gioco di ruolo casuale Raven Academy for the 'Special' Kids

Kat-chan posted on Aug 15, 2015 at 12:09AM
Raven Academy, a boarding school for all but humans. Usually if you find yourself here you are either the child of rich parents that don't have time to waste on you so they send you here or orphans.

All ages are accepted, but we are not responsible for drugs, sex and other problems your child may encounter. However we do have class. One that is, and it is of meditation and learning to control powers. I warn you that there are fights on the campus. We are also not in charge of that. We DO however have a small student council that may or may not enforce their own rules and the only person who can expel a student is me, the principal. I hope your child enjoys their stay.

Yours truly, Mr Porridge the principal.

General Rules:

No God modding
No excluding anyone out (all are welcome)...unless your human.
There are a FEW cases in which a human can sneak in.
Bad words, sex and mature content is allowed
If you are a human and you are caught you will be killed or expelled.
Can't have more than 5 powers/abilities
Have fun!!!

Student Council Rules (can be broken):

Only 3 student council members (allowed including the president)
No sneaking into opposite sex’s dorm (but people do this all the time)
Lights out at 10 (unless there is a special event, which there are on occasions)

Members:

Amelia Black - Siren - kat-chan
Julliette Yen - Witch - kat-chan
James Davis - Vampire - kat-chan
Charlotte Fairchild - Nightmare - kat-chan
Akio Arcadia (teacher) - ??? - Tiger-gaming
Roukhan Vulra - Draki - Mirra1007
Cynti Kichida - Fox demonnes - Mirra1007
Thaida N' Haeriyn - Elf - Firebird06721
Mephi Saint O'Feles - Witch - Beckie545
Veronica Silicca (teacher) - Cat girl - Tiger-gaming

OKAY THAT'S IT NOW JOIN TO MAKE A CHARACTER ALL YOU NEED IS THIS:

Name:
Appearance:
Power/ability:
Species:
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Apr 18, 2016 at 02:47AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 211 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-211 of 211

più di un anno fa killer24 said…
He looked at her while she was talking, it was the same for him more or less. He knew there were some other races, though he never met any of them before, so he just had a peaceful life until the attack came. "Yeah, this place sure is impressive, some many living peacefully together even if there might be fights at times." It made him smile as he looked around again, but he always wondered how they keep the peace, not just among the students, it was the rest of the world that he was cautious of.
"Oh it's rather a boring tale for me, just grew up and came here.... Anything too complex would be bothersome."

----------------

It wasn't a long process of consuming the wood, it still gave him time to think though. He knew he might need help with his investigation, plus it's not like he has anything to hide, that he remembers anyway. What confused him now was to how he'd go about gaining allies, it's not like he can just go up to people and ask them to search with him... He'll need to make some friends first, then perhaps they'll volunteer to help willingly.
più di un anno fa Firebird06721 said…
"It's nice to see harmony between so many different species, even if things do get out of hand sometimes. I'd be nice if thing were this peaceful everywhere, sometimes even members of the same species can break into horrible wars." She said as she remember her childhood. Some days it was easy to except, some days it haunted her. Sometimes the words orphan and refugee barely felt as though they could belong to her, other times they carried enough sting it would leave her mind numb and shocked.
Flynn nodded staying silent while she talked, he wasn't sure what she had been through but whatever clearly still holds her and has given her this outlook. "You know normal students wouldn't have even noticed, only those who come from places where harmony and peace are simply words would truly see the difference." For a moment he dropped the act, whether a spy or simply an innocent girl, she had witnessed things that no one should have to while young. If it was't for his mission he would have openly empathised with her, he'd been for something similar to whatever she went through, that much was obvious for him to see.
She was struck by how suddenly genuine Flynn was. He seemed real and approachable and compassionate. Thaida hadn't meant to allude to her experiences; she was fortunate compared to some students here. She wanted so bad to deny the truth in his claim but eventually she gave up. "Maybe, but no one with a "normal" childhood would be able to understand that either." Thaida said, suspecting he mid share similar experiences.
last edited più di un anno fa
He looked back at her, she must have thought he'd been through something similar, in truth he had but for his mission he must pretend he hadn't. "Perhaps you're right about that, but it doesn't mean they went through the same things.... Some people could just be abnormal." He need to keep himself a secret for now, perhaps later if she proved trust worthy he'd tell her but not now. He looked at the other students walking around, could they have been through the same thing? What if he could find allies to fight against his enemy, though he'll admit they're slightly different even if they had been through similar things.
più di un anno fa ErzaScarletXX said…
Kata:..
"Perhaps." Thaida replied. "But I don't think that's the case here is it?" She asked looking at him with a mixture of curiosity and sensitivity. The last thing she wanted was to stir up painful memories.
(I wondered where this went, among other RP's that is...)

He looked at her and smiled with his brow raise questioningly. "What do you mean? I'm sorry if I've over stepped my place while talking, if anything has been similar to what you might have been through." He knew it, she did suspect something. If he doesn't handle this carefully then it could turn ugly, denying it for now might be possible though.
(( what happend to this roleplay??? ))
((Just ran into this. I'd almost forgotten about it, but it's so sad that it died. Probably a long shot- but anyone up for rebooting it.))
(( I am!