gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 3742

più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Bear smiled a little at her concern. "No, I won't don't worry." At least he didn't think he would, not that he much cared. "But he is conducting business and you will find that the most disagreeable time to catch him is of he is doing business. Do you know what your new master does?" He asks her, realizing she may not. "He works in security for the wealthy, setting up systems and organizing body guards." He answers anyway, whether she knew or not.

Zaccai hesitated before answering. There was glass in her foot, he should probably get that out..."it is brutal, kill or be killed, that sort of thing. If you wanted to live you won, only in the end did you learn if you were to kill, torture, or disable the loser." He says in monotone, no emotion showing through. He didn't dare glance up at her. "You have glass stuck in your foot. I will need something to pull it out and something to get the blood out of the way." He adds, still in monotone. Heaven forbid he sound like he actually might care a little.

Once Nuala was done feeding Elena she put her back in her crib and then went to the rocking chair again, from there she set to work on making new clothes for the baby girl. She did not understand how such a man as her master had kept her so long, though she supposed it was better than some of the alternatives. But where was the mother?

When Raven had finally gotten over the queasiness she filed her hands neatly in her lap and then stared down at them. Not daring to look at him or the food and she was out of water so that didn't much matter. There was still more than half the food left and she wished it would just go away. Perhaps she was too trained to eat only slop every now and then.
più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
"He does?" Ziri questioned, somewhat curious. "Is that an unpleasant job? Why does it make him disagreeable?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's a first aid kit in the cupboard behind me." Olivia said, dropping the topic of the arena. She decided she didn't want to learn anything else about it. "It should have everything you need."
Bear smiled. "It makes him tense. And it is a very private job. No one can know his secrets. He is number one in the business after all." He explains.

Zaccai got to his feet and leaned over her to reach for the first aid kit. He pulled it down and then sat in front of her again. He opened it and found teasers and use them to begin pulling the glass put, reminding himself to be gentle. That was hard to do at points. He sighed a little as he got all the glass out he then grabbed gauze to wrap it up.
Ziri nodded, understanding. "That makes sense. Keeping secrets can make communication...troublesome. But let us not talk about the master anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia did her best not to flinch as glass was pulled from her foot. Of course, it wasn't entirely unavoidable, but she stayed as still as she could manage.
Bear looked at her curiously but then nodded. "Of course." He says. He would have thought she would want to learn more about her new master but if that was not what she wanted to speak of then they wouldn't. "What would you like to speak of instead?" He asks gently.

When Zaccai finally finished he gently set her foot down and then cleaned up the things he used. He was about to say something but then stopped. Before he had been feeling a resentment towards her, part of why he had been as disrespectful as he had been. But now? He just couldn't muster it up anymore. That had never been how he was and while the arenas made him more violent, it did not change how he was towards others. "Pardon me while I go clean the mess upstairs."he says.
Ziri frowned slightly. "I don't know." she confessed. "Perhaps...if you don't mind my asking, have you had many other masters before this one?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia sighed. "Yes, you go do that. Meanwhile, I suppose I should try and finish the work I didn't finish last night. When you're done, come back here and I'll give you something else to do."
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
Wilhelm came into the room that Nuala was working in and watched with his arms folded, seemingly having just woken up. "Thanks for feeding her.." He said quietly. "It keeps her from crying." He said as he watched her make clothes carefully.
-------------------
Hermann shook his head and sighed. "Are you full?" He asked, seeing how she was looking at the food. "Trust me, I don't mind if you throw it out." He said before finishing his second cup of tea. "I won't ever punish you, for anything." He stated boldly as he refilled his cup.
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Charalize eyed him cautiously and then started forward. "I hope you do not mind pretending to be a body guard figure." She says as if it were an after thought. She led him off the property and towards town. She remained lost in her thoughts. It was hard to have him near her. To try to figure him out. All it did was remind her of the ones who killed her parents.

The dinner lasted a good two hours. There were multiple courses and really it was more talking than eating. Uriah had everyone go to the drawing room and he went into the kitchen. He was searching for some of his better alcohol. He hated social things like this, but he needed to make things work for a particular deal he had going down.

Gemini smirked and shrugged. "Yes. But let's not get too optimistic. I am in a very dangerous line of work. Stay wary and let's see how long you last. Oh, and you may want to listen to what I say when I say it." She says as she walked to a different carriage than the one from before. It was plain and simply, under whelming and barely fit for a peasant. Despite its looks though it was sturdy and fit for just about anything.

Crow paused and looked at her sympathetically. "I am so sorry dear. He sounds like an awful man." She says quietly. Why did these people have to be like that?
Bear hesitated a moment but then smiled slightly. "I have had...well I think be had six masters before this. But I have been with this mast for five years." He answers. "I was not very good at being kept as a slave."

Zaccai went upstairs and got what he needed to clean up the mess she left behind. Once he had finished he started to leave and then paused. It would be so easy for him to escape. But then what? He would be hunted down and tortured. He had experienced worse but he would not have a chance to go down fighting. He sighed a little and went back down to where his master was.

Nuala did not look up from what she was doing, she just kept on doing it. "You are my master. I do as you command." She says submissively. She wanted to look to him. She wanted to understand better. But there was nothing she could do.

Raven narrowed her eyes. "You would throw out so much food while so many starve?" She asks before she could stop herself, not understanding.
Dusk shrugged. "I've been fighting for years. This is no different. Just more weapons I suppose." He said as he looked at the carriage. It was definitely not as impressive as the last one. "This your everyday carriage?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
-----------
"He is....and I wanted to kill him so many times as he kept me from seeing her...but I couldn't escape, and the night I did, the guards caught me..." Silver said quietly as she continued to work. "I just want to see my baby again.." She whined.
------------
Wilhelm shrugged. "That's good. But you didn't have to recommend the goat, or the fur material for Elena. Without that, she may have died in the long run. That's why I am thanking you. Nothing more, nothing less." He said as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.
-------------------
Hermann narrowed his eyes back. "Who would eat it? Slaves. But the moment you do anything for them, you get persecuted. I can't do anything, even if I wanted to." He said before sighing. "You wouldn't understand."
più di un anno fa heart-of_love said…
Leda was standing, elbows deep in warm water and soap bubbles she would occasionally play with. She was tired, having not slept since the day before she was captured, which was a while ago, she could use a good nights sleep, and a bath, but that would have to wait until she had free time. As Uriah walked in, another stack of dishes was set down next to her. using the back of her hand, she brushed strands of her white hair out of her face.
Uriah seemed nice, even though he tried to be mean..but it seemed like he just couldnt do it...but then again Leda wasn't good at reading people, not as good as she would have liked. "is something the matter Master?" Leda asked, drying her hands on her apron.
più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Vinlasch led the horse after Charalize but remained silent, just as he would continue to do. His eyes wondered out to the sky and he watched the feeble structured clouds wash across the stretch of pale blue. He began to think about home....or what used to be his home. The word "home" was rather a cold chill on his tongue lacking meaning than warm and comforting. He thought back to his former master and his emotions seemed to numb completely. Did he not love his former family anymore? Or was this an effect of sadness and the anger he felt against himself? Either way, he was here now and he would have to deal with it. His thoughts ended up drifting off to what he was suppose to be on this trip to town. A body guard. The thought of it brought a bit of boiling to a rising temper but he showed nothing.
Ziri didn't think it would be wise to push the 'master' question any further. She understood from experience that talking about old jobs could be...personal, to say the least.

At the same time, though, she was curious. She wanted to get to know Bear better. After all, he'd been so kind to her; she wanted to at least be his friend.

"Why do you think that is?" she questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia picked up the nearest document from a pile on a nearby table and started scanning through it. It was a report about one of her hotel's. Every now and then, she'd pause and scribble something in pencil on the document, then go back to reading. It seemed the hotel wasn't doing too well. None of her hotels were doing very well, really. She knew she should just sell them, but somehow she couldn't bring herself to do it.
"That I can't keep a master?" He asks, raising a questioning eyebrow. He shrugged a little. "I was too rebellious. Most didn't want to have to deal with an unbroken slave. They'd punish me and try to break me. I wouldn't let them succeed." He says the last one had worked though and he was much more docile now. Of course it helped that his master wasn't trying to break him. He smirked a little and lifted his shirt. "This was my final one." He says. He had so many scars, but the last mast he had, had tried to run him through with hot iron. The wound was a scar now but still a very fresh scar. "What about you, how many have you had?"

Zaccai didn't take long to finish and cleaned everything up. When he finished he moved to go back downstairs to where Olivia was. "Do you have something more for me to do now?" He asks gently.

Nuala glanced up to him briefly and looked at him curiously before looking back to the clothes she was making. "You are very welcome. I will do what I can to make sure your daughter is well taken care of." She says gently.

Raven clenched her jaw a little. "I still think there is something better you can do with it instead of throwing it out." She suggests gently. She just didn't understand but maybe that was just because she'd never been in Herman's position.
Ziri's eyes widened slightly at the sight of Bear's scar. That must have been horribly painful when it was fresh. She couldn't imagine what it had been like. Her old masters had beaten her, of course, but none had done anything drastic enough to leave a scar, and the last of her bruises had faded away before she'd been auctioned off.

"I've had two other masters." she answered Bear's question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia had only managed to get through a page of her work before she ended up being horribly distracted. There was something nagging at the back of her mind, and she knew she wouldn't be able to get any work done until the voice was silenced.

And so, when Night returned, she answered his question with another question.

"What did I do last night?" she asked quietly, almost scared of the answer.
"Well thanks.." Wilhelm said quietly before leaving the room and going into Elena's room. He looked down at his sleeping daughter and sighed. Every time he saw her, he was just reminded of her mother. Of course, back when he had been doing the things he had been doing to her, he didn't care. But now...it made him feel sad inside.
-------------
Hermann raised an eyebrow. "Give me a suggestion my dear, and I'll tell you if we'll be able to do it or not." He said, awaiting an answer.
Bear nodded a little. "I hope they weren't terrible to you. I'd like to say that this place will be good for you, but I can't always guaranteed it." He says gently as he continued to lead her along the property.

Zaccai smirked, so she didn't remember after all. He shrugged a little, watching her carefully. "You requested my presence immediately. Something about wanting to be pleasures I think?" He says, looking up a little as if trying to remember. Watching her closely the entire time. He shrugged again, trying to decide if he wanted to tell her what really happened and ease her worries or not. He had always been a protector, had always cared for those around him no matter the situation. When he had tried that in the arenas they tried to torture the habit out of him. Until now he had thought it had worked. He didn't much like her, but being cruel to her seemed out of the question.

Nuala let out a small sigh as he left. He made her nervous. He didn't seem to be able to have the energy to do anything, but there was something about him that still frightened her.

Raven hesitated and then sighed, shaking her head a little. "I do not know." She says quietly, seeming defeated. And then an idea occurred to her. "I could give it. The left overs. No one would think twice of a slave giving scraps out. As long as I wasn't caught no one would care." She says quietly.
"I'm certain this can't possibly be any worse than my last job." Ziri stated firmly before looking around. "This really is a beautiful property. Though, I must say, I find it very odd that he allows slaves to live in his home. None of my masters would have done that, and I've never heard of anyone allowing it either."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, God, no." Olivia muttered, slowly turning red. She hadn't done that, right? No. She wouldn't. Not even if she was wasted. But...she did still have some doubts...

"I didn't...you didn't...we didn't...what happened next?"
Bear wanted to ask more about her last master but knew that was probably a touchy subject. "He lets only the house slaves stay in the house. So you and me. The others stay out here." He says. He gestured to a small house at the back of the property. "There are only three others."

But this wasn't being cruel was it? It took everything in him not to laugh, this was so much better than he would have thought. Zaccai smiled a little and moved towards her. He crouched down in front of her again, where he was when he was taking the glass from her foot. He put his hands on either side of her legs on the chair she was sitting in and leaned in a little, but never touching her. "You are a very flexible and loud person." He says by way of answering. He smiled again and gave it a moment before standing back up and backing up. He crossed his arms and watched her a moment and then gasped as if just remembering something. "Oh wait....no that's not right. I'm sorry my mistake. Actually I believe it was more like you yelling at me for being disrespectful when I disprespectfully asked you if you were alright when I heard a crash as I was passing by." He says, giving her the honest answer this time.
The whole time all he could do was question his sanity. Any other master at this point would have had him beaten nearly to death and then found some cruel way to kill him. Did he have a death wish? Perhaps, because he couldn't not even justify to himself why on earth he was speaking like this to his master.
Ziri nodded slowly. "Okay. That makes more sense. But why only five slaves? This is a pretty large property. Wouldn't it take more than that number to maintain it, as well as running things in the manor?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia was just starting to feel like she could just curl into a ball and die of shame when Night told her the truth of what had happened.

"What?" she said, a tone of disbelief colouring her voice. "What?!" she repeated, the disbelief now mixed with anger.

Who did this guy think he was? Never, not ever, had one of her slaves tried something like this. To trick her about something so serious. She doubted any of them had even considered it.

"I...you...how..." She was so angry by this point, she could hardly put words together. "What are you doing? Are you insane? Why would you try something like that? Do you not realise that I own you? You can't pull that here. Maybe you got away with things like that before - though I doubt it - but it won't work here, got it?"
Bear shrugged. "I'm not sure. He's very particular about things in the manor. As for the property, I have seen more than just three others. But I know there are only three slaves. I think maybe he pays the others who come periodically?" He chuckled a little. "I am not entirely sure to be honest." He says, frowning a little. He had never actually thought about that before.

He crossed his arms and looked at her blankly for a moment. "Of course mistress. Though if I may speak freely, I can't believe you actually believed that." He says quietly, still trying not to laugh. He really had not expected her to react that way. And he was almost just as suprised that she hadn't ordered him dead yet. "Oh and mistress? You never told me what my next job was." He adds with a slight smirk.
Ziri furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "He...pays...slaves?" Those words just didn't compute to her. They were slaves. Slaves didn't get part time work. Slaves didn't get paid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was all Olivia could manage to not yell at him to leave. This guy was a little too cocky for her liking. The sooner he learned his place, the better.

Releasing a breath in an attempt to calm herself, she spoke. "For starters, you can go and make sure the other slaves are up. It's about time their day began. After that, you should accompany some of them as they go about their tasks. Help out. See if you're good at anything. You can take a short break about noon-ish. Do as you please then. After your break, report back to me."
Bear shrugged. "I don't know if it is slaves or some of the very few who live in this city and are poor and need work..." He starts.

"You are both right and wrong." Aiden says as he came up behind them. "I pay those who need a job to get back on their feet." He says. He also periodically paid the slaves he'd set free. It was not done often and usually it was frowned upon. But it did occasionally happen and he was a high enough figure in society that people did not question what he did.
Bear tensed a little as he heard his master's voice and then turned to him. Staying near Ziri.

Zaccai nodded his head slightly and then turned to leave. He went to where the others stayed and saw that most were already awake and starting with chores. The few who had seen him leave early in the morning or who had seen him come out of the house seemed wary of him. He did not care though.
Ziri turned to face her new master. "Good afternoon, master." she greeted formally, somewhat unsure of what to say. "That is...um...rather generous of you."

She wasn't quite sure what to expect. Was he the type of person who would punish slaves for talking about him? Or perhaps he didn't care?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The slaves all knew what they were to do. Each of them had one or two jobs that they did on a daily basis. There were the kitchen workers - the chef and those who cleaned - maids that cleaned the rest of the manor, groundskeepers who maintained the outside of the manor, people to wash and mend cloth, stable hands to care for the horses, and people to take care of the slave house.

There were also tasks that were done less regularly, but it seemed that those services weren't needed today.
Wilhelm continued to stare at Elena as she slept before he started to fall asleep in the chair he was sitting in. He shook his head, trying to stay awake until the deep dark slumber overcame him and he slept, leaning his head against the crib.
-------------
Hermann stroked his beard for a moment and raised his eyebrow. "But what if you were to be caught? That'd surely cause problems, would it not?" He asked.
Aiden waved his hand dismissively. The gesture suggesting that he was neither kind or generous. Though he supposed that would depend on the person viewing him. "I trust you have been learning about your new home rather than simply talking about what I do or don't do." He says, eyeing them both, his expression neutral. Bear bowed his head a little.

"Yes Sir. I have been helping to familiarize her with the grounds. I will return to my chores after." He says. Aiden just shook his head a little.

"When you have finished please come by my room. I will show you the basics there for when I have you clean in there as well." He says to Ziri, though it was instruction for Bear to bring her there when they were finished.

"Of course." Bear says. Aiden sighed a little. His mind was preoccupied with other things more than this, though he was curious on how his new slave was adjusting to things.

Zaccai did as Olivia had instructed and was going through the general chores with all of them. Staying long enough to understand before moving on. If he had taken time to understand how to do something then he knew he could do it. Which meant he would have to settle with doing whatever his new master asked of him. As the day went on and noon drew near he went to the job that seemed to need the most help and helped with that until noon came.

When Nuala had finished with the first outfit for the baby she took it to bring to the room and place it with her other clothes. She startled a little when she saw Wilhelm there but then relaxed when she was he was sleeping. She smirked a little and then moved to place the dress on top of the small dresser in the room for the baby. Being quiet so she would not wake either Elena or Wilhelm.

Raven shrugged a little. "I would be beat." She says as if it were the most normal thing in the world to have happen. "The question is, if I am caught what kind of repercussions come back to you? That is all that matters isn't it?" She asks, genuinely thinking that, that was all he would care about. It was all any of her other masters would have cared about.
"Yes, master." Ziri replied to his instruction to visit his room when this was over with. She had never been in one of her master's bedrooms before. The thought made her more than a little nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia made it through several documents before deciding to take a break herself. She lounged on her couch, a book cradled in her arms. She had been trying to read it, but - as usual - had gotten distracted before she could make much progress. She stared out the window. It was a nice day. Maybe a quick walk outside would do her some good. She then glanced down at her bandaged foot. Or maybe not.
Wilhelm continued to sleep, drooling a little bit as he had a peaceful expression on his face. The only time he smiled, was in his sleep. Elena rolled over a bit and woke up on her own, blinking a few times as she looked over at Nuala quietly. She reached one arm up quietly as if wanting to grab Nuala but understanding noise would be bad right now.
---------------
"You're a person too my dear. I'd be saddened if you were caught." Hermann said before sipping his tea. "All life is precious." He said as he sipped some more tea. "It's something I have lived by since my son and wife were mur-....since they passed." He said, correcting himself.
Aiden nodded a little and then turned to leave. Bear let out a small sigh. He waited until Aiden was gone and then turned to keep walking with Ziri. "I wouldn't worry. He is probably just going to give you the specifics of when he has you clean there." He gave her a gentle smile.

Once noon finally arrived Zaccai had thought about taking a break, all the others were. He didn't really know what to do with himself though. Not doing anything made him uneasy. He went to the house and knocked on the door. "Master? Did you have something else you needed me to do?" He asks through the door. Opting to wait for an invitation this time.

Nuala smiled and went to the crib, gently picking Elena up. She brought her into the hallway just outside the room in case she started to make noise or something. She didn't think it would be wise if her master was woken up.

Raven tilted her head a little, looking at him curiously. She did not understand his view towards slaves but she did understand about his wife. "I thought your son lived here with you?" She says quietly.
Ziri released a breath once Aiden had left and returned to walking alongside Bear. "I am no too worried." she assured him. "But he is...um...very intimidating."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia sat up on the couch and placed her book aside. "You can come in." she told him. She glanced at a clock to one side of the room. It was noon. Was he not planning on taking a break?
Once they were out of the room Elena started babbling a little bit as she grabbed one of her cheeks. She seemed to understand, even at her very young age, that it was not wise to wake her father up, especially as he was now.
----------------
Hermann looked down a bit. "My youngest son lives here...my oldest died some time ago...as did my wife." He said quietly, seeming quite sad over their passing still.
Bear chuckled a little and nodded. "I agree with you on that." He says, smiling some. "It is not so bad though. I don't think I ever see him much. And yet he always seems to be there or know when something goes wrong or if something is done wrong." He says with a smirk.

Zaccai came in and stood by the wall from where she was. He looked at her curiously and then crossed his arms. "Do you have something for me to do?" He asks. He would have liked to have taken a break but he really did not know what to do with free time.

Nuala chuckled a little and gently rocked her in her arms. "Why do you not like being with your father? Hmm?" She asks gently. She could think of plenty of reasons, but it wasn't like anyone was going to answer her.

"Oh. I am sorry to hear that." She says quietly. She understood the pain of losing someone she loved.
Elena babbled a bit, raising both her arms up a tad as she smiled. "Ma...m.." She tried to mutter the words 'mama' as she tried to say things to Nuala. What a bubbly child.
-------------------
Hermann looked to the side. "It's okay my dear...I have learned my lesson. To treat everyone with kindness, even slaves. For one day, they can get back at you and teach you a lesson you'll never forget..." He said, hinting at what happened to his loved ones.
"That is definitely intimidating." Ziri repeated, making a mental note of that. She didn't want to be messing up, in that case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia raised an eyebrow. "You're not going to take a break? Aren't you hungry? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you haven't eaten yet today, right?"
Bear chuckled a little again. "Don't worry. I am sure you'll do fine." He assures her gently. He looked around some and then stopped walking, turning towards her. "Is there anything in particular to want to see?" He asks.

Zaccai hesitated and then rubbed the back of his neck a little. "No I have not. The idea of actually being allowed to eat something is not one I'm familiar with." He says, colder than he meant to. In the arenas you only ate if you won, and that was measured by how well you did. If you did well enough then you might get something in the evening. "Would you rather I come back? Perhaps when you have time to eat?" He asks. He didn't really know what to do now. He wanted to eat something but he had already told her he would work. It didn't seem right to suddenly change his mind.

Nuala smiled a little. "No darling, I am not your mother." She says gently. "Just a temporary nany until your father tires of me." She says, knowing the baby probably wouldn't understand.

Raven looked at him curiously but did not question him more. She did not think it would be wise to. She didn't really know what to say or do though. She was still trying to wrap her mind around the thought that she was to be treated more equally here.
Elena looked a bit baffled, not understanding the words Nuala was saying to her before giggling a bit, kicking her feet and flinging her arms a tad while babbling in whatever baby language she was speaking.
-------------------
"So...do you want anything else to drink or eat?.." Hermann asked quietly, trying to break the silence but also no longer wanting to speak of his family
"Um," Ziri paused for a moment, thinking, then shook her head. "No. I don't think there is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia sighed. It seemed like it might take this guy a little while to get used to the way things were run around here.

"If you're hungry, go and eat. There'll be food at the slave house. I have more than enough work to keep me occupied until you return, so feel free to go and do what you need to do."
last edited più di un anno fa
Bear nodded. "Well then, we'll finish walking around the property and then I will take you to the master." He suggests gently. He wondered how long she would last here. Some found the master a little too intimidating but the ones who stuck it out tended to stay a very long time.

"Of course mistress." He says. He hesitated a moment and then turned to leave. He went to where she had said and saw that the others were indeed eating and taking a break. He grabbed a couple things that looked fairly bland and easy to eat. He then took it to eat alone outside under a tree. He felt way out of his element and not constantly having to be on guard was making him edgy. When he finished what his stomach could manage he waited as long as he could before going back to the house.

Nuala chuckled and gently rocked Elena. She was a sweet baby, but Nuala knew she could not in any way grow attached to the baby. It was hard though. There was something about her that Nuala couldn't help wanting to take care of with all she had. Or perhaps that was what motherly instinct was supposed to be. Though she had never been a mother before.

Raven shook her head a little. "No. Thank you sir." She says quietly. "Is there anything you need me to do?" She asks.
"I suppose that would be the best course of action." Ziri agreed somewhat hesitantly. Even if she wasn't exactly scared of the idea of being in her master's bedroom, it still made her a bit uncomfortable. Especially because he seemed a little scary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia looked up from the work she had started again as Night walked into the room. "Back already?" she questioned. "I know I said it would only be a short break, but..." She shook her head, cutting herself off. "Anyway, was there any job in particular that you preferred or were especially good at?"
Nuala closed her eyes and smiled, having a peaceful expression on her face as she was rocked. Who knew what the little one was thinking inside of her little head as she was rocked. Probably was just thinking of anything really. "Ma..." She tried to mutter out the words 'Mama' again.
--------------
"Absolutely nothing. Except one thing. Do whatever you want." Hermann said with a smile as he leaned back in his chair. "You're free to do as you please until dinner." He said with a smile, flicking his wrist slowly to signal that she could leave.
Bear gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm sure it will be fine." he says as they started to angle back towards the house. All too soon though they were actually reaching the house and he sighed a little as he led her in and to the bedroom/office door. "Here you are. I'm afriad I can't go further than this." he says at the door.

Zaccai shrugged. "No...or rather, there are none I prefer, It seemed I could do any of them just fine. I would suggest putting me in whatever jobs you need someone the most." he says, trying to remain respectful.

Nuala smiled and moved to return her to the crib, trying hard to remain quiet so she wouldn't wake her master. She put Elena in the crib and started to back up a little, her foot hitting the chair her master sat in. She froze, terrified he would wake up furious, and hoping that maybe he wouldn't.

Raven hesitated, unsure of what to do. Was it some kind of test? Or was he really giving her free reign? "D-do you have any..." she hesitated, looking for the right word. "Easier books?" she asks, almost embarassed because she could not read at his level and need much simpler books.
((I am so sorry it has taken me so long to respond!))

As they reached the town Charlaize led him to a back alley area where they could leave their horses. There was food and clean water for them and they would be protected. Charlazie got off her horse with ease and then waited to Vinlasch. She had been going to go gamble at the arenas, but realized that may have been in poor taste given where Vinlasch had come from. But today was he day off, and she was itching to gamble on something. "Please come with me." She says. She started to move towards one of the other many options for her to gamble and then stopped suddenly when she saw a man standing outside the building, waiting for her. She had no time to turn away as her oldest brother moved towards her. Though no one would have guessed, they did not look very similar, where as her other brother some how managed to looked exaclty like both of them.
Her oldest brother walked towards her and reached over, grabbing the hair at the nape of her neck and pulling so she was forced to look up at him. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" he asks angrily.

"That is none of your business." she hisses. Angered by thte display he was making. She tried to pull away but he was much bigger than she was and stronger.

"We talked about this Charlie." he snaps. She reached up to try to make him let go, but it did not work.

"I can do as I wish link." she says, seething.

Uriah looked up to Leda and shook his head a little. "No. everything is alright." He says gently. Where was that blasted bottle? That was right. He moved to Leda. "Excuse me." he says, reaching around her and up to a cabinet high up. He reached for the bottle there and smiled a little in triumph that he managed to remeber where the thing was. He looked to Leda. "I'm not fond of entertaining for my business." he adds by way of answer to her question.

Crow sighed. "Oh darling, I am so sorry. You know, your new master is a prince. Impress him enough and he may be willing to do something about getting your baby back." Crow suggests. She didn't know if giving her that kind of hope was right, but the young princling really was not a bad person.

Gemini smirked. "For what we are doing today? Yes. With my job, it isn't always good to flaunt my wealth." she says with a smile as she climbed in, waiting for him to follow.
Ziri nodded thankfully towards Bear, then sucked in a breath and knocked of the door. "Master?" she called hesitantly. "It's Moon. I have come as you've requested."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No preference? Then..." Olivia paused for a moment, thinking. "I suppose yard work will do. And possibly working in the house, on special occasions."
Wilhelm opened his eyes up, looking incredibly surprised before narrowing his eyes. "Dummy." Was all he said before he grumbled angrily, slapping Nuala's behind lightly as punishment before going to his bedroom to sleep. Elena, on the other hand was quite snug in her bed now and was asleep peacefully.
----------------
"Well...I do have some books I have for Elena you know, for when she gets older and wants to learn your language..." Hermann said before he stood up and looked at the bookshelves, pulling out some childrens books and handing them over to Raven. They were still chapter books yes, but they were low level.
----------------
Silver sniffed a bit before opening her eyes wide. "R-Really?..." She said quietly, feeling a little spark of hope flare up inside of her. "Well....even if it's not for sure, now I have to do as best as I can to please him.." She said before smiling a bit, feeling a little happier and hopeful about things to come before she continued to work.
-------------
"And, if I may ask, what is it that we're doing?" Dusk asked as he sat down in the carriage, awaiting a response from his master.
Crow nodded, glad that it cheered her up a little. She hoped that what she had said would maybe one day be true. Before it was too late to reunite Silver with her daughter. But she really did think that the Prince was a kind and gentle man, even if he tried not to act in such a way.

Gemini thought for a moment on how to answer as the carriage started forward. "Well my business." she says to start. "What I do involves some risk, it will be easier to understand once we get there." she says, ending it with no room for question. She looked out the window as the carriage went, letting out a small sigh as it finally came to a stop in front of a shop that sold liquor and other various things. She climbed out and walked tot eh front door, waiting for Dusk. Once she knew he was with her she went insde, nodding slightly to the young man who sold the items in the shop - her employee - and then led Dusk to the back where there was a locked door. She pulled out a key and then opened the door, leading dusk down a dark flight of stairs, torches lighting the way every now and then. Finally she came to a stop at the bottom where there was another door. When she opened it a large set of caves was revealed. There were people here and there, and merchandise of all the illegal and legal types. This was where the items for her particular black market business were developed, though dealings were done else where. "This is my business." she says, turning to Dusk and then shrugged. "A small portion of it at least." she adds.
last edited più di un anno fa
"Is he really a kind man?" Silver asked, wanting to know her master better before she got to interact with him. After all, she didn't want to screw up around him, lest she displease him. "Will he...beat me, if I do wrong?"
---------------
Dusk breathed in deeply as he looked around at his surroundings with a slight grin on his face, liking what he saw. "I'm most definitely glad I was bought by you." Dusk said as he looked around at all the shady dealings that were going on. "It feels just like home." He said as he breathed in the air of the black market, enjoying all the exotic scents that were going through his nasal passages.
Crow shook her head a little. "He will not hurt you. And Technically you are his slave. Hpwever I must warn you, you do live in the palace and that will be his brother will feel entitled to be able to use you as his own slave too. Do not argue with him or refuse if it is a job. But...he will use you he feels the want for whatever reason that may be. Be careful around him. But the man who bought you is good." Crow says. "Do you know the King's name? It is Bran. The next in line is our master, Oakland, and his brother is Easton." she says, not that it much matter since they were advised never to use their actual names.

Gemini smirked and then moved forward. She spoke to a man packaging some exotic looking a pleasant smelling flower. "This is a Rookus flower. It has wonderful medicinal properties and it smells and looks lovely. It is from over the sea, and is not brought here. However with my parnters overseas I can get shipments of it here. The wealthy who wish for it can buy it if it is for the right price." she explains, not sure why she felt like sharing the information with a slave. She had gotten him for the appearance of protection though, she had been threatened twice in the last month and that was not something she was okay with.
Silver sniffed a bit. She didn't want to be used anymore.."No, I didn't know any of the royal family members names...My last master kept me deprived of all information, lest I get any ideas of escaping or freedom.." She said quietly before sighing. "Has his brother...ever used you?" She asked.
--------------
Dusk cracked his knuckles, trying to look intimidating to other people. Of course, the knuckle cracking was necessary, since everyone knew who he was. The Ex-Arena fighter who cannibalized someone. It was something he was branded with for life now. "What an...interesting flower. It smells like it'd taste good in food." He said as his stomach growled.
più di un anno fa heart-of_love said…
Leda was pushed up against the counter, if she moved even a tiny bit, she would end up touching Uriah. "I-i see.." she mused, his scent engulfing her, for some odd reason he smelled good to her, like Lavender and something else. Leda reached for her mother's necklace, but like alway's it was empty air, something she was going to have to get used to. She moved her eye's away from his. "i'm sorry your not fond of it." Leda could feel her face heating up.
Crow smiled a little. "No, I am too old for his taste." She says. But she had dealt with girls who'd been through it. Some were happy he'd found enough in them to be interested, others were too broken to care. She sighed a little. She knew she didn't need to point out that Silver was in the right age range. She hoped everything would be fine and she wouldn't have to worry about it.

"Mmm, it can, but it needs to be prepared very specifically." She says, glancing to him out of the corner of her eye when she heard his stomach growl. She had not eaten yet today either, but she was not as hungry as he seemed. "Come." She says, leading him further down where some sort of food was being packaged. "This comes from the eastern lands. It is far too expensive for our king to feel the need to purchase, and none admit to liking it. So it did not seem worth the effort. but the wealthy enjoy it. So I buy it." She says. She took a small piece of the flakey bread like substance. It was sweet but it also had a noticeable spice to it. She took a whole piece which was a circle about 6 inches in diameter. "Try it and let's move on she says. Moving so he would have to eat the whole thing.

Uriah shrugs. "If you finish you are free to do as you wish until the dinner is over and the guests leave." He instructs, taking the bottle and turning to leave.