gioco di ruolo casuale Monster Academy: Chaos of the Gods (Monster Academy RP new arc, Closed RP)

mcterra posted on Mar 28, 2015 at 06:06PM
PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY;
THE ROAD SO FAR

So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting the whole arc with a fight with Sion only for Chranis to join in. This catches Takashi's attention and later disappointment before leaving the two in the dust. Later Sion and Kona agreeing to go on a movie, but upon the actual meeting date, Kona is no where to be seen despite it being far out of character to leave someone hanging. It comes to the point where Sion and Kien, who was talking to Sion, goes to check to find that a note that Takashi left saying she had taken her to Hell. Sion goes to Chranis for help on getting into hell because hes the Cerberus but Chranis makes it clear that he cant. Later they end up meeting up with Kise who has the ability to go between Heaven, Hell, and Earth freely for she is a Spirit Fairy, someone who serves to balance the three. Over time a group forms and they head off to Hell. Right off the bat they are met by Bull who leads them into the gates of Hell where they are lead to Takashi who talks for a bit before vanishing leaving the group with several hell hounds to deal with. Kise mentions and explains some details about Hell and what may be found including Orthus. (Page 49 for me) The group ends up running across a dead end where no safe path is shown. Trusting his natural gut coming from old memories, Chranis leads everyone into a hidden passage. After meeting up with a big boy hell hound they exit the tunnel they get confronted by Rikki, or Orthus, Chranis's brother. The group splits up as Chranis stays behind to fight Rikki as everyone heads on. Chranis's fight goes pretty poorly where he gets a sword stabbed through the four chambers of his heart in a battle not even 15 minutes long but is brought back to focus upon Sion calling out in the distance. He reawakens some of his old memories and abilities that allow him to heal perfectly with the miasma of hell. Without even fighting, Chranis proves he remembers enough to scare Rikki into trying to flee only to get his tail caught under Chranis's paw. After getting collared and chained, Rikki asks if Chranis really remembers everything and Chranis replies with no, only partial.

In the meantime, the rest of the group went heading off to the main castle where they ended up entering into the lobby where they meet Takashi with Senna and Kona elsewhere in the room. Takashi upon seeing them come up the elevator is clearly upset Chranis is not following with them and even more that Sion was too focused on the battle to answer his question. Kona and Senna proceed to watch while eating popcorn having conversed with each other quite a bit. Takashi and Sion end up going off to a battle arena location. Takashi seems to be handlign it good before Sion gets the lead.

As they fight, Chranis manages to make his way to the castle where the touching reunion of Senna and Chranis occurs and a flash back is given showing the previous life of Chranis and all before they too follow after Sion and Takashi. When the get there, it is apparent that Sion had gotten into the battle and Takashi was at a much lower stand point. Having everyone wait, Chranis went in to intervene in order to avoid any deaths. This occurs by getting Takashi to stop and then fighting, and more like taking hits, with Sion before he managed to get calmed by noticing Kona followed by him loosing conscious. With final goodbyes, they all headed back to Earth

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
NOW;

The Gods have decided to come down to the realm of the mortals. It seems like all they want is to have fun, toying with the inferior beings they've been observing for all this while.
Or so we think.
Within all the mayhem and ruckus lies a mysterious ploy; a plan unknown to all, even to some Gods.
Known only by a few playmakers within Apeiron, Their intentions remain absolutely secret, what they plan to achieve will have a direct impact on humankind and monsterkind alike.
And right at the center of this plan, stand our heroes, each of them necessary for its accomplishment.

Some of the Gods have already arrived at the academy and have made contact with our protagonists. So far all they've done is mess with their minds and sow seeds of doubt in them. No one can even fathom the greater danger that is approaching.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alright folks, we've done this before, so I guess it'll be easy.

The various GODS

1) Sleep: The God of Sleep is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to sleep.
• Dream: The God of Dreams serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate dreams. These dreams range from the beautiful rainbow filled dreams to the dreams like goals to the dreams like nightmares.
• Fantasy: The God of Fantasy serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate fantasy and imagination.

2) Nature: The God of Nature is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to nature.
• Fire: The God of Fire serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate fire of any kind.
• Water: The God of Water serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate water of any kind.
• Air: The God of Air serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate air of any kind.
• Plant: The God of Plants serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate plants of any kind.

3) Existence: The God of Existence is a god that controls and manipulates the current state of existence a person or being is in. This means life, death, and the in between, or the limbo.
• Life: The God of Life serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring life.
• Death: The God of Death serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring death.
• Limbo: The God of Limbo serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to manipulate those that have yet to completely die and completely live. The God of Limbo can also bring a person or being into this state.

4) Time: The God of Time is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to time.
• Future: The God of Future serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the future.
• Past: The God of Past serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the past.
• Day: The God of Day serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it day and manipulate light.
• Night: The God of Night serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it night and manipulate darkness.

5) Space: The God of Space is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to space.
• Matter: The God of Matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy matter, which goes against science's main law.
• Anti-matter: The God of Anti-matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy anti-matter.
• Gravity: The God of Gravity serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate gravity.
• Rift: The God of Rift serves under the God of Space and has the ability to create and manipulate spatial rifts within the universe.

6) Mind: The God of Mind is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the mind.
• Memory: The God of Memory serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to see into, create, rewrite, and destroy memories.
• Thought: The God of Thought serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to read, project, and manipulate thoughts.
• Knowledge: The God of Knowledge serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to manipulate and know all forms of Knowledge.

7) Soul: The God of Soul is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the soul.
• Emotion: The God of Emotion serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate emotions.
• Spirit: The God of Spirit serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and extract spirits.
• Origin: The God of Origin serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and revert something back to its origin from what it soul was first created as. May this be a regular human, a monster, a dog, etc.

8) Heaven: The God of Heaven is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Heaven.
• Angel: The God of Angel serves under the God of Heaven and is as the name states. The God that controls all things angelic.
• Peace: The God of Peace serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to create and induce peace.
• Holiness/Goodness: The God of Holiness and Goodness serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things holy and good.

9) Hell: The God of Hell is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Hell.
• Demons: The God of Demon serves under the God of Hell and is as the name states. The God that controls all things demonic.
• Suffering: The God of Suffering serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to create and induce suffering.
• Sin/Evil: The God of Sin and Evil serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things sinful and evil.

10) Combat: The God of Combat is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to combat.
• Strength: The God of Strength serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate great strength and power as well as great weakness.
• Strategy: The God of Strategy serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate strategy.
• Weapon: The God of Weapon servers under the God of Combat and has the ability to use and create any weapon without limit.

11) Balance: The God of Balance is a God who can manipulate and balance anything non-divine. In addition, the God of Balance can break the balance of anything non-divine.
• Chaos: The God of Chaos serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce chaos.
• Order: The God of Order serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce order.

12) Dimension: The God of Dimension is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to dimensions.
• Sight: The God of Sight serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to see into different alternate dimensions.
• Connections: The God of Connections serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to travel and manifest connections between alternate dimensions.
(All credit to Riku)

New Character sheet

BASICS |

Full Name:

Nicknames:

Monster or God:

|PERSONAL |

Personality:

Dislikes:

Skills:

Faults:

Weapons:

|ABILITY |

General Ability:

Ability’s Details:

Ability’s Weakness:

| HISTORY |

Notable People:

Bio:

| APPEARANCE |

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Its a battle of Gods vs Monsters.

Link to the prequel link

MONSTERS
Sion Doragon Amadeus Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Flame Model] - mcterra
Chranis Illavore Dendiris [Cerberus] - Riku114
Kona May Aosuka [Chimera] - Riku114
Aven Tungster III [Fire Elemental] - vegeta007
Fen [Water Elemental] - vegeta007
Haruka Kamiri Yone [Hydra] - Riku114
Kise Nickie [Spirit Fairy] - Riku114
Rikishin Kanme Dendiris [Orthos-two headed hellhound] - Riku114
Bull [Minotaur] - vegeta007
Takashi Nyaiga [Hell Dragon] - Riku114
Orikien "Kien" Ransen Osuka [Metal Beast] - Riku114
Senna Mikare Saname [Phoenix] - Riku114
Yuki [Light Dragon] - vegeta007
Leera Pamela Nadia Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Ice Model] - mcterra
Azriel Sisten Azerbell - [Unlassified] - Riku114
Orebis Maldevin - [Astal Vitirius] - Riku114
Tatsuya Miyatsu - [Kitsune] - Riku114

GODS
Dale Mephisto Woods - God of Soul [Nine tailed Fox] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Creed Thanatos Deimos - God of Existence [Monster Wolf] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Derebelt Raydon Cross - God of Sleep [Serpent] - Page 1 (Riku114)
Masuren Baren Roren - God of Balance [Dragon] - Page 5 (Riku114)
Cam Underwood - God of Time - Prequel (vegeta007)
Cindy Hargro - God of Combat [Invisible] - Page 6 (vegeta007)
Reigral Penitece - God of Nature [Vertasius] - Page 6 (Riku114)
Reece Ourano Morgan - God of Space [Golden Lion] - Page 13 (mcterra)
Hades - God of Hell [Manticore] - Page 13 (Riku114)

MINOR GODS
Dycedirkin Azerbuu - God of Demons [Baal] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Sazuken Kazaban - God of Suffering [Eblis] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Annuelia Mandervis - God of Sin [Untitled] - Page 13 (Riku114)

PRINCIPAL
Nexus G. Nexus [???] - mcterra (Beware; he is freakingly overpowered.)
 PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY; THE ROAD SO FAR So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting t
last edited on Dec 05, 2015 at 10:02PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 443 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 443

più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
"For some reason I dont think he called us here for punishment or hostile reasons - or at least he doesnt act like it." Chranis spoke before sitting down in the couch across the table from the one Nexus was in. Most would think he had is guard down, but those who had fought beside him before or known him for long enough knew he wasnt. He paused. "Im not a coffee man. Do you have tea by any chance?"
più di un anno fa mcterra said…
Nexus smiled "Yeah I do have tea." A while later, he placed a cup of tea on the table infront of Chranis. "It'll be good if you two sat down too." He said to Sion and Aven. "And Aven, those things you're talking about are my personal guard. They serve as emisaries too and most importantly, they're the ones that maintain order in the academy. The only reason why you guys have'nt crossed their path so far despite all the trouble you've been causing is that I didn't deem it necessary to use them, but this time..." He looked at them "...I think I had to."
Chranis took a sip of the tea before setting the cup down and speaking. "With all due respect, can you tell us what we were brought here for?"
più di un anno fa vegeta007 said…
"And while you're at it, tell us where you get all of this shit"Aven took a look around and sat down, "I wouldn't imagine a principal of all people to afford all this"
Nexus raised an eyebrow and burst out laughing. "I don't think you'll have to worry about where I got all this from because the three of you, Sion, Aven, Chranis..." His smile disappeared "...are officially expelled."

"DAFUQ...?!!!" Sion exclaimed.
last edited più di un anno fa
Aven looked shocked then took a moment to compose himself, "What ? You're really expelling the three of us ? On what grounds ?"
"Hum? Wait...." Chranis paused takign a second to get over the initial shock. "Why exactly?"
Nexus leveled his gaze at them, his look unwavering. "You three are the ringleaders of what may turn to be one of the greatest threats this academy will ever have to face. I know putting it this way makes it look really puerile but there's no other way. I have to expose it to you so bluntly." He took a sip of coffee. "I've been keeping a record of all your activities right from the beginning of the year including your little trip to Hell. That's not something that's done everyday, you see. Your usual delinquent activities such as latecoming, occasional fighting, terrorising other students and various other petty things can be overlooked, but today you guys took upon yourselves to literally blow up the school's old gymnasium. It was abandoned that's true, but it remains the school's property. That final action has tipped the scales." Nexus stood up and walked to the fireplace where he stood and looked down at the glowing embers. "You guys have been forgiven for way too long. Its high time you packed your bags and left. This place may be full of monsters but it remains a school and schools are governed by certain rules and regulations that have to be followed to the letter. You can't just go on doing whatever you like the way you like it." He looked at them "I strongly believe you three to be the pillars of that association of yours and by expelling you, I'm disbanding the entire thing. So from here on, Monster Academy wishes you farewell."
There was a silence for a bit through the group. During the time, Chranis had rested his eyes shut for a few seconds before opening them again, remaining calm. "Sir. The majority of those events were in order to right the errors this school itself has failed on and take out the delinquent groups in the school. For example. It was the school that allowed a good friend of ours to be taken to Hell in the first place." He paused, keeping rather strong eye contact with Nexus. It wasnt the usual way Chranis spoke and acted and probably would have been out of his capabilities prior to the trip to Hell, but it was something that wasnt very hard for him to do with the experience in his past life that he had. "I dont think it would be a wise thing to kick us out either. At least at this time. We have yet to do anything in the attention against the school except those actions of a normal delinquent and we are still acing out classes, giving the school a better reputation. Even beyond that, I believe something larger will be starting soon and I do not think throwing away the few people that might be able to handle it would do you any good."
Nexus locked his gaze with Chranis'. "Firstly, none of those acts were aimed at righting the school's wrongs because the school is guilty of no wrongs in the first place. Your friend was taken to Hell because you guys decided to mess with the wrong people. Secondly, you've already done enough that has come to the attention of the school. Enough already to make me expel you. And thirdly, that bigger thing you're referring to won't be anything the school can't handle. There's no point deceiving yourselves by thinking you're essential to the academy's well-being, because as a matter-of-fact, you're not.'
"And neither are you to the student's well-being"Aven looked up at Nexus, "Our friend was under your responsibility, and we didn't mess the wrong people, they messed with us. You keep flapping your yap on what you think we've done when we want to know what you have done. When our friend was kidnapped, you did shit about it even though she was under your responsibility and secondly, why the hell don't you ever show up yourself ? You send some lackeys to summon us when you don't have the backbone to do it yourself. You may think you're actually doing something worthwhile but, you're not"
Nexus walked to his chair behind the desk and sat down. He turned to Aven. "I'll say this to you once more; your friend was kidnapped because of your irresponsibility to begin with. You put yourself in that mess, it was normal for you to find a solution yourselves. And concerning my laceys..." He leaned back in his chair and flashed a cocky grin "...I'm the boss, I don't see why I should be doing things myself."
"Because you're a lazy fuck that's why you don't do things yourself"Aven stared him down and started fuming, "And it's because you're a lazy fuck that you're school has turned into this, with people walking around doing whatever the fuck they want so get off your ass and do something, before I turn to your lackeys and give them the pounding for you"
"Fine..." Chranis sighed, changing his point of view towards Aven. "Theres no arguing otherwise Aven. If we are expelled, we are expelled." He looked back at Nexus. "Ill have to ask for a day to get things in order, gather our stuff in our dorm, and say bye to a few people."
Nexus ignored Aven entirely and spoke to Chranis. "Of course I'll naturally have to grant that request. You can wish farewell to all the people you like, you've got 24 hours."

Surprisingly, Sion hadn't uttered a single word the whole time. His expression was dark and he was looking down. And still without a word, he turned and walked out of Nexus' office, closing the door behind him.

"Well..." Nexus said as he lit a cigarette "...he took it well."
"Thank you very much sir." Chranis said as he stood up and gave a light bow before heading out the door following after Sion. The second he stepped out of the door though it was clear he was rather irked despite him trying to keep a cool head. "Sion. I have a bit of an idea. But I must ask. Why arent you not acting like yourself?"
"Well ain't the word you're looking for"Aven turned to him with a snarl and burnt his cigarette, "No smoking on school grounds, if you're gonna the damn rules at least try to follow them" he went over to the door opened and before he left, he turned around, "And if you think the others are gonna stop just because we're done, you've got another thing coming" he left and burned the door behind him
Sion didn't look up at Chranis. "Sorry, but I don't feel like talking about it." He said and walked away.

Nexus sighed. "Damn kid." He said and clicked his fingers. A new door immediately materialized in place of the old one.
"Hehehehe pretty impulsive kid, isn't he." A disembodied voice echoed in the office. The voice was deep.
"He sure is." Nexus said as he took out a new cigarette and lit it. He crossed his arms as he leaned back in his chair.
"You were a little harsh on them, don't you think?" The voice said.
"I had to. You know I'm doing this to protect them." Nexus said.
"Yeah, I'm aware of that. Things aren't safe for them anymore around here. By sending them away from the academy, you're guarateeing their safety. That's quite a fatherly gesture for someone with your appearance, if you ask me." The voice remarked.
"Stop kidding around." Nexus said "You know how important the three of them are."
"Yeah, yeah" The voice went on "One is the mythical gatekeeper of Hell, Cerberus; the other is the legitimate heir to the throne of the Elementals and the third is..."
"...the key to unlocking the God Eater." Nexus threw away the stump of his cigarette and took out a new one "The God Eater won't be released. I'm making sure of that."
"But you and I know the gods will stop at nothing to get him and his friends." The voice said.
"I know, that's why..." Nexus' expression became cold and dark "...the gods won't leave this campus. At least not as long as I can do something about it."
"Fine then. Make sure you get in contact with me by midnight tonight." Chranis paused before turning back to look over at Aven. "Lets leave him alone for now. I have a bit of preparation to do to make sure everything is going to play out okay. You can come join me if you like."
"I'll join you in a second Charnis"Aven replied losing the smoke that was surrounding him, "I need to go blow off a little steam, literally" he continued walking.towards the exist muttering to himself
(PS. Probably writing a bit of a chunky post before going to other RPs and writing chunky posts so you might not hear much from me after this chunky post XD)
A while later, Sion was standing on the roof of one of the school buildings. He was leaning on the railing and was looking out at nothing in particular. The news had taken him offguard. He couldn't imagine life away from MA. He had literally learnt everything he knew there. MA was the only place in the world where he really felt like himself. The only place where he felt free.
"Dammit!!!" He said and punched the railing, causing it to bend under the impact of his fist. His eyes began watering. For the first time since he could walk, he was about to cry.
"You seem pretty upset." A voice said from behind him. Sion quickly wiped his tears and whirled around. Right before stood Dale with his usual smile on the face.
Sion frowned "You...?!"
(XD I think we are all going to be solowriting and RPing with ourselves for a short while arent we?)
(Lol yeah I think we will.)
"Alright. Phone me in later." Chranis said walking off in another direction as he pulled out his phone. "Oi. Rikki. Where are you? I need to discuss something important with you. ..... Ah yes. Its important. ..... Yeah Ill tell you when I get there.......... Mm. Kay. See you in a few minutes." Chranis quickly put his phone awayt before heading off.

~ ~ ~

Rikki sighed as he shut the phone and put it away. Maybe he should have said somewhere other than the cafeteria because well.... He looked over to the side at Azriel, Orebis, and Tatsu and sighed. Azriel was looking at the food like a kid whos never seen food before, Orebis was trying to argue with anyone who told him to hurry up, and well Tatsu was at the table near him (Rikki) already messing with some of the seniors heads. He was stuck with a group of weirdos...... Not necessarily the best place to discuss something important.

As promised, it took Chranis little to no time to arrive at the cafeteria before scanning the people there to find Rikki walking directly up to him. "So what happened anyways that made you sound like the gatekeeper to Hell again?"

"Well we got dragged away to the princip-"

"This place has a principal?" Rikki cut Chranis off in partial shock.

"Yeah." Chranis affirmed. "You see, we got confronted by a group of Gods and got into a bit of a fight with one of them causing damage to the gym."

"Gods as in like Hades?"

"Yeah. But there were at least 5 of them there. Only one of them decided to pick a fight with us."

"Was he there?"

"He wasnt. Anyways, before I carry on there is one more person I need to wait for to arrive." Chranis said turning behind him as a blue haired teenager, that of which whos face was far too recognizable, dropped from the sky and took a knee. It was none other than Takashi. Chranis sighed. "Takashi. No need for formalities, especially when youve been taking care of Hell while Ive been gone."

Takashi rose from his knee and stood up. "Whats wrong?"

"Well now that you guys are both here, Im going to have to ask you guys of something. Sion, Aven, and I have all been expelled by the principal who decided to nitpick on our actions for some reason. I do not believe that it is completely random and with the fact that we are going to be having an issue, I would like to ask for you guys to station yourselves here and watch over the school." Chranis explained.

"Wait. So you guys are just giving in and leaving the school? Cause if thats the case Im out. I dont want to be in this school. Its boring as hell." Rikki folded his arms.

"And whats this scenario? That to the point youd call upon me to work here? We both know most of your friends would not approve of me." Takashi added in.

"You see. As I have stated to Rikki. Gods have come to this academy and they arent looking for anything good on our parts. And before you ask, no he was not there." Chranis paused looking at Takashi, who was clearly goign to ask the same question Rikki did. "Im pretty sure they wont stop just because we are gone and I need you guys to make sure the people here wont get hurt. Amoungst all the people I know, I believe you guys are the most capable and experienced so while they may reject it all, I need your help."

"Fine. But where will you be?" Rikki asked.

"Simple. Ill be housing myself in my home." Chranis replied bluntly.

"Wait. Do you mean...?" Takashi said.

"Yeah. Ill be returning to Hell. I had no home prior to the academy besides Hell. Ill probably try to get Sion and Aven to come. Senna as well."

"Wait but isnt that..... Its not allowed to bring non-hellborne creatures into Hell." Takshi replied in a worried yet questioning tone.

"Well, the old man hasnt been there in years and its conveniently the best place to set up base. Only a few Gods can enter. Its a welcoming place. Its my home ground. Food is not an issue and nor is space. Its a safe haven for us in the sh-"

"OIIIII RIKKIIIIII COME EAT WITH US! I GOT US ALL FOOD!" Azriel shouted happily waving his hand.

"Oh god...." Rikki mutter under his breath before facepalming lightly. "Ignore him. Please."

"Huh?" Chranis looked over at Azriel. "Whos th-....... Azriel?"

"Wait what? You know him?" Rikki quickly looked between the two

"ITS CHRANY!" Azriel quickly stood up and ran over, quickly being tagged by Orebis. Before much of anything could be done, he was up to them all and ruffling Chranis's hair. "What are you doing here Chranis?"

"Uh......" Chranis was quiet for a bit in a bit of shock. It was rather odd for Azriel, a human, to be at a school for monsters and just to add to it, the atmosphere of the group was suddenly changed. It was clear he wasnt the only shocked one here cause Rikki was just standing their with his mouth open and Takashi who was giving Azriel a bit of a nasty glare. It wasnt one way though. Orebis was also giving Chranis a bit of a nasty glare. "Uh.... I think that question applies more to you than it does to me..... Ive been going here ever since I was kicked out. I dont know about you though."

"Huh?" Azriel tilted his head to the side for a second. "Oh yeah! I was attending a partial monster school before this where they decided to classify me as one with a few of my oddities that they noticed. Never found anything odd about it myself but they did apparently. Either way that academy got destroyed, well half of it, and the students were released to other academies. We just so happened to come here. What coincidence! Long time no see."

"Heh...... Yeah....." Chranis scratched the back of his head.

"Wait wait wait. Can you please catch me up to beat? I am completely lost as to whats goign on." Rikki said looking between the two of them. "Are you guys like some kind of friends or something?"

"Oh yeah. Im sorry Rikki, Takashi. Let me introduce you guys. This is Azriel, my older brother. Or well, adopted older brother. He and his family took me in when I was reaaal young. Then they threw me out but that beside the point." He chuckled.

"Wait bro-" Riki said only to be cut off.

"And what about him?" Takashi gave a light growl. "The one that looks like he wants to pick a fight with you."

"Who me?" Orebis growled lightly, shifting his glare over to Takashi.

"Yeah you. Do you want to fight or something? I can give you a good ass whopping." Takashi spat back, taking a step closer to Orebis.

"Oh I would love to give you an ass whopping. No one wants to talk to an asshole lik-"

"Now now you two." Chranis and Azriel said, getting between the two of them and pushing them slighlty apart, Chranis dealing with Takashi and Azriel with Orebis.

"What are you guys doing? You are all making a ruckus...." Tatsu came walking up, a chicken leg in his hand.

"Brothers?" Rikki commented only to be ignored again. "WE WERE DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT. IF YOU ARE ALL GOING TO CHANGE SUDDENLY AT LEAST PAY ATTENTION."

"Hum? Whats wrong Rikki-chan?" Azriel looked over at Rikki.

".... chan?" Rikki muttered.

"Ignore it." Chranis chuckled before sighing. "Azriel its a long story, are those two trust worthy?" He said lookign at Tatsu and Orebis.

"Ah theyve been my friends for a while." Azriel replied. "I trust them completely."

(And Ill cut it here so its not too long XD)
"What do you want from me?" Sion asked menacingly with a low growl. He broke in a cold sweat. Dale still had that overwhelming presence that seemed to crush Sion and pin him to the spot. Dale smiled "My, my no need to get hostile, I was just passing by and felt the incredibly negative waves that were radiating from you and I thought it would be good to ask you."
"Its none of your business so GTFO." Sion spat out.
Dale shook his head "I see. You don't seem to hold me in very high esteem, do you? Sorry about what happened earlier. My friends can be quite...annoying when they want to. I don't think I presented myself, by the way. My name's Dale Woods and its a pleasure knowing you Sion. It seems you're pretty famous around here."
"I'll ask you again...what do you want?!" Sion just couldn't feel relaxed around him. His muscles were tense and his body was ready for any unexpected moves from Dale.
Dale sighed "We're not making any progress with this you know. I'm not like my friends. I have no intention of hurting you. You've surely never seen me anywhere around here. That's because I'm new. That goes equally for my friends. I'm just trying to meet new people, nothing else."
Sion clenched his fists. There was no way he was going to trust this guy. He already had enough worries. "I don't think it'll be of enough help knowing me 'cuz I've just been expelled.."
Dale's eyes widened. "Expelled?!! Why?"
"Sorry, but I don't have the time to narrate everything to you. I've got more urgent matters at hand." With that, he stepped back and jumped off the edge of the roof. In mid-air, he sprouted wings and flew away.
Dale looked up as Sion flew away. A malicious grin appeared on his face. "Expelled huh. That's quite unexpected. But you can't escape from me, no matter how hard you try. Sion Barzahd, you think you were born?...No, you were made...and your creators want you back!!"
(So Charnis and Sion were both MADE XD Hey Aven what about you? XD

Ill reply again later probably. Get Haruka Senna and Kona back in the game. Kein too.)
(PS: Terra. You forgot Reigral Penitece on Page 6)
(XD Lol yeah, I just got an outburst of cool ideas. I'm in hyper inspiration mode. The plot is thickening nicely.)
(Oh? XD Im interested in these plans. If you want to, I would like to hear. If not, thats fine as well.

I still have one of my plans that Ive had since WAY early in part one XD Not sharing that one though.

Me: YAY! WE CAN DO THIS! I HAVE THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AN-

Terra: YOU ARE ALL EXPELLED

Me: FUCK XD .................................. ALRIGHT LETS GO WITH THIS.

You know, if I wasnt an experienced RPer and a hyper adjustable planner, I probably would have tableflipped at that XD To be quite honest though, I think that idea worked out better on my part for plans as well.)
(Hey Terra. Vegeta, who ever gets around to replying to this first. How old am I? Take a guess)
(115 years old ? XP)
(And technically he was created when his parents did the.beast with two backs. XP)

Aven was alone in the middle of a field. Even from afar you could see the anger that was around him. He was red in the face, smoke was being emitted from his body. He roared up to the sky and sent out a huge flame
"Al little angry aren't we ?"The disguised Cindy walked up to him with a blank expression on his face, "Is something perhaps bothering you ?"
Aven took a look at her and tilted his head, "Who are you ? Never seen you here before"
"I'm new student, nice to meet you"Cindy smiled brightly as if she was actually a teenage girl
"Oh great more new people"Aven clenched his fist and held himself back from attacking her, "Well my name is Aven and I've been expelled"
"You have ?"Cindy gained a shocked expression and then it.turned into a worrisome one
"Guess we won't have the chance to become 'friends'"Aven simply walked off after that, leaving Cindy to watch him.go
(Nooooo Vegeta you were almost there. She's 114, not 115 XD)
"Expelled huh." Creed said when Dale announced the news to him. They were both sitting at a table in the school library. Creed had been sitting there and idly reading some mystery novel. "I guess that makes things really difficult for you."
Dale nodded "Yeah you could look at it that way." He picked a random book on the table and began flipping through it.
"And you know you won't be able to ask for help from the other gods so easily since no one, not even I, is really aware of your true plans." Creed said matter-of-factly.
Dale smirked "Yeah, that's true too. But I have you, haven't I? At least for the moment."
Creed looked up at him, then back at his novel.

Sion landed infront of the door to his room. His wings retracted. He unlocked the door and walked in. He looked around at his room and sighed. He couldn't afford to be emotional about it, but...Damn!!, he was gonna miss this place.
(Well it was a guess XD)

Cindy walked around the campus after had Aven left. She couldn't help but think of what Fen would going through if he heard that or why he was expelled. She suspected it had something to do with the other Gods but she couldn't be sure. She noticed Sion as he landed in front of his room and entered it. She decided to go over to him and knocked on his door, "Hello ?"
Sion looked up as he heard a rap at his door. He definitely didn't want to see anyone at the moment. Well, maybe it was Chranis or Aven, or one of his friends. He walked to the door and opened it, immediately surprised to see a complete stranger. He raised a brow "Uh...yeah?"
"Hello there"Cindy greeted him with a bright smile, "I'm a new student here and I was looking for someone to show me around, you were the first person I saw. My name's Candy"
"I don't think I'll be of much help to you, Candy." Sion said "That's because I've been expelled."
"You have ?"Cindy's eyes widen and thought to herself, "Him too ? Their actions haven't had any consequences yet, so why now ?" she took a look around to see if anyone was around and once she was done she pushed Sion inside and closed the door behind them, "Tell me, why is Dale so interested in you ?" her normal cheery facade disappeared into a serious one
Sion's eyes widened as she pushed him inside and asked him the question. He was even more surprised by her sudden change of expression. He then frowned "What are you talking about? And how the hell do you kow Dale?"
"Because all Gods know each other"Cindy replied plainly. She dropped the disguise that she had on reformed back to her normal human form. She towered over Sion and had a stern expression, "Now tell why Dale is so interested in you. And while you're at it, tell why you and Aven were expelled"
Sion's eyes widened even more and his mouth dropped open. He began sweating and his hands and knees began shaking as he stared in disbelief at Cindy. She was one of them. One of those guys. She had mentioned the name 'Gods'. Was that what they all were? Gods?!! Sion finally gathered the courage to speak. He had had enough. These people, he didn't even know any of them, yet he felt the same fear whenever he was in their midst. He had even ran away infront of Dale. That was so unlike him. He couldn't go on that way.
He frowned and clenched his fists. He stepped forward and looked at Cindy in the eyes. "I'll repeat myself; I don't know what you're talking about."
Cindy sighed and set her hand on his shoulder, "You're in danger, I don't what Dale is planning but I know he wants you and whatever he wants you for cannot be good" she took a moment to look out of the window, "He could be watching you right now, it's the only reason he probably came to this academy. You need to watch your back around those thugs"
Sion relaxed a little as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "That Dale, is he really a God too? Are you all really Gods? And what do you mean when you say I'm in danger?" It was still too difficult to believe. He had so many questions.
"Yes, all the people you encountered in that gym and myself. We are all Gods" Cindy replied, "The ones you met are the ones you have to look out for, they may seem friendly and playful but they're not, they are extremely dangerous. In fact I won't blame you if you don't trust me. Dale wants something with you, I don't what but I know he's extremely eager to get his hands on you so watch your back"
Sion frowned "Dangerous or not, I can take care of myself." He said and pushed her hand aside. "I'm not a kid. Dale can try whatever he wants, if he thinks he's tough enough." He then turned and walked to his closet. "And even if he wants to, there's nothing he can do to me since I'm leaving." He opened it and began talking out his clothes.
"And that's exactly why I'm worried" Cindy said reverting to her disguise, "Now you're an open target, you may be more difficult to find but you don't have the support of the others on your own"
Sion didn't turn back "I've learned a lot from this place. I'll be able to deal with anything that comes at me. And I don't see Gods would want to have anything to do with me."
"I don't see that either"Cindy said watching him, "But the fact is you're important to them somehow and it's not good. And if you won't tread lightly then at least allow to give you something that'll help you"
Sion turned to her and raised an eyebrow. He was quite surprised by the fact that a God would want to help him. "And what would that be?" He asked.
"Come here and I'll show you" Cindy replied warming up her hands. She also started glowing whilst she was waiting for Sion