gioco di ruolo casuale Neptune's Greed [Open, No character Limit]

teamsalvatore98 posted on Apr 10, 2015 at 03:37AM
PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND THE STORY LINE BEFORE JOINING AND DO NOT JOIN IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF PARTICIPATING

Story:
Raine Meri Ó Ciardha, the captain of Neptune's Greed, has been sailing the world in hopes of finding two things; fortune and glory. Her main goal is The Fountain of Youth, a legendary feat that has both peaked her interest and eluded her for almost two decades. She made her way to Hanym Isle, the proverbial hotspot for pirate activity. Hanym features several brothels and taverns, all of which are open to pirates. The town also features a forge, tattoo parlor, and a boat salesman and repairman.

You don't have to be a member of the ship's crew if you don't want to. You can play any role you want, including mermaid or any other supernatural thing related to the sea. I do ask that you don't RP as a fish, however. As far as characters go, the sky is the limit! As long as your character meets all of the requirements you can be whoever you want.

~~~~~~

Some rules before you begin:

~Don't role play as someone else's character unless you've asked for their permission. If someone is going to be playing for your character, please let me know.
~Don't kill off characters without explicit permission from the character's creator.
~If you want to talk out of character, it can be done using the comment feature, but I would prefer if you use (parenthesis).
~I ask that you use proper grammar and spelling. Everyone on this website is old enough to know how to use a comma.
~Mature content such as blood and gore is allowed. However, I'll ask that all mature content is kept within reason. Just don't get too graphic.
~There will, obviously, be romance-- but let's all try to keep the sex to a page or less, please. Meaning that if you want your character to sleep with someone else's, get it over with in under a page. It gets annoying after a while.
~I'm hoping this will be a somewhat fast paced role play. I understand some people have things they need to do such as school and a job, but anything you miss you can be filled in on simply by asking.
~If you're going to be away for a while or are planning on quitting the role play, please make me aware.
~I ask that characters are submitted using the character sheet, if at all possible.
~Any weapons or items used should fit the era that the RP takes place in. If you're unsure about something please ask.
~Don't make a character unless you plan on joining the RP.

If it seems like my rules are unfair, please feel free to message me and argue them. If I feel as if you've made a fair argument, I will alter the rules.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­­~~­~­~­~~­­~~~­­~~­~­~­~~­­~~~­­~~­

Character Sheet~

Name: Required

Pirate or non-pirate?:

Appearance: A few simple adjectives would suffice, but if you want to use a picture you can.

Personality: Once again, a few simple words will suffice. If you don't want to put this here, you can put it in the bio.

Biography: Required. If your character is a pirate, this is where you would put their crew and ship. Please include your character's history and anything else you feel is necessary. Also, include the relationships between your character and others. Please put something other than "Nothing is known", unless you plan on developing it later. I understand if you're blank when you start but a good backstory really helps to make the RP better. If your character has a bounty on their head please include it here.

Things to Remember:

Follow all of the rules (obviously), or you will be asked to leave the RP.
Other people put a lot of time and effort into their characters so don't bash anyone because you think they're doing something wrong. Constructive criticism is the key phrase here.

This section will be updated as I see fit.

Have fun! \(>m<)/
 [b]PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND THE STORY LINE BEFORE JOINING AND DO NOT unisciti IF te HAVE NO INTENTION O
last edited on Apr 10, 2015 at 03:59AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 69 risposte

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...