gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3742

più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
"Yes, you will witness my flawless work." she joked. She spotted the amulet on the chair. "Oh, wait." she called after him, picking it up. "Aren't you forgetting something?"
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I'm not interested in it Nuala..." Wilhelm still quietly, still standing firm with his decision. "I wouldn't feel safe if she was here plus...she hates my guts." He said quietly, not wanting to even think about trying to get Silver back here.
-----------
"How are you reading?" Hermann asked with a kind smile, wanting to see her get better at reading because reading was the best thing in the world, and he wanted her to be able to experience the joys he was feeling.
più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Nigth stopped in the doorway and looked to her. "Oh...yeah...." He mutters and moves to take it back. He didn't know what to so with it, but he knew he had to figure out who it belonged to.

Nuala nodded. "Okay. I'll go get you some water." She says, moving to get up to go get him something to drink.

"I'm getting a better handle on it."She says with a smile. "Thank you for caring so much about it." She adds with another gentle smile.
"Well, we both have work to get back to, so we can continue the amulet discussion later." Olivia said, giving it to him.
Wilhelm smiled a bit as she got up, nodding his head. "Thank you." He said as she got up before he laid down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling and contemplating his own existence.
------------
Hermann shook his head with a gentle smile, chuckling a bit. "You're welcome, but there is no need to thank me, really. I just want to give you the joy and wonder of reading." He said quietly as he read himself.
Night nodded, putting the amulet in his pocket and then lleaving. He went back to where he had been working and stated up again, frowing as a headache came on from being hit in the head. He just sighed and tried to think of something else. Which unfortunately meant Olivia.

Nuala got the water and then returned to his room, setting it on the bedside table. "Would you like anything else?" She asks quietly.

Raven nodded and smiled a little. "I wish the learning process wasn't so long and tedious though." She says with another slight smile.
Olivia paused for a moment once Night had left, sucking in a deep breath and trying to clear him from her mind. This couldn't keep happening. She couldn't waste precious time thinking about him. But he was always on her mind... Shaking her head, she got back to work.
Wilhelm shook his head, yawning a bit before he relaxed in the bed. "No not really...." He said as he snuggled with the blankets. "Oh. I wanted to mention by the way that your lips were quite soft." He said with a small chuckle and a very slight blush as he put his head against the pillow.
------------
"It'll get easier with time Raven. Just trust me." Hermann said with a smile as he saw her read, feeling some sense of pride stir within him as he saw it.
As the day went on, Night finally finished with his work. He still did as the other did though adn went to the slave house for dinner, though once more he was cautious about eating it. He ate some and then slipped outside. He felt better outside. Even now he was still comforted by being able to see the sky and to breath in the fresh air instead of what had been in the arenas. He smiled a little to himself as he went to the tree fairly close to Olivia's home and took up a spot at its base.

Nuala instinctively reached up to her lips, blushing lightly. "T-thank you master." She says quietly, not really sure how else to respond.

Raven returned the smile with a small one of her own before trying to read her children's book again.
"You're welcome." Wilhelm said with a smile as he reached over and drank some water, hydrating himself before he relaxed on the bed, looking over at her and smiling a bit. "You know, you can go do what you want now. I'm alright." He said with his same smile.
------------
Hermann continued to read his book, looking over at her occasionally to see how Raven was doing before he continued himself.
Nuala nodded uncertainly, and then turned o leave. She didn't have a clue about what to do with herself. She loved having freedom and at the same time she didn't know what to do with it.

Raven was frowning and biting her lip some as she was going over a section she thought was particularly hard to try to read. She was getting frustrated and yet at the same time was determined to make it work.
"Go visit the garden if your really bored." Wilhelm said tiredly before he started to fall asleep, enjoying the feeling of himself drifting into a deep slumber.
-------------
Hermann watched over at Raven, wanting to help her but also knowing that it was better if you figured it out yourself. So he didn't intervene. He just watched. He watched as she tried to read, a smile growing on his face as he watched her persevere.
Nuala paused in the doorway but then nodded and left. She didn't even know where the garden was here. She supposed she could explore a little though and try to answer that question.

Finally Raven got passed the part she was struggling with. Though that didn't stop her from letting out a frustrated sigh.
Hermann smiled a bit as he saw her finally get past the part she was stuck in, feeling a bit proud of her. "What was it that was so difficult for you? If you don't mind me asking of course." He asked curiously, looking at her with the proud look in his eyes.
"These stupid words." She mutters in frustration, holding up the book."They're long and we don't have equivalents for them in my language." She adds, quickly trying to compose herself again when she realized how she was acting.
Hermann instead of scolding her, chuckled a bit as he sat cross legged next to her, looking at the words before nodding his head. "They are long and stupid. This is much easier." He said in the Makao language before sighing. "Sadly, the world doesn't use that language. We have to bite the bullet and use this one." He said with a smile before patting her head. "Want a break?" He asked with his gentle smile.
Olivia sighed, closing the book she had been methodolically making her way through. Her vision was beginning to blur, and that usually meant that it was time to call it a day.
((Sorry for the delay my friends!))

Raven smirked a little. She felt like he was treating her as he would a child. Normally it would offend her, but in this case she knew she wasn't acting like anything other than a child. She sighed some. "I suppose." She says. She moved to get up. "Is there anything you would like me to get you master?" She asks. It was habit and a hard habit to break it seemed.

Night smiled to himself a little and then got up and went up to the door to Olivia's home. He wanted to see her and speak to her. Not to mention he was technically her guard now. And they needed to figure out that stupid medallion.
"Nothing at all." Hermann said from his book before he rubbed his chin. "Find your way around the mansion. You should probably learn it anyways. It is your home after all." He said with a smile as he looked up a little from his book up at her.
Olivia stood, heading to the door. She figured she should call Night inside. They should talk some more about the medallion. Opening the door, she was surprised to see that he was already there. "Oh." she said lamely. "Hi."
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Gemini waved her hand dismissively. "Don't be sorry." She says and then she looked out the window again. The carriage moved along before finally stopping in front of a lavish looking club. She smiled and got out. "Don't speak and keep your gaze down until I say otherwise, and no one else." She instructs. This was a front, but a few, like herself, knew of what was beneath the club.
Raven returned the smile with a small one of her own and nodded uncertainly. "Yes master." She says quietly before starting to turn to leave and try to explore the property.

Night's hand was raised to knock when she opened the door. He cocked an eyebrow and then smirked. "Well, if you have plans to go out mistress then perhaps I should come back later? Or prepare a carriage for you maybe?" He suggests, though the teasing smirk remained.
Dusk nodded at her orders, doing exactly as said as he followed. He kept quiet, listening in on everything as he walked past people. Some mentioned that they recognized him from the arenas, which would be typical of the high class citizen's that would be in this club since the arenas could be entertaining, and others didn't care at all, literally going on about their finance's to their friends, which was horrible boring to the point of Dusk wanting to claw his own eyes out.
---------------
Hermann stood, setting his book down and walking the library as he went over to the covered painting he had in there. He got out a ladder and went up it before he took the sheet off the massive painting. When it was off, it revealed the painting of a beautiful woman with olive skin, green eyes and naturally silver hair. The resemblance to Wilhelm was undeniable, he looked exactly like his mother. Hermann put the ladder away before standing in the middle of the room, smiling as he looked up slightly towards the painting.
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Gemini led him through the building and then suddenly turned down a hallway. No one was here and typically no one came to this part. She smikred and led him through a doorway. It went into a small library. She went to the far end where there was a small statuette. She pulled on it and the bookcase before her opened. Suddenly music could be heard and the quiet murmur of voices. Once she and Dusk were both through, the bookcase shut. She led him down another corridor, all brick walls and only candles lighting the way. Then down a set of stairs. As the went down the stairs the smell of smoke greeted them, then alcohol, and then the voices were growing louder as well as music. Soon they were coming into a large room with all sorts of gaming options as well as other various activities for the patrons to enjoy. "This is where I prefer to gamble." She says as she turned to dusk.
After a few hours of exploring, Nuala found herself in the garden. It was lovely out and a lovely garden. As she sat outside though Raven also found herself in the garden. She smiled when she saw Nuala and went over to sit beside her in the grass. They spoke for a little while, and then finally the conversation turned to their masters.
"They are an odd sort. I have never known he people of this place to be very kind to slaves in any manner." Raven says.

"Hmm, yes. I have heard rumors of it." Nuala says. She found herself thinking to the kiss she and Wilhelm had shared. She wanted to ask Raven about it, but she found she was almost afriad to.
"It looks and smells great.." Dusk said, showing off his point canines with his grin as he looked around. He clearly liked the depravity and indulgence of the area, as he couldn't get the grin off of his face. "Is there a fighting ring here?" He asked almost excitedly. "I could win you a lot of money just today if you put me in it." He said quickly.
---------------
Wilhelm groaned as he got back up, hearing the familiar cries of his daughter. He didn't even bother shutting the door closed on the way out as he went to change her diaper, wiping and getting the new one on quickly before picking her up and going outside with her. He walked with her outside to the garden, her babbling the entire time with him babbling back to her, tickling her a bit as he sat on a bench and rocked her with a smile.
Olivia rolled her eyes. "Actually, I was just going tocall you." she stated plainly. "We should talk. About the medallion."
Night's smile quickly faded and he nodded. "Yeah, that." He agrees. He had put the necklace on so he wouldn't lose it. It was odd to be wearing one again, and he thought about asking Olivia if he could use some of the leather cord he'd seen in the bar to make another one. Of course he'd have to have permission to hunt to. He'd need the bone to care the amulet...he quickly pushed the thoughts away and handed it over to her. "Did you find anything out?"

Raven and Nuala were sitting on the grass a little ways from the bench. Neither of them thought he'd seen them yet. Nuala looked to Raven. "He kissed me. After his father told him what he was." She says softly, whispering. Raven's eyes widened as she quickly searched her for any sign of assault.

"Did he hurt you?" She asks, obviously worried. Nuala sighed and shook her head.

"No. He was very gentle." She says, looking down as she picked some grass. Raven watched her curiously a moment and then looked over Wilhelm.

"He has a beautiful daughter." She says quietly. Nuala just nodded and then sighed.
"No, nothing yet." Olivia sais with a sigh, taking the amulet. "I think it might take a while before I get anything useful."
Night just nodded and then sighed. "Then all we have to talk about is your safety." He says simply. He sighed a little. "Mistress I think they could possibly be a threat." To him or her he didn't know. Nor did he care. He would do anything to protect her.
Olivia shook her head. "I all honesty, I think you may be a bit paranoid." she confessed, then paused. "Though, I suppose with what's happened recently it's not that far fetched. Still, I doubt there's really anything to worry about."
Wilhelm played with Elena a bit, her babbling as she reached up and grabbed at him, with him grabbing her hands in return. "Who's a cute little tribal? You are. You are." He said as he poked her nose, making her giggle loudly and making him chuckle quietly in return, a little bit of warmth growing within him as he felt a bit of a fatherly connection with her.
Night shrugged. "Isn't it better to let me possibly risk my life to help make sure you're okay than to risk your life?" He suggests. "It's better safe than sorry Mistress and at no risk or cost to you. Even dead you can sell me to the arenas." He assures her, as if the money was her only concern. He gestured for them to go in. "What did you actually want to talk about?" He asks.

Nuala smirked a little. She wanted to go over to Wilhelm and Elena. She wanted to be with both of them. But she thought it might be better if she let them have some father daughter time.
Olivia moved to let him into the house, sighing in frustration. "Really? After all that time and effort I spent trying to save your life, you're really going to talk about risking it?" She shook her head. "Whatever. Anyway, I just wanted to know what your plan was. Say we manage to find out who owns the medallion. Then what? Do you have any idea what happens next?"
Night turned to her and just looked at her like she was silly. "I will be forever in debt to you. For both sa I g me from the arenas and saving my life when I was sick. And now you're allowing me to be your bodyguard. I will do whatever it means then to keep you safe." He says with a shrug. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "If we catch them then we'll determine what their purpose is. If it is bad, which I can only assume it is. Then you don't need to worry about what I will do to them." He says simply. Not really realizing how it sounded.
Olivia raised a questioning eyebrow at that. "It sounds to me like I do need to worry. Night, if this is owned by a member of some noble family or something, it'll be an issue. I'm not entirely certain what you're implying that you'll do to them, but if you go and do something that gets you into trouble, then it's quite likely that I'll end up in trouble too."
last edited più di un anno fa
He clenched his jaw a little and then sighed. "I suppose we need to find the person first." He says. "I don't know how or where we can even possibly start to look for the person." He adds with an agitated sigh. What bothered him was the potential trouble Olivia could be in. He'd never forgive himself if she was hurt.
Wilhelm tickled Elena a bit more, making her squeal as she flung her little arms around happily, making him smile. He stopped tickling her and just cuddled her a bit, making her eyes close happily with a peaceful expression on her face. "Mom..ma.." Elena said quietly, piecing the word together much better, making Wilhelm sigh a bit. "You want Nuala?" He said quietly before rubbing her head, Elena doing some sort of slight nod as if saying yes. "We'll find her in a bit." He said quietly.
Raven giggled a little when she heard Elena and Wilhelm. "It seems, my friend, that that sweet little baby thinks you're her mother." She says with a quiet giggle. Nuala's cheeks heated up a little and she looked down.

"I wish I could explain to a baby that I am merely a caretaker." Nuala mutters. Raven chuckled a little.

"She needs a mother my dear. Caretaker or not she needs both of you." She says gently. Nuala just sighed some, unsure of what to think of that.
Wilhelm stood up with her, looking through the garden a bit with Elena making fake baby noises in return to her babbling before noticing Raven and Nuala. He walked over to them and sat cross legged, holding little Elena in his arms who was quite energetic now. "Hello, both of you." He said quietly before he noticed Elena reaching out to grab Nuala, making him chuckle a bit.
Raven smirked and Nuala felt her cheeks heating up slightly. She looked to Elena though and couldn't help smiling. "Not now little one." She says quietly, assuming Wilhelm still wanted to be spending time with his daughter. She looked to Wilhelm. "Do you need anything master?" She asks quietly.
"You can take her." Wilhelm said, handing Elena over to Nuala. Elena grabbed at Nuala, one of her little hands barely touching her cheeks as she giggled happily. Wilhelm chuckled quietly, finding Elena's bubbly baby personality hilarious. "Oh she's adorable." He said quietly, looking at Elena lovingly.
Nuala smiled a little as she took Elena from Wilhelm, holding her lovingly. She kept trying so hard not to grw attached to her, but it go harder every time she held her. She smiled even more. "Yes, she is a delightful little thing." She murmurs.
Elena snuggled up against Nuala, babbling a bit as she laid comfortably in her arms. "Momma.." She said in her baby voice, piecing the word together completely now as she looked up at her. Wilhelm smiled even more quietly as he looked, not saying anything at all.
Raven looked between them, her smile only growing. "Well then, I think perhaps I will take my leave." She says. She got to her feet and dusted off her dress. "Sir, Sky Dancer." She says and then she departed. Nuala bit her lip a little, having an idea about what Raven was doing and she was conflicted about it.
Wilhelm raised an eyebrow, confused about what she said before rubbing his head. "Sky Dancer?..." He said quietly, not even knowing what the hell that meant. "What does she mean by that?" He asked, quite confused.
"It is my name master." She says quietly. It was the one she had told him when he first bought her, though it'd never been brought up much sense then. She kept her gaze on Elena though, smiling softly at the cute little baby.
Wilhelm shook his head a little, hitting his head for feeling stupid. "I've gotten so used to calling you Nuala...I guess I forgot it." He said quietly before chuckling a bit at his own stupidity "I'm so stupid..." He said quietly before shaking his head and sighing before he looked down at Nuala. "So..about earlier.." He said quietly, looking to the side. "Again...I...I apologize for that.." He said before biting his lip a bit.
Olivia thought for a moment, then frowned. "I may have an idea, though I doubt you'll like it very much." she shook her head. "Hell, I don't even like it."
Nuala gave him a gentle smile and then shook her head a little. "Don't be sorry. You don't have to be anyway." She says. She was not used to the apology. She had been raped and the most apology she'd gotten for that was being told she was mediocre. Her new master on the other hand had already apologized twice for a gentle kiss.

"Well then it sounds like a horrible idea," he says, crossing his arms. "What is it?" He adds with a faint smile.