gioco di ruolo casuale AC RP (assassin's creed)

calebluke posted on May 20, 2015 at 01:58AM
it is the 18th century and your in London you are all a team and you must work to gether to pass all the tasks you have but you may run around freely where you like and when you like but you still have a missions to do. you each will wake up in a town hospital and there will be nurses looking after you from reasons we will talk about later. but you are all friends with a missions and that mission is to kill the British guards of London.

RULES:
max of 2 weapons
max of 4 friends
must have group of friends
no sex / rape
on one liners
only allowed one character
not allowed to kill with out permission
no teaming up with the British guards
if you die you awaken in the hospital again with all your money gone
you can sell stuff to weapon shops & cloth shops
you can steal a max of 10$ from people and 100$ from guards
yes custom assassins
no double ups on assassins
you can buy ships and wagons
you can buy cloths but you have to describe well
no cars
you can do the leap of faith and survive is you land on someone a hay barrel or water

CHARECTOR SHEET:

Name:

Partner/Friends:

Wepons:

family:

Bio:

extra:

pic:

gioco di ruolo casuale 87 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 87

più di un anno fa calebluke said…
Name: Edward Kenway

Partner/Friends: Robin Clay

Wepons: 2x hidden blade, 2x flint lock pistol

family: all dead

Bio: For years I've been rushing around, taking whatever I fancied, not giving a tinker's curse for those I hurt. Yet here I am... with riches and reputation, feeling no wiser than when I left home. And when I turn around, and look at the course I've run... there's not a man or woman that I love left standing beside me.

extra: Edward James Kenway(1693 – 1735) was a Welsh-born British privateer-turned-pirate and a member of the assassins order.

pic:
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Edward Kenway Partner/Friends: Robin Clay Wepons: 2x hidden blade, 2x flint lock pistol
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
( slow clap) più di un anno fa
calebluke commented…
stop talking i dont Amore edward :| più di un anno fa
samurinerd commented…
( yea te do ) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa espeonspirits said…
Name: Cassandra Avidia Maria Sorio (Just Cassandra to everyone)

Partner/Friends: Ezio, (more as they come)

Weapons: Two hidden blades and a sword

Family: Older brother, Marco

Bio: Her father died when she was thirteen, her mother abused her until she ran away from home at age seventeen. She stayed with her best friend, Ezio, whom she eventually fell in love with. They trained as Assassins together, just as they had grown up together, and they mourned the deaths of those the loved together. She loves him, and all she can hope is that he loves her too.

Extra: Italian, so expect some untranslated dialogue.

Pic:
 Name: Cassandra Avidia Maria Sorio (Just Cassandra to everyone) Partner/Friends: Ezio, (more as th
calebluke commented…
(i like) più di un anno fa
(we will start when there is at lest 3 people)
più di un anno fa samurinerd said…
name: Connor Kenway

Partner/Friends: /

Weapons: tomahawk, bow and arrow.

Family: /

Bio: Born to a British father and Mohawk mother, Connor was raised among his mother's tribe. He suffered severely during his childhood, largely from the tribe's encounters with European colonists; a conflict that reached its peak when his village was destroyed by a colonial force.
This event prompted him to seek justice for his people and fight tyranny wherever he saw it.His endeavours eventually led to him joining the Assassin Order in 1770, as well as adopting the name "Connor" in order to more easily move through colonial circles.
Five years later, the American Revolutionary War erupted, and Connor found himself siding with the leaders of the American revolution, namely George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, partially due to his belief in the ideals that they represented.

Extra: Connor is the most innocent person you could ever meet and he is a nature lover.

Appearance:
 name: Connor Kenway Partner/Friends: / Weapons: tomahawk, bow and arrow. Family: / Bio: B
più di un anno fa Ayaka said…
Name: Everleigh "Evie" Cavalier

Partner/Friends: only Altair Ibn La Ahad at the moment

Wepons: single hidden blade on her left arm and a hidden crossbow on her right, poison darts

family: younger sister named Kayla

Bio: Evie's father was the templar grandmaster while her mother was a simple baroness of an unnamed city. But her parents died due to sickness, leaving Evie and Kayla to wander around the streets. Kayla then was diagnosed with the disease similar to that of her parents. So Evie resulted to become a thief to steal for payment of Kayla's medicines but she was instead recruited into the Assassin order. Her sister is now in their care and she is known to be a master assassin.

extra: She speaks multiple languages and despite the assassin nature, she is friendly

pic:
 Name: Everleigh "Evie" Cavalier Partner/Friends: only Altair Ibn La Ahad at the moment Wepons:
più di un anno fa samurinerd said…
(do we start?? )
(( In the rules, is it supposed to be "no one liners" or "only one liners"? ))
samurinerd commented…
i think he meant no one liners più di un anno fa
calebluke commented…
yes we can start now :) più di un anno fa
(( Haha someone start it :D ))
più di un anno fa catos971 said…
Name: Robin Clay

Partner/Friends: Edward Kenway

Weapons: a crossbow with a small hole below the bow to slide the handle of a extending katana into. by pulling the second trigger the sword shoots out and extends into a full size katana. (i will include a picture)

family: a younger brother back in Japan

Bio: Robin was born in Japan to a merchant family. her father was an abusive alcoholic and and constantly paranoid that her mother was cheating on him, one night when she came home really late her father was so angry that he struck her on the head which caused her body to become limp. believing her to be dead Robins father carried her body down the stairs to the basement and started to dig a grave for her. what her father did not realise is that he had not killed her mother she had struck her leaving her body completely useless but the mother was entirely aware of what was happening so robins mother was buried alive. Robin then ran away and snuck onto a merchant ship that then travelled to London and was attacked by pirates and the whole crew was killed. the captain then found her and took her on as a apprentice. now she uses the merchant ship that she snuck onto in the first place and slowly changed it to a pirate ship ( i will include a picture of that too ) she now lives in London.

extra: she has developed a state of psychosis from years of being alone at sea believing her self to be the priest of "the perfect one"

pic:
 Name: Robin Clay Partner/Friends: Edward Kenway Weapons: a crossbow with a small hole below th
her crossbow
 her crossbow
her ship
(( imma start ))
 her ship (( imma start ))
"Ahhh where am i the last I remember I was in London visiting... Robin Where is Robin" Edward got up and asked the nurse "where the hell is Robin i need to see her" so the nurse took Edward to Robin and Edward that that Robin was dead "no this is all my fault" Edward fell to his knees and shouted "WHYYYYYY im sorry robin just please wake up" a tear fell down Edward face because he thought the had lost a friend to day then Edward saw that there was other people and he wondered why they where there.
Robin's eye's blinked open. "shit Edward, you're just as annoying in a dream as you are in real life. oh wait..." she looked at the nurse, the bed , the buildings. "um, London right?" she asked the nurse. the nurse nodded in reply "that's right." "well then, get lost Edward I'm getting changed" she said, picking up her cloak and drawing the curtain between her and Edward.
Edward smirked "he that is the Robin i know" Edward said with a smile "now when will she be done it doesn't take that long dose it" Edmund asked the nurse "were are my weapons i need to know" so the nurse said 'there in the lost and found' "What the fuck are they doing there" 'sorry i will get them for you' the nurse ran of to find Edwards weapons "I hope there not damaged because if they are i will kill her".
Robin dressed herself and pulled each of the individual parts from the hidden pockets in her robes piecing together her crossbow she popped the sword out and it extended to a full size katana she then slid it into a sheath at her side and slid out the window hoping that Edward will remember the original plan when they got to London was to meet on top of the bell tower with all the other assassins.
Cassandra sighed, glancing around at her surroundings.
It would certainly take some getting used to, this was not Italia after all. She had to relearn all the best places for climbing and hiding, if this was to ever work out. She was alone in a city she’d never been to before. She had no idea where Ezio was, or even who the other Assassins she was supposed to be meeting were. She had received a letter from a “Robin Clay”, and the next thing she knew she was sailing away from her home of Firenze and into the unknown.
London. The bell tower she was supposed to meet the others at.
“Cazzo, this is confusing…Ah! That might be where I need to go.” She muttered, seeing what appeared to be a bell tower. "Farei meglio dannatamente avere ragione…” She began to scale the wall.
Robin ran across the roof tops making her way to the Bell tower. "Hopefully I'll be the first person there." she said to her self "It'd be a shame to be late to my own party!" she finished before reaching the wall of the bell tower. she noticed there was a woman already scaling the tower with assassins gowns. "Ah that might be one of my associates!" she said before sprinting for the tower and then sprinting up the wall for a moment before landing just above and to the side of the woman "Kon'nichiwa!" she said down to the woman "Or maybe even Ohayō! haven't had a chance to check the time since I've been here! are you one of the Assassins I sent for?" she ask.
It was a normal day in London as always and Evie was always nearby in the shadows, watching all the people pass her by. She wasn't a thief but from all those years hanging out with Altair and pickpocketing for throwing knives, she's now developed a habit of stealing other things. She heard of the assassin here, Arno Victor Dorian, but wasn't too curious to meet him. But then she remembered Altair specifically telling her to get to the bell tower to meet with other assassins from all over. She scaled up the buildings, walls and stalls and finally caught the sight of a bell tower surrounded by some eagles. Well that is a subtle sign she thought to herself as well as rolled her eyes as she finally began to scale up. As she arrived she noticed that there were already 2 people there and one was engaging the other in a conversation. Being the introvert she was, she decided to stay in the opposite end of the tower and watched the eagles flying around.
Damn it Altair, don't leave me alone!
Edward then realised that he was meeting robin and some other assassins ant a bell tower so Edward ran off to the bell tower that he could see of in the distance. Edward then saw some guards they were talking about something a plan to get rid of all the assassins in the world Edward then new what he had to do. Edward then ran up a wall backflipped of and assassinated the two guards "no one must know about this" the then ran of to the bell tower seeing some other people who seamed to be assassins running on building tops climbing walls "if they found out about this plan it could be tragic but if they dont find out then they could be in danger so i better tell them" Edward then had to scale the bell tower wall he new it may be a challenge for some people but not him he then scaled the wall in a matter of seconds seeing the other to assassins talking so he ran up asking "am i late" smirking.
Evie looked up at the man who had just arrived and rolled her eyes, "Hasn't even started yet....Honestly, where are the others...?" she replied to him as she eyed him carefully. He didn't seem like half the assassin she knew back at home and elsewhere. He had a more of a rugged and reckless look than one that would blend in. "I know you, you're Edward Kenway.....the pirate who joined the brotherhood..." she added in a slight whisper.
Cassandra pulled herself up onto the roof of the tower. "Ciao. Si, I am. My name is Cassandra Sorio."
She looked around at the view of the city. "Huh, quite different to Italia. Ma anche la differenza mi fa ancora nostalgia di casa." She turned and looked at the other woman again. "So how many others are there? Who is still yet to come?"
Robin pulled her self up after the other assassin, "Ah Italian!" she said "I'm from Japan my self. then again i guess it doesn't really matter in our line of work. she said sitting on the roof cross-legged "now, um lets see" she said pulling a scroll from inside her robe, "we should have my partner Edward Kenway coming round shortly. A certain Everleigh Cavalier and Connor Kenway." she put the scroll down and looked around expectantly. "huh, guess we just wait now..."
Evie didn't want to wait any longer, so she decided to show herself to the two assassins who were apparently waiting for her to arrive. "You called?" she appeared on the ledge directly in front of the two other assassins.
Edward finally scaled the bell tower wall and saw that there was 3 other assassins there "ahh robin i see you made a friend its not normal for that to happen" Edward said with a smirk on his face "ah i dont believe we have met my name is Edward Kenway sailor of the 7 seas and you gals are".
"Everleigh Cavalier..... True that we have never met, but Altair has spoken about you before..." Evie replied stoically as she evaluated his every move. He was a pirate turned assassin accidentally, it's no wonder that the rest of the assassins barely even recognize him as one of them. She kept a cautious distance from him and the other girls.
(( Samurinerd is not joining so we can exclude her ))
(( Okay, I'm waiting for the others tho ))
((guys type something plz))
(( You wanna just, continue the RP without them for a while? ))
più di un anno fa mcterra said…
(Is this dead?)
(( God I sure hope not. Somehow, the other girls plus Connor stopped replying for some reason. Someone please revive it ))
(Hehe that would be me.)

Name: Cain D. Dornez

Partner/Friends: N/A

Weapon: Dual concealed wrist blades and a sword

Family: N/A

Bio: Nothing is known about his past. His background is clouded in immense mystery. Even within the brotherhood, very little is known about him. The truth is he has a horrible past which he is trying hard to forget.

Extra: He is pretty much multi lingual and is an expert freerunner
 (Hehe that would be me.) Name: Cain D. Dornez Partner/Friends: N/A Weapon: Dual concealed wr
Cain had been in the bell tower even before the others arrived. He was concealed in the shadows seemed to have noticed him. He slowly stepped out behind the others. He examined each of them. Assassins too. They were all discussing with each other. Maybe he should reveal himself to them already.
Evie noticed another unknown aura reach her senses as her head jerked to the direction of where it appeared. She saw a shadow, a very well hidden assassin. She gestured for him to reveal himself as she stepped out of the shadows as well.
Cain narrowed his eyes. She had sensed him. That was quite impressive, even for an assassin. He slowly stepped out of the shadows and revealed himself. "This is quite an unholy gathering, if you ask me."
"I wouldn't be here if Altair hadn't forced me" Evie replied coldly as she glared at the rest of them who were chatting there with some enthusiasm over the whole thing. She hated crowds and she especially hated being summoned with no purpose at all. "What is this for anyway??" she sighedl
"An assassin gathering huh." He looked around "Seems like I wasn't invited." He remarked.
"Lucky you, I could be killing random Knights by now" she sighed then looked towards the space behind the assassin, "How come I have to be here and not Altair..?"
"Altair...? You keep calling that name." He said to Everleigh "And who might that be? A friend of yours, perhaps?"
She narrowed her eyes at him, "Perhaps one of the reasons why you weren't invited was your ignorance. Altair Ibn La Ahad happens to be the Master Assassin in Masayf. He's not just my friend, he is my mentor and slight partner..?" she tilted her head to the side awkwardly. "Anyways, he took me out of the streets and trained me to become an assassin. How were you introduced then?"
Cain took his gaze away from her and looked out at the city below. "Let's say I wasn't trained like other assassins. And not in the same place either. The only master I know is the one who groomed me. I prefer keeping the story of how I joined the brotherhood to myself."
"Understandable" Everleigh nodded in agreement then leaned on the railings and looked towards the city as well. Her eagle senses had been driving her crazy lately because there has been an increase of templars in the area. "Well if we were called out here and yet the caller hasn't arrived on time, then she/he can excuse us for wandering off right?"
Cain looked at her and raised an eyebrow at the suggestion. He looked out at the city once again. "I'm ready when you are."
A smirk grew across Everleigh's face as she looked back at the assassins again. She nodded at him as she vaulted over the railings and caught ahold of the lamp post stationed right across the building. She waited for his move.
Cain put a foot on the railing and stepped off the edge of the bell tower's roof. He began free falling. In mid-air He held out his hand and grabbed a protruding flag post. He swung and placed both feet on the wall. He then pushed himself. He shot out and landed on the roof of an adjacent building that wasn't as tall as the bell tower.
She was amused with the way he moved. It was flawless but then again, she expected nothing less from a fellow assassin like herself. She then leveled herself with him on one of the balconies across the building he was on then eventually reaching him in one piece. "So, you're from?" she huffed softly.
Cain observed her. Not bad, he thought as she joined him. "This is my birthplace actually. I'm from London. I don't live here though, I don't even have a fixed base of operations. I'm constantly on the move, going to wherever the brotherhood sends me."
She nodded at his response, "That sounds exciting" she felt a sudden rush of adrenaline pump through her veins as she thought about it. She only stayed within her base of operations in Masayf and only obeyed orders given to her by Altair, she never really stayed out of the city. "I suddenly want that kind of freedom," she chuckled as she watched the busy citizens of London make their way to their destinations swiftly and noisily.
Cain looked at her for a moment then he turned and looked down at the citizens "Freedom you say...that's quite naive of you. An assassin is never free. We are constantly in shackles under the ever watchful eye of the brotherhood. I can go anywhere anytime but I can't be...free."
Her eyes twitched slightly at the cold truth he spat out of his mouth. He was right and she didn't deny anything. "Life as an assassin certainly isn't easy, one tends to foster lots of doubt about the brotherhood. As a thief, I never understood why one would desert his freedom to join but even when I joined I still do not know my purpose in this brotherhood. Do all assassins have meaning in the brotherhood? Against the multitude of others chosen, would it even matter if I hadn't picked to join? What does the world gain from the battle between templars and assassins?" she suddenly blurted out.