himself (she is a dead man well woman i hope my wife is ok).
name: dave
code name: smoker
ranking: N/A
weapon: N/A
signature move: smoke grande then saying
saying: No smoking in here
Bio: when dave was a little kid he always liked chemicals then he got older and in to university for a chemical scientist but sadly he got kicked out because he destroyed half the university so he dicided to become a chemical warfare scientist.
Extra: he has a jetpack
Pic:
 name: dave code name: smoker age: 49 ranking: N/A weapon: N/A signature move: smoke grande then
Chazzie grabbed the ammo from Zac chucking in his quiver, thanking zac at the same time.
After that he radioed into Katie " FFFFIIIIINNNNAAALLLYYY!!!!!!! Your awake you dumby, the Base is the enemy i think but anyway stay there, keep look out, tell us if anything comes out of that base".
turning back around to zac, Chazzie told him that is a old water system under the main street and that there gonna go down there to get base at the end of the street or they could go along to back of the building and sneak in, Chazzie waited for zac answer.