gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 3742

più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
He chuckled some and finished his apple. Putting the core down on a part of the tray away from her food. He settled in a little more, his arm around her waist and his hand resting partially against her belly. He closed his eyes, unconsciously rubbing his thumb against her belly.

"Perhaps. But Moon, guys like him don't change so easily. For your sake I hope you are right. I don't want him to hurt you." He says quietly.
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I do...which I take solace in.." Wilhelm said quietly before sighing. "Were you a bad child as a teenager?" Wilhelm said with a smirk, curious about what her teenage years were like.
più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
She found herself giggling as he rubbed his thumb on her stomach. It kind of tickled. She placed her hand on top of his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He wouldn't hurt me." she repeated, a bit more firmly this time. "In fact, he's been looking for a way for us to be together. And...well...he thinks he's found it."
Nuala smiled a little and shrugged. "I was obedient. I was in the last stretch of my first home and then being sold and bought into my second one. I had to stay silent and do as I was told." She says.
Zaccai couldn't help chuckling when he heard her giggle. He turned his hand and gently entwined his fingers with hers.

Bear shook his head. "You're so naive Moon. How will things work? No one will care what he does but what about you? I really do hope that things turn out for the better, I want you to know that." He says with a sigh.
Olivia grasped his hand with a contented sigh. She finished eating before moving the tray off of the bed. She leaned more comfortably against Zaccai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri hesitated uncertainly. Was she really just being naive? Would Aiden really just use her and throw her away, just like everyone else? Shaking her head as if to clear it, she stood. "I appreciate your concern, Bear, but I'll be fine. And, hey, you and I can still be friends, right?"
Zaccai smiled, looking over to her. He never knew he could love someone as much as he loved her. "I love you Olivia." He says quietly, smiling softly.

Bear sighed and then nodded. "Of course. Some one has got to keep an eye on you." He says with a faint smile.
"I love you too." Olivia murmured in reasponse, leaning over and kissing him lightly on the lips. "I love you so, so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri laughed quietly at that. "Good. Thanks. I, uh, should be going now. See you around?"
He smiled and closed his eyes. He knew he was in danger of falling asleep, but he didn't much care. He was so unbelievably happy here with her.

Bear nodded. "Of course. I'll see you later." He says quietly.
She placed a hand on his cheek, idly rubbing her thumb over his cheekbone. Smiling, she kissed him once more before settling down against him, closing her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri offered a smile and a small wave before letting herself out, closing the door behind her. Once it was closed, though, her smile disappeared. Bear's words were nagging at her mind. She couldn't stop thinking about it. Aiden would't just get tired of her, would he?
Zaccai smiled some as he felt her kiss him and opened his eyes a little. "Tired?" He asks her playfully. "The stuff gave you should have kicked in by now. Are you still sore?"

Aiden had gone back to researching once Ziri left. He was nervous about how it would turn out. But he tried not to be. He wanted to know everything he could. He wanted to make this work for her.
Olivia shook her head, opening her eyes to look at him with a smile. "I'm better now. It definitly helped. Thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, she had told Aiden that she would find him once she had spoken with Bear. That was the only thing to do now. Ziri approached his office, knocking lightly on the door once she arrived.
"Good." He says with a slight nod. "Do we really have to go back to how things were tomorrow? Can't you just quit your job?" He asks teasingly, closing his eyes again.

Aiden looked to the door and then got up and went to the door. Smiling some when he opened it to see Ziri. "How did it go?" He asks.
Olivia laughed quietly at the suggestion. "Ah, if only. Unfortunately, I actually have to work for a living, for some reason, so that's not an option. And the 24-hour bug would be all better by then." Her smile faded slightly as she became more serious. "Besides, I need to try to get ahead of my work so I won't have too much to catch up on when I get back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"About as well as can be expected." Ziri replied, forcing a smile. Bear's words echoed through her head once more. Was all of this just an act?
He opened his eyes and looked to her curiously. "Get back?" He asks. He faintly remembered her saying something but her couldn't actually remember.

Aiden nodded a little, reaching out and gently taking one of her hands. He brought it up to his lips and lightly kissed the back of her hand. "We can talk about what I found later." he says just as gently.
"I have to go back home for the weekend." she sighed miserably. She hadn't been back to her family home since she had left two years ago, and she wasn't exactly anxious to return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri pulled her hand away instinctively and immedeately regretted it. She shouldn't be doubting Aiden. "Are you sure?" she asked, hoping he wouldn't read too much into her actions. "I'm okay with talking about it now, if you'd like."
That was right, he'd heard it when she was talking to her sister. "I wish I could go with you. Offer moral support is nothing else." He says with a gentle smile.

Aiden hid his hurt and then clasped his hands behind his back. He didn't understand what he had done, or why she kept pulling away from him. Instead he just shrugged and smiled gently. "We can do whatever you want. It's been a long day. We can wait if that is what you wish." He says, keeping the gentle smile.
"I wish you could too." she agreed, wrapping her arms around him. "But it would be easier for both of us if you stayed here. And it'll only be a weekend. I'll be back soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded, not meeting his eyes. "It might be best we wait until tomorrow to talk about it." she confessed. "Sorry. I know you were really excited about this."
"A weekend is too long." He says quietly, holding her close and gently nuzzling her neck. "It'll be good. I'm sure it will be fine." He says, wishing more and more he could go with her.

Aiden shrugged and smiled again. "It's okay. It can wait. And it'll give me more time to figure out more things." He assures her. "Have a good night Ziri."
She doubted it, but there was no need to say that and get him worked up. She nodded instead. "You're probably right. I don't have anything to worry about." she said quietly, more to herself than to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded, forcing another small smile. "Good night, Aiden." She wondered briefly if she should kiss him, but soon decided against it, instead turning and leaving the room, her smile falling from her face as she did.
He sighed a little and just held her closer. "Don't worry about it right now. You've still got a little time until then."

Aiden waited until she was gone, moving to shut the door. He stood still a moment, clenching his hands into fists. Then he went to his desk and grabbed the glass decanter - full of water instead of alcohol - and threw it hard against the door. Breathing heavily as he looked at the shattered glass.
Olivia nodded, closing her eyes once more. "I have a few more days. I'll wait until they're gone to worry. For now, I'm okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri returned to her room, only allowing tears to come to her eyes once the door was closed. She felt horrible. She couldn't return Bear's feelings, and now she was doubting Aiden too. She couldn't do this. It wasn't fair to any of them.
He smiled and nodded. Keeping her close. "Then I guess that also means a few more nights with yours truly." He says with a smirk.

Aiden found himself pacing most of the night. He couldn't figure out what had happened. Everything was fine. Ziri had even almost seemed fine...until after she spoke with Bear. He didn't understand what he was feeling, but he sure didn't like it. in the early hours of the morning he found himself leaving the house. He was sure it was nothing, she was probably just adjusting still.
Olivia laughed before shaking her head. "Well sure, presuming all we'll be doing during those nights is sleeping. I told you, no more sex. We're breaking that addiction of yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri had been trying to sleep, but had quickly found that she was unable to. The nightmares were back. The ones she had been having before she had started seeing Aiden. She'd get not peace with dreams like those. So instead, she decided to head down to the kitchen and make herself some tea. Once there, however, she saw Aiden through the widow, outside though it was still early.
Zaccai groaned, though he was trying not to smile. "Hey, if I get to hold you, then that's all I care about." He says. There was truth to that. All he wanted was to be with her.

Aiden glanced back once and paused breifly when he saw Ziri through the window. He sighed, his shoulders slumping some as he turned back and kept walking. He didn't know what to do or where to go so instead he went to the nearest tree and sat back against it.
"Well, that's good to hear." Olivia said, grinning. "After all, that's the most you're going to get from me from now on."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri considered going out to talk to him, but decided against it. He probably just needed a little time to be alone with his thoughts. And besides, she wasn't sure she trusted herself to speak with him right now anyway. She tore her gaze away from the window, making herself a cup of tea, then moving to drink it at the table, gaze turned downwards.
"Olivia." He whined playfully. But then he kissed her cheek and then her lips. "Fine, but I am going to be holding you whether you ike it or not." He teases.

Aiden stayed out until well into the morning. He took a deep breath and then finally made himself get up. He knew he should try to sleep some, he hadn't really slept the night before. But he didn't want to sleep. He sighed and went inside. Entering the kitchen to grab his normal tea before going back to work. He wanted to give Ziri space to figure out whatever she needed. But he was already missing her terribly.
"It's a good thing I like it then, isn't it?" Olivia teased lightly. Though it wasn't entirely a joke. She really did love the feeling of his arms around her. She snuggled a little closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Aiden had come back inside, Ziri had already finished her tea, and had moved to start her chores. She watched Aiden as he entered, but didn't say anything to him just yet. She was afraid of what might come out of her mouth if she tried. But she couldn't just push him away. She didn't want that. She just didn't know what to think about him.
Zaccai chuckled and held her as close as he could. "Yes it is." He says. He shifted them a little so they were lying down again, moving the tray out of the way and then he looked to her. She was so beautiful.

Aiden finished his tea and then moved towards his study. He saw Ziri and offered her a gentle smile before moving to go.
"I wish I could have said the same honestly." Wilhelm said with a small chuckle. "I was a bad child. I smoked a lot, and cursed and was over all a nuisance." He said while chuckling. "I was pretty convinced my dad hated me then.." He said with a small sigh.
Olivia kissed him lightly as they reclined before smiling up at him. "I love you, Zaccai."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was it. This was her chance. She should just talk to him and clear this whole mess up. "U-um, Aiden?" she called as he passed, hating how much her voice shook.
"I love you too. More than you will ever know." He says. He planned to show her though. He wished he could give her the world. With his status though he knew the best he could do would be to make sure he didn't get her in trouble.

Aiden paused and looked to her. "Yeah?" He asks, relieved that she was even talking to him. "Is everything alright?" He asks, suddenly worried. What if something had happened?

Nuala shook her head. She would never have wished for him to live like she had to as a teenager. "I don't think your father ever hated you. He may have been disappointed, but I don't think he hated you."
Satisfied with his response, she settled against him and closed her eyes. Before too long, she was drifting asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri offered a small smile. "Everything's fine. I just, um, k-kind of need to ask you about something that isn't easy to think about." she explained nervously.
Aiden didn't like how this sounded, but instead he just nodded. "Of course. Anything. What is it?" He asks gently.
Ziri bit her lip nervously, unsure of how to start. Before she could take the time to figure it out, she found herself simply blurting the first thing that came to mind. "You can't just use me and throw me away, okay? You wouldn't do that, right?"
Aiden frowned, looking to her confused and a little hurt. "No I wouldn't do that to you. But I'm sorry I've seemed to do something to make you think I would." He says simply. It was a little colder than he meant. But it was almost a default setting for him. Same with making his expression neutral as well as his tone. Which he found himself doing now.
last edited più di un anno fa
"Y-you haven't!" Ziri insisted, slightly panicked. Oh, no no no. Maybe she should have just not said anything. That would be better than making him pull away like he was now. She moved closer to him. "You haven't done anything wrong." she promised quietly. "You've been nothing but patient and gentle with me. I'm sorry for even asking. It's just that Bear mentioned the possibility yesterday, and I couldn't help but...I mean, it's happened before...I'm sorry."
Aiden sighed. He had forgotten she had been hurt before. He closed his eyes a moment and when he opened them again his gaze was softer. "You should not be apologizing. I was being insensitive to our...unique situation." He says gently. He reached over and gently took her hands, though he was a little cautious, afraid she would pull away. "I will not just abandon you when I get tired of you. I promise you that. And I care too much for you to ever even think that I may grow tired of you. You do not need to worry."
Ziri found herself smiling slightly. Of course, even if it was true, she wouldn't expect him to just admit it. Still, his words were reassuring to her. "I didn't mean to doubt you." she repeated sheepishly. "Sorry. And thank you."
Aiden shook his head, gently brushing some of her hair back from her face. "You don't need to be sorry. You have a right to be afraid. But...maybe next time you can just talk to me about it? Instead of avoiding me?" He says with a faint smile.
Ziri laughed quietly. "Of course." she promised, almost apologising again. "I was just worried about how you might react. I didn't want to offend you." she confessed.
"Is rather know. I won't be mad at you Ziri." He says. He was sure he would be hurt, but she wouldn't know and he would do what he could to keep her happy.
"I'll be sure to let you know, next time." Ziri assured him with a small smile. Though she hoped there wouldn't be a next time. She wanted to be able to have faith in him.
Aiden smiled gently and lightly kissed her forehead. "I will see you later. But you are welcome to come to my study at any time of you wish." He says gently.
"For now, I have my chores to do." Ziri responded with a grin. "But I'll be sure to come find you as soon as I'm finished. After all, we still have to talk about the loop hole, don't we?"
He smiled some and nodded. "Yeah, I guess we do." He says. He kissed her forehead again and then turned to go back to his study.
Ziri nodded, watching him leave before returning her attention to her own chores. She was glad she had talked to him about it.
"Uhm, I don't think you understand. I embarrassed the family, a lot. There was this one time I was on heavy...heavy...heavy drugs. It was this white powder from the eastern land that I snorted and like...my heart was beating fast and for some reason I had taken my clothes off and I ran down the street screaming about aliens before the police came. Well, because the drugs had given me strength, I was able to fight the police, but their dogs came out and bit me in the most..undesirable place." He said before shivering. "I am quite sure he hated me." He said before nodding.
Zaccai had managed to fall asleep as well. Though about part way through the night he found himself waking. He hadn't thought they'd been asleep that long. But now though he was unfortunately awake. He sighed and looked to Olivia, almost as if to reassure himself that she was there. The nightmares were less when he was with her. But still there. "I love you." He whispers before moving to get up for a moment.

As the day got later Aiden found himself getting more anxious. What if what he'd found turned out to be false? Or not as great as he thought?

Nuala just shook her head a little and looked to Nuala. "Well you're daughter isn't going to be like that." She says simply.
Olivia woke up groggily as she felt Zaccai move to get up. She glanced out the window. It was still dark out. Rubbing her eyes sleepily, she looked over to him. "Going somewhere?" she asked with a yawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri finished up her usual chores around sunset. Smiling slightly to herself, she headed to Aiden's office, knocking lightly on the door.