gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 3742

più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Zaccai pretended to think really hard. "Well....I get to spend time with you and making you breakfast. But that's definitely not something to give up. I guess I'll just have to give up on the hobby idea." He teases.

Pearl offered a small smile and then led her out to where Aiden was standing with Lena talking animatedly to him while she grabbed food to bring to people. Aiden couldn't stop himself from smiling as he listened. He smiled even more when he saw Ziri.
più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
Finally, Olivia burst out laughing, unable to hold it back any longer. "I guess there's nothing we can do about it, then." she said between laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled at the sight of Aiden, waving slightly as she approached him. "Hey." she greeted once she was near enough that he could hear her.
Zaccai couldn't help laughing as well.She had a contagious laugh. "Nope." he says, popping the 'p'. "Perhaps we can work on hobbies together." He suggests with a grin.

"Hey."Aiden says with a smile. He moved to lead her over to a little table fairly out of the way. Lena then brought them over two dishes of food. She grinned broadly.

"Pearl said she was making it when you two were talking." She says with a grin. She waved to Ziri and then moved to go. Aiden chuckled a little and looked to Ziri.

"She adores you." He says with a smile.
"If you can find the time, then I'd like that." Olivia grinned. "Though I'd hate to tear you away from all those other things you do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She is a sweet girl." Ziri said, laughing quietly. "I can see why you like her. I've only just met her, and I already love her."
Zacai smirked. "Well, I am sure we will both find time." He assures her. It helped to be talking like this. It helped to keep his mind off of everything, but even then he still wasn't sure how the rest of the ride would be.

Aiden smiled. "Her innocence is refreshing too. She is a little...simple in some ways, but that is because of how her first nine years of life had been. I am glad you have gotten to meet her and Pearl." He says with a smile.
"Yes, we'll manage to, I think." Olivia agreed jokingly. "If anything, we can reduce the time for your other activities. That way, you can still do everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm glad you brought me to meet them." Ziri agreed with a smile. "Lena is just precious, and, though I didn't get to talk to Pearl much, Lena was practically singing her praises. They both seem like wonderful people."
Zaccai chuckled and nodded. "Sounds good to me." He says. He glanced towards the window and then back to her. He smiled a little. He wanted to know more about her. He realized there was probably a fair amount about her he didn't know. He knew that went both ways though.

Aiden chuckled. "They are." He agrees. He wished he had been better for Pearl when he was younger and more involved with Lena when she first came. But he could make up for it now as best he could. "Well, go ahead and try it. This is why I love eating here. Pearl is a wonderful cook."
Olivia let a little while pass in silence before she took a breath, bracing herself to speak again. "So, um, I should probably give you a heads up on what to expect from everyone." she said somewhat nervously. Her's wasn't exactly an average family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow, that didn't surprise Ziri. Still, she tried a bite of the food that Lena had brought out to them. "This is even better than I had expected." she said with a smile.
Zaccai looked to her and nodded some. He hadn't wanted to ask, he was afraid to in a way. But since she brought it up, he knew it would be good if he knew what was going on. "Yes, perhaps that is a good idea." He says.

Aiden chuckled, taking a bite of his own food. "I take you like it then? Good." He says with a smile. It made him happy that she did. After a little bit of time Lena came out again, smiling brightly as she set two classes filled with a white creamy substance by each of them before disappearing. It was like the consistency of a creamy milk, but with a pleasant and exotic fruity taste.
Olivia nodded. Where to even start... "Well, I'm not entirely sure who'll be there outside of my family, so I suppose I'll just talk about them. There's my sister, who you've met. My dad, of course. And everyone else.

"Viola's husband. I swear, he tries to stick it into anything that moves. You might want to keep an eye on him.

"My mom, Elizabeth. You don't have to worry about her. She'll probably pay about as much attention to you as she does to me. That is to say, not at all.

"There's Viola's mom, wife #2. Paola. She hates me, but she doesn't get physical about it unless I pick a fight. The worst you'll get from her are probably passive aggressive insults.

"Wife #3 is Veronica. She's the type to act like you're best friend, then spread rumors about you. She'd gotten more distant since the divorce. She'll probably act like you're her slave. Don't pay any attention to her, I'll deal with that.

"Mary was wife #4. You would have liked her. Everyone did. But, um, I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

"And that leaves wife #5. I don't know what to tell you about her. Dad re-married while I was gone, so I met her for the first time last weekend. I doubt you'll need to worry about her, though.

"Annnd, that's everyone. The whole, fucked up family. At least, the ones that will definitely be there." She fell silent, looking to Zaccai in anticipation of his reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love it." Ziri said with a slight laugh as Lena brought out the glasses. She looked at hers curiously. She had never seen anything like it before.
Zaccai nodded a little, processing it all. This weekend was just going to be a blast. He sighed and gave her a small sympathetic smile. "Well, I guess I'll just make sure I am deaf and blind to everyone but you." He says with a faint smile. He moved to the other side of the carriage and sat beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

Aiden watched Ziri a moment and then smiled even more as he took a sip of his. "Go ahead. Try it, if you don't like it then we can get you something else to drink." He says with another smile.
Olivia laughed quietly, resting her head on Zaccai's shoulder. "Yes, that does simplify things quite a bit, doesn't it?" the teased lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri looked to Aiden uncertainly, but did as he said and tried the drink. It tasted way different than it looked. It almost reminded her of the taste of one of the fruits they used to have in her village, though not quite.
He chuckled some and then tried to focus on the feel of her next to him. He wanted to spend this time with her. But his claustrophobia was starting to get to him. "Can we keep talking? It can be about anything." He says quietly.

Aiden watched her curiously, folding his hands and resting his chin on top of them. He couldn't help smiling as he watched her. "Too sweet? Not sweet enough? Just plain weird?" He asks with a friendly chuckle.
She nodded in understanding. "Of course. Um..." She racked her brain for a conversation topic. "Oh, why don't you tell me more about the pendants. I want to understand your culture better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri snickered at that. "It's good." she assured him. "It just doesn't taste how it looks. But I like it."
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
"You'll enjoy it. Just relax." Wilhelm said with a smile as he intertwined his hand with her's cautiously before smiling. As he heard more comments about him, he started just to get a little upset inside. Especially when they started commenting on how his mother would feel about how he was. About how he never came out of the house, or acted as a true heir should. "Why can't people stay to themselves.." He said with a sigh, remembering now why he stayed inside.
He smiled a little and nodded. "Alright. Um the first one," he reached over and gently held them up with a finger. "Is always the most simple of the three. Typically it is made in the friendship stage. Except there has to be a little more to it than that. I never actually fully understood that particular piece." He says. He smiled a little and looked to her, his thumb running over the next one. "The second one is when the guy begins to court the girl. It is made with a little more complexity. He usually present it to her within the first few weeks of he courtship. If she accepts it, then it means they are together. It is sort of like...an engagement ring for your people I believe." He sighed adn smiled a little again. "Then there is the third one. The third one is the most complex and intricate. It also depends on the type of relationship and the craftsmanship of the guy. But it is given to his woman on the day they unite for life...the...it's like a marriage for your people I suppose." He finally says.

Aiden chuckled and nodded. "It takes a little getting used to, but it is addictive." He says with a grin. Chuckling a little as he ate more of his food.
Nuala smiled ash eh held her hand but at his comment her smile fell. She looked around to some of the people sitting around them. She knew she could look intimidating when she had to, but years of slavery had dampened that some. She sighed and looked to Wilhelm. "I thought you didn't care what people thought. Isn't that what you said when I asked you about if you were worried about peopl seeing us together? I won't be able to relax and enjoy if you can't either." She says, hoping to help him some.
Olivia found herself blushing slightly at Zaccai's explaination. "Does that mean that I inadvertently accepted a proposal, then?" she half-teased. Though honestly, she didn't really mind. It was likely that if he actually wanted to, she would agree to marry him in a heartbeat. She turned a bit redder at that thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri cautiously tried another sip of the drink. She could see ho that could become addicting.She returned her attention to her food.
Zaccai smiled a little. "I suppose. Though with our current situation, I know that it would be dangerous for you. If it was what you wanted. So if nothing else, it is as I told you before. I will always love you. It can be a reminder of that if you prefer." He says. Babbling a little because he wasn't sure how she would take it.

Aiden allowed them to eat in silence. Just enjoying the food and drink. But before too long he was finishing what he had.
"Zaccai." Olivia said gently, trying to calm him down. She kissed his lips softly and sweetly before pulling away. "If it's really what you want, then...I would love to marry you. Nothing could possibly make me happier."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri finished eating not too long after Aiden did, though she hadn't been quite able to finish the drink. "That was a lovely meal." she said with a smile. "Thank you for bringing me here."
Zaccai chuckled a little and kissed her again. "Of course it's what I want. The problem is, something like that could get you hurt." He says gently. Brushing his fingers through her hair. He never wanted her to be hurt because of him.

Aiden smiled and nodded. Pulling out money to pay for the meals and tip Lena since he knew Pearl wouldn't take it. "I believe we have a little more shopping to do. But, you know, we can come here again any day you like." He says with a smile.
"I don't give a damn what they say about us being together. I don't care about what they think about that. It's just...my mother is a very very delicate subject. I honestly don't care what they think about her either really, but I just don't like having to hear it." Wilhelm whispered before squeezing her hand a little as it started. "I'm not going to think about it. Now they've shut up. Just enjoy the show now." He said with a smile, kissing her cheek before paying attention to the show.
Olivia shook her head dismissively. "I don't care about that." she insisted. "I just want to be able to be with you. Always." She knew he was just trying to protect her, but she was tired of worrying about what others might think. She was tired of focusing on all the negative ways this relationship might affect her. She just wanted to be with the person she cared about most in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I promised Lena I'd show her my drawings, so we'll have to come back soon." Ziri told him with a laugh. "But for now, I'm ready to go when you are."
"You couldn't have a big wedding. Or a wedding traditional for your people. Unless you tell people what's between us." He says. There were so many issues he wanted her to understand that it was going to be filled with issues before she decided. She had so much more freedom than he did so he figured she would have more to worry about.

Aiden nodded and reached over to take her hand. "Then let's head out and we can come back tomorrow if you want to show Lena the drawings." He suggests

Nuala nodded and leaned back against him. She turned her attention to the stage and hoped she would like and understand the play.
last edited più di un anno fa
Olivia hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Yes. I know. But I don't need a big wedding." she stated with a shrug. "To be honest, I don't really need anything at all. I'd be perfectly fine with not even having a ceremony. The only thing I need is you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded, taking his hand with a small smile. "Sounds like a plan." she agreed. She looked forward to coming back here.
Her hesitation was reason for him not to believe her. He sighed a little. "A ceremony can be important though." He points out. It had been in his tribe at least. "I mean the final pendant is what shows you are married. I suppose a ceremony wouldn't matter. It's a way to show the tribe - at least for my people - that you are united and to let them be happy for you." He says. He knew it didn't matter. That there was really no one for them to share that with.

Aiden smiled and then moved to go to where Pearl was. He paid her for the food and then let her know they may be back the next day before leading Ziri away and towards where they could get paint.
Olivia chewed her lip for a moment before responding. Her next words were harsh, but she said them as gently as she could. "No one's going to be happy for us." she told him quietly. "We don't need a ceremony because neither of us have anyone else who'd want to be there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri walked through the market hand in hand with Aiden, looking around at the things being sold with mild curiosity.
Zaccai nodded. He had a request for her. But then decided now was not the time to ask. It would be something to figure out at another time. He sighed and then looked to her. "Then we won't. We will wait a little because o ant you to be completely sure you want to be tied down to me." He says with a grin.

Aiden looked over to her and smiled. "If you want to stop and look at anything let me know. We can meander all you want." He says gently.
Olivia laughed quietly before nodding. "Alright. We can wait a little while." She was willing to wait to be with him. She doubted she'd change her mind about this, though. If she knew one thing, it was that she loved him, and that that wouldn't change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll tell you." she promised. There wasn't anything that particularly stood out to her. She was mostly just generally curious.
Zaccai nodded and smiled some. He found he was also worried. What if she saw his darker side? And what if it wasn't something she liked. He knew she was a better person than that. But then what if he hurt her? After some time he finally had to move a little again. "I'm sorry. Um...I think I need to sit up top for a little bit." He says apologetically.

Aiden nodded and then looked forward again. Though he found himself looking to her often. He liked seeing how she reacted to everything. Soon though they were reaching the paint place.
Olivia nodded understandingly. "Of course." she said gently. She called for the driver to stop and, a few seconds later, the carriage was pulling to a stop. She opened the door to let him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled as they reached their destination. She turned to Aiden. "Green and...cream, right?" she questioned.
"I'm sorry." He mutters, gently kissing her lips before climbing out with ease and moving to sit up top with the driver. He let out a breath, feeling better now that he was int he open. He wished this didn't happen. He wished he could stand being in the carriage. If nothing else so he could be with her.

Aiden grinned and nodded. "Yeah. Why don't you pick out the shade of green you want. The lighter the better." He says with a smile. "Unless you'd rather just stay together to pick out both colors." He adds. It wasn't like they were in a rush or anything.
Olivia leaned back in her seat as the carriage moved off once more. She wished Zaccai could have stayed with her, but he didn't grudge him for having to leave. She could understand not being able to cope with something for extended periods of time. And at least he still wasn't far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri thought about it for a moment before replying. "Um...I think I can do it on my own." she decided after a brief pause.
He hadn't planned on staying up there for long, but instead ended up staying there for a good hour or so of their ride. Which left just an hour left. His desire to be with Olivia was stronger adn so he asked the driver to stop again as he climbed back into the carriage with her. He could maybe stand an hour. He just would have to be careful when they arrived.

Aiden smiled and nodded. "Alright. Luckily it's not a big place so find me if you want an opinion." He says with a smile, gently kissing her cheek before letting go of her hand.
Olivia smiled warmly at Zaccai as he re-entered the carriage. "Feeling better now?" she asked cautiously as the carriage moved off once more. "If you'd rather stay out there for the rest of the ride, I completely understand." she assured him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri blushed as Aiden planted a kiss on her cheek. Entirely out of habit, she nearly scolded him for it, though she didn't really mind. Instead, she simply nodded once and moved off to look at the paints.
Zaccai shrugged. "I don't know. But I want to be able to be with you and to not hide my affections for you for a little longer before we arrive." He says quietly. He shrugged again and smiled a little. "If it gets too bad I'll annoy the hell out of the driver by asking him to stop again." He adds, wanting to see her smile.

Aiden smiled some as he watched her go adn then moved to find a nice neutral cream color that should go with just about any shade of green.
Olivia laughed quietly. "Hey, if you get on his last nerves and he decides to push you under the carriage, I'm not going to be able to stop him." she joked with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri browsed the grren paints casually, eventually finding a shade that she liked. She went to find Aiden so that they could pay.
Zaccai laughed a little and nodded. "That is true. It would be very difficult for you to save me then." He teases, gently kissing her cheek.

"Aiden had just been moving to find her as well. Smiling when he saw her. He went up to her and gently took the paint from her. "This will be a good color I think." He says with a smile.
Olivia laughed once more. "Either way, I'm glad you're back." she said quietly, a small smile on her face. She had kind of missed him, even though he had only been away for an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled as she spotted Aiden. "You think so?" she asked idely. "I kind of just thought it was pretty. Did you find a cream?"
Wilhelm smiled as he watched the musical, being entertained by it but really just enjoying being so close with Nuala. This musical was Shrek, and it was sure to be entertaining due to it's humorous feel with the ogre and the donkey and the weird short little man. He laughed almost at every little thing, being giggly as Elena was perhaps at the worst moments. "I can't stop myself.." He said while laughing, almost letting out a wheeze.
last edited più di un anno fa
He grinned and kissed her cheek. "I'm glad I'm with you." He says with a grin. He held her close to himself, wanting to focus on her.

He smiled and nodded. "Sure did." He says with a smile. He moved to pay for them and then shifted how he was carrying them so he could still hold her hand. "Is there anything you want to look at before we go to get the food?"

Nuala only understood some of it. It was a strange play to her. But she did laugh on occasion. At Angelo's words she looked over to her and smiled some. She was glad he was enjoying himself.
She leaned into his touch. She wanted to be with him as much as possible before they got to her family home. She doubted they'd have much time to themselves there. If any.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She hesitated, eyebrows furrowing. "U-um...isn't the paint kind of heavy? We should put it in the carriage before we do anything else, I think." she pointed out.
Zaccai managed to close his eyes and just relax some. It helped if he focused solely on her. Too soon though he felt the carriage coming to a stop and he opened his eyes.

Aiden shrugged a little and smiled. "Yeah, we can do that." He says. He realized it would be for the better anyway so he could carry the groceries they got. He smiled at her again and redirected them towards the carriage. He placed the cans in the carriage once they were there and then turned back to Ziri.
Olivia hesitated anxiously as the carriage pulled to a stop. This was it. They had made it to her old home. She looked to Zaccai wordlessly. She doubted just about anything he witnessed here would be pleasant. She just hoped that it wouldn't change how he viewed her. She leaned in to kiss him one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Groceries now?" Ziri asked as Aiden turned to face her once more. She knew he had said that she could stop to look at anything, if she wanted to, but nothing had particularly caught her eye. She was fine with just going to get what they had come here for.
Zaccai deepened their kiss, holding her closely for a minute. "No matter what, I always love you." He whispers in her ear. Then he moved to get out. Holding out his hand to help her out of the carriage. Once she was out he reluctantly pulled his hand away and took up the position of the good slave and bodyguard.

Aiden smiled and nodded, reaching over to take her hand again. Most people hadn't much seemed bothered by them. Thlugh on occasion he would hear talk. Otherwise this had been a very pleasant outing. "Groceries." He agrees with a smile.
(Oh Sparrow, you forgot bounty hunt.))

Wilhelm continued to watch, laughing occasionally now, containing himself. As he heard "The Ballad of Farquaad" his eyes widened a bit, surprised at how playful he sounded as he talked about his mother rolling off a bed and dying. "Goddamn." Was all he said, looking over at Nuala.
Olivia hesitated outside of the house. It looked amybe a little more faded than it had in her childhood, and maybe a bit smaller, but in most aspects, it was the same. She hated it just as much now as she had then.

Her hand moved to clutch the pendants Zaccai had given her for a moment. It had come to be a comforting feeling. She wished she could just take his hand insted, but obviously that wouldn't end well. She'd have to settle for this instead.

Steeling her nerves, she approached the house and knocked on it's heavy wooden door. Not long after, the door swung upen, revealing a not particularly happy looking Viola. She smiled briefly as she saw Olivia. "You made it." she said, sounding relieved. We've all..." she trailed off as she spotted Zaccai. Her smile disappeared, and the blodd drained from her face. "You...you brought your slave with you. Olivia, father isn't going to be happy about this."

For once, Olivia wasn't annoyed with her sister. "I know he won't." she said quietly. "But he doesn't control me anymore."

Viola opened her mouth as if to say something, then seemed to decide against it. She stepped aside to let them in. Olivia nodded briefly to Zaccai, entering the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled a little brighter as he took her hand. She had heard the few comments floating around, but for the most part, being out with him like this was going a lot better than she had expected it to. Maybe these people weren't was close-minded as she had expected.
Zaccai kept his head bowed and gaze lowered. Though he wished he didn't have to revert back to these mannerisms, he reminded himself that it was just for a weekend. As they went in he kept his gaze lowered as he passed Viola and followed after Olivia. He wished he could take her hand or even hold her, but he knew that wasn't possible. He was worried though. What would he father do to her? He hoped nothing. He had promised to not get worked up but when it came to her he wasn't so sure he could keep that promise.

Aiden led her to the market and then looked off his list to look around for what they needed for the dinner that night. He was looking forward to it really. He thought it would be a lot of fun to start spending the evenings like this with her.

At his comment, Nuala looked over to Wilhelm. She smiled a little and then shifted so she could rest her head against his shoulder as she watched more of the play.
Wilhelm looked over a little at Nuala resting her head on his shoulder, making him smile a little as he continued to watch, yawning quietly as the musical went to intermission for a bit before Act Two started. "How do you like it so far?" He asked with a smile.
Olivia led the way through the house's mostly empty hallways. Every few feet they passed a portrait of one of the family members, including a few of a younger Olivia. She wasn't smilinng in a single one of them. Finally, she stepped into the parlour, where she expected everyone to be. There was her mother, Elizabeth, who barely glanced at her as she entered the room. Viola's husband, Stephen, who smiled at her maybe a little too warmly, considering the occasion. Viola's mother, Paola, who scowled upon seeing Olivia but remained silent for the time being. Veronica, who offered an animated but platic smile before returning to chat with the new wife, Laura. The whole gang was here, except...where was her father?

"Olivia." a deep voice greeted somewhat dismissively, as if on cue. She spun to face her father, who had just entered the room.

He was built like a brick wall, and tall enough that she had to look up at him. He was as well dressed and stern-looking as always. Other than the colour and texture of their hair, she bore no similarity to him.

"Father." she greeted formally, nodding her head slightly.

He didn't seem impressed. "I thought I told you to get rid of that cheap necklace. Why are you still wearing it?"

Her hand flew to the pendants around her neck. Shit, she had forgotten to tuck them under her clothes. "I apologise, father. I've gotten so used to wearing it, I suppose I must have forgotten to take it off."

"You'd better not forget again." she said in warning before glancing briefly to Zaccai. When he returned his gaze to Olivia, he looked much angrier than he had a second ago. "And why have you brought an outsider here? I didn't give you permission to bring guests. This is supposed to be a family event."

Olivia flinched at his tone. "I-I know, father. He isn't a 'guest'. This is my slave, Night Hunter. He's just-"

Her father cut her off before she could say any more. "What, the slaves here aren't good enough. Now that you've gone off on your own, you think you're too good for what I can provide."

Her eyes widened as she shook her head. "No, that's not it! I just-"

"Don't talk back to me, young lady!" he interrupted once more. "We are going to have to have a serious talk about this latter."

Olivia nodded miserably and lowered her gaze. She knew from experience that there would be no talking involved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what do we need?" Ziri asked with a smile. She wanted to help look for the food, but she wasn't quite sure what it was they should be looking for.