gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3742

più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Aiden smiled, enjoying her surprise, which he assumed was good. "Come on, this will take longer, you'll need to make sure the shoes fit you well." He says gently.

Night scoffed and then smirked. "Delightful." He mutters. "I suppose that as long as I'm next to you then it'll be okay." He adds with another smirk.
più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
"Um, right." Ziri said, snapping out of her shoked state. As she had done before, she began making her way through the market, peering into shop windows and pausing at stalls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Olivia could respond to that statement, they arrived at the room where the meeting was to be held. She shot Night a pointed look as if to tell him to behave himself before entering the room.

About four other people were already there; a woman and two men.

"Right on time, Olivia." said one of the men. "We were just about to start."

"Straight to business as usual I see, Jack." Olivia said, taking a seat. She gestured to Night, who was getting a few odd looks. "This is Night Hunter, my new slave. He'll be joining us today."

"Ah, it's about that time again?" the other woman in the room joked.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Shut it, Bianca. Are we doing this thing or not?"
Aiden smirked and followed her as she looked around. He didn't care what she chose. He just wanted her to like it and for it to be comfortable. He didn't want any of the shoes giving her blisters either.

Night kept his expression neutral, but he couldn't help his curiosity. It took everything in him to not ask her what the the woman meant. Instead, like the good slave he knew he wasn't, he took a seat where Olivia indicated and then sat silently. Completely still and with a blank expression. This was evidently going to be a long meeting.
After a bit of searching, Ziri was able to find three pairs of shoes that she liked which met the criteria Aiden had listed. She returned to him with the shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group settled down and finally began the meeting. Really, all they did was a whole heap of back and forth about how the business was doing, and ways to improve. About an hour and a half later, they were done.

Olivia rose with a sigh. "Well, it was great seeing you guys again, but I still have things to do today. I'll see you all around." With those parting words, she left the room, her posture relaxing once she was out.
Aiden grinned. "Perfect. Did you try them on? They need to fit and be comfortable. I don't want you getting blisters or anything." He says, he seemed to genuinely care. Maybe that was because he did.

Night got up and followed her. Cracking his neck and popping his joints for everyone in the room to hear before completely leaving with Olivia. Once they were out of earshot he let out a loud sigh. "First, that was terrible." He mutters. He smirked and took up his spot just slightly behind her. "Second, what on earth did that woman mean that it was 'about that time of year again'? He asks her. He couldn't help himself.
"I tried them." Ziri confirmed, nodding. "They all fit just fine." She was beginning to wonder if she'd ever get used to this master. It wasn't like she didn't like him. She liked him plenty. But he was so strange to her. He just didn't make any sense at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nothing." Olivia quickly shot down the question. "It's nothing. Just...a bad reputation I have." She really didn't want to explain it to him at the moment. Maybe one day, but not now. She felt like she was actually starting to form some sort of weird relationship with him and, as weird as it was, she actually liked that. The last thing she needed was to ruin it by explaining her refusal to keep the same slaves for too long.
Aiden smiled and nodded. "Good." He says. He took the shoes and went to pay for them. He then turned to Ziri. "Come on. We have one more stop." He says. He walked with her out of the building and placed the shoes in the carriage. He took the shoes that were for out and about things. "Do you want to wear them now to break them in?" He asks her curiously.

Night narrowed his eyes a little. "I'll tell you about my claustrophobia if you tell me what she meant." He suggests. He was hoping that she would be interested enough to take his deal. Of course he was going to tell her anyway. He just wished that he didn't feel whatever he was feeling.
"Um..." she considered it before nodding. "Yes. I think I should do that." She took the shoes from him, pulling off the shoes which she had been wearing with the new ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia swore under her breath. She wanted to know about his claustrophobia. She actually really wanted to know about it. But she also didn't want to explain...

"Fine." she agreed after a moment. What she had really wanted to say was, 'don't be mad at me when I tell you', but that was absurd. Why should she care how he felt about her. She shouldn't. So why did she...

"What Bianca was referring to back there was...well, as I said, it's an unfortunate reputation of mine. I tend to replace my slaves very frequently. And when it gets close to a certain date, the replacements tend to get more frequent. As it so happens, it's getting close to that date now."
last edited più di un anno fa
Aiden smiled and took her old shoes. He was surprised at how worn they really were. He was going to throw them out and then after he did he came back to Ziri. "They feel okay?" He asks.

Night clenched his jaw and was quiet a moment. "Why?" He asks. "Why this date? Why do you replace them...us?" He asks. He was genuinely curious. And he felt...odd. He had actually been enjoying being around her. But now he was realizing that he may just be replaced soon.
Ziri shifted her weight from foot to foot, testing out the shoes. "A bit strange, but it will be fine once I break them in properly." she decided aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Because...I..." Olivia spoke in a low voice. She searched for an answer other than the one echoing in her head. Because it's better to betray than to be betrayed. She shook her head in frustration. "No. That wasn't part of the deal. I explained what she meant. Now it's your turn."
Aiden nodded. "Good. Let me know if they start to hurt your feet at all okay?" He says. Then he sighed and looked around. "My next few appointments are check ups, to make sure the security systems are working okay." He explains.

Night clenched his jaw again but then let out a breath. She was right, that wasn't the deal. "They had isolation rooms, deep under the arenas. The rooms and tunnels to get to them were dug out by slaves, and no work was put into them to give them support. Then the isolation rooms were put it. Three per quadrant. There were four of us, all from my tribe, who had a habit of trying to help some of the newer fighters. Because we were favorites they couldn't kill us as punishment. So they stuck us in the isolation rooms for three days with no food or water. The room was just big enough for me to sit curled up as small as I could get. The quadrant next to mine, where my three...friends were....caved in and killed them. I'm sure they suffocated. Didn't stop me from trying to help newbies though. I think I was put in an isolation room once or twice a month." He explains. He was trying hard not to let any emotion come through, but it was hard. Because those men had been his friends, his brothers practically. And then the memories of being in those tiny rooms with only hungry rats as company was hard enough for him.
"I gave you details, why is this particular date so specific for getting rid of and replacing slaves?" He asks her quietly. He would have told her no matter what, would have given her the details anyway. But he wanted to know. And he was trying to prepare himself to be one of the ones sent away.
Ziri nodded in understanding. At least, she was pretty sure she understood. "Okay. Should we be going then?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were outside now, and Olivia had stopped walking. She stared at the ground, unable to lift her gaze to look at Night. She was too ashamed to look at him. Here he was, trusting her with this tremendous and horrible history, and she couldn't even bring herselt to tell him this.

She shook her head. "I'll tell you. I will, I promise. But not right now, okay? Just...please don't ask me to explain right now. I-" Her voice cracked, and she shook her head again.

"The short version is that someone I loved hurt me, and I decided not to let anyone have that oppertunity again. I'm sorry, but I really can't explain more than that right now."
Aiden nodded and smiled. Since they were already at the carriage he helped her up into it and then climbed in himself. He didn't really speak much otherwise. He felt like he should, but he didn't know what to talk to her about. Luckily though it wouldn't be too far to the properties they were going to.

Night just nodded a little. "I see. I apologize for asking master." He says quietly. He wasn't really though. He wanted to know more and to understand her better. BUt he wouldn't pry any more today. Especially not when she promised to eventually tell him.
Ziri sat silently in the carriage, staring down at her hands. Every now and then, she'd steal a glance at Aiden, but never for more than a few seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good." Olivia sighed. She rubbed her face tiredly. Oh, where had the morning's energy gone? "Come on, we still have two more stops before we can get back to the manor." She finally lifted her gaze to look at Night, but any trace of emotion which might have been on her face earlier had now vanished.
Aiden smirked a little one of the times he caught her looking at him and then he shifted so he could sit in a way that looked like he was looking out the window but still watching her. He was curious and wondering if she had been looking at him other times or if he was just lucky to catch her at the same time. But then she kept looking and he had to try hard not to smile. "You and Bear seem to be getting along very well." he says finally.

Night nodded and then looked down as he followed her. "We have to go back to the carriage? How far are all of these places? What are these...stops going to be like?" He asks her curiously.
Ziri nodded. "We do get along quite well." she confirmed. "He's been nothing but helpful and friendly. And he speaks quite highly of you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Neither of them are far, and they're both on the way back to the manor, which means the ride back won't be as long." Olivia assured him.

Now that she didn't have to worry about explaining herself, she found herself worrying about Night instead. His story was awful, and his claustrophobia seemed - quite understandably - pretty extreme. She didn't want to force him back into the carriage, but she didn't see too many other options. At least it wouldn't be too long.

"The first stop will be to speak with a potential client about a house. We've never met in person before, although we've traded several letters. The other stop is just to pick up a couple of things I ordered recently. Neither should take too long."
Aiden raised an eyebrow in surprise, he had not expected that. "He does?" He asks and then shakes his head a little. "No matter. I am happy that you two have getting along so well. I have always thought that it helps with the adjustment."

Night nodded. "Sounds good." He says simply. He wasn't going to snap if he was in the carriage, he had learned how to control himself enough long ago. But he wasn't sure what to make of her worry. That was all it could be if she kept bringing up how short the ride would be...right? He shook the thoughts away. She meant nothing by it, of that he was sure.
Ziri nodded. "It does. Tremendously. In fact, if it wasn't for Bear, I-" She cut herself off. What had she been about to say? I'd still be afraid of you? Somehow, she doubted that was the best thing to say at the moment. "I'd be hopelessly confused." she finished after a brief pause.

Olivia got into the carriage. Once Night was in too, it moved off, heading in the direction they had come from. She gazed idley out the window for a moment before closing her eyes and resting her head against the carriage door. Today had been particularly draining.
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
"How is she?" Wilhelm asked while panting out a little, winded from going up the stairs. Yes, winded. He didn't exercise even though he was skinny with little muscle. Exercise was for people who were fat in his mind, and he was not. "Ah.." Wilhelm sat down on the bed, the panting stopping as he laid back.
--------
"I thought you'd realize by now that I'm not going to punish you for anything." Hermann said while reading. "Now go, eat your breakfast and fill yourself up before coming back in here." He said with a smile, looking up at her from his book before going back to reading it.
-------------
Dusk followed Gemini, looking around at everyone and watching their every move. Sure, to them, it looked like he was twitchy, but really he was on guard, ready to strike.
Aiden looked to her curiously but then just nodded. "I see." He says quietly. He didn't say much else but before too long they were pulling up in front of the first house. He looked to Ziri. "You are welcome to come with me, or you can stay in the carriage." He says gently.

Night glanced over to Olivia and when he saw her eyes were closed, he took the moment to just observe her for a moment. Not that he wouldn't mind openly staring at her but it was easier this way. She truly was very beautiful. It was a shame it sounded like this wouldn't last though, as good as it was going. He bit his lip and looked out the window as well. He needed to be more careful around her or he was going to get himself into trouble.

Nuala watched him curiously a moment and then just shook her head as she continued to feed Elena. "She's fine. Would you like to feed her?" She asks.

Raven hesitated and then moved to do as he said. He was a very strange master indeed. Thlugh she shouldn't complain she knew. He was her protector now as long as she was good then she assumed he would be good to her. She couldn't fathom him being kind to her for any other reason. Even if he insisted on other reasons.
Ziri pondered it, but it didn't take her very long to arrive at a decision. It would be rather lonely to just sit in the carriage by herself. "I'll go with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the carriage had come to a stop, Olivia opened her eyes. She strightened up with a sigh and got out of the carriage. "Alright, come on, lets do this."
Aiden couldn't help smiling g as he nodded. "Good, it'll be nice to have your company." He says with a small smiled. He got out of the carriage as it came to a stop and as usual helped her out too. Slave or not, the carriages could be a pain to get in and out of and he had decided it was easier to just help her.

Night nodded, smirked a little as he climbed out after her. He took up his normal spot and glanced to Olivia. "I assume I am to remain absolutely silent and well behaved?" He asks her with a grin.
Ziri offered a grateful smile as Aiden helped her out of the carriage. "Thank you. And I actually quite enjoy your company, so it's no trouble." Once she realised what she had said, she dropped her gaze. "Master." she added, trying to make it sound more polite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That would be ideal." Olvia agreed, looking at the house they had stopped in front of. It was decent, but she could do better. "As I said before, I've never actually met thes man before, so I don't know what you should expect."
Aiden smirked. "You don't always have to call me Master. I know it's what is...expected, but it is sometimes a little too...formal." He says gently.

Night smirked a little and then smiled. "Well I'll be on guard. But, I'm not sure I can control myself if he gets handsy with you." He warns with a smirk.
Ziri frowned uncertainly. That was...very strange indeed. "Are...are you certain? That is a somewhat...unusual request."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Please. I'm sure it won't come to that. This may come as a shock to you, but not every human being is scum." She knocked on the door and stepped back, waiting.
Aiden shrugged. "I mean, you'll probably have to call me master to get my attention or address a question perhaps. But it doesn't need to be all that ''yes master, no master, thank you master,' stuff. It gets to be too much." He says.

Night smirked. "I have met one or two decent humans. But otherwise I think the rest are scum." He says with another smirk, this one a little more teasing this time.
"I understand. My apologies, mas-" Ziri caught herself just in time, stopping mid-word. "I'll try not to use that word too much from now on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia shook her head. "Try to have some faith in humanity." Even as she spoke, she knew she had no right to do so. After all, she was probably just as bad.

A moment later, the door opened, an unfamiliar man standing in the doorway.

"Mr. Lalondale?" Olivia questioned.

The man nodded. "Yes, that's me. And you are...?"

"I'm Olivia Grace, this is a slave of mine, Night Hunter. I'm here about finding you a new house. May we come in?"

"Yes, of course. Come right in." Mr. Lalondale stepped aside, allowing them into the house.

The inside of the house was in a state of disarray that wasn't easily seen form the outside. Half of the place was packed into boxes, which lay scattered all over the place. Anything that wasn't packed in a box was lying on the floor, or piled on top of some sorry looking item of furniture.

"Sorry for the mess." Mr. Lalondale said, closing the door behind them. "As I mentioned in my letters, I'm hoping to move as soon as possible, so I've started packing."

"Of course." Olivia said, risisting the urge to wrinkle her nose as she looked around the place with an expert's eye. "Come, let us discuss business." She picked her way across the room and seated herself on one of the few cleared couches in the room.
Aiden smirked a little. "Don't worry, I know it is an adjustment." He says gently as he knocked on the door. Before she could answer an elderly slave answered the door. It was obvious she knew who Aiden was because she just stepped aside and let them in before leading them to the parlor.

Night was glad he had practice keeping a straight face. This place was absolutely horrifying. Though he supposed he understood. He sighed a little as he followed Olivia and then took up a spot standing just slightly behind her chair, his hands clasped behind his back.
Ziri silently followed Aiden and the elderly slave into the house, looking with curiosity on everything that they passed.

"Right. What do you need to know?" Mr. Lalondale joined Olivia on the couch.

"Well, for starters, you could expand on some of the things you mentioned in your letters. Tell me exactly what it is you're looking for."

"Very well. Where to begin..." Mr. Lalondale podered with a sigh. "I need a much larger space than this. I'd like to start a big family one day. Lots of kids, if you know what I mean." With these words, he placed a hand on Olivia's leg.

Olivia simply looked down at his hand, then back up at him, a terribly unimpressed look on her face. She sighed. "Really, Mr. Lalondale? I'm here for business, and business only."

Somewhat ashamedely, Mr. Lalondale drew his hand away.
Once in the parlor, an elderly woman dressed in a fine silk dress sat in a large chair, beside her a young man, in his late teens early twenties, stood by her side, speaking to her quietly. He stood up straight as Aiden came in and smiled softly. "Mr. Carter, thank you for coming." The young man says. Aiden nodded a little.

"Of course. This is the newest addition to my house hold, Moon Gaze. She Will be joining me on visits like this more often." He says. The young man nodded, seeming to not care either way. "You had some of the systems you wanted me to check on?" He asks, the young man nodded.

"Yes Sir. I will show you where." He says, Aiden looked to Ziri and nodded, saying she could follow.

Night felt himself tensing up and he started to take a step forward but then quickly stopped when the man pulled away. He let out a breath, one only Olivia would have heard from how they were positioned.
Ziri offered a small nod in return, following Aiden as he moved off. She resisted her instinct to keep her head down, instead keeping her gaze foreward as she walked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia looked back cooly at Night, as if telling him to relax. She turned her attention back to Mr. Lalondale.

"Good. Now, continue with what you were saying."

He did as she said, and about ten minutes later, they had finished the meeting without another incident. Olivia stood.

"I'll check the houses I have available and let you know which ones may interest you. I can probably get back to you on that by next week. We'll be going now. We can let ourselves out. It was lovely meeting you."

With these parting words, Olivia picked her way back across the room and through the door.

"Pig." she growled once outside.
last edited più di un anno fa
Aiden smiled a little and then followed the young man. The next ten minutes or so were spent going through the system and then Aiden going through and figuring out what was wrong. Once he had he instructed the young man on what to do to avoid those specific issues in the future. A total of fifteen minutes and he and Ziri were on their way back to the carriage. "What have you thought so far?" He asks her curiously.

Night chuckled a little. "I'll say. That was a rather...pleasant meeting." He says, being half sarcastic. "You know, once you got passed the mess and then him trying to flirt with you." He adds.
"About your line of work?" Zirii questioned. She considered it for a moment before responding. "It seems a bit complicated. Is this what it's always like?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia shrugged half-heartedly. "Yes, well, these things happen from time to time. Sometimes they'll persist, sometimes they'll get the message. There really isn't much I can do about it."
Wilhelm grumbled a bit as he got out of bed, popping his back before nodding. "Yeah, sure. Give her here." He said before taking Elena and smiling, feeding her as she had her eyes open, staring back into Wilhelm's grey eyes. His eyes stared into her golden eyes for a moment before Elena closed her eyes and continued to be fed while Wilhelm remained silent.
---------
Hermann continued to read his book, flipping page by page as he diligently continued to read. Soon however, his tea ran out. So he took his tea pot and went out the the kitchen where Raven was to be eating. He filled the pot full of water, put the actual tea leaves in there and began to warm it up, waiting for it to finish. "How does it taste?" He asked Raven.
Aiden shrugged. "Sometimes." He says. It got lonely too. It never really gave him a chance to go out and just enjoy himself or meet someone he could be with. But he would never admit to that part. "Do your shoes still feel okay?" He asks her.

"Well now I could do something about it if they persist. You know, if you choose to keep me as a 'body guard'." He says with a small smile. He hoped she did. He enjoyed going around with her to places and just spending actual time with her. Which frightened him.

Nuala smiled as she watched Wilhelm with his daughter for a moment and then she started to back up a little. "Would you like for me to leave Master?" She asks gently.

Raven looked up to him. She had been eating slowly, mostly because she was not used to food like this and she didn't want it to make her sick. "It is very good." She says. "Thank you."
"No it's fine." Wilhelm said while rocking Elena a bit, humming as he fed her. After Wilhelm took out the bottle Elena started making cute baby noses, making Wilhelm laugh a bit. "You're so cute." He said before playfully poking her nose, making her shuffle a bit in his arms as she looked over at Nuala and held out her arms, staring over at her while making more baby noises.
-----------------
"I'm glad." Hermann said as he waited for his tea to boil. He sat down, staring at the table as he continued to wait to hear the whistle blow. "What were your last masters like? If you don't mind telling me of course." He said calmly.
"Oh, they're much more comfortable now." Ziri confirmed. "Thank you again for buying them for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia couldn't help but smile. "Well, I guess we'll see about that." Really, she had pretty much made up her mind about keeping him around as a bodyguard, at least for a little while. She shook her head. "Anyway, we still have one more stop. I'd like to finish up and get back home as soon as possible."
Nuala backed up a little and then looked to Wilhelm uncertainly. Of course she wanted to hold the baby, but she didn't know if he was okay with it.

Raven shrugged. "I was caught when I was 20. They used me for my ability to heal. Nothing bad I suppose. It was the usual though. If I did something wrong, they wouldn't beat me." she says with a shrug.

Aiden nodded and smiled. "Good. I'm glad." He says. He helped her into the carriage again and then climbed in himself. The next house luckily wasn't too far by carriage and he was glad for it. He was ready to be home. Or at least not working.

Night nodded. "Of course." He says. He sighed, the shorter rides in the carriage weren't all that bad. But being back would be nice too, though he was sure that meant he would be doing the other work once they were back too.
Wilhelm looked up at Nuala and saw the look she had in her eye before smiling. "Would you like to hold her?" He asked as he held Elena out. "Go on, I see the look in your eye. You want to." He said looking at her.
----------
"Can you actually heal people?" Hermann asked out of curiosity. "Do you have any true powers? Or do you use herbs?" He asked as he heard the tea whistled, making him stand up before taking it off the burner.
Ziri allowed a short moment of silence to pass before she spoke again. "Um, if I may ask, how many more stops like this will we be making?" she questioned curiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia climbed into the carriage and, once Night was in too, it moved off. She hesitated for a second before speaking. "So, now that you've just about finished this test run, what do you think? Is this something you'd want to continue?"
His smile was honestly what surprised her most. He was right though, she did want to hold her. Finally she smiled and took Elena from him. "You should smile more, it's a better look for you." She says gently.

Raven shook her head. "I do not have powers that I know of. I am just skilled with what I know." She says gently.
"This is the last one." Aiden assures her, wondering if it was boring to her. "Why do you ask? And please answer honestly." He says gently.

Night shrugged. "I have not minded it." He says. Truthfully he enjoyed spending time with her. But he didn't think that was something he could say. "Do you think it is something you would allow me to continue?" He counters.
A small blush graced Wilhelm's cheek, causing him to look the other way before looking back at her and smiling again. "Do you really think so?" He asked, hiding away his smile with a straight face. It reappeared again though as he saw Nuala holding Elena, making his chest beat a little faster as he saw Elena smile as well as she looked up at Nuala. "M...M.." His heart started to beat even faster as he heard Elena almost say something. "Ma..ma.." Elena said, making a gigantic smile appear on Wilhelm's face.

It happened. She said a word. Her first word. It made his heart beat fast, it made his hands tremble. "She said her first word!" Wilhelm said excitedly, letting the wall he always had up fall apart as he actually jumped up in excitement.
------------
"Ah, where did you learn what you know then?" Hermann asked, pouring himself and her a cup of tea as he sat down across from her.
"Yes." Nuala answers gently, then she looked to Elena as she tried to speak though. As she actually spoke, Elena could not help but to smile, but even more of her smile was because of her surprise at Wilhelm's reaction. But it made her happy to see him so happy, because her new master did not seem to ever be happy. She smiled and looked to Elena again. "Aren't you getting to be such a smart girl," she praises gently.

"My tribe. I seemed to have a gift for it naturally, so my elders put me to work learning more. I was in the run for a while after my village had been destroyed and I had to learn even more then to help keep myself alive." She explains gently.
Elena giggled at everyone's excitement, not understanding what it was about before she held her hand up to Nuala. "Ma..ma.." She said, still figuring out how to actually piece together words.

Wilhelm calmed himself down, nodding his head at Nuala's comment. "It's true. She's very smart for a little girl." He said as he rubbed Elena's head, making her giggle even more. "I told you she likes you." He said with a small chuckle as he looked at both of them, inhaling a bit.
------------------
Hermann looked down a bit as he heard it had been destroyed. It was probably by slavers. He sipped his tea while looking down before shaking his head. "I'm.....I'm sorry. About your village." He said before sighing and sipping his tea. "So much culture and life was lost because of the slavers..I cannot apologize enough for that." He said as he finished off his cup of tea, getting more.
Ziri shrugged. "I was simply wondering. Plus, I'm learning a lot of new things. It's a bit much to take in all at once."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a possibility that I'll definitely consider." Olivia said with a nod. "I suppose we'll just have to see what mood takes me."
Aiden nodded, smiling softly. "I am pleased to hear that. Though I am sorry if it is a bit of an overload of new things." He says gently.

"Of course, whatever you say mistress." He says with a smirk, watching her carefully. He'd only bother her with it when they weren't in public. He knew enough not to do it then or it could get them both in trouble.

Nuala smiled, taking her little hand and then looking to Wilhelm, shrugging a little. She couldn't help smiling though. He had actually chuckled and smiled and it was strange to her, even only having known him a short time. But it was a much more attractive way for him to be....she quickly pushed those thoughts away and looked back to Elena. Those were very dangerous thoughts.

Raven shrugged. "We have to learn to live with it, or we'll never be able to live at all. Our lives may have been uprooted, but many of us are still alive to keep our cultures alive." She says quietly.
"It really isn't a problem." Ziri assured with a smile. "I've become a pretty fast learner over the years. I'm certain I'll be able to get used to all of this soon enough. For now, though, it is just a bit overwhelming."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia raised an eyebrow questioningly, trying to fight off a smile. "What did I say about calling me that? If you keep it up, you're going to say thaat in public one day. Then we'll have a bit of a problem, won't we?"
"So precious.." Wilhelm said while looking at Elena, wondering what it exactly was going on in her little head. "She so gets her brain from her father." He said proudly, complimenting them both at the same time. Well, actually, just himself, but he liked to think saying someone had his brain was a good thing.
--------------
"They really still manage to keep their culture alive?.." Hermann asked in surprise. "How? Do the slaves have secret meetings where they preform rituals?" He asked, sounding outrageous.
Aiden nodded. "Let me know if it ever gets too overwhelming. It's hard to learn and hard to adjust if you're too overwhelmed." He says. He hated this feeling he had around her. The feeling that he needed to be around her more and more. He had felt it when he saw her up for sale and felt it since then.

"Oh I don't know mistress, I'm a pretty smart guy. I think I'll be able to figure out not to say it in public." He says with a smirk. Fighting the urge to make his more....sexually related comments instead.

Nuala giggled a little. "Does she?" She asks. She wasn't insulting him, she just didn't know him well enough to know better.

No. They just hold on to what little they can and do what little they can to honor what they believe. They would be killed or worse if their masters caught them meeting in secret. They would rather keep those things alive then die being foolish." She says harsher than she meant.