gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 3742

più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Zaccai smirked and walked in, fighting the urge to look around before going in. He smiled as he turned back to face her. "So....I bet you're not wanting to get rid of me now." He says, referring to their earlier conversation.

Aiden waved his hand dismissively. "Do not worry about me. I enjoy your company. If you would like to stay you are more than welcomed to." He says gently.
più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
Olivia laughed. "No, not right this second. But the night is still young. I'm sure I'll be ready to kick you out again soon enough."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She hesitated uncertainly. True, she didn't want to leave quite yet, but even if he denied it, he really did need to get some rest. "Are you sure?"
Zaccai laughed a little and rolled his eyes. "Wonderful. I suppose I'll have to make good with what little time I'm allowed then." He says with a suggestive smirk.

Aiden smiled gently. "I wouldn't have said anything if I wasn't." He points out.
"Oh? And what do you think would be the best way to spend that time?" Olivia questioned with mock innocence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri hesitated for a moment longer, but was easily convinced. "If...if you're sure, then I guess I can stay for a bit longer."
più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Vinlasch couldn't help but smile at her words. "Well put. If it may mean anything, I'll say that I'm definitely impressed with the effort you put forth to arrange this plantation." Because truthfully speaking, not many women that were plantation owners were willing to physically work to build what they had now. It was either they had slaves from family inheritance to do everything, or they were married to someone who already had everything together. But once he again, she gave him something to love and admire about her.
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
Wilhelm shook his head quietly and sighed. He could never just imagine not reading. "One day we should change that..." He said quietly before looking over at Elena, who was reaching her hand up slowly to touch Nuala's face. "Hey Nuala Elen-" And, before he could say anything, Elena lightly touched Nuala's cheek and giggled a little. "Mama" Elena giggled out repeatedly, very happy.
-----------
"I was a little too crazy for that as a kid, and too young, and I spent my formative years in a home after that. And then, after that was the arenas and the only pleasure you get there is the screams of people you beat in the fights." Dusk said before sighing quietly. "You do know all about my background, right?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Charalize couldn't help smiling a little. She looked away, towards the hole and then to him again. "It's not something I advertise, and as you saw I am not very good at it." She says with a slight giggle. Which turned to a soft smile. "That being said, thank you. It means the world coming from you." She says gently.

Gemini frowned a little but then shook her head. "No. I mean I know you were in the arenas. I can only guess the rest." She says gently.
Zaccai grinned mischievously and then moved over to her, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her closer to him. "I think that is up to my mistress." He says with a smirk.

Aiden smiled and then moved in to lightly kiss her again, only to hesitate. He couldn't help it. "Is this okay?" He asks. He knew he shouldn't have to ask her, but he was still afraid of scaring her away.

Nuala couldn't help giggling, smiling brightly as she looked to Elena. "I'm not your mama sweet darling." She mutters, but it was half hearted. She lightly tickled her belly.
più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
A chuckle came from him before he placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "And you mean the world to me." He said while resting his forehead against hers. "Besides, I wouldn't be much of a lover if I didn't give my woman compliments she so rightfully deserves on her capabilities." He placed another small kiss on the end of her nose before taking a glance at the hole that they had dug up. "We'll need something to wrap him in before burial."
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
She smiled a little. She liked when he called her 'his woman.' There was just something about it that made this all seem even more real. She then followed his gaze to the grave and thought for a moment. Biting her lip she looked back to the house. "I have something. Wait here." She says, standing on her toes and lightly kissing his lips. Then she turned and moved to go get a large enough sheet that they could wrap around him. She didn't actually have much that would be big enough, her largest bed was Queen sized, but she was sure she could find something.
She returned five to ten minutes later with the biggest sheet she could find that was still fairly nice. "Will this work?" She asks him.
She laughed, kissing the corner of his mouth playfully. "How about...you decide what we do tonight?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded, a small smile on her face. "This is fine." she said quietly, though she couldn't help but be nervous. She was still new at even doing something like this with someone she actually cared about, and was worried she'd mess up, somehow.
"I decide? Are you sure about that?" He asks playfully as he leaned in to kiss her. Gently pushing her back until her back was against a wall.

Aiden smiled and closed the distance. He kissed her gently and sweetly. He only wanted to make her happy.
She hummed into the kiss before pulling away with a look of mock-concern. "Okay, maybe not whatever you choose. I'm not sure I want to know about your weird fetishes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled into the kiss, leaning a bit closer to him. This was soright. She was glad everything had worked out the way it had.
last edited più di un anno fa
Zaccai smirked. "I don't think I have anything too bad." He says with a smirk. He wouldn't know himself. Often when he'd been bought for the use of pleasure he was always told what they wanted done. He didn't always like that so perhaps he preferred being dominant. Though he didn't mind letting her have her way this morning. He smirked again and kissed song her jawline.

Aiden smiled, he brough his hand up, and then hesitated a moment before placing in her hip. In a spot he thought was appropriate enough. The other hand coming up and cupping the back of her neck.
Olivia shuddered as he kissed her jaw. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer. "Well, that's all a matter of perspective, isn't it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri draped her arms over Aiden's shoulders, deepening the kiss ever-so-slightly. She wasn't entirely sure what he wanted, or even what she was willing to give at the moment.
Zaccai chuckled. "I suppose that is true." He says, moving his kisses to her neck. "Perhaps I like control. What do you think? It would make sense wouldn't it, since I've had a lack of control in everything else?" He asks, smiling as he continued trailing kisses along to her shoulder.

Aiden didn't want anything more than this. He didn't want to scare her away or force her into anything. So he kept it where it was. Except maybe deepening the kiss some.
"Makes sense." Olivia gasped the words as his kisses moved to her neck and shoulder. Her hands moved under his shirt, slowly travelling upwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A slight moan escaped Ziri as he deepened the kiss. Her hands bunched into fists at the back of his shirt.
He smiled, shivering a little as he felt her hands on his skin. He lightly bit her shoulder. "Do you like being out of control?" He asks quietly as he slowly started to trail his kisses back up her neck.

He lightly squeezed her hip where he held her. Her moan caused something within him to stir. Finally though he pulled out of the kiss. If he didn't stop now he may not be able to control himself later. He smiled at her, resting his forehead against hers as he ran his fingers through her hair.
Olivia moaned quietly as he bit her, hesitating for a moment before nodding. "It gets annoying, having to be entirely in control every second of every day. It's nice, not having to think for once."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri froze up in concern for a moment, when he pulled away, worried that she had done something wrong. His next actions told her otherwise, though, and relief flooded her. She bit her lip, surpressing a childish grin. "That was...nice." she said, giggling.
He smiled and lightly locked up to the sensitive spot behind her ear, and then kissing her there. "Would you like me to take control?" He asks her with another smirk. He wanted to hear her say it. Though he wasn't sure why.

Aiden grinned and chuckled a little. "Yes it was. It was very nice." He says, hoping that would be all he had to say for her to understand why he pulled away. He lightly kissed her again and then looked to her, smiling again.
She found herself breaking out into goosebumps at every touch and kiss. She stifled a moan as he kissed behind her ear. She only hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Y-yes. I do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time, Ziri couldn't help but grin at him. She was able to put two and two together and figure out why he had pulled away before. She was greatful that he had. She definitly wasn't comfortable with that just yet.
Zaccai smiled. "Let me hear you say it. What do you want Olivia?" He asks, whispering her name as he placed butterfly kisses along her jaw.

He found himself lightly tracing her lips. Every bit of her was beautiful, both inside and out. He leaned in and gently kissed her again. He wasn't sure what the next day would be like or any day after, so he wanted to enjy this time with ehr.
"I...I want you to take control." she murmured, her face becoming red as the words left her mouth. Of course he would force her to say something embarassing like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time, Ziri was the one to pull out of the kiss, still smiling. "Really, though, you need rest." she said softly, kissing him on the forhead and standing to go. "I'm glad that we did this."
He smiled and then finally brought his kisses back to her lips, kissing her deeply. That was what he had wanted to hear, even if he maybe pushed her into it a little. He smiled again as he pulled out of the kiss. He moved to scoop her up, carrying her bridal style with ease. "Where would you like to be?" He asks her with a grin.

Aiden chuckled. "I am too." He says, watching her as she went. He didn't want her to go. Then again he was dead tired. He would like to sleep for a couple of days. But that would mean not geting to see her.
Olivia laughed, throwing her arms around his neck as he picked her up. "My room?" she suggested, grinning slyly, before pressing a kiss into his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri bit her lip hesitantly before speaking again. "Um..could we...maybe...do it again sometime? Preferably soon?"
He shivered a little and smiled. "Of course m'lady." He says. Moving to carry her up to her room. She was small enough that it required little effort to carry her. As he entered her room he gently laid her down on the bed, climbing on top of her and leaning in to kiss her deeply.

Aiden smiled. "Like tomorrow night perhaps?" He suggests. "Unless of course it's okay with you if I kiss you other times of the day when I see you?" He asks with another faint smile.
Olivia returned the kiss eagerly, tangling her fingers in his hair. No matter how much time they spent together, she always felt like she could never get enough of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri blushed at his suggestion. "T-tomorrow night works." she stamered, glancing away before returning his smile.
He smiled into the kiss. Deepening it and just keeping what they were doing at that for a time. Slowly though he started to allow his hands to roam her body. sliding up her clothes to her breasts and then going up further to slide them off.

Aiden smiled. Noticing that she didn't exactly give him permission for his other suggestion. "I look forward to tomorrow night then." He says gently. "Good night Moon Gaze." He adds just as gently.
Olivia shuddered at his touch. She slipped her own hands under his shirt, sliding it up, up, up, her hands trailing along his body as they went. She broke the kiss only long enough to pull it completely off and help get her's off as well, then her lips immediately returned to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri paused, seriously considering telling him her real name. She did want him to know it, and she 100% trusted him with it, but...well, maybe not quite yet. "Goodnight." she said with a smile, kissing him lightly on the cheek before hurrying out of the room.
Zaccai chuckled a little and kissed her deeper as their tops came off. He kept their lips locked as he moved his hands further down, pulling her pants down slowly, leaving her undergarments on. For now.

Aiden chuckled once she was gone. She was a sweetheart. And he knew he was falling in love with her. Not just because of their brief interaction, but from all the time he had been with her. Not that he'd drop the 'L' word any time soon.
Olivia smirked into the kiss, trailing her fingers on one hand up and down his spine, slowly and lightly. The other hand moved back up to the nape of his neck, holding him close to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri hurried back to her room, head down, giggling quietly to herself the whole time. She could hardly believe any of that had happened. The following night couldn't come fast enough. She already wanted to see him again.
He felt shivers at her touch, moaning softly into their kiss. E pulled away for just a moment as he slipped off the rest of his clothing. Then immediately went back to kissing her. Pressing their bodies close together.

((Do you want to skip ahead? And if so when to?))
Olivia couldn't help but grin at the sound of his moan. As soon as he returned to kissing her, she allowed both hands to slide down his back, tracing the scars there that were now becoming quite familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Sure. Next morning?))
He smiled into the kiss some, shivering a little against her touch. gods she drove him crazy. He moved and began to trail kisses down her body.

((Sure))

The next morning Aiden didn't wake as early as he normally did. In fact he didn't wake until close to midday. He hadn't realized how tired he'd been.
She arched her back with a slight moan as his lips began roaming her body. Her hands moved back to his head, fingers knotting themselves once more in his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri went through her regular chores the next morning, though she couldn't stop thinking about the previous night. She noticed that Aiden didn't seem to be up yet. She considered going up to his room to wake him, but decided to let him rest. After all, he had been away for quite a while, and who knew what he had been through while he was gone? He deserved the extra sleep.
Dusk clapped his hands together and laughed a little for sighing. "Alright, so prepare for a nice little story. I lived with this old lady for a while, right? Then she died, but she was nice to me and I was really sad, and I was sent away to be bought again. This time, I was bought by this rich man, who was married to a tribal. I was about nine at this time, and they had two children. This older brother, and a young one. Well, it turns out, that my little sister Silver was...some sort of pet to the younger one, and that when she would be beaten, well, the father would naturally take it out on her. Well, what the father didn't know, is that the older one would make it to where she'd be framed for things that he did, mostly so he could get her punished more so she'd get hurt. Well, once he had her beaten so badly, right? To the point to where she couldn't walk. So when that happened, he snuck into her room one night. Me and her shared a room you see, and he didn't know I was there, he thought I was cleaning or something, and he got on top of her. This guy was raping my little sister next to me, and well, for a while he did it without me waking up, but when he came you see he moaned and kinda let go of her mouth and that's when she screamed as loud as she could. I woke up, and used one of the knifes I kept under my bed for protection in case they tried to beat me and gutted the man like a fish. It was horrible, like blood got everywhere. Then his mother came in, and well naturally, she tried to hurt me and I had to gut her too. Then my master came in, and he wasn't exactly happy. However, somehow he didn't kill me there and sent me away, to the arenas. I never saw my sister again, and the rest of my life was just as violent." Dusk said before shrugging a little, not appearing too emotionally effected as he had already stopped feeling pain from it years ago.
------------
"Oh come on. Let her believe." Wilhelm said with a small smile, playfully punching Nuala's arm. "Your all she has Nuala, in terms of mommy's." He said as he looked down at Elena, smiling a little.
He smiled as he continued to kiss her. He brought his kisses back up her body and then deeply kissed her lips. His hands moved to remove the rest of their undergarments and before too long there was nothing left between them.

Aiden wok well after noon and groggily moved towards the kitchen to get water and maybe some tea. He wanted to see Ziri and he hoped she might be somewhere near.

Nuala smiled, blushing slightly. She supposed that was true. She looked back to Elena and gently rubbed her belly a little. Then re-situated how she was holding her. She smiled.She found hersef growing more and more attached to Elena every day.
She returned his kiss eagerly, pulling him closer as everything was removed fron between them. She doubted that she would ever get tired of the feeling of his bare skin on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri had just been finishing cleaning up the kitichen when Aiden entered. She smiled brightly at the sight of him. "Good morning, master!" she greeted cheerfully, before laughing quietly. "Or, afternoon, I suppose. Did you sleep well?"
Zaccai found himself kissing her a little rougher. His hands traveled over her body. And this time he felt a more urgent need. He wanted to be rougher and ease whatever this strange need was that had come over him. He kissed her deeper as he suddenly pushed into her, going deep immediately. He would make it last. But he had a hunger for her.

Aiden ran his hand through his hair and shrugged, giving her a small smile. He had a pounding headache and he was achy, but he was happy to see her. "Yes, thank you. Did you?" He asks her gently.
Elena smiled and giggled a little as her tummy was rubbed, letting out some baby talk to her that made Wilhelm smile a little. "You two are adorable...." He commented quietly before rubbing Elena's tummy with his finger. "How could you resist her?" He asked Nuala as he looked at Elena, who was making an adorable face with her big baby smile.
Olivia gasped sharply against his lips as he pushed roughly into her. This was...diffferent. But she kind of liked it. She pulled out of the kiss for a moment, breathing heavily. Then one hand moved to his neck, the other to his shoulder, and she pulled him in to kiss him hungrily again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded. For the first time in several nights, she actually had slept well. "I did." she paused for a moment, frowning slightly with concern. "Um, are you hungry?"
Ha smiled into the kiss and then pounded into her hard and fast. He was trying not to be too rough. But he felt this animalistic need to have her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and wrapped his arms around her back. Pulling her up towards him.

Aiden shrugged. "Um....yeah I guess I kind of am." He says. "You've eaten today right?" He asks. Wanting to make sure she had gotten whatever she needed.

Nuala smirked. "She is pretty adorable." She says. She didn't have the heart to tell him why she had tried resisting the adorable baby though."
last edited più di un anno fa
Olivia found herself struggling to breath as he continued mercilessly ramming into her. Her hands fell from his back, instead gripping desperately at the sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri waved his question aside. "That's not important. I'll make you something to eat." In truth, she had kind of forgotten to get something for herself to eat.
He smiled again and then after a moment began to ease up some. He slowed down, though his thrusts were still hard. He travelled his kisses all over her body and then kissed her lips again before he started to pick up his pace yet again.

"Only if you promise to eat with me." He says with a slight smirk.
Olivia struggled to catch her breath in the brief moment that their lips were apart. It was just starting to flow more-or-less naturally and his lips were on hers once again, and he gained speed once more. There was no way she'd be able to last much longer if he kept at it like this. She gasped his name against his lips, her hands moving up to his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She laughed quietly before nodding. "If you insist, then fine." She moved to start cooking.
Hearing her say his name like that just about set him over the edge. Not quite though. He could feel it building up and decided to go a little faster and harder, moving his lips from hers to kiss along her neck and shoulder.

Aiden smiled and moved further into the kitchen. He wanted to be close to her and he wanted to see what she was making. "You know, you never said if I could have a morning kiss or not. Though I guess now if would be an afternoon kiss." He says with a grin.
"If I was only as half as adorable as she was I'd be a lucky man." Wilhelm said as he watched Elena, laughing a bit as she continued to babble, having some drool come out of her mouth. "Oh no she's drooling again." He said, shivering from the unsanitariness of babies.
With her lips now freed, Olivia gasped for air, though it was difficult to breathe when each new thrust had her crying out in pleasure. She could feel her climax rapidly approaching as she tangled her fingers in his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri found herself blushing slightly, biting her lip as she tried to concentrate on cooking. "I-I'm not opposed to the idea. Just..." she paused for a momment before glancing over at him. "Bear saw us yesterday, you know."
Zaccai moaned a little and pushed into her as deep as he could. He moaned out her name, feeling like he still wanted more of her.

Aiden's smile fell a little. "He did?" He asks, and then sighs as he looked to the side, holding in a silent curse. That was not good and he wasn't sure how it would turn out for them. "Well then perhaps I just have to settle for this." He says, gently kissing her cheek. Maybe today he would see what he could do so they didn't have to hide everything.

Nuala rolled her eyes and smirked. Moved to get a cloth and gently wiping the drool away. "You know it is natural for a baby to drool." She says, teasingly giving him a hard time.
Unable to stop herself as Zaccai pushed deeply into her, Olivia released, a cry of extacy escaping her lips as she did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri's smile returned as Aiden kissed her cheek. "Well, there's still tonight, if you can manage to wait." she reminded him.