gioco di ruolo casuale Shedding Light (Any one who wants to unisciti feel free to jump in any time :) )

katrinamints posted on Aug 26, 2015 at 11:20PM
It's been a while since writing my last RP, so here goes my first attempt at leading an RP in a looooong time. Hope everybody enjoys :)

First, some intro/backstory:

I was thinking of this being an apocalyptic RP featuring demons, vampires, humans, Bards, people with special abilities, faeries, giants, dwarves, gnomes, elves, etc etc. Lots of mythological people. Basically, they've all lived in secret in everyday (Current day) society, until the, let's just call it the council for now, see's the coming apocalypse is upon the earth. They contact the secret "ambassador" between "mythological" creatures and humans, whom the government has been hiding, and tell them it's beginning. The humans get pissy, demanding the "mythological" creatures save them. Of course that's not gonna happen for free.

The council and the "mythological" creatures are all very well-run and strongly governed. There aren't any wars, no rebellions, no creatures that believe the council is corrupt or doing a horrible job. No, the real enemy is going to be the humans and the earth itself. The mythological creatures are on one side, and the humans on the other.

So anyway, the humans demand the "mythological" creatures save them, and the council orders all of their kind that can walk, and are sane in mind, vote on the price. There's a giant gathering on a ginormous secret island protected by the mythological creatures for centuries. The vote comes down to, they'll save the earth for safe existence amongst humans, and cooperation towards what the mythological beings need regularly. (Certain potions, rocks, materials, blood, food, land, etc etc.)

(you know what, i think i'm gonna call mythological creatures Fabul's. I dunno, we'll address that later.)

The humans (at least the ambassador between humans and mythological creatures) decided, basically, "Uh NO the Fabul's cannot live peacefully with us, even if they've been living secretly amongst us for thousands of years and have families and jobs and lives." So the council sends 50 representatives to different countries, to give off a multination-wide broadcast/announcement to spread the word that the Fabul's will no longer be living in secret, and that they want to live in peace with other humans. They want to help protect the earth from this apocalypse, which by the way can't be prevented just hindered. They will only help the humans if they're aloud to live side-by-side peacefully.

An all-out hunt for any Fabul's begin's, many families are torn apart, many are hunted, many lives changed and riots begun. Basically 90% of the world is in total chaos because the government, shortly after this announcement from the council, did confirm that some sort of intense apocalyptic-like events were going to occur in chain reactions, causing mass-devastation and destruction.

Groups arise that want to fight the Fabul's, some want to live with them, some want to serve them, some want to join them, etc etc.

At the same time as the governments confirmation, the council announced there would be emergency actions taken to protect the Fabul species. After as many votes as possible were cast during the voting period, over the course of a month, Fabul's scattered across the world, seeking refuge on various islands, traveling to distant countries, or taking their families and hiding. Some just wanted to avoid the apocalypse all-together. Some stayed on the island for refuge, some were hired by the council to gather materials and museum artifacts from around the world to protect the Fabul species from various bouts of chaos that would ensue, some were hired by the council to infiltrate certain groups that oppose the Fabul's. Some were hired to join groups that supported the Fabul's.

Right now it's just an all-out waiting period where people are hiding, fighting, trying to escape, or just waiting. Some are still living amongst the humans in secret, too. Some are living in the forests and hunting, making camps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~

Please don't assume any roles amongst the council. Let's do the intro's and get the RP started, then when I think we have some people who would be good for the role of a council member, I'll request them to. If somebody WANTS to be a council member you can go ahead and ask and I'll let you know ASAP.

NO GODMODE.

You may be a multi-hundred-year-old creature, just please no "insane flawless wise minds that are super super powerful."

You may be a human, or any kind of Fabul. If you're human you may be an enemy or you can be somebody trying to join the Fabul's, or whatever you want to do. Either way, you're aloud to be an enemy, just please be prepared for that character to die sometimes. You may kill off your characters, and you can have somebody kill off your character, just please make that clear before hand.

Limit the one-liners pls.

If you're Fabul, please clarify what kind. Demon, Vampire, faerie, etc etc. If you're a faerie you don't have to be a tiny spec of light. If you're a dwarf you don't have to be super short. Likewise, if you're a giant you can be super buff and like 7 feet tall, you just don't have to be a building on feet. You can edit you characters to your satisfaction. Remember there are also Bards or just people with special powers that they've had their whole lives. That stuff happens in this RP. It doesn't have to a total species. Whatever you want to do Just at least try to put a name to it pls :)

NO DEMI GODS. NO GODS.

Clarify as much as you're prepared to share in the intro you provide. You don't have to share their age or real name right away. Please do clarify their species though just so WE (the writers) know. You can with-hold info for the sake of the story line :)

Anime pics are welcome

Sex, Swearing, Violence, all allowed.

Name
Species
Appearance (feel free to provide a pic, anime or real)
Bio (as much as you're prepared to share)
Other

So yeah, just follow the rules, have fun, be kind. Thanks :)
last edited on Aug 26, 2015 at 11:29PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 519 risposte

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...