gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 3742

più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
Olivia blinked awake. She rubbed at her eyes sleepily as she realised that the carriage had stopped moving. "Are we back?" she murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll take a look." Ziri said with a smile. "And thank you again, for all of this."
più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Night chuckled. "yeah, we're back. You need to go to bed. Try to relax." He says. He climbed out and then turned to help her.

Aiden nodded. "Of course. If you're living under my roof I'd prefer you at least had something to enjoy." He says gently.
Olivia got out of the carriage with Night's help. She was still quite groggy, and was certain she'd have no difficulty falling asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Even if you think of it that way, most masters don't." Ziri said quietly. "So even if it's simply common courtesy for you, for me it's a much bigger deal."
Night smiled a little and helped her inside and then up to her room. "You should probably change." He says. He didn't know what she would want him to do, and part of him thought it may be best to just let her be so she could sleep.

That was the problem though. While he would offer a similar option to someone else, for her it wasn't just common courtesy. He was in love with her and he wanted to make her happy.
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
Wilhelm continued to cook, trying to figure his way about it since he didn't really know how to cook all that well. When he was done, what came out was actually pretty regular and it made him proud. He handed his plate to her, grinning a little as he waited for her to try it. "Try it." He said with a smile.
------------
Dusk looked away a little, not sure if he should truly say why he believed in happiness before he sighed and looked over at her. "Because, the idea of being happy one day...that's stopped me from dying. From trying to kill as many people as I could before getting killed at the gates to my home..." He said quietly. "I believe...because that's all I have." He said quietly.
"I should." Olivia agreed with a sigh. "This thing is way too expensive to sleep in." She turned so that her back was to him. "Can you get the zipper for me, please?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri watched him out of the corner of her eye for a moment, then returned her attention to where they were walking. "What was it you needed to get from here?" she questioned.
Nuala sighed a little, but then shifted Elena slightly so she could multi task. She reached over and tried some of the food. "It's tasted good." She says with a faint smile.

Night smirked a little and unzipped the back back. He smirked again and very gently slid it off her shoulders. "Is there anything else you need?" He asks, lightly kissing her neck. He would do only as she asked of him right now. He knew she was tired and proably just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Hmm? Oh, Uh, I just needed to get a few supplies for my office and a couple of other things." He says. "I can get those if you'd like to browse without feeling like i'm looking over your shoulder the whole time." He suggests with a faint smile.
Olivia shivered slightly at the feeling of Night's lips on her neck. "I don't need anything else." she said quietly before turning to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a brief kiss on his lips. She gazed at him for a moment before taking a step away. "You should probably go now." she said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri laughed. "Sure, you should do that. We can finish the shopping more quickly that way."
Night didn't want to leave her, but he just nodded. "Of course mistress." He says with a faint smile before leaning in and kissing her lone last time before moving to leave the room.

Aiden just nodded. "Alright, meet me back at the square then. You can let me know if you need more money to buy anything." He says, puling out some of his money and handing it to her.
"Good night." Olivia called after him as he left the room. She didn't really want him to leave yet, but she was exhausted, and doubted she'd be able to stay awake for much longer anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, um, alright." Ziri agreed, accepting the money uncertainly. It was a bit odd how much he was trusting her right now. She could easily take this money and run once his back was turned, never to return. True, she would never dream about trying to get away, but most slaves wouldn't pass up an oppertunity like this. Yet he was trusting her not to.
Night smiled a little and then went down stairs and out the door. When he went outside he had an odd feeling of being watched and found himself looking around. The night was silent and still though. He sighed and moved on.

((Time Skip?))

Aiden knew he was putting a lot of trust in her. He supposed it was stupid of him, and naive. But he did trust her. He didn't think she was going to run off, and if she did, it was better for him to learn that now rather than later when he had fallen in even more love for her than he already had.
Once he was gone, Olivia collapsed into her bed. Once her head hit the pillow, she fell aslepp almost instantly.

((Sure. Can you start?))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, I'll meet you in the square in an hour?" Ziri proposed. She doubted it would take her that long to look at art supplies, but she wasn't sure how long Aiden would take to get what he needed.
((Sure))

Early the next morning, Night woke to the same strange sensation of being watched. There was once more no one around, but he couldn't shake the feeling. Sighing he put on the dirtier clothes he had and then moved to go outside. He continued on like normal and began the task of doing the hard labor.

Aiden smiled and nodded. "Yeah, in about an hour." He says. He'd rather spend time with her. But he hoped giving her some space would be good too. He moved to go, to find what he needed and hope she would be there in an hour.
Olivia woke up pretty late the next morning, miraculously only suffering from a slight headache. She got out of bed with a moan and got ready for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri looked around the marketplace, ending up buying a sketchpad and a few pancils and markers. She still had a bit of time before the hour was over, but she had nothing more to do. So she simply returned to the square to wait for Aiden.
Wilhelm nodded his head and smiled, glad she thought it tasted good before he took Elena and rocked her a little bit so she could eat without having to focus on Elena. "She's becoming such a big girl." He said with a small smile as he rubbed his nose against her playfully.
As the day got later, Night was a little worried when he didn't see Olivia even once. But he was sure that she was fine. He hoped at least. Possibly sleeping in or working from home maybe.

The young man who had attacked Ziri before when she accompanied Aiden to his father's home was now in the marketplace. He had been going around and causing some trouble, but then he spotted Ziri. He smirked, remembering her, and found himself following her around for he better part of twenty minutes. When she finally seemed unoccupied he approached her. "Remember me sweetheart?" he asks with a smile.

Nuala smiled some as she watched him with his daughter. Then she turned her attention to the food. She made herself eat as much of it as she could, but she wasn't that hungry and so it was a little harder to do. But at least the food was good.
last edited più di un anno fa
Once Olivia had gotten dressed and had a bite to eat, she headed down to her office to get some work done. It was tedious, with the headache, but bareable. She wanted to get as much work out of the way today as she could so that she could spend some time with Night tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri paled when she realised who he was. She glanced around desperately, but Aiden was nowhere to be seen. Who knew how much longer he'd be? She'd have to be able to hold her own against this guy.

"I-I'm not your 'sweetheart'." she stuttered, her voice shaking.
Night worked hard most of the day. Stopping a few times for a water break. It luckily was not as hot as previous days had been, but ti was still warm enough to cause him to sweat heavily.

The man sneered and grabbed her arm. "Hey baby, you just need to calm down. With your status as a slave, you should knew better than to talk back to me." He says. He moved to go to a more private area, dragging her with him. "Oh, and you had better comply if you don't want anyone getting hurt." He adds as he brought her to an alley way. He had no idea what the relationship was between her and Aiden. but he hoped she at least cared enough about herself to do as he said.
Olivia spent majority of the day pouring over her work, taking short breaks every now and then. However, as dusk approached, she realised she hadn't seen Night yet that day. She finished up what she was working on then headed outside to see if she could find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri yelped in pain as he grabbed her arm. "Ow! Let go of me!" She tried to pull a away from him, but he was significantly stronger than she was. She ended up being forced to go with him to the alley. "Please...just let me go." she begged quietly. She couldn't go through this again. She just couldn't.
Even as dusk approached Night kept working. He was close to finishing the part he was working on and he wanted to get it done before he finished for the day.

The man smirked. "Oh come now. We didn't get to finish last time. And to make up for it...well it's too bad we don't get a more private spot. But oh well." He says. He shoved her against a wall, his eyes roaming over her whole body. "You're just too pretty. I can't pass up a worthless slave like you." He adds, one hand keeping her firmly in place while the other inappropriately roamed her body.
It didn't take Olivia too long to find Night working out in the fields. "Still working hard, I see." she teased, approaching him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, stop." Ziri begged squirming, flinching away from his touch. Tears welled in her eyes as she struggled to break free. To no avail. "Please, please, please." she pleaded. Just his touch was making her sick. She couldn't stand this.
Elena babbled a bit in Wilhelm's face, making him chuckle a bit before fake babbling back and tickling her with his nose, making her giggle loudly and making him smile, finding her laughter to be one of the most precious things he had ever heard. "Isn't she just precious?" He asked Nuala as he started rocking her a bit, calming the giggling.
Night looked up and smiled some when he saw her. "Well, I have to make my mistress happy some how. Do you think she appreciates the hard work?" He asks with a smirk.

The man just smiled and brought his hand up to the front og her dress. It was a stronger material than the one she had been wearing the first time he saw her, but he was relatively skilled at getting clothes off of girls. "You know fighting isn't going to help you." He says. He roughly mashed his lips against hers, forcing her mouth open as he opened the front of her dress.

Aiden arrived at the square just a few minutes before their hour was supposed to be up. When he didn't see Ziri a feeling of dread started to sink in, but he knew she still had a few minutes.

Nuala looked up to him and smiled. "She is. She is an absolute sweetheart." She says kindly. Moving to get up to she could fix Wilhelm breakfast.
"Oh, I think she's very greatful." Olivia replied with a grin. "In fact, I think if she knew how hard you've been working all day, she'd arrange a little reward for you later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nngh." Ziri attempted to protest as he forced his mouth against hers. She tried to pull away, but she was already against a wall. There was nowhere for her to go. She turned her head away from him. "Stop." she repeated, trying to sound less panicked. "If you don't let me go, I'll sceam."
Night raised an eyebrow and then smiled. "Oh really? What type of reward do you suppose?" He asks with a growing smile. Anything from her, he was sure he'd appreciate.

The man smiled cruelly. "Go ahead. Do you think anyone here will really care about a lowly slave like you? And even if they did it's not like they would do anything." He says. He opened the front og her dress even more and smiled. "You have quite a lovely body." He says, exposing her more.

When the hour had come and gone and another five minutes had passed Aiden began to get a little anxious. He hadn't thought she would actually leave. Maybe she had lost track of ime? Or maybe something had happened? He moved. He would look around some for her, just in case.
"If you really want to know, I suppose you'll have to visit her when you're finished here and find out." Olivia said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri froze up. He was right. Even if she called for help, nobody would care. Nobody would help. They'd probably just watch. This was bad enough without people staring.

She was trapped. She wasn't going to be able to escape this. And she remembered that fighting only made it worse. She squeezed her eyes closed, a single tear escaping. "Just...make it fast." she whispered, finally giving up.
Night smirked and looked to what he was doing. "Well, as long as she understands that I am nearly done.Then I think I could go visit her in a few minutes or so." He says. Though a big part of him was considering just dropping what he was doing and going with her now.

He laughed. "Sweetheart this will be anything but fast." He says, kissing her roughly again as he moved his hand under her dress. Touching her inappropriately and starting to do as he pleased.

Aiden had been searching and was passing an alley way with a couple making out. He was going to keep moving on, but then he noticed the girl. He recognized her as Ziri. He felt an odd amount of rage fill him as he moved over to them.

"Get away from her." He snarls, grabbing the collar of the man's shirt and yanking him away from Ziri. He was seeing red. He had never felt like this before, but seeing this man trying to violate her again set him over the edge.
The man stumbled back and then fell on his butt. Aiden was on top of him in a second. Throwing punch after punch as his face.
"Well then, I'll let her know to expect you." Olivia said teasingly, before returning to her house. It had been a short exchange, but it left her grinning from ear to ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri gasped for air as the man was pulled off of her. Tears were blurring her vision, but she could see that Aiden had saved her yet again. It had been so close this time. The thought of what he had been planning on doing to her...

Her knees were weak. She leaned against the wall for support, fixing her clothes with shakey hands. She watched as Aiden beat the man who had attacked her. Part of her wanted to let him go at it for as long as he wanted, but when she realised that he wasn't stopping, she approached him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Stop." she said quietly. "You'll get in trouble. He's not worth it."
Night watched her until she was gone. He smiled and then returned to his work. Finishing as much as he could until it was too dark. He put his tools away and then moved to go to the house. Knocking on the door as he got there.

Aiden was breathing heavily in anger as he stopped punching the man, but he found that he had his hands wrapped around his neck. Her touch helped to calm him though. He peered down at the man who was barely conscious. "If you ever touch her again. I will kill you." He snarls before finally getting to his feet. He had blood splattered on the front of his shirt. But he didn't care. He looked over to Ziri and with trembling hands gently fixed her dress so she was decent enough to make it back to the carriage.
Olivia looked up at the sound of a knock at her door. Well, that was faster than she had expected. She opened the door, grinning at the sight of Night. "Get in here." she instructed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri watched Aiden curiously. Even though she had been sure that no one would care enough to do anything to help her, he had saved her. Again. And now here he was, covered in blood, trying to make sure that she looked decent. "Thank you." she said quietly.
Night smiled, chuckling a little as he did what she instructed. He walked in, shutting the door behind him and then he looked to Olivia.

Aiden just nodded. He still couldn't think straight and now not only was he filled with rage towards the man and worry for Ziri, but now he was afraid he had scared her. "I saw your things on the ground." He says, very gently leading her from the alley way and then stooping down to pick up her things and his. He wanted to check her, make sure she was okay. But he knew he needed to wait until they got to the carriage.
"So, I heard you've been working hard aaall day." Olivia teased, moving a bit closer to him. "And that you might deserve a reward for all that hard work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri followed him in silence. He still seemed pretty mad. She could vaugely remember Bear mentioning something about Aiden when he was mad. She didn't want to say or do anything that might set him off, but she was kind of worried about him. That was some pretty serious stuff he had done back in the alley.
Night smirked and watched her as she came closer. "Hmm....I think you heard right." He says with a smirk. Wondering what she had in mind for a reward.

Aiden was seething, but when they reached the carriage and he helped her up into it, he was still just as gentle and tender with her as he always was. Maybe even a little more so. He put their purchased items away and then climbed in himself. He looked out the window when the carriage started up and for the first while was completely silent, tapping his fingers against is leg in aggravation. Finally though he looked to Ziri. "Did he hurt you?" He asks gently. He wanted to ask earlier, but he wasn't sure he could control himself if he'd heard that the man had hurt her.
Olivia grinned, creeping closer until there was barely any space between them. She reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck, before standing on her toes and pressing a kiss onto his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri shook her head. "No. Not too seriously." One hand subconciously moved to her arm, where he had grabbed her. It was still throbbbing slightly, and she had no doubt that she would find a bruise there if she looked. But she didn't take her gaze off of Aiden.
Night smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and returned the kiss. So far, so good. He deepened the kiss some, enjoying feeling her lips against his.

Aiden clenched his jaw. "Not too seriously doesn't mean he didn't hurt you." He says. He leaned forward a little, being cautious and slow before looking at each of her arms and her throat. Anywhere else would not be appropriate for him to look. When he saw the bruise on her arm he clenched his jaw again and then say back. "You are frightened of me now." He half states and half asks. He didn't know if he could bear it if she was and yet maybe it would be for the better.
Olivia pulled out of the kiss with a grin before they could get too investedd in it. She trailed her hands down his arms. "Let's go up to my room." she suggested quietly. "We're not doing this on the couch again." she added with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri shook her head firmly. "No, I'm not. Of course I'm not." She leaned forward, eyebrows furrowed. "How could I possibly be afraid of you? I mean, I won't pretend that what you did in the alley wasn't a little scary, but you saved me. Again. I'm not afraid of you, I'm greatful. If you hadn't come along and done what you did, he would have..." she trailed off, shaking her head. "I don't even want to think about what he would have done to me. So thank you."
Night smiled and took her hands in his. "Lead the way." He says, already feeling a familiar stirring within him. When her back was to him though he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her from behind as they walked to go upstairs.

Aiden sighed, there was a sense of relief when she said that. But a part of him felt like he was sure that she held a little bit of fear. He looked out the window of the carriage again, biting his lip. "I could never let anyone violate you like that." He says quietly.
Olivia laughed as she felt Night's arms wrap around her. She led the way up the stairs and into her room. Once the door had closed behind them, she spun around to face Night once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Most people would." Ziri retorted, watching him with concern. "I'm just a slave. I don't have any worth. If anyone else had seen that, they wouldn't have even tried to help. But you did. You cared enough to save me, even though I'm worthless."
Night smiled broadly and leaned in to kiss her again. "So by saying you 'we're not doing this on the couch again.' I assume there is more we're going to to be doing." He says with a suggestive smile.

"You are not worthless." He says quietly but with conviction. "Never think you are worthless." He adds gently.
"Well, that was the idea." Olivia laughed. She bit his ear playfully before whispering into it, "As your reward, you get to do whatever you want to me. I won't stop you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri was silent for a moment before she spoke. "I...I don't understand you. You don't think or act like anyone I've ever met before."
Night felt that stirring grow and feel himself start to harden some. "Anything huh? I think I like the sound of that." He says with a grin, leaning in and kissing her neck. His hands wandering down to start undressing her.

Aiden shrugged. "I wish I could explain it. But any reason I have I don't think I should share." He says with the faintest hint of a smile. He looked to her. "Does it bother you?"
Olivia moaned quietly at the feeling of Night's lips on her skin. Her own hands travelled down under the hem of his shirt and travelling upwards, leaving his abdomen exposed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri shook her head firmly. "No. Not at all. You treat me like a person, rather than an object to be used as you please. I appreciate it."
last edited più di un anno fa
Her touch gave him goosebumps and soon he found that he wasn't going to be able to control himself, especially not with free reign. But he wouldn't abuse that. He'd use it to learn what she liked. He stepped back a little and helped her get his shirt fully off and then to remove hers before going back to her and kissing all along her neck, shoulder and collar bone.

Aiden nodded, relieved. He wanted so bad for her to feel for him what he did for her. But he didn't think that was possible. So instead he wanted her to at least like him as a person.
più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Throbbing hard yet again, Vinlasch felt as if he had reached a sexual breaking point. The clothing that was left between them was driving at his mind and he wanted to rid himself of them completely. His left hand, unoccupied, slithered up her shirt, pulling it up as it did, where it grasped onto one if her breasts while his fingers ravaged around in the moist heat of her insides. He then brought his ring ringer out and replaced it with the index finger, shoving it inside her quickly. Repositioning his hand a little, his thumb rubbed at the more sensitive area of her clitoris.
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Charalize arched her back in both surprise and pleasure. She let out a much louder moan this time as he touched her more and more. She was normally pretty good at lasting a long time. But what he was doing to her? She was pretty sure he was going to cause her to orgasm again and again if he kept at it like this, and anything more she was done for. She was looking forward to the rest of this night.
Genini's gaze softened and she sighed a little as she moved to him. "I'm sorry." She says gently and quietly.
più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Vinlasch went to her lips once more, kissing her hard as she moaned. Her moans....so pleasing. So beautiful. So.....arousing. Hearing her made him want to pleasure her more, so much more. He wanted her so badly, so much. His fingers slid out of her a little, only to pushed themselves back in further than before and he began to swirl them around inside of her while his thumb rubbed against her clit faster and rougher than before.
Olivia moaned quietly as Night's lips continued to roam her neck and shoulder. She slid her hands slowly down his back, barely touching him. Once she reached the waist of his pants, she pulled him closer to her. She didn't want any space between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri leaned back in her seat with a sigh. She inspected Aiden in silence for a moment before speaking. "Are you okay? You're covered in blood. I know it's not yours, but...well...your hands must hurt."
She moaned into the kiss, squeezing her eyes shut tightly. She began rocking her hips against his hand, increasing her pleasure more. She didn't really know what to do at first with her hands, her body was acting on its own. But gradually she found herself moving her hands down and into his pants where she lightly skimmed her fingers over him and then lightly began to stroke him.
"What are you doing?" Wilhelm asked with a smile, seeing her shuffle around as he rubbed Elena's head a bit. She yawned a little, stretching as she looked over at Nuala.
------------
Dusk shook his head as he scooted a bit closer to her. "What are you sorry for? You're just feeling what you're feeling." Dusk said, understanding her inside before shrugging.