gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 3742

più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
((Sure. Do you have any preference in where we skip to?))

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled happily down at him. "Honestly, there are still a few things that I'm a little uncomfortable with." she confessed. "But I'm starting to get more used to all of this. And I'm glad that I am."
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
Elena held on gently to Nuala as she was brought down, relaxing a bit on her with her eyes closed, still drooling a little as she babbled. Wilhelm on the other hand was still in a deep sleep upstairs, sprawled out all over the bed like some sort of octopus.
più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
((Hmm....maybe like a week or something? I don't know what to do until stiff starts happening with Olivia and the other guy. I guess we could skip to a point close to then? Unless you wanted sooner than that.
Also, I was thinking what if at some point Olivia and Aiden meet? Either they are just meeting or maybe they had known eachother from before?))

Aiden smiled and gently kissed her. "And as long as you tell me something makes you uncomfortable then I'll make sure it doesn't happen." He says gently.

Nuala laughed a little and then shifted Elena in her arms once she had the baby food done. Holding her in such a way that would be better for feeding her.
((A week works, I think. I'll probably have the other guy come back soon.
And yes, they should definitely meet. I think they should have known each other from before. Maybe through business or something? Oh, and then Aiden could be the one who tells her how nobles and slaves can be together? The loophole that he found, I mean. Unless you have a different idea.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know you will." Ziri said quietly, smiling. "And I really appreciate that. Thank you for being so patient with me. I'm sure it can get frustrating at times."
((No I think that sounds good. Aright so a week then? Do you want to start or do you want me to?))

Aiden shook his head, smiling more as he gently kissed her lips. "I never get frustrated. Being with you has been too well worth it." He says gently.
((I'll start.))

Olivia sat slumped over with her head on her desk. If catching up on work hadn't been annoying enough this past week, the calls from Jake were even worse. She had never regretted giving anyone her number more. In the past seven days alone, he had called nine times, wanting to talk, or trying to ask her on dates. She had managed to make excuses to avoid that for now, but with how persistent he was being, she doubted that would work for much longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri lit up at his words. "I'm glad you feel that way." she murmured. "I like being with you too." she kissed him softly.
Song Bird had been adjusting better to her life here. Though Zaccai noticed she was still pretty closed off and she seemed to try to avoid having to be around them. It broke his heart but he didn't know what to do. To make things worse, four times when he'd been going to check on Olivia he heard her speaking to Jake. He would get jealous, even if he knew he shouldn't be. Today though he didn't hear her talking as he gently knocked on her door before entering.

He smiled and held her closer, deepening the kiss more. He didn't want to let her go. He loved holding her and kissing her. Sometimes he wished she would sleep in his bed with him so he could hold her. But he knew she probably wouldn't be comfortable with that.
Olivia flinched at the sound of a knock at her door before looking up. She allowed a smile to grace her face as Zaccai entered, though it didn't quite meet her eyes. "Hey." she greeted wearily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled into the kiss, leaning ever so lightly into it. She loved how slow and sweet Aiden kept all of this. It was sothoughtful, and she earnestly appreciated it.
Zaccai looked to her worriedly as he moved to her. "How are you doing?" He asks gently, crouching down next to her chair and gently placing his hand on her back. He felt like between her and Song Bird they were all just barely holding together.

Aiden kept her lips locked in a kiss for a while longer before finally pulling out of it. He rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes. Smiling softly. "I love doing that with you." He says with a smirk.
"I'm alright." Olivia assured him. "A bit tired, but otherwise fine." She paused, looking at him carefully. "What about you? Are you okay?" While he physically seemed alright, she knew that he had been having some trouble with Song Bird, and she doubted the times she had had to talk to Jake while he was around had helped much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri laughed quietly. "It is still kind of strange." she confessed with a grin. "But I'm getting more used to it. It's nice."
He just shrugged, resting his head against her shoulder while keeping his arm wrapped around her. "As good as I can be I suppose." He says quietly. He sighed and then looked to her. "Want to take a break?" He asks gently.

Aiden chuckled. "Good. Because I'd hate to think we'd have to stop." He teases gently. Smiling as he lightly kissed her lips again and then pulled back again.
Olivia nodded slightly. "A break would be perfect right about now." she agreed. She closed the folder on her desk and pushed it to the side. She was almost up to date in her work anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri grinned. "You can relax. I wouldn't make you stop this." She paused, as if thinking, before adding teasingly, "Well, for now, at least."
I've smiled gently and then got to his feet, taking her hands in his and gently pulling her to her feet to lead her out of the room. "Let's go outside. It's still fairly warm and the fresh air may do you some good." He says gently.

He chuckled a little and held her close. He rested his head against her and smiled. He opened his mouth to say something, but then just as quick closed it. Almost having said 'I love you' to her, but then stopping himself. It had been a while that they'd been together, but he wasn't sure yet was a good time to say something like that.
Elena closed her eyes a bit, sucking on the bottle as she was fed, enjoying it and doing it until she finished it, opening her eyes and shuffling a little bit to let Nuala know she was finished.
Olivia smiled at the suggestion as she followed Zaccai out of the room. She felt like it had been a while since she'd gone outside, and had no doubt that doing so now would be good for her. Plus, it would be nice to spend a bit of time with Zaccai without stressing out about anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri kissed his forhead gently, before resting hers against his with a smile. "I really like this. I really really like all of this." she murmured quietly.
Nuala smiled and set the bottle to the side and then held her upright more and gently patted her back to make sure everything went down right for her. She found herself humming quietly, an old lullaby.

Zaccai smiled as her gently as he led her downstairs and outside. He led her over to a tree with a wide trunk and sat down. Gently pulling her down onto his lap. He held her close and nuzzles his face against her neck. "I've missed you. I feel like we've been back and I have hardly gotten to see you."

Aiden smiled and kissed her again. He held her close and then pulled out of the kiss again. He sighed. "Are you comfortable? I mean with how your sitting?" He asks her.
"I know what you mean." Olivia sighed, before gently kissing the top of his head. "I'm sorry. I know I've been busy lately. With any luck, I should be on a regular schedule again tomorrow." She shook her head slightly, glancing away. "I wish we could go back to how we were before we left."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded, blushing slightly. "I'm comfortable enough." she assured him. "At least for now. And I'll be sure to let you know if that changes."
Zaccai nodded. "I wish that too." He says. He hesitated a moment, biting his lip. "Have you thought more about....about my proposal?" He asks. He hesitated again. "You know I'd understand, if you'd want a relationship with someone you can be in the open with." He says quietly.

Aiden smiled and nodded. He hugged her close and closed his eyes again. He was maybe a little too comfortable. But he was happy. He felt himself relaxing though and he was afraid he might fall asleep like this.
Olivia hesitated before sighing. "Honestly, I haven't gotten the time to think about it much with everything that's been going on." She paused for a moment before continuing. "That being said...I haven't changed my mind since last time. I love you more than anything, and I would be happy to marry you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled down at him, kissing his cheek gently. She was quiet for a moment, simply leaning against him and feeling his body slowly relax. "Are you tired?" she asked quietly.
Zaccai nodded. That did make him feel a little better. He never wanted to lose her. But just as much he wanted to do whatever made her happy and would be best for her. He gently kissed her. "I love you too." He says gently. He kissed her again. "With all my heart." He adds.

"Hmm...maybe a little. I'm just so comfortable with you." He says with a faint smile.
Elena reached up and grabbed at Nuala's face as Nuala hummed to her, but lowered her arm a bit and started to close her eyes and fall asleep as she enjoyed the melody of the lullaby. Wilhelm finally came down the stairs, his silver hair pointed up in a disheveled manner as he looked around. "Morning." He said simply before yawing and sitting down, rubbing Elena's head on the way to a chair.
At last, a genuine smile came to Olivia's face. She took his face in her hands and gently kissed his lips. "You have no idea how happy it makes me every time you say that." she murmured softly, gently runnung her thumbs over his cheekbones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a second, Ziri felt a pang of worry that he meant he was bored with her, and she was putting him to slepp. She quickly pushed the thought away, however. That wasn't what he was saying at all. She was just being unnecessarily insecure. "I'm glad you feel that way." she murmured softly instead. She kissed his forhead gently. "If you're tired, then we should get you to bed."
He smiled and gently kissed her again. "Then I suppose I'll have to try to remember to tell you every day." He says with a smile. He kissed her again. "I love you Olivia." He says again with a faint smile.

"Mm...but then I don't get to hold you and be with you." He points out. Then he shrugged. "Unless you come with me of course. But I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He adds.

"Good morning." Nuala says gently as she rocked Elena some. She repositioned her then and then moved to start making him breakfast.
last edited più di un anno fa
"I love you too." she told him with a smile, before leaning in to kiss him once more. It was kind of odd to be outside with him like this. She had to remind herself that no one could see them where they were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri hesitated. She wanted him to be comfortable too, but she wasn't sure how comfortable she was with the idea of accompanying him to bed, even if they didn't do anything. Surprisingly, though, she found herself nodding. "It's fine." she decided quietly. "I'll come with you."
Zaccai smiled some and looked at her lovingly as he ran his fingers through her hair. He kissed her lips and then down to her neck.

Aiden opened his eyes and looked to her surprised. "Really? Are you sure Ziri? You don't have to." He says gently.
Olivia had to stifle a moan as he moved his lips to her neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning into his kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded slightly, offering a smile. "I think I'm okay with it." she promised. "And if I change my mind, I'll let you know. But for now, at least...it's fine."
He smiled and continued what he was doing. Gently biting and sucking on a spot on her collar bone just above the neckline of her shirt. He smiled a little again.

Aiden smiled some and nodded. "Alright." He says gently. He moved to get up, but as he did he kept her in his arms, carrying her bridal style. He smiled a little again and kissed her.
Olivia gasped and moaned quiety as he did that, tangling her fingers lightly in his hair. She struggled to control herself. They couldn't do more than just this out here; there was too high a risk of someone finding them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri giggled as he lifted her. She threw her arms around his neck, holding on perhaps a bit tighter than was necessary. She pressed a kiss onto his jaw before smiling up at him.
Zaccai smirked some and did the same thing on the otherside. Having some fun with this. Even if he knew he needed to be careful with her. He trailed his hands down her sides and then slid them under her shirt, resting them on her hips.

He chuckled and carried her to his room. Once there he gently set her down on the bed and then climbed in next to her. Holding her close.
Olivia moaned a little louder as he moved to the other side of her neck, though she managed not to be too loud. "Zaccai..." she murmured, gripping his hair a bit harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri wrapped her arms loosely around him as he joined her in the bed. She leaned slightly againdt him, allowing herself to relax. Surprisingly, that wasn't difficult. This was actually pretty nice.
He felt like she sent a jolt of electricity through him. He let out a small growl and brought his kisses back up to kiss her deeply and passionately. "Maybe we shouldn't stay outside much longer." He mutters, kissing her again hungrily.

Aiden smiled and kissed her gently. He lay beside her better and held her close to himself. Gently nuzzling her neck. "Is this still okay?" He asks, feeling himself relax more.
Olivia allowed their lips to remain locked for a moment, just enjoying the feeling, before pulling away. "We should head back inside now." she suggested, moving her hands down to rest on his shoulders. Her breathing was already heavy with excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is fine." Ziri assured him gently. "It's actually really nice. But thank you for asking. It's very sweet of you."
Zaccai chuckled some and moved to get up. He kissed her again and he took her hand to lead her inside. If nothing else he wanted to just enjoy being with her.

Aiden smiled a little and nodded, kissing her gently again. "Good. All I want if for you to be happy." He says gently.
Grinning, Olivia headed back inside with him, hand in hand. Once they were in and the door was closed behind them, she through her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know." Ziri said with a grin, before kissing him sweetly. "But I want you to be happy too." she added, smiling softly at him.
Zaccai chuckled and kissed her deeply, pressing her back against the wall, and pressing himself against her. He slid his hands up her shirt and held her body close to his.

Aiden smiled gently and just kissed her again. Keeping it sweet and gentle. After some time he pulled out of it and just held her close. "If I fall asleep, don't worry about waking me if you feel like you need to get up to leave."
Olivia moaned against his lips at the feeling of his hands on her bare skin, offering no resistance as he held her close. Her own hands slipped down under his own shirt, trailing up his body before coming to a rest at his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri nodded slightly in agreement. She wouldn't want to wake him up once he fell asleep, but on the other hand, if she began feeling uncomfortable, she doubted she'd be able to make herself stay for long even if she wanted to.
He moaned quietly, his desire for her growing. But then he suddenly remembered something. "Why don't you go to your room and I'll make sure we're alone." He says breathlessly, his excitement and desire for her only growing. He kissed her again one more time, gently biting her lip as he pulled away.

"Good." He whispers, kissing her cheek and then closing his eyes again and he relaxed against her. Continuing to hold her close. "But also know you don't have to leave if you don't want." He adds with a small chuckle.
She made a small sound of pleasure as he bit her lip. She kept her hands on him for a moment longer. She didn't want him to go. Who else would even be around? But she was sure he had a reason, and had a feeling now wasn't the right time to ask about it. Reluctantly, she nodded and pulled away herself. "Hurry up, okay?" she instructed quietly before tearing her gaze away and heading up to her bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri laughed quietly. "In that case, you may end up stuck with me all night." she teased quietly, before gently kissing his forhead. "Get some sleep, okay?"
Zaccai smirked and then moved up and checked all the rooms. It seemed as though Song Bird had left the house and it was otherwise empty. He smiled to himself and then went to Olivia's room. He want to be with her.

Aiden chuckled a little. "I will try as long as you try too." He says gently. He kissed her neck gently and then closed his eyes and tried to sleep. Which came amazingly easy with her at his side.
Olivia was sitting on the edge of her bed, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. She looked up with a grin as Zaccai returned. She stood, walking over to him and draping her arms around his neck once more. "So? Are we alone?" she asked quietly, trailing her lips against his neck as she spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri stayed awake for a bit longer, studying his face silently as he slept. She was surprised at how easy it was for her to be with him like this. She was so much more comfortable with him now than she had ever thought she could be with any man ever again. After a few moments, she closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.
Zaccai chuckled and nodded. "We sure are." He says. He reached down and gripped the hem of her shirt, gently pulling it up and over her head.

((Where do you want to skip to with these two?))
Olivia laughed, kissing him briefly before pulling away, blushing. She bit her lip and glanced away. She had a question, but wasn't quite sure how to ask it. "Do...um..." she started nervously, before forcing herself to meet his eyes once more. "Did you like it better when I was quiet? O-or do you prefer when I make noise?" she managed to ask. He was always asking how she wanted to do things; she wanted to give him what he wanted instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Morning?))
Zaccai smiled and then kissed her. "I love hearing the sounds you make." He says gently. Not wanting her to feel awkward for asking. He kissed her again. "You keeping quieter is more fun when we're doing it places we shouldn't." He adds playfully.

Aiden woke later the next morning than he usually did. But he woke with a smile when he realized she had stayed with him all night.
Olivia grinned again. "Good." she said decisively, kissing him briefly. "Because it's just about impossible for me to keep quiet when you do the things you do to my body." she added with a sly smile once she pulled out of it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri had woken fairly early, unused to the idea of sleeping in late. She smiled over at Aiden when she realised he was awake. "Good morning, sleepy-head." she greeted teasingly.
Zaccai chuckled and then hooked his fingers in the waist band of her pants, pulling her hips against him. "Good. I'm glad to know I have an effect on you." He says with a grin. He leaned in and kissed her deeply again, sliding one hand into her pants. And moving his hand down to begin pleasuring her that way. "In fact I'd like to hear how much noise you can make." He mutters as he trailed his kisses along her jaw.

Aiden chuckled a little. "Good morning. I'm happy to see you're still here." He says, gently kissing her. "How did you sleep?"
Olivia sucked in a breath as his hand slipped into her pants. It quickly changed to moans and whimpers of pleasure. She felt weak in the knees. She wrapped her arms around him, leaning against him for support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amazingly." Ziri replied with a small smile. "I was a lot more comfortable than I had expected. Oh, but what about you?"
He smiled, enjoying her reactions. He slipped his fingers passed her underwear and slid one finger in her. He continued trailing his kisses along her jaw and then down her neck and along her chest. He felt himself throbbing and straining against his pants. Those would have to come off soon.

Aiden smiled. "Truth? I slept better than I have in a while." He says gently, just holding her close and comfortably.
As he did that, she let out a high whine, shuddering. He was always doing new things to her, and it never failed to drive her crazy. Her fingers moved to his hair, hands clenching into fists instinctively, though she tried not to hurt him. She squeezed her eyes closed, her breath coming in short gasps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good." Ziri said with a nod, wrapping her arms a bit tighter around him and snuggling a bit closer. It felt oddly natural.
He throbbed harder as he heard the sound she made, and felt the way she reacted. He grunted a little as he pressed his body all the way against hers. He slid his hand out from in her and pulled away just long enough to undress and to undress her fully. Then he brought her over to the bed. Gently pushing her onto it and climbing on top of her. He wanted to thrust I sto her now, but decided to ty to wait as he began kissing along her body and once more slid his finger within her.

Aiden chuckled a little and held her close, closing his eyes again. Though he didn't sleep. "You know this doesn't have to be the only time we do this. But we can do it only as much as you're comfortable with." He says gently.
Olivia moaned as he silpped his finger back into her. She squirmed slightly beneath him, her hands moving to his hair once more as he kissed along her body. They had only just started, but she wasn't sure she could keep going like this. She needed more of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'd like to do this more often, then." she said with a smile, kissing his forhead gently. "Not too often, probably, but...well, I'm glad this doesn't have to be a one time thing."