gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 3742

più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
Olivia was a bit caught off guard by the sudden hug, but quickly regained her wits, wrapping her arms around Zaccai and burying her face in his neck. "Everything's okay now." she promised quietly, pressing a light kiss onto his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smiling, Ziri followed Lena back out, clutching her book. Her smile became even brighter when she spotted Aiden.
più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Zaccai shook his head a little. Nothing was okay. His increasing need to protect her and his sister had potentially just made things so much worse. And he knew he would do that all over again if it meant protecting her or his sister. "Please tell me you will be safe for the duration of our trip here?" He asks quietly.

Aiden had been speaking to Pearl about herbs that helped with pain. His Migrane had gotten worse since he's been outside and around noise. He looked over and smiled when he saw Ziri. Happy to see her as he always was. He looked back to Pearl, telling her not to worry. She remembered a few years ago when this had happened to him, where he seemed never to have relief from the headaches and migraines and she hoped that wasn't happening again.
Olivia hesitated. That wasn't something that she could promise. It really wasn't up to her whether or not she was safe here. Still, she had to try to calm him don somehow. "I'll try to." she said at last. That was the best she could offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri and Lena approached the other two. "Good morning, Miss Pearl." she greeted politiely, smiling as she did.
He took a deep breath. "Then you yell for me." He says. Meaning if something like that happened again. He could protect her, and he knew he had to now he had surely made things worse. "Please Olivia if he does anything worse now you know it's going to be because I stepped in this time." He says quietly, pulling back a little to look to her.

Pearl smiled. "Good morning Dear." She says politely. "Are you two hungry? I could whip up something quick for you." She offers. It was a relatively slow morning so she would be quicker than normal.
Olivia shook her head, eyes wide. "I can't. I don't want you to get hurt. Especially not for my sake." Even rembering the fight that had just taken place filled her with dread. She couldn't stand the thought of him getting hurt for her sake. Even if he did feel responsible. She just shook her head once more, lowering her gaze. "Please, just...don't get involved in this." she begged, her voice soft. "Please. I don't want him to hurt you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, no, I'm alright." Ziri promised with a small smile. "I would hate to tear you away from your conversation. And I'm sure you'd like to enjoy your free time while you have it."
"Olivia, he can't hurt me. That fight? That was child's play compared to the arenas. The only way he is going to hurt me is my hurting you." He says, unable to stop himself from frowning some. He couldn't bare the thought of seeing her hurt.

Pearl smiled and waved her hand dismissively. "Bah, this man has begun to bore me." She says with a slightly teasing smile. "You just let me know if you'd like something to eat. You're too skinny child, you need some meat on your bones." She adds with a smile.
"I still don't like it!" Olivia insisted, eyebrows furrowing. "Even if it's not as bad as the arenas, it's still worse than you deserve. I don't want to invlove you in this." Her voice became quieter and quieter as she spoke. She knew he'd never agree to staying out of it, but she had to at least try to convince him. She wasn't going to let him get hurt over her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri just laughed, shaking her head slightly. "Thank you very much for your offer. I'm okay for now, really. I'll be sure to let you know if I change my mind."
"Olivia I will not let him hurt you." He says firmly. "It is my job to protect you. I love you and I can't bear to see him hurt you." He adds, just as firmly as before. It hurt him to see her hurt.

Pearl smiled and nodded. Moving over to get the herbs that might help Aiden. Though she'd wait to give them to him since for some reason he didn't want Ziri to know. Aiden looked to Ziri.
"Let's not forget to get the paint brushes today." He says.
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
Wilhelm looked down a bit, staring at the table a bit in shock as the words rang so true in his ears. "Huh..." He said before looking up and grinning. "You're better than I thought you'd be at reading people." He said with a faint smile, chuckling a little. "..Anyways, how are you doing with your food?" He asked, his smile returning to normal.
Olivia looked away, unable to meet his eyes. "But it's not your job to protect me." she insisted quietly. "And I don't want you to get hurt either. I'm sorry, but I can't do it. I can't ask you to get invlolved."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded, making a quick mental note. "Got it. Is there anything else we need to get while we're out?" she questioned.
Nuala looked down at her food. She was about half way through her meal and she wasn't sure she could eat more. She wasn't used to proportions of this size with this rich of food. She shrugged and looked back to him. "I don't think I can eat anymore." She says with a sheepish smile.

He let go of her, clenching his hands into fists at his aides. "You're right, it's not my job. It's what I do as someone who cares for you, who knows how to stand up to him without getting hurt, and for once in a long, long time has someone to fight for. I am not going to let him hurt you Olivia. If I know something it's happening I will intervene." He says. He shook his head a little. "You don't seem to have any broken or bruised ribs. You should get some rest, you know where I will be." He adds moving to leave her room.

He thought for a moment. Another dress. He wanted to get her a really nice dress for every time they went to the theater. Since he one he frequented they typically dressed formally. He just wasn't sure he should tell her that or surprise her. "We'll see. We can get the paint brushes first." He says.
Olivia wanted to ask him to stay. She almost did. But she knew that that would probably make things even worse than they already were. "Just...be careful, okay?" she said quietly, watching him go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded briefly. "Do you want to get something to eat before we go?" she asked.
Zaccai just nodded a little as he left the room and moved to leave the house. He stopped to see Song Bird, to make sure she was okay, and then went outside. Instead of going to the slave house though he just found a place outside to be. He as still angry and frustrated and he couldn't wait until they could leave this place.

Aiden shook his head. "No I'm fine." He looked to Pearl. "We may come by later." He says. Pearl nodded.

"Hold on dear, I have those herbs you were asking about. I use them in everything." She says, lying enough to make it sound like she was talking about cooking herbs. She grabbed a pouch and handed it to him. He nodded his thanks and tucked it away before turning to Ziri. He smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asks her, holding out his arm to her.
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Gemini couldn't help smiling some. "That would be implying I'm scared easily." She says with a smile. She shook her head a little. "I'm not. Not when it comes to my work which is dangerous. But when it comes to this sort of thing..." She shrugged. She was afraid. But at the same time she was curious. She wanted to know what would happen.

((It was your character that was with the prince right?))
"Oh well. You ate more than usual." Wilhelm said with a smile before pulling out the coins out of his bag and paying for the meal, leaving the slightest tip before taking her hand. "I think we should head home, yes? Elena probably misses us." He said with a slight chuckle.
Olivia swore under her breath as Zaccai left the room. She sat heavily on the edge of her bed. She just needed the weekend to be over. Sighing, she pulled off her clothes and settled into bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri took his arm with a grin. "Ready when you are." she agreed with a nod.
Early the next morning, before the sun had even fully risen, Zaccai went back into the house and to Olivia's room. No one was awake yet and he was able to slip in unnoticed. He went over to her bed and gently kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry." He says quietly and gently. He brushed some of her hair back and then went to the far side of the room and say against the wall.

He smiled a little and nodded, nodding to Pearl and then leading Ziri away. He walked for a little bit until the reached where the paints were and where he was hoping there would be brushes.

Nuala nodded. "Yes I think that is a good idea." She says quietly. She enjoyed this but it was almost too much all at once and she felt exhausted. She would be happy to go back.
Olivia woke up groggily about an hour after dawn. She had been bone weary the night before, and had miraculously slept dreamlessly. Even now, she wasn't fully awake. She propped herself up on her elbows, spotting Zaccai. Was she dreaming? She was sure he had left the previous night...

"Zaccai?" she questioned quietly, rubbing sleepily at her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri glanced aroound briefly before spotting the paint brushes nearby. "Over here." she said, guiding Aiden over to them.
Zaccai had taken a seat with his knees pulled up slightly, his elbows resting on his knees and his hands holding his head. Almost is a way that would make him seem distressed. When he heard Olivia's voice he looked up. He was relieved it was just dark enough and he was in just the right spot that she wouldn't be able to see the multiple bruises that had gotten worse. Or that his short covered the big ugly purple markings on his torso. His relief came from knowing her father would look much worse.
"I felt bad for being snappy with you last night." He says quietly.

Aiden smiled a little as he followed her to the paint brushes. "Hey so I had a thought." He starts as they began looking for the right brushes. "The theater we'll be going to is fairly formal. I thought that maybe we could go get you a formal dress. Then if you like the theater you can wear it every time we go. Or to any other formal event we go to." He suggests, looking to her.
Olivia shook her head slightly, sitting up. "Don't. You had every right to be upset with me." she assured him. She sighed, glancing away before looking to him again. "I'm sorry for getting angry at your when you were just trying to help me. I probably would have done the same as you if it was the other way around. I was just worried about you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri hesitated for a moment. She still wasn't quite used to the thought of him buying her things. But at least it was only one dress, and there was a logical reason for him buying it. "Alright." she relented. "But the money's coming out of my pay. At least in part. Okay?" she said, offering a compromise.
"I know." Zaccai says with a sigh. "But you have to understand, I can't just turn off being protective. And that fight last night, was nothing. Olivia I didn't make it this far otherwise. I just want you to understand that now you have someone on your side. Now you have someone who wants to protect you." He says gently.

Aiden smirked a little. "You haven't been paid anything yet." He points out with a smile. "But if it makes you happy then fine, but only in part." He says with another smile. "There a boutique just around the next corner. Fine a couple of things you like best, a woman there will help make sure it fits perfectly and you can even mix and match designs if there is one thing you like about one dress but something else on another dress." He says. He only knew because he knew he woman who owned the shop. He had helped her get started.
Olivia almost argued, but managed to catch herself. There was no need to start another fight. "Fine. I understand." she relented. She still doubted that she'd actually call him if another situation like the one last night arose. But there was no need for him to know that.

She held her arms open towards him. "Can you come here?" she asked quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half of what he had said meant nothing to her, but Ziri nodded anyway. "Brushes first." she reminded him with a smile.
He hesitated. He had seen her bruises already this morning when he first came in. She had not seen his, though at least the worse ones he had covered with a shirt. But he still didn't want her to see. After a moment longer though he gave in and got up. Moving over to her open arms.

He chuckled and nodded. "Right, brushes." He says, kissing the back of her hand and then looking at the brushes. Grabbing ones he thought would be best.
Olivia tried her best not to react when she saw how bad his bruises had gotten, but she couldn't help but gasp quietly when she saw them. She wrapped her arms around him as he drwe near, kissing a bruise on his cheek as gently as she could, being careful not to hurt him. "I'm so sorry." she muttered quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded with a smile. "Those will work, I think." she agreed. She almost wanted to stall and keep them from going to the boutique for a while. The idea was still strange to her.
"Why be afraid then?" Dusk asked with a shrug. "It's less dangerous than the blade and...it could be much more interesting than it as well." He said with a small smirk. "Wouldn't you agree?" He asked as he leaned just a little bit closer to her.
----------
"Alright then." Wilhelm said before taking Nuala's arm and heading them back home, taking the dark streets that were shorter on the way back. As he walked past, the criminals would scurry back like rats into their alleyways, for some reason afraid of him. "The scum here don't mess with us richer folk. They know its only because of our kindness that we haven't had them exterminated yet." He said, shooting a glare back at them as they walked, making it home relatively soon. Wilhelm took his shoes of before coming in, then going upstairs to check on Elena. "How is she?" He asked while coming in.
"Don't be. You'll only make yourself feel unnecessarily guilty." He mutters, kissing her forehead. He gave her a gentle smile. "Besides, your father is going to look far worse." He adds with a smirk, but the smile fell a little Ashe reached for the hem of her shirt. "How are you feeling? You must be sore." He says quietly.

Aiden smiled. "You know I was thinking, if you enjoy drawing, do you think you'd enjoy painting? You could even scratch out designs to paint in your room if you wanted." He suggests. More just wondering what she would think.

Raven looked to Wilhelm and Nuala as they returned. She smiled a little. "She's fine. Slept for a while, played for a while, and now is sleeping again." She says, placing Elena down in her crib and moving to leave the room. She bowed her head slightly to Wilhelm and then left.
"I'm okay." Olivia assured him with a small smile. She actually was quite sore, but she didn't want to make him worry. "Why don't you try worrying about yourself for once." she teased lightly, though she did mean it. He was so caught up in her bruises, but his injuries were so much worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri considered that for a moment before breaking out in a smile. "That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I think I'd like to try it." she agreed.
He just offered a small smile but didn't say anything. He didn't want to take care of himself until he knew she was okay. "I saw some herbs that can help with pain. I can get you some." He suggests gently. "Or I can stay here with you a moment until you have to go down." He adds with a faint smile. He was worried about her though, she had been kicked hard.

Aiden couldn't help returning her smile. "We can do it however you like, but to start if you want we can get smaller finer brushes and you can practice on the walls until you get an idea of how it feels. Then we can paint the cream and green and you can paint the designs you want after that?" He suggests
"D-don't leave yet?" she requested quietly, instinctively moving a bit closer to him. She didn't want him to go. Not now. She just needed to spend a bit more time with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded. "That sounds like a good place to start." she said with a smile. "What size brushes do you think we might need?"
Zaccai nodded and moved over to lie beside her, holding her close to himself. "Olivia how much longer will we be here?" He asks quietly.

Aiden thought for a moment. "I would think smaller stiffer brushes. We can look and see though. Whatever you think might be good. You can pick a few and experiment with which ones work best." He suggests.
Olivia sighed, curling up against him. "We're leaving tomorrow after lunch." she replied, trying not to sound as upset about it as she felt. It was soon, but not soon enough. Today was the funeral, though, which fortunately meant that they'd be entertaining guests for majority of the day. It wasn't likely that she'd get stuck alone with her father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded briefly before returning herr attention to sorting through the brushes. She picked out a few of different thickness and stiffness, though she tried not to take more than she thoought she'd need. That was kind of difficult, however, since she had no experience with painting yet, and had no clue what she'd need.
Zaccai sighed, that was not soon enough in his opinion. He kissed her cheek. "Please Olivia, please try to stay near me for the rest of our time here. We can make it until tomorrow." He says gently.

Aiden watched her with a faint smile. "Grab whatever ones you want. They don't cost much and it'll give you plenty of options to choose from and play around with." He says
Olivia hesitated for a moment. She was sure that would involve having him near her father again, and she didn't want that. "I...I'll try." she relented half-heartedly, though she silently promised herself that she'd make sure he wasn't around if she had to be around her father again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure?" Ziri asked uncertainly, eyebrows furrowed. She didn't want to ask for too much, though she was kind of curious about some of the other brushes.
Zaccai was not convinced but he didn't say anything. He would just make sure the whole time they were here that her and her father were not out of the room at the same time. He sighed and kissed her temple. "You know we'll have to get up before too long." He whispers.

Aiden chuckled. "I'm positive. I don't want your creativity to be limited by a few brushes. Go ahead." He says with a smile. Happy that she liked the idea of painting as well as drawing.
"I know." Olivia sighed. She wanted nothing more than to stay locked up with him like this for the remainder of their time here, but she knew that wasn't an option. "We'll just have to enjoy the little time we have." she said decisively, kissing his jaw lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you." Ziri responded greatfully, trying not to seem as excited about it as she felt. She didn't want him constantly buying her art supplies just because she was happy about it now. She picked out a few more brushes before turning to Aiden. "These will do, I think." she said with a small smile.
He smirked a little and gently kissed her lips. "Yes I suppose we will." He says quietly. Kissing her lips again. He just wanted to protect her and keep her safe.

He smiled and nodded, leading her to where they could pay for the brushes. "You can be excited." He teases quietly, kissing her cheek before taking the brushes to pay for them. He couldn't stop smiling. He loved seeing her excited and happy.
Olivia smiled slightly against his lips before returning the kiss. Why did they even have to leave this room at all? Why couldn't they just stay like this? But of course, she knew why. She just wished that wasn't the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri laughed quietly. "I'm just worried that you'd take my excitement as encouragement to buy me more art things." she confessed, grinning.
((Wanna skip to the funeral? Or at least when they need to be getting up?))

Aiden smiled. She was right, though he'd probably do that anyway. He enjoyed how she looked with something as simple as art supplies. This time though he just shrugged. "Well I do have to get you canvass to paint on, it's thicker than paper and would hold the paint." He says with a smile. He chuckled a little and took the sack that now held all of the brushes. He turned back to her.
più di un anno fa ErzaScarletXX said…
((is it to late to join?))
((We can skip to the funeral. Do you want to start, or should I?))

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri heaved an exaggerated sigh at the mention of getting even more things for her. For once, though, she didn't really mind. "Should we get that now, or would you rather put it off for a while?" she questioned with a slight smile.
più di un anno fa ErzaScarletXX said…
((kaat ish it to late to join?))
((I can start))

Zaccai joined the other slaves brought to the funeral. He stood to the side, still, silent, his head bowed. He was to be invisible unless needed. But even so he kept an eye on Song Bird and Olivia. He did not like this but he knew that with all these people around things should be okay.

Aiden returned her smile and thought for a moment. "There is a place on the way to the boutique we're going to. We can browse and if you see something you like that falls into the thicker paper then we can get it."
The funeral procedded flawlessly, excluding the one hiccup where Viola broke down in tears during her speech. None of the guests noticed Olivia's bruises; her clothes covered the ones on her body, and she wore makeup to conceal the one on her face. Soon enough, it was coming to a close, though Olivia knew that they'd still be stuck entertaining guests for the next several hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded briefly, smiling. "Well, I'm ready to go whenever you are." she grinned. She hadn't really known that there were different types of paper, but she was curious to see them.
Zaccai moved about with a few of the other slaves to make sure everything was ready for the guests. Zaccai moved about, watching the other males closely. He was not used to this sort of thing. He was a fighter not a house servant.

He nodded and took her hand. Leading her down the street some towards a different part of the market. It may be a little more expensive but she didn't know that.
"Thanks." Wilhelm said to Raven, surprising himself as he rarely showed appreciation to people he didn't know well. He walked up to Elena and kissed her forehead, making his little daughter smile in her sleep before he went to his room and stripped down to his undergarments, sitting down in a chair and relaxing in it a bit, turning on his oil lamp. He did not want to really rest yet, but he was settling down.
Olivia put back on the facade of 'the good daughter', an act she hadn't had to perform in a long time. She moved about the house greeting the guests and making light conversation, as she had been raised to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri walked through the market hand in hand with Aiden. Though she was a bit more comfortable with it now, she was still a bit worried about what people might think. Especially about him. Slaves were already considered the lowest of the low, so her reputaton likely couldn't be damaged more if she tried. Aiden, though, was in high social standing, and she was worried about what being with her would do to his image. Still, he didn't seem to mind, so she tried not to focus on it.
Nuala watched him go, smiling faintly before going to the crib. She gently stroked Elena's cheek and then going to change into her normal dress. She couldn't help smiling again. She had enjoyed the night.

As the funeral reception continued on Zaccai found himself watching the time more and more. Hoping for this day to be over soon. He wanted their departure time the next day to come much quicker than it was.

After they had walked in silence for a little while, Aiden looked to her curiously. Had them come to a stop as they reached the place he spoke of that had the paper. "Is everything alright?" He asks.
The crowd was just starting to thin out when Olivia's father called her over. She was hesitant at first, but there were still enough people around that she doubted he would try anything. Saying goodbye to the person she had been speaking to, she approached him.

((What if Olivia's dad tried to set her up with someone? Like another arranged marriage sort of thing? And since her relationship with Zaccai is secret, she can't find an excuse to get out of it.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri looked up a bit in surprise. She supposed the look on her face must have been betraying her thoughts. She was more preoccupied about this issue than she would have liked. "Yes, everything's fine." she lied with a smile.
((Ooh, I like that idea. Would it be because her father sort of suspected something between them?
Would that - down the road - have to lead to them being public with their relationship?))

Zaccai tensed some as he watched Olivia go over to her father. To his relief though they were still within his sight and he planned to keep it that way. He woul not let something happen to her.

((I just had another thought - what if Olivia ended up pregnant with Zaccai's child? And she found out after she had been arranged to marry the other guy her father picked for her? I don't know, maybe that doesn't happen yet. What do you think?))

Aiden frowned a little but then sighed and nodded, turning back towards the papers and parchment. "These are typically used for painting." He says, gesturing to canvas. "There are also books with this type of paper like your sketchbook." He says. "That would give you a lot to work with, but it doesn't come as large as the canvas can." He adds.
((Yes, we should definitely use your idea too. And yes to your other two questions as well. Ooo, I look forward to this! XD))

As Olivia drew nearer to her fater, she saw that Zaccai had been right. His bruises were a lot worse. She bit back a victorious smirk at the sight of them.

"You called, father?" she said politely once she was withing hearing range.

He nodded once. "Yes. I have someone I'd like you to meet. Olivia, this is Jake Harley." he gestured to a black haired boy about her age standing next to him. The boy moved slightly towards her, taking her hand and kissing the back of it lightly.

"I've heard a lot about you, Oliva. It's nice to finally meet you." he greeted with a smile.

"The pleasure is all mine." she replied, managing to keep the skepticism out of her voice. She resisted the urge to snatch her hand back as quickly as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri was a bit taken aback by all of the choices. She didn't even know where to start. After a moment and a bit of thinking, she turned to look uncertainly at Aiden. "Even if it's not as big, maybe it would be better to start with a book? You know, until I get more used to painting?" she suggested uncertainly.
last edited più di un anno fa