gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 3742

più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
((Sorry, could you start?))

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri returned the kiss gladly, smiling slightly into it. After a moment, she pulled away, smiling. "Somehow, you don't seem to be capable of making me feel anything but happy."
più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
((Yeah of course - Does the end of the week sound good? We could do the night before she has to go maybe? Or do you want to do before that.))

Aiden chuckled. "Good, that is good to know. Not to mention that makes me happy." He says with another smile.
((Night before she has to go works))

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri laughed quietly before leaning in, pressing her lips against his once more. Her hands moved from the desk, instead wrapping themselves loosly around his neck.
((Okie dokie))

Zaccai finished his work. He had gotten done as quick as he could since he knew Olivia was leaving the next morning. When he was completely finished he went towards her house. He knocked on the door. Hoping he'd be able to spend time with her.

Aiden grinned into the kiss and held her a little closer to him. Running his hands up her back some. He loved her. He knew he did and he wanted to show her however he could.
Olivia looked up from her work at the sound of a knock at the door. She had gotten quite a bit of work done over the past few days. In fact, she had somehow managed to get ahead by nearly two day's worth of work. She could afford to stop now. She went to oppen the door, a smile gracing her face when she saw that it was Zaccai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri shuddered at the feeling of his hands on her back. She deepened the kiss slightly, pressing slightly against him.
Zaccai couldn't help returning her smile. "How has your work been going?" He asks. He wanted to be with her before she had to go. But he understood if he needed to wait.

He was happy that she was the one who chose to deepen the kiss some. He loved moments like these with her. He had more he wanted to talk to her more about a few more hints. But he was okay with just doing this for a while too.
"Better than expected, actually." Olivia said, moving to let him in. "Um, I just need to finish up one thing really quickly. Do you mind waiting for just a second?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled slightly into the kiss. By the goddess, she would never get tired of the feeling of his lips on hers. It was amazing. And she loved how easily they could do this now.
He shook his head. "Of course not." He says with a smile. He moved in and then went over to the living room. "I can wait however long you need."

Aiden kept the kiss going until he knew he needed to pull out of it for a breath of air. He smiled at her. "I am never going to get tired of that." He says, completely unaware that she had been thinking anything similar.
"Thanks. I'll only be a second, I promise." Olivia said with a greatful smile, hurriedly disappearing into her office. She emerged again a few minutes later, a broad smile on her face. "Alright, all done."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri laughed, resting her forehead against his. "I know exactly what you mean." she said quietly, her smile never fading.
Zaccai chuckled a little and moved to go over to her, gently kissing her lips. "Good. Then I can make sure you don't have to worry about anything until you leave?" He asks with a grin.

He smiled even more. "Can I make you dinner? Let's have a nice dinner together, how does that sound?" He asks, his smile never leaving.
"Hmmm..." Olivia pretended to think about it for a moment before nodding. "Alright. A couple of anxiety free hours sounds good right about now. Especially since I won't get to see you for the entire weekend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That sounds perfect." Ziri agreed with a grin. "I can help with the cooking, if you'd like."
Zaccai chuckled some. "Well my lovely mistress, how would you like to spend those few hours?" He asks with a grin. He didn't care how as long as he was with her.

Aiden shrugged. "You can if you like, but really I'd just like the company." He says with a smile. He leaned in and kissed her again. "How does that sound?"
"Well...I can think of a couple of ways we could pass the time." Olivi said with a suggestive smile, before wrapping her arms around him and pressing her lips onto his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It sounds wonderful." Ziri said with a quiet laugh. "I love spending time with you anyway. It's a win-win." she grinned at him.
He smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer as he kissed her back. He kissed her deeper and longer and then after a time pulled out of the kiss. "Well, since I'm not allowed to have sex with you, perhaps you could teach me what a board game is?" He says, trying hard not to smile or laugh as he teased her.

Aiden chuckled and kissed her one more time before taking her hand and leading her out of the office and towards the kitchen.
Olivia groaned in frustration at his taunt. She did say that, didn't she? "Okay, the first thing we'll do when I get back is play a board game. But for now, the sex ban is lifted." she kissed his neck. "Come on, you're not going to make me beg, are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri followed Aiden to the kitchen, smilinng the whole way. Of course, even though he had told her that she didn't have to help cook, she was still planning on helping.
A slow smile spread across his lips and he pretended to think for a minute, having maybe a little too much fun with it. "I don't know, depends on how you plan on begging?" He asks, teasing her more. Truth was though, he doubted he could taunt her much longer, he just wanted her. He lighly trailed his fingers over her back, under her shirt, playing with the clasp on her bra.

Once in the kitchen Aiden looked around a moment and then to Ziri. "Do you like fish?" He asks her, having an idea of what he wanted to make her.
Olivia moaned softly at the feeling of his hands on her skin. Her own hands slipped under the hem of his shirt, resting lightly on his lower back. "Zaccai." she half whined, half moaned. "Don't be like that. Please? I'll even give you free reign."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded. "Of course, it depends on how it's prepared, but typically, yes. What do you have in mind?"
He chuckled a little and leaned in to kiss her again, trailing his kisses long her neck and to her jaw bone. "Very well...." He mutters, his breathing starting to become uneven as he slipped her shirt off over her head and tossed it and her bra to the side. He smirked a little and brought his kisses up to her lips, kissing her deeply.

"I was thinking maybe lemon and garlic baked fish. I have this fish brought in from the coast, it's pretty good. Then maybe we could have grilled vegetables and your choice of fruits?" He suggests. "And dessert is a surprise." He adds with a grin.
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Yeah you're probably right..." Wilhelm said before he looked at Elena. "Oh no." He said before she started crying, clearly wanting her nap time. "Ooooh no. Please stop the crying." He said before picking up Elena, rocking her a little and nuzzling her, trying to calm her down as he walked upstairs quickly to get her to her crib, kissing her forehead and setting her down in it, getting her all comfortable in the bed. "Nuala am I doing it right?" He asked in a whisper yell.
Nuala smirked a little and walked over to him. She made sure Elena wouldn't get tangled in the blankets and then looked to Wilhelm. "Not too bad." She says with an approving smile. she went over and got a small music box that was in the room. Opening it and starting the music. "I noticed this helps to soothe her sometimes." She says.
She moaned quietly against this lips, desperately returning the kiss. Her own hands slipped under his shirt, trailing up his abdomen. She broke the kiss only long enough to pull the shirt off and toss it aside along with her own clothes. Her lips hurriedly returned to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm!" she hummed, pleasantly surprised. "That actually sounds really nice." Also a bit more complicated than she had expected. Was it normal for him to cook? "How can I help?" she questioned.
Zaccai smiled a little into the hungry kiss, holding her closer so their bodies were smashed together. He moved so she ended up with her back against a wall. Then reached down and slowly slid her bottoms and underwear off, letting his fingers touch lightly all over her bare skin. He kissed her deeper, pressing against her more once he had managed to get all of her clothes off.

Aiden thought for a moment as he went to grab the fish and vegetables. "How about to start you just pick a couple different fruits and cut them up, put them in a bowl together? I know that's fairly simple but I won't need a second pair of hands for the other stuff just yet." He says, looking to her with a gentle smile.
Olivia moaned loudly against his lips as he pressed his body against hers. She trailed her hands down his back, breaking the kiss and trailing her lips down his body as she pulled them and his underwear away, leaving them both naked. She kissed her way back up his body, to his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, no problem." Ziri agreed with a smile, moving to the fridge to get the fruit.
He smiled some as he pressed against her again. Then moved his kisses a longer neck again and along her collar bone and shoulders. His hands roamed over her body. He then gripped her upper thighs and picked her her up off the ground. Using the wall to help support her.

Aiden smiled in return and then moved to get the fish and vegetables started.
She gasped as he lifted her off the ground. She placed her hands on his shoulders before, grinning suggestively, wrapping her legs around his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri rummaged around in the fridge for a moment before emerging with several fruits moving to place them on the counter before going to retrieve a knife.
Zaccai returned her grin and lifted her a little more, then lowered her onto himself. He kept his hands on her hips and then slowly and steadily pumped into her.

Aiden got the fish ready and began seasoning it and then putting it in the pan. Then he moved to prepare the vegetables. Though he wasn't entirely sure which he wanted to use yet.
Olivia gasped as he slid into her. It always felt so odd when he first entered her. Odd, but far from unpleasant. Her gasp switched to a sound somewhere between a moan and a growl as he continued thrusting into her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri got to work cutting up the fruits, though it didn't take very long. She placed the fruit in a bowl before waiting silently.
He loved the sounds she was making and moved a little harder. At least as best he could in this position which felt oddly really good. He stayed in here some and then pulled out so they could move to go upstairs.

Aiden looked to Ziri and grinned. "What do you want vegetable wise?" He asks.
She made a sound of frustration as he pulled out of her prematurely. She slipped her hands off of his shoulders, sliding them down his arms before coming to a rest at his elbows. She wiggled out of his grip, lowering herself to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri thought for a brief moment before shrugging. "How about carrots and broccoli? I'm not really picky."
last edited più di un anno fa
"Don't worry. You'll be much more satisfied once we go some where more comfortable....at least more private." He whispers. Nibbling on her earlobe before moving to lead her upstairs.

Aiden nodded, smiling some. "Sounds delicious to me." He says. Moving to grab the vegetables and start cooking them some.
A smile spread accross her face once more at his words. She slipped her hand into his as she followed him upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anything else I can help with?" Ziri questioned idly, watching him cook. He seemed to know what he was doing.
Once they were up and in her room he was throbbing to be in her again. He quickly shut the door and then pressed her against it. Kissing her hungrily and letting his member rub against her some.

Aiden shook his head a little. "Now we just keep an eye on everything and make sure it doesn't over or under cook." He says with a smile. Turning so he could see her. He couldn't help smiling more. "You look beautiful today. Not that you don't always of course."
She returned his kiss desperately, hands moving to knot themselves in his hair. She moaned against his lips as he rubbed against her, her breathing shallow with desire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri blushed slightly at the unexpected complement, fighting her instinct to drop her gaze. "Oh, um, thank you." she said with a small smile. "You too. Oh, I mean, not beautiful, per say, but, um, handsome?" She couldn't help but drop her gaze now, flustered. Her face gradually became redder.
Hearing her moan he couldn't wait any longer. He took up the same position as when they had been downstairs and gently slid into her again. Needing to feel her around him again. To please her as much as he could.

Aiden chuckled a little and then smiled. "Thank you." He says simply. He didn't need to make her any more uncomfortable and he genuinely meant the thanks he gave.
She stifled a cry as he slid back into her, fingers subconciously clenching a bit tighter in his hair. Her breaths were coming in short gasps now. No matter how many times they did this, she doubted this feeling would ever grow old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri risked glancing up at him, a shy smile gracing her face. "S-sorry." she stuttered quietly, somewhat embarassed about the panicked words she had gushed.
Wilhelm listened to the small music box, having small memories come to his mind before he smiled a little, his eyes getting watery. "That was my music box when I was younger. My mom used to hum me this little tune in a language I didn't know, which I now know was the tribal language..." He said quietly before rubbing his eyes, making sure he didn't cry in front of her. "Like father like daughter." He said as he watched Elena gently drift into a deep sleep because of the music box.
Zaccai smiled, groaning a little as he felt her fists clench. He loved the feel of all of this. And with their position he went deep into her right away. He grunted a little as he began pumping into her once more.

Aiden smiled and shook his head. "No need to apologize. You're still getting used to all of this. And for what it's worth, it's kind of....endearing." He says, not sure what the right word for it would be. But it was cute.

Nuala smiled gently. Then after hesitating a moment moved over to him and hugged him gently. She felt like her heart was going to pound out of her heart. But she wanted to....comfort him.
Olivia couldn't help but let a cry escape her lips as he began thrusting up into her. God, it felt too good.She gasped for air.

~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled a little brighter. She was still embarassed, but she was glad that he didn't seem to mind.
Wilhelm hugged her back, being silent before he sniffed a little and chuckled before pulling away, looking down a bit before looking back up. "It's so weird, how the littlest things remind us of when we were at our happiest even when we're at our saddest and most depressed..." He said quietly while looking down, revealing how truly sad inside he was.
He continued thrusting into her, grunting some as he moved to kiss along her shoulders, collar bone, and breasts. He held onto her hips tightly and pressed her a little firmer against the wall, though he made sure not to hurt her.

Aiden smiled again and then turned back to check on the fish. It wasn't quite done yet but it was getting close.

Nuala smiled gently and then placed a hand on his shoulder. "You can have a happy furture though. Some things need to change. But it's possible." She says gently.
A cry escaped her lips with each thrust. She could already feel her climax approaching. This position was driving her crazy. There was no way she would be able to last much longer like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something occured to Ziri. Hestantly, she spoke up. "So, um...once I'm freed, and I have my own land...would I still live here?" She hoped so. She loved being able to see Aiden whenever she wanted to.
Every time she made a noise it made him throb within her. "gods Olivia...." He growls. Gently biting just below her collar bone.

Aiden shrugged. "If you would like. It would certainly make things easier and honestly....I would like you to be here still. But it is completely your choice." He says gently.
Between the cries, moans, and just the pure pleasure coursing through her, Olivia was struggling for air. She sucked in a breath as Zaccai bit her, only to lose it again in a loud cry as she reached her climax, releasing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri offered a small smile. "Then I think I would prefer to stay here. I like being this close to you."
As she tightened around him he shuddered a little. Continuing to move in and out of her a little longer before finally releasing himself. He shuddered again, pressing his body against hers. He was breathing heavily.

Aiden smiled brightly and leaned over to kiss her forehead. "Good. I like when you are this close to me too." He says with another smile.
She leaned into his touch, attempting to regain her lost breath. Slowly but surely, she caught it, and grinned down at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her smile widened at that. "You know, before we were...um... together," a light blush crept across her cheeks with that word, "I always used to hope that I'd run into you while I going through my day."
last edited più di un anno fa
He smirked and lightly kissed each of her breasts again before slowly sliding out of her. He didn't let her down on the ground though, instead he brought her over to the bed.

Aiden smiled. "Really?" He asks, smiling again. "Well at least now you don't have to hope. We can see eachother all we want when we want."
Olivia laughed quietly as Zaccai brought her to the bed. She kissed his cheek softly. "That was definitely a good way to pass the time." she said with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded, grinning. They had come a long way from her early days of fear and distrust. She was glad she had gotten over that.
Zaccai laughed some and then kissed her lips gently. "I think we still have some time to waste." He says with a mischievous grin. He began to move down her body, trailing kisses over every bit of her.

Aiden smiled again and then turned to the fish. It was finally done and he got everything together. "Will you grab me two plates?" He asks her.
Olivia moaned as his lips worked their way down her body. Her breathing was already becoming uneven with excitement once more. "Are...are you sure you can go again?" she questioned through a moan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sure." Ziri responded cheerfully. She moved to where the plates were, getting two and bringing them back over to Aiden. The food smelled delicious.
Zaccai smirked. "Oh don't you worry about me." He mutters breathlessly. His own excitement was returning as he moved down between her legs.

Once she brought him the plates he dished everything out and then grabbed the plates and brought then to the table. He motioned to a chair for Ziri to sit. Pulling it out and then pushing it in once she was seated. Then he went back to the kitchen and grabbed the fruit and drinks for them.