gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3742

più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
Dusk rubbed his face a bit, nodding as he yawned quietly. "Yeah, I know." He said as he got up to leave. "I better get to work." He said while cracking his back, although his entire body felt sore, mostly from the fighting, but also from the one night stand as well.
più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Vinlasch had waken up last night from a nightmare. Usually in the raditional culture of his tribe, nightmares were bad omens that needed to be tended to because they were a sign of spirits at work. So he woke up and ventured out into the cold of the night, barely awake until he was out there for a while. The small cold breeze had blown across what he had forgotten was a injured hand. He went straight out to the fields and went to the same place where a dried up patch of useless grass occupied the area before gathering up a few twigs and dry grasses and burning them. He then waited until the flames died down a bit before walking across them 3 times barefooted, the burning beneath his feet being symbolism for his rage being triumphed over. As far as he was concerned, it helped him to relax and think clearer. Now he sat there watching the rest of the fire die out as the sun rose into the sky, rays of its light slithering across the field.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
When he got up Gemini shifted a little in bed and watched him go. She felt an odd...stirring in her heart. She clenched her jaw and sunk deeper into her bed, unable to take her eyes off of him. What on earth was happening to her?

When Charalize didn't see Mud in the slave house she panicked. She rushed out as best she could, her joints stiff from being out in the cold. She let out a relieved sigh though when she finally found him after searching for a while. She was honestly a little surprised he hadn't left, but she was glad he hadn't. She needed him more than she realized.
Dusk went to the tree's to go pick fruit. He grabbed a basket and the supervisors watched him, not saying a word. He didn't look happy. He climbed up the trees, picking fruit quicker than everyone else but slower than usual as he got to work, his skin baking under the heat of the sun. He set a full basket down and got another one, working hard out in the trees, grunting a bit as he worked. The sweat stung the gash in his sellion and his hair continued getting in his eyes as he worked, making him growl every now and then in frustration. He set that bucket down as well and started getting to work on another tree, panting a little as he got the fruit off of this one.
The sun rise and the ember of a dying flame. Once the sun rose all the way, the the fire would die out. He was the dying flame that would rise as the sun. Vinlasch let out a sigh, the air feeling fresher on his body. But he winced as he moved the fingers on his injured hand. A wound from a lesson, not a mistake. That's what his father had always taught him. He looked down at the withering weak fire that was still left before turning his gaze back to the rising sun in thought.
gemini laid in bed for a while longer before finally getting up and going to clean herself off. Then she dressed and left the house. She walked towards the orchards and felt an odd fluttering when she saw Dusk. Then she quickly looked away and went back to her house, summoning for a carriage. She had work to do. She may as well do it.

After a little time Charalize gathered up her courage and walked towards Mud. She didn't want to disturb him when he seemed at peace. But she felt like if she missed her opportunity now, she would never get it again. Silently she took a seat on her knees beside him, the warm, rising sun feeling marvelous on her freezing body.
Dusk took his shirt off, wrapping it around his waist so he could feel the breeze better as he continued to work, getting as much work done by himself as three men could do as he picked away. It seemed forever that he slaved away, his body becoming darker just slightly by the sun as he put his fifteenth basket over to the side, stretching a bit and leaning against the wall, taking a small break.
Vinlasch remained silent as he stared out into the sky. The sun light was warm against him and he closed his eyes for a moment as he felt the small heat that was coming from the fragile fire began to fade. "Why are you here? This is my time of peace. I have no intentions of having it be for nothing."
più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Night smiled softly and then shrugged. "Well then I guess it's good you have me. Even if you can't tolerate me at least you can be entertained by my awful attempts to get you to fall in love with me." He offers with a grin.

After some time the carriage stopped just outside of the market. Aiden climbed out and as usual helped Ziri out. Then he looked around. "I'll admit I don't much have anything in particular I'm looking for. So if something looks good just let me know." He says. All this was, was an excuse to get to be with her more.

Nuala shrugged uncertainly. "It's more freedom than I've had in a very long time. So...yes....I suppose I am enjoying being out here." She admits quietly.
più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
Olivia laughed. "Yes, well, I suppose those are pretty amusing." she joked with a smile. "Pitiable, but amusing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded. "I'll keep an eye out for the things we usually use." she said, already beginning to look around at all the stalls.
Wilhelm had a faint smile grow on his face before he nodded a little. "Right then. We'll stay out a little longer. Is there something you tribals do out here, you know, for fun?" He asked, looking around at everyone.
"I wasn't going to speak to you. I just needed to see for myself that you were really still here." She says quietly. She looked down and bit her her lip. "I'm sorry," she adds, getting to her feet to go, though the going was slower than she would have liked. She needed to go inside and try to warm herself up.

Vinlasch got to his feet after w few more minutes drifted passed and for an extra 4 or so minutes, he stared out at the sunset and afterwards, let out a sigh. The horses came to mind and he paid then a visit, not knowing that what awaited him there.....was going to hit him hard. As he went to the stables, he had picked up some hay to feed his horse with. That horse had always put him in good spirits. But when he entered his horse's stall he froze, the hay dropping to the ground. "Ghōda...." A whisper of the horse's name was all that could escape his lips as he stared in disbelief. Shock. There, lying unmoving on the ground, was his horse. He dropped to his knees, unable to keep himself standing. He didn't understand....he COULDN'T understand. Ghōda was healthy. A strong healthy horse. He reached out slowly and placed his hand on its side. He felt no breathing. He held back his tears as he went to the horse and hugged it. He began to sob silently. Something that hadn't occurred in a long time. His mind began to alter as thoughts poured themselves out. How could this have happened? He rubbed his hand through the horse's mane, just as he had always done before he began to check for wounds. Anything. Cuts, scratches, puncture wounds. But found none. He shook his head in rejection of the thought of his animal companion being gone. He had been just fine the other day, and he had been washing and feeding him and even checked on him last night and now he was just....gone? He couldn't believe that. He lifted the horse's head and placed his forehead on its, the tears dropped from his face one by one. But then he lifted his head as he felt something damp along the lifeless horse's mouth. Damp, and lightly slimy. He laid its head down gently before running his hand along its mouth, and he saw that there was something there. A clear looking substance. And it wasn't saliva. He could tell that it wasn't. Maybe mixed in now with whatever the substance was, but that wasn't all. As he looked closer, he began to recognize it as...foam. Ghōda had been....poisoned.
Night shrugged. "Hey, amusing is a step." He says with a grin. "So shall I keep amusing you standing here in the entry hall?" He asks her curiously.

Aiden smiled and nodded. "Good. Let me know if you see something other than what we normally have that you want." He says with another smile.

"Not here. We aren't allowed to do anything like that here." She says quietly. She shrugged. "I don't think there is anything we can do here. It just has a sense of familiarity. We can go back if you like." She says gently.
Olivia chuckled. "Come. Let's sit and talk then." she said, guiding him to the sitting room, where she made herself comfortable in a couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded, moving from stall to stall. Although she had agreed to pick up thing that she found interesting, she was pretty much only picked up what she had seen being used in the house. She hadn't often cooked in the village, and since being taken in as a slave, she had never really had to cook enough to know what spices she did or didn't like.
"I'd like that..." Wilhelm said quietly before taking her hand and heading back towards his home. After the long walk, the lights of his fathers mansion in the distance. He walked back in with her, taking his shoes off before immediately checking on Elena, making sure she was okay.
((Ah! That's so sad!))

Charalize headed to the barn to find her horse and go out for a ride. She needed to clear her head and forget about everything. When she got to the barn though she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw one of her horses and Mud. She covered her mouth to stifle a cry and then quickly stepped out again. All she wanted was to go to her horse, to mourn over one of her lost friends, but she also knew she shouldn't disturb Mud. As soon as she was out of the barn she leaned against the wall and sunk down to the ground, covering her mouth as she silently cried. She knew that he slave didn't care for her or believe that she actually loved her horses, they were her only constant friends and her family. And one was...dead.
Night followed her and then hesitated. He didn't know where to sit so he sat on the ground across from her. "So..." He says with a smirk.

Aiden walked around with her, he picked up a few things here and there but nothing much was catching his attention. He looked to Ziri, and saw she was distracted by something else, so he stopped at a stall that caught his attention. It was a pretty, little delicate necklace. It was pretty and he found himself glancing to Ziri. He wondered if she would like it. He quickly pushed the thought away and moved on with her.

Raven had just put Elena down for bed and smiled when they came back.She left the room to give them time together. Nuala thanked her and then went over to Elena.
"So." Olivia said, laughing. "I think it's more than safe to assume that you've gotten used to how things work here. How are you finding things?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri paused at a stall, looking curiously at a familiar spice. Though she hadn't cooked often in her tribe, she fondly remembered helping to make Wunsotes, her favourite treat. It was one of the few things she had only pleasant memories of.

She looked to Aiden. "Would it be alright to take some of this?" she questioned, pointing. Perhaps she could make Wunsotes for him and Bear when they returned.
Night smirked a little. "I'm finding things just fine. Though sometimes I have trouble finding some of the tools in the barn." He teases. "Actually everything is fine. It's better than the fighting arenas and while I don't always care for the hard labor, it keeps me looking as good as I do." He says with a smirk.

Aiden looked over to her and what she was pointing at then smiled a little and nodded. "Of course, go for it." He says. "Get as much as you need." He adds, not sure how much she needed for whatever she wanted.
Olivia rolled her eyes, though she couldn't help but grin. "Oh, is that your secret? Well in that case, maybe I should start helping you out there in my spare time, hm?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri offered a greatful smile before putting some of the spice in a bag distractedly. She was already thinking about making the Wunsotes. They had most of the other ingredients already, but not all. Maybe she should see if the rest were available here?
Night chuckled. "I wouldn't argue. Though I may be too afraid of you getting hurt. It's rough work out there." He teases with a dramatic sigh, smirking again.

Aiden couldn't help returning the smile, he enjoyed seeing her so happy, and he hoped he could keep making her happy. He bit his lip and looked away, looking at some tree nuts. He couldn't be thinking like that about one of his slaves.
Olivia scoffed mockingly. "You don't think I could handle it if I had to? I'm a tough girl. I'm sure I could take it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri finished up the shopping, then turned to Aiden. "That should be everything, I think. We can go now, if you're ready."
Night smirked and then shrugged. "Okay, I think you may just have to prove it to me." He challenges with a playful smile.

Aiden turned to her and nodded. "Okay. Is there anything else you want to look at? Not food related at least?" He asks with a gentle smile.
"Maybe I will." Olivia said with a smirk of her own. "Prepare to be impressed." She sighed, stretching. "But that'll have to wait till tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri looked at him, confused. "I...I don't need anything else." The thought of being allowed to even look at things she didn't need still seemed alien to her.
"You....you were my friend...." Vinlasch found himself saying as he hugged the horse's head against his chest and held it in his arms. His jaw clenched as more tears fell from his eyes. "The only one I had left...." His hands were shaking and no matter how hard he tried to stop from doing so, he couldn't. He felt a illness in his stomach that shouldn't have been there. But it was, and all it did was bring it's familiarity from Yeats ago back to his present self. "We were alike....so alike. You understood what I felt.....to be shackled unwillingly to a fate that you didn't deserve." He voice cracked up a bit and a hard gulp of emotions was forced. "They've taken everything..... my people....the place that I.....my home. I...I promised that you would see it one day--" He laid his head against the horse's. "--and that we would ride free through the lands...you and I friend...." He shut his eyes tight. "I....I should have taken you sooner.... I should have set you free...." His voice began to feel with anger and he only tightened his embrace only tightened.
(Hey Fang, you wanna timeskip?)
----------
Wilhelm actually thanked Raven as well before he sat down and watched Elena sleep a bit, smiling every time he heard her babble a little in her sleep or roll over, feeling happy inside that she was growing up right before his eyes. After a little while he came back into his room to see what and how Nuala was doing. "Hey, what are you doing?" He asked quietly as he came in.
Night chuckled. "Oh I can't wait for it." He says with a grin. Until then, I suppose you could try to enjoy my company now." He says teasingly.

Aiden nodded and smiled. He led her back towards the carriage. "What are some of the spices you got?" He asks, some of them he didn't recognize.

Nuala looked up to him and smiled. "Nothing much. I was making Elena a dress." She says with a gentle smile.
"Awww, it looks like it'll be adorable on her." Wilhelm sat as he sat down cross legged next to her, looking at the dress that she had made. "Thank you." He said with a small smile, of course happy now the Elena had a mother figure in her life.
Olivia sighed dramatically. "Well, I suppose if I must, then I'll try. It'll be a challenge, though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They're some of the things we used in my village." Ziri explained with a smile, showing him what she had taken. "I was hoping I could make something for you."
Nuala blushed slightly and shrugged. "I-I've gotta do something to keep busy." She says as if she needed an excuse other than she just wanted to do it.

Night chuckled. "I'm sure it will be. What with this good looking body of mine, you'll either be jealous or fighting your sexual attraction towards me." He teases.

Aiden smiled some and nodded. "I would very much like that." He says, that she wanted to was something different to him. But it made him happier than he felt like it should have. BUt maybe that was because it had been a long time since anyone had wanted to do anything for him.
Olivia couldn't help but laugh at that. "In your dreams, maybe, lover boy. You've got to try to get your head out of the clouds."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I hope you enjoy it then." Ziri said, her smile growing. She was glad he was willing to let her do this. Many other masters would probably just think it was a waste of time. Then again, she wouldn't even really consider doing this for any other master.
Wilhelm raised an eyebrow, suspicious of her true intentions. "Are you really telling me you did that because you're bored and not because you actually think that it'd be cute for her to wear dress?" He said with a small grin as he sat down next to her, looking over at her and blushing slightly as he noticed her slight blush.
After a bit Charalize but her lip, she didn't bother to stop the crying but she needed to check on Mud. She cautiously walked into the barn, and then moved over to him. She didn't know why he was the only of her horses who had been poisoned. Though she had a pretty good guess. She hesitated a moment and then moved over to Mud, kneeling down next to him and lightly placing her hand on his shoulder. She knew he hated her. But she couldn't help what she felt for him.

((That's fine. Do you mind starting?))
((Not at all.))

The sun started lowering over the horizon, causing Dusk, who was picking away at apples tediously to climb down from his tree and to put his twentieth basket of apples down, groaning a bit as he stretched him out. He went to the slave area and actually showered off before going to his bed, laying down and instantly missing his master's bed.
Vinlasch had gone into a trance of shock for a moment and wouldn't allow himself to move a single muscle. But when he felt a hand touch him he became tense quickly. He face became expressionless besides the tears that streamed down the slowly. It took a long moment before hisind actually could render and process where he was. He slowly released the lifeless horse from his embrace and laid it down carefully. He got to his feet and stood there for another fee seconds of silence before he turned and left out. His already injured and bruised hand was clenched tightly. He started walking in the direction that they took to town.
Charalize looked to the horse sadly and then moved to go after Mud. "I'm sure you blame me for what's happened to him." She says quietly. Maybe not directly, but for having him as a pet. She bit her lip. "Let me help find who did this." She adds, her voice cracking a little with emotion. She was normally pretty good about hiding it. But when she was around him she didn't care, even if it felt like she should. She wanted to help him with this though, to make him hate her s little less.

Gemini had tried to go to bed. But she quickly found herself not being able to sleep and pacing instead. She actually missed having someone in bed with her. Which was odd to her. She glanced out the window towards the slave house and by her lip. Why did she have to feel like...like whatever she was feeling? It was foreign and it both thrilled and frightened her.
Dusk grumbled as he got out of bed, using the bathroom. It had been only ten minutes since he had tried to sleep, and he had just hit the comfortable spot that every bed does when finally his bladder activated. As he used the bathroom, he couldn't help but have his brain wander to the passion filled night before, which made him bite his lip a little.
Vinlasch came to a sudden stop and was silent for a long moment before he spoke. "I will no longer be shackled as I have been all of these years. I won't allow it." He wanted to just leave it at that but more came to surface. "You are all the same...you hypocrites. Turning what were once people into your obedient animals for you to just walk over. You don't want to help, for I am but a item that you had been able to get your hands on. Forced to do a bidding that I will no longer entertain. A land of pathetic and pitifully lazy juts is what this is. One's that would take another spirit's morality and degrade them just to push themselves up further. Just leave me be." He glanced back at her with a glare, but left in his eyes were apologies. "I will not return." The words left his lips surely before he started walking again. He didn't care for the consequences or whatever else for that matter. He began to shut everything out again and that solemn expression of melancholy began to mask his face once more.
"N-no...wait!" She says, jogging a little to catch up to him, she reached for his arm, it seemed the only way to actually make him remember she was there. "Let me help you find who did it. I...I can help and then you can do what you want without consequence. Then...." She bit her lip. "Then you'll be free to go wherever you want without people chasing after you or making you a wanted man," she says. She didn't want to let him go. He was the first person she had wanted to be around and keep around but she knew losing him was inevitable. She sighed, hoping he'd heard her. That he'd listen.

Gemini found herself pacing most of the night. She couldn't sleep. Her bed felt too empty and big. She bit her lip and looked out the window again. She groaned in irritation and then got dressed. Nothing fancy, just some warm clothes as she headed outside to walk. She needed fresh air.
Free .............. The simple sound of the word sketched into his mind, slowly taking lead with hesitation. This was what he had realized. He wanted to be free more than anything. To be ridden of the inflicted title of slave. He was also.....desperate. I want.....freedom...... "I do not trust you....but if you can grant me freedom, so be it. I'll allow you to help. But why...why are you helping me?*
Dusk used the bathroom, then went back to bed and groaned a bit. For a while he kept rolling over, gagging everytime his nose was pointed towards the direction of another slave. He had enough of this and sneakily decided to leave the slave area, going for a small walk to get some air. It was smelling musty in the building from all the work under the sun. He looked around, closing his eyes as he walked before he opened his eyes, only to see Gemini in front of him. He sweat a little, spooked a bit. "Good evening." He tried to say casually.
Charalize bit her lip and looked down a moment, slowly moving her hand away from him. "I don't want to lose you. But if I'm going to I'd rather it be on good terms and in knowing that you would be free instead of chased after." She says with a shrug. She looked to him, preparing herself for the ridicule of disbelief he was sure to hold towards her. That he agreed was something she was happy about.

Gemini startled and then turned towards him. Her heart fluttered a little, which was strange. "Evening." She says with a slight smirk. "Couldn't sleep?" She asks him.
Night smirked and then shrugged. "I enjoy having it in the clouds. It's nicer up there." He says, chuckling a little. "I think you should come on up and join me." He adds teasingly.

She glanced to him and smiled before retiring her attention to the dress. "No, I thought she'd be cute in it. And it would be warmer with some of the cold weather we've been having." She says with another grin.
Dusk felt a strange disturbance on his heart as well, it actually feeling something akin to fluttering itself as he saw her smirk. "Ah well you know..." He rubbed the back of his head a bit. "Yeah." He said before looking up and grinning. "What about you?" He asked as his eyes roamed her clothed body.
----------------
"Aw. How thoughtful of you." Wilhelm said with a smile as he rubbed her shoulder a little bit, using one of his thumbs to rub little circles on her arm. "So, you know when you were looking at the materials to get things for her necklace? Well, I bought you something when your back was turned." He said before pulling something out of his pocket. It was a beautiful ruby tribal necklace that symbolized family and years of happiness to come. "Do you like it?" He asked.
Nuala smiled some when she felt his touch, but when she looked up and saw the necklace her smile disappeared and her eyes widened in shock. "Y-you bought that for me? It's beautiful...." She says. She didn't really know what to say or how to react. She had never been given a gift like this. And she had only seen a necklace this nice one other time.
Wilhelm smiled at her response, feeling his heart flutter as he saw the way her eyes were looking over at him, making him feel warm inside as well. "I did. I asked what was something meaningful to give someone like you because I explained our situation very partially and...well..." He smiled as he put it around her neck, his nose accidentally touching against hers as he tied the back part. He moved back and looked at her, his smile growing as he nodded his head. "It looks beautiful on you." He said gently.
Olivia rolled her eyes. "I appreciate the offer. Unfortunately, I find that clouds can disappear pretty quickly. I prefer to keep both feet planted on solid earth."
Nuala's cheeks were a bright red as she looked down at it. It was gorgeous, and she was still having trouble wrapping her head around the fact he's actually bought her something like this. She looked to him again and without thinking leaned over and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. "Thank you." She says quietly.

Night shrugged. "Your loss. But I think you'll be joining me up here in the clouds. Even if only for a little bit." He says, smirking some.

Aiden smiled and nodded. "I think I will enjoy it. I can't wait to see what you make." He says gently. He smiled at her again and then looked out the window as they went. He was trying to think of other ways he could be around her.
Olivia laughed. "Sure. When those clouds vanish from beneath you, don't hurt yourself too badly on the way down. After all, I still have things for you to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled slightly, then glanced away, biting her lip. She liked spending time with Aiden like this. Probably much more than she should. She needed to get a grip.